~Volturi Goddess~

By MakalaeStephens

Grace Volturi is Aro's Daughter. Kept in a tower for eight hundred years. What happens when she finds love? G... More

~Volturi Goddess~
Forks, Washington
Screwed Up!
Screwed Up!!!Part 2
Dreaming Of You
Before and After The Battle
Questioning Fate!
Aftermath
Remember Me
New Town! New Home!
Wonderful Night
First Day Of Highschool
Wrecking Ball
Going Back To Normal
The Ring and The Attention
My Humanity
Annoying Grace Day
Christmas Celebration
Goodbye
Volturi Revenge
Reunion
Returning To My Life
Graduation Party
Wedding Preparations
June 12th,2008 ~Wedding Day!~
Honeymoon Part 1
Honeymoon Part 2
Back at Home
Memories of Home ~Last of the Honeymoon~
Running 4 President!
Your Daddy, I'm Mommy!
Midnight Cravings&Wolf Mama Drama
The Christmas Angels
Happy Birthday!
The Day You Left Me
Gone
Epilogue
Authors Note

My Mate!

7K 108 2
By MakalaeStephens

***I don't own Twilight. Just my characters and plot. I wanted to say thank you to my readers!Your really appreciated!***

That night, Xander wouldn't leave me. He laid down on the bed, waiting for me to climb into the blankets. I had real pajamas on tonight. So I wasn't too embarrassed in front of Xander. Alice gave me a big tshirt and a pair of green polka dot pants. I pulled my ponytail out and let my hair fall over my shoulders in waves. I blushed as I saw Xander watching me. I finished getting ready for bed by brushing my teeth and putting my dirty clothes in a corner to get washed later. I pulled the covers down and crawled under them. I met Xander's eyes."You don't have to stay in here."I muttered as he purposely blocked me from freezing with his cold skin with the blanket. But honestly I love the coolness of his skin.

"I know. But I don't want to leave you. I know I just kissed you. But I can't stand to be away from you."Xander whispered. He wrapped his arms around me. I kept my gloves on so I wouldn't touch him on accident. I instantly curled into him. Yawning very loudly into his chest. I still couldn't believe that Xander actually wanted me. But I felt safe with him. In his arms, I felt natural. Like I have done this a million times. This made me blush even more."Grace, what's wrong?"Xander probably heard my heartbeat pick up again. I just shook my head."Nothing Xander. Just thinking."I smiled. Leaning up, I kissed his lips gently. He kissed me back."Sleep shortstuff. Busy day tomorrow."I nodded in agreement. Soon I fell asleep in Xander's embrace.

The next morning, I woke up. But kept my eyes closed. Xander was still beside me. I could feel his eyes on me. Making  my cheeks light up."Shortstuff, are you awake?"I felt him whisper in my ear. I curled into him more and grumbled. Xander pulled me up and started kissing me. Goodmorning to you too. I felt like I was on fire."Morning Xander..."I said against his lips. My eyes fluttered open. Looking into his eyes. They were still tinged in red, but more liquid gold. Just like the Cullens. Xander was smiling like a mule eating briers. I giggled and propped my head up with one arm. He leaned over and kissed me again. I kissed him back gently.A low growl came from my stomach. My free arm went around my waist. Trying to muffle the sound. But it was no use. I buried my face into his chest. Hiding from him seeing me blush again.

Breathing him in. His scent was incredible. Xander smelt like dew on the grass, the ocean and cinnamon all mixed together. I could get used to this.I giggled at the thought. Xander seemed to be waiting for me to speak. I slowly looked up at him."Is it time to feed the half breed?"Xander chuckled. I playfully punched him."Yes it is. I'm starving. And we have to be ready for my Father in four days. The snow will be coming in soon."I sighed. We both got up at the same time. He kissed my head and left me to go cook something. My stomach  growled as he was out the door. Closing the door behind him.

