Hidden Truth

By cokeandsuicide

"You ugly black bitch, fuck out of my face." I took off my earrings and put my hair in a ponytail. "Would yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1✨
Chapter 2✨
Chapter 3✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6✨
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 7✨
Chapter 8 ✨ (part 1)
Chapter 8 part 2✨ (sneak peek)
Chapter 8✨ (Part 2)
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10✨
Chapter 11✨
Chapter 12✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14✨(Sneak peek)
Chapter 14✨
Chapter 15✨
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨(Lucas POV)
Chapter 18✨(Naomi POV)
Warning✨
Chapter 19✨(part 1)
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 20✨
Chapter 21✨
Chapter 22
Chapter 23✨
Author's Note

Chapter 19✨ part 2

394 30 25
By cokeandsuicide

Naomi POV
Rashad pulled up to the party location and I'm already regretting my decision on going out.

I don't know how I'm going to explain me not drinking or engaging in regular activities because Nick will definitely know what's up.

I'm not even going to try to dance as much, I'm not going to be an irresponsible Mother.

What the fuck bro I'm about to be a Mother an actual Mom I can't beli-

"Bitch what are you thinking so hard about?" Nick asked me.

"I'm not thinking about anything lets just have fun."

"Yas lets start with shots!"

"I'm not really in the drinking mood Nick."

"We always take pre-game shots?"

"I have a major stomach ache."

"C'mon Naomi just one shot."

"Uh sure, I'll go get them!"

"You're the bomb boo."

Nick gives me a kiss on the cheek and makes his way to the dance floor, I go the kitchen which is crowded with a bunch of people for no reason like damn it's a party go dance.

I take one big solo cup that I filled with water for myself and another one filled with Bombay and Lemonade for Nick.

I meet Nick on the dance floor this nigga already dropping it low we've been here for a cool five minutes not even.

"Bombay and Lemonade you know me so well, what you got in your cup?"

"Just some vodka that's all."

"With no chaser? That's the Naomi  I know now chug your cup."

I downed that water like it was nothing I was actually really thirsty, I don't want to tell Nick about my current situation right now due to the fact I really don't feel like being scolded like at 2 year old.

Only people that know are Ronnie and Lucas I want to keep it that way for awhile.

It's not he told me when Lucas has Lupus, we all have been keeping secrets here.

"Naomi baby girl what you doing here?"

I turn around  guess who it is, this man Samuel. I don't know why I find him attractive I truly don't I just do.

"Hello Samuel."

"You the only girl allowed to call me by my government name besides my mom."

"Am I supposed to feel special or some shit?"

"Yes of course because you my special baby."

"You know I got a whole nigga right?"

I'm not going to sit here and act like Lucas doesn't exist. He's not my nigga but he's my nigga.

"Nah I thought you had half a nigga."

"You know what I mean yo."

"I'm aware of Lucas Coly but I'm also aware that's not really your nigga right now."

"How you know all that?"

"I got ways babe."

"Naomi you going to introduce me to ya little friend?" Nick said looking between Samuel and I.

"Oh Samuel this is my best friend Nick, Nick this is Trill Sammy he's like my drug dealing teacher."

Samuel started laughing mad hard, his diamond fronts are gleaming and they're so beautiful.

"Yeah what's up young blood?"

"I mean we at this party doing the same thing so?"Nick said with attitude.

"Uh Nick I have to use the bathroom. Come with me?"

"Why we jus-"

"Great lets go, see you Sam."

I grabs Nick's home and drag him into some random bathroom.

"Why are you being so mean to him Nick? He hasn't done nothing to you?"

"Naomi something about that nigga has me TIGHT, I'm telling you he's bad news."

"OR you're only bugging because Lucas is your bro or whatever."

"I mean yeah that too but you're my best friend and you come first and I'm telling you I'm getting a weird vibe from that nigga."

"I can't really avoid him, I'm making my first drop tomorrow night and he's the only one coming with me."

"Send me your location tomorrow just in case, I don't know I've been acting calm this night because I don't want to scare you but I saw him watching us as soon as we walked in and he kept looking at somebody I could never see the face but I know it was a nigga."

My heart dropped as soon as I heard that, Sam wouldn't try to pull one over me...would he?

"Okay Nick lets retrace our steps, first off how did you find out about this party?"

"Two niggas were talking to me at Marco's and they seemed cool one was lightskin and the other was a Hispanic one. They told me about the party and I thought it would be chill."

Memories start flooding back from the one time at work when I was approached by those random niggas and I got a "gift" from the big man.

"Nick we have to leave NOW."

"Why what's going on?"

"Nick I can't explain it all right now just know we have to fucking leave now."

Before he could even answer I grab his hand and race out to the nearest door we can find to leave.

"She's leaving the premises sir, I repeat she's leaving the premises." the SAME Hispanic man said into his "watch".

I got to the door and before I could even leave Lauren pops out of nowhere all in my face.

"Going somewhere Naomi?"

"Bitch I don't have time for this."

"Well then make time Naomi." Priscilla said.

This is a fucking set up by-

"Welcome to paradise Naomi."

I stood in awe as I stare at Jacob smiling from ear to ear next to THE man.

Ronnie POV
"Is everything set?" She asked.

"Of course I did everything you asked me to do."

"Good now all we do is relax and enjoy the show."

A/N
Hey guys I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, I feel like I say that about every chapter lmao.

I'm going to make this book 30 chapters just a heads up.

QUICK QUESTIONS will be posted shortly after I upload this chapter.

VOTE & COMMENT

Until next time lovelies
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 848 29
Marshall's POV. I had just gotten off the tour bus and hopping in this 7-eleven that I hoped had some Red Bull and Nacho's cause after being stuck on...
51.2K 2.3K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...
317 10 11
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ... ᴡʜʏ ɪs sʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ... 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑦𝑜𝑢- 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒
9.2K 141 18
this story is shit so i'm writing a better one😭 TW: sucide attempts//cutting//rape//drinking//drugs