Knight | Celeste Academy Seri...

By MyLovelyWriter

[COMICS OUT NOW!] What's worse than going to school? Going to school for knights in another world! After acci... More

To Re-Readers
Welcome to Celeste Academy
ƮᏲɘ Ƈɘʟɘ§ʈɩɑᏝ ƘηɩɠᏲʈ
ERROR ALERT
1st Chapter ♣ The Beginning
2nd Chapter ♣ The Thief
3rd Chapter ♣ Job Search
4th Chapter ♣ The Abducted
5th Chapter ♣ The Court's Trial
6th Chapter ♣ Jail Break
7th Chapter ♣ Celeste Academy
8th Chapter ♣ Entrance Exam
9th Chapter ♣ Ten Hours
10th Chapter ♣ The Bath
11th Chapter ♣ Duel
12th Chapter ♣ Recall
13th Chapter ♣ Back Home
14th Chapter ♣ Getting Started
15th Chapter ♣ First Day
16th Chapter ♣ Power Control
17th Chapter ♣ Spoiled Lunch
18th Chapter ♣ Weapon's Art
19th Chapter ♣ Hungry Demon
20th Chapter ♣ Meeting the Twelve
21st Chapter ♣ This Isn't So Bad
22nd Chapter ♣ Seraphina's Summoning
23rd Chapter ♣ Too Much Work?
24th Chapter ♣ A Cunning Old Man
25th Chapter ♣ Charles's Kitchen
26th Chapter ♣ A New Challenge
27th Chapter ♣ Ancient History
28th Chapter ♣ Dealing With Bullies
29th Chapter ♣ Exercises
30th Chapter ♣ Stupid Witch vs. Idiot Devil
31st Chapter ♣ Prepare
32nd Chapter ♣ The Boy Under the Hood
33rd Chapter ♣ Roaring Tiger
34th Chapter ♣ Recognized and Zion's Confession
35th Chapter ♣ Guardians of the Heaven's Sword
36th Chapter ♣ Out of Energy
37th Chapter ♣ Concern or Guilt
38th Chapter ♣ The Package
40th Chapter ♣ The Journal
41st Chapter ♣ The Twelve's Movie Adventure
42nd Chapter ♣ The Reflection
44th Chapter ♣ Meeting with Royalty
44th Chapter ♣ The King and I
45th Chapter ♣ Corvan's Cousin
46th Chapter ♣ We Meet Again
47th Chapter ♣ An Enemy Returns
48th Chapter ♣ Zion's Comfort
49th Chapter ♣ Lunch Break
50th Chapter ♣ Proposal
51st Chapter ♣ Demon's Attack
52nd Chapter ♣ Savior
53rd Chapter ♣ Thanks
54th Chapter ♣ Trouble in Sight
55th Chapter ♣ Not Over Yet
Epilogue
SEQUEL

39th Chapter ♣ Pulling Strings

105K 6.8K 432
By MyLovelyWriter

"Members of the Celestial Twelve, though had not yet graduated, are automatically members of the Celeste Dispatch Division."

Chapter Thirty Nine ♣ Pulling Strings

The headmaster sighed in exhaustion and went through the door leading to his workplace. He massaged the bridge of his nose and sauntered to his seat while blinking away the sleepiness that gathered in his eyes. As he sank down on his chair, he sensed another person in the room and blew out another sigh.

"What are you doing here again, old man?" He addressed rather rudely and indignantly.

"Those words are too rash to be given to the Court Leader." The man said with a playful tone. He sat by his usual seat in front of the fireplace, doing what he was doing like always—drinking tea.

"How did you get into my office without my consent, Lord Aeron?" Kylon asked again, this time, much more polite and composed. He laced his fingers together and relaxed them on his lap, leaning back comfortably.

"Is your work as the headmaster of this academy starting to get to you?"

"Can't I lose my composure once in a while? I'm really tired. Can you please state your business so that I can finally relax?"

"You don't need to be formal whenever I'm around, Headmaster. You're welcome to act rude like how you were a while ago."

"Just say what you came here for." He huffed.

"Oh, I finally know why you're acting that way. Is it because of Lady Seraphina?" Lord Aeron said, apparently refusing to go straight to the point.

Kylon blushed and looked away, huffing. He was pouting childishly like a kid who didn't manage to get something he wanted. This reaction made the Court Leader break down into a hearty laugh.

"I see." He chortled. "Youth. You should just convey your feelings directly. If you act that way, you won't be able to get your feelings across."

"Who said anything about feeling anything for that woman? She's so dumb. She never sees me as someone else aside from being her rival. Why would I even have the slightest bit of feelings for her? She's conceited and arrogant and rude and . . . and . . ."

"And . . . ?" Lord Aeron chuckled as he added a teasing tone to his statement. "What else did you notice?"

"She's . . . just wait a second. Where is this conversation going?"

"I'm just trying to be a person whom you can confide in. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone how infatuated you are with Lady Seraphina."

The headmaster's eyes made a scary twitch. "This is nonsense. What did you really come here for?"

"Is it bad to visit once in a while?"

"Oh, come on, Court Leader. You never visit the academy unless you are in need of something."

"I'm not in particular need of anything at all. I'm just here to inform you about something."

"So you were here for a reason." He sighed. "What is it?"

"It's been decided."

"What has been decided?"

"Although the original plan's been delayed since the king became busy with political matters, I finally managed to get a proper time set up. Valeriana will meet the king." The Court Leader looked up and met the Headmaster's eyes, smiling at him knowingly. "Tomorrow."

The headmaster sighed and fought the urge to bang his face against his desk. "You pulled a few strings, didn't you?"

"Hmm." He sipped his tea. "I believe I have nothing to say in that particular matter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 832 36
Seven hundred years ago they came and almost wiped humanity out of existence. Now they've returned to finish what they started all those years ago. T...
1K 36 9
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎!!! ︶︶ ꒱ ﹀↷♡ ꒱..° ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° To Ms. Maria Nathalie Satou: ┆Congratulations! ┆For your contributions as an Ulti...
324K 3.4K 37
DISCLAIMER: this is not the whole story! Only 1/3 of the book is here on wattpad, the full version will be available as a paperback& ebook... (no rel...
3.4K 108 21
She was always alone.... she never had friends she barely knew what it was like to love someone.... she was perfect.... but so broken.... lost.... A̱...