I found a new outfit folded on top of the dresser for me. Thank you Alice. I grabbed the clothes and went into the bathroom. I showered quickly and dressed. I actually took my time with my hair. I dried it and curled it into red ringlets. Then I brushed through them and my hair was like fire waves down my back. I smiled at myself. Alice had given me plain dark designer blue jeans and a cute flannel shirt that was pink and black. I was glad that she gave me new socks. I pulled on my shoes quickly. Knowing everyone was already training. I could smell bacon and eggs cooking. It made my mouth water. So I grabbed my gloves, tightening them around my wrists. I made my way downstairs. Xander had a plate on the counter for me. I sat down on a stool, looking at him. He had a look on his face like he was scared of the food.I giggled as I started eating. The food was actually pretty good."Thanks Xander."He sat down beside me and played with my hair."Your welcome Grace."Xander muttered. I didn't like being watched as I ate. So I finished it up as soon as I could.

I stood up to wash my dish. But Xander got in my way."Xander, I can wash my dish without help. I'm not a  little girl."He stared at me, like I just punched him. Xander grabbed the plate from me."I don't want you to hurt yourself. Your still fragile. I want to do this for you. I wanna do everything I can."I stepped back. A low growl escaped my lips."Xander!I have done everything on my own for eight hundred years. So give me the plate."I grabbed the plate and passed Xander to get to the sink. He was glaring at me. I could feel it. I started washing the plate with all the other dishes.  Xander stayed behind me. I glanced at him."I do not want to play the little princess that can't do anything unless her prince is beside her. I really like you. But I'm not fragile. I know how to handle myself."I sighed. Suddenly his arms wrapped around my waist. Making my whole body shiver  as I remembered my dream the other night. Xander leaned down to my ear."I'm sorry Grace. I just never felt this protective over someone, especially someone who was half human. I understand you don't want to be treated like glass. I will try to tone it down. I promise."His old english accent snuck out as he spoke. It gave me a chill down my spine. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back onto him.

"I forgive you."I whispered. He gave me a kiss slowly. I kissed him back and blushed. Xander nuzzled his face into my hair."Xander....I am trying to finish the dishes.."I muttered, trying not to get distracted. Xander pulled away."Alright but your mine afterward. Plus everyone needs to talk about the upcoming battle." I nodded and finished up what I needed too. Then grabbed a bottle of water to take with me. I grabbed Xander's hand as we walked outside. It was getting real cold now. I shivered and bit my lip. I failed to bring a jacket with me to Forks. Xander stopped and shrugged off his jacket."I don't need this anyways."He held it out for my to put on. I blushed as I snuggled into it."Thank you." I said as he grabbed my gloved hand once more and walked with me to the others. If that was our first fight..I don't know what will happen in our next. I shook my head. Everyone was still training. Carlisle and Edward came up to us. But didn't question us holding hands. Maybe Edward already knew. Edward nodded to my unvoiced question. I blushed again. Note to self: Try to control blushing. I saw Edward hold in a laugh. I growled in my mind. Warning the vampire."Yes Carlisle?"Trying to shake off Edward now.

Carlisle nodded."Grace, everyone was wondering if you could show us some of your skills. You trained with the Volturi so you know how they fight. Jacob said you could fight with him. And Emmett offered to fight you too. So we can see how we should use our skills in battle.Only if you choose to help."He looked at me. A fight!?!? I smiled."Of course I will help as much as I can. But I will not take off my gloves. I won't risk it."They all agreed. Finally. I get to get back at that mutt. Smirking as everyone got ready for my performance.

I rolled my shoulders back as Jacob, the brown russet wolf came forward. I pulled my hair up into a long ponytail and slipped out of Xander's jacket. I threw it at Xander. He caught it and chuckled. Jacob was glaring at me.Carlisle stepped between us."Grace!Jacob!This is a sparring match. Don't hurt each other too much."I smirked. Oh, I won't hurt the mutt too much....Thoughts echoed my mind. Carlisle stepped out of the way. Then the fight began. Jacob and I collided. Full force. I could feel that Jacob wasn't holding anything back. So I wouldn't either. Jacob tried to pin me under his huge wolf body. But I slid under him and flipped him.  Jacob got agitated. I did a flip, onto his back. Leaning close to his ear."Is that all you got Mutt?"He growled. Flinging me off of him. I squealed and landed on my feet. Jacob lurched forward and tried to get his teeth into me. I shook my head. I giggled as he came at me. Soon we were wrestling all over the ground.  I got my arms around his torso when he shook again. I fell to the ground, hitting my head on the ground  hard. It made me see stars. Jacob took that opportunity to come at me again. His claws claimed my arm and my side. I screamed out. And closed my eyes. I felt Jacob being pulled off of me.

Xander was growling. Threatening Jacob. I felt immense pain on my side and arm. Someone was checking over me, my guess was Carlisle. I barely could hear him over the pain that was sizzling throughout my body as it was trying to heal. I finally opened my eyes. Growling and hissing at everyone. I didn't like being hurt like that. Everyone backed up. I looked myself over. My outfit was torn and bloody. But my skin was all healed. I stood there, making sure I wasn't hurt anywhere else. I sighed."Emmett! Lets go now!"My anger clouded my judgement. I felt like a red haze came over me. I collided with Emmett with every ounce of my power. I knew that it wasn't a real fight. But my instinct said other wise. I was brought out of red haze when  Xander pulled me off Emmett. The bear of a man was trying not to get his head taken off. Or something. I looked down at myself. I had taken off my glove and was ready to touch him. Xander stopped me from doing so. I pulled my glove back on and tightened it.

I watched as Rosalie checked on Emmett. She wanted to kill me. I started laughing into Xander. He held onto me."I guess thats what you call the Volturi haze." I muttered, knowing that everyone could hear me."I'm sorry. I can't control...."My eyes were fighting to close. My body was overwhelmed. Xander picked me up bridal style and carried me away. Everyone was yelling and growling as we ran farther away.

I curled into Xander. Trying to calm down."I'm sorry....so sorry..."Xander kissed my head."I know Grace. Just rest."I opened my eyes just to see where he had taken me. It was the beautiful meadow. He sat down and laid me in his lap. It was sunny, but the snow started falling on us. Xander covered me up with his jacket. I closed my eyes."I'm so tired..."I whispered. Xander kissed me. I instantly wrapped my arms around him. Kissing him back."They are hiding you when your Father comes.Everyone will be in front of Renesmee and Jacob. You will be in the trees. Your scent will be masked. So if the battle gets too much, you will lead Jacob and Renesmee to safety. Thats the plan. Carlisle doesn't want to fight. So they hope they can persuade your Father."I listened to him as he told me the plan. Xander kissed me again. I giggled and blushed. Xander held me close. I felt like hell. But with Xander, I felt like I was in heaven.

"Can we stay like this forever?"Xander chuckled at my question. My body was healing all my wounds. I looked up at him and yawned. Xander seemed frozen. I glanced around. Jacob and the pack were surrounding us. A grey wolf stepped forward and nodded toward me."Its Seth. He has to watch me. Jacob assigned him and another wolf to me. But the other wolf isn't here yet."I smiled. Walking up to Seth. The wolf nudged my hand. I giggled and petted him. Xander was behind me. Watching Seth. The other wolves left. Seth stayed with Xander and I.

Seth phased back into his human form. He looked like a kid. So I understood that Jacob wanted him out of the fight. All three of us talked in the meadow. Seth told me about himself and Xander actually told me about his own history. Xander was actually born around the time I was. But he actually was changed when he was 21 years old.  He lived in England with his parents and two baby sisters. After he was changed, he watched them grow old and die. While he stayed the same.  He was on his own from day one. Xander figured out his own way to survive the vampire world. He didn't say anything else about his past after that. Xander also told me about his gift. No wonder he kept hidden. My Father would have wanted him for his Volturi collection. Xander had the gift of Mental Manipulation. He control what others can think or remember or anything like that.

"Did you use your gift on me?"I asked innocently. Xander looked at me and shook his head."I don't use it unless its a must. Like if a human saw me hunting. Or they saw me sparkle in the sun. The first time I used it was too wipe my existence from my family and friends mind. I didn't want them to mourn me. So I erased myself. But like I said, I continued to watch over them."I felt so bad for him. I couldn't imagine having to do this. I looked up at him and kissed him. Xander looked mentally distraught. And I couldn't help him. I glanced at Seth. He looked sad for Xander too. I could tell Seth didn't per say hate vampires. I stood up and dusted off my pants."Well I don't know about you guys. But I need to change my shirt."They both stood up at that. I held hands with Xander as we walked back. Seth followed behind us.

"TJ will be here after our battle. He had somethings in the city to finish. And his Mother wanted sometime with him."Seth explained on our way back. As soon as we got back to the house,  Renesmee ran into my arms. Hugging my legs."Hey Renesmee. How are you?"I smiled, pulling away from Xander. I picked  her up. Since she grew everyday, the girl looked to be ten years old. Yet she was only a few weeks old. I walked with her in my arms into the house. Bella and Edward were in the kitchen. Cooking for her. Edward met us halfway."Hello Grace. Bella and I are making spagetti. Would you like some?"I nodded and saw Edward practically glaring at Xander."What is it Edward?"I asked. Biting my lip. Renesmee hugged onto me.

"Xander needs to hunt."Edward almost growled. I didn't notice that he had stepped in front of Renesmee and I. Xander looked down."I will be back by tomorrow morning."He sighed and left immediately. I rolled my eyes. No kiss goodbye Mr.Xander..I shook my head and followed Edward back into the kitchen. I sat Renesmee down beside me and then took my seat. Renesmee kicked her little legs. I watched Bella and Edward cook."Xander told me the plan. It sounds good. Thank you with trusting me."I smiled. Bella turned to set the plates in front of us and winked at me. Edward gave us milk to drink with our food."Everyone is setting up camp in the clearing tonight. They will stay there to get ready for battle. Bella, Renesmee, and I are staying here so Renesmee doesn't get sick. And of course you will stay also. Then we will be in the clearing that morning."He spoke so calm. I just nodded and took a sip of my milk.

The food was done and Bella dished it out to us. I ate two full plates. And Renesmee ate one and a half. Bella sat with us. Edward left to go help Carlisle with God knows what."Edward wants to hunt tonight so we both won't need to until after the meeting with Aro and the guard. So do you think you could watch Renesmee for awhile?"My eyes lit up. I started to nod over and over again. Renesmee squealed in joy."Of course Bella. I would love too."Bella nodded and cleaned up our spots. They planned to leave after Renesmee was ready for bed. I got up from the counter and helped Bella with Renesmee's bath and brushing her teeth. Renesmee asked Bella to braid her hair and I watched them. I actually enjoyed this. Edward came back just in time to tuck her in.  Bella fixed up a small couch in Renesmee's room for me to sleep on.

I said goodbye to them and laid down on the couch. They promised to be back in a couple of hours. I stared up at the ceiling. Listening to Renesmee breath in and out. I could seriously enjoy being here for Renesmee. Living here or close to the Cullens. Becoming their friend or part of the family...I pulled the blankets around myself and fell asleep with these thoughts running through my head.

***Wow!I felt like this chapter was my longest one. So how did you like it?It was full of cute Xander and Grace moments. And also some predictions of what will happen. Comment and vote!!Oh and the next chapter might timeskip a little. Because I feel like its going a little slow. Ok well...Thanks watch out for the next update.***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 1.6K 25
Isabella isn't the only Swan sister. She has a little sister that is 6 months younger than her (Charlie cheated on Renee when he was drunk) however h...
588K 30.1K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
189K 2.7K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...
8K 299 8
jisung,the sheltered son of a king,who wants to go on an adventure.one day,he get attacked and escapes.but on the first step outside,he encounters a...