Our Arrange Marriage ( Sequel...

By kiranhafeez

In wattys2018. Spiritual+Romance. Ranking 2 in spiritual (4 March 2018) He's bold. She's shy. He's full of co... More

Summary.
Bride Hunt
The proposal...!!
Wedding preparations.
Engagement..!!!
Wedding!
Wedding 2
Wedding Night
First Morning!
Family fun .
Vallima.
Romantic morning.
A Night Without Each Other
Impatiently
Romantic Workaholic
Romantic Workaholic 2
Engagement
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (2)
Love Moments
Dinner Date.
Attacked
Come to Life
For you!!!
With You.
Another Shock.
It hurts.
His Pain,Her Healing.
His Pain,Her Healing 2
The Heal of love.
Coming to you.
First Offence.
The realization.
Embrace of Love
Embrace of Love (2).
Love Addiction
Shock after Shock.
Shock after Shock (2)
Shattered
The next phase.
Kidnapped.
Unfold
The Rescue
Back to Life
Finally that night.
Next phases of life.
For the Rest of the life.
Epilogue.

Prologue

98.5K 3.6K 522
By kiranhafeez

Third person's POV.

"Zeeniya why are you do worried?" Jahan asked looking at his wife who was watching at the photo frame she was holding.

"You are asking why I'm worried?? I'm worried for him." Zeeniya said while looking at the picture.

Jahan smiled and took a place next to his beloved wife on bed and took that photo from his hand.

"I'm so proud of him." Jahan said while caressing the picture.

"And I'm thank full to you for giving me such a great son." Jahan said and Kissee her forehead which make her blush.

Even in this age,he still makes her shy and blush. He live to see her like this.

"Don't change the topic." Zeeniya said while looking at him who was smiling.

"It's all your fault. You didn't stop him.from taking extra interest in business and now we lost pur son. Have you seen him on dinner? Or on breakfast with us?? We are loosing him Jahan." Zeeniya said looking at Aarham's pic.

"I know." Jahan nodded and wrap his arm around zeeniya's shoulder and she put her head on his shoulder.

"I don't want him to go far from.life,from us." Zeeniya said and Jahan remove the hair strand from face.

"I won't let him go. I promise. I will bring him back to live. I won't let him lost behind the files
And laptop. He have to know the real meaning of life. I promise I'll bring your son back to life." Jahan said while looking at zeeniya's face.

"Really! Oh thank you Jahan. I love you." With that she hugged him and he also wrap his arms around her.

"I love you too my love. " He said and kept her in his arms.

"Mom..ooppss." Sameer was entering the room.when he saw his parents hugging each other.

He turned to other side and Jahan and zeeniya parted away.

"You should knock before entering my son." Jahan said and sameer turned to them.

"Yeah right dad but for that you have to close the door." He said making Jahan chuckle and zeeniya blush

"Oye stop making my wife shy. Only I can do that." Jahan said and zeeniya glare Jahan.

"What wifey!! He disturb our romance." Jahan said and zeeniya hit his chest making him laugh.

"Okay sameer listen. I have a work for you." Jahan said looking at his son.

"Yes dad." He answered.

"Call a family meeting before dinner. Aarham is going to be late tonight. So its time for a meeting." Jahan exclaimed and sameer was confused.

"But dad Aarham bhai wouldn't attend this family meeting??" He asked and Jahan shake his head as no.

"No he can't. And don't dare anyone to tell about this meeting to Aarham." Jahan said and he nodded.

Sameer left and Jahan turned to zeeniya who was looking at him.

"What are you going yo do??" Zeeniya asked and he cupped her face.

"Bringing back your son." He said and kissed her forehead which make her smile.

27years passed but their love for each other was same. They were crazy for each other. With the passes of time their love grow for each other and he also make her shy and blush in this age. And that's what he loves,making her blush.

"Aarham has to understand the real meaning of living." Jahan said and zeeniya nodded.

******

In Hall.

"So how's my kids??" Jahan asked looking at his sons and daughters.

"Dad come to the point. Why this meeting?" Sameer asker impatiently.

"Wait. Let your mom come." Jahan said and took a seat on front of them.

Zeeniya came with some refreshments and placed them on table.

"Do shall we start now??" Aabia who was twin of Aarham asked looking st her parents.

"Patience my doll." Jahan said which makes her smile widely.

"So kids tell me how you find your elder brother??" Jahan asked looking at all of them.

"Workaholic."

"Serious."

"Not talk active."

"A little arrogant."

"I didn't know that you know that much about your brother." Jahan said which make them grin.

"But dad why bhai is like this?? I mean he's good. I saw him smiling sometimes but he all the time remain busy in work that he hardly find time to spend with us." Roshaane the younger daughter of zeeniya and jahan said.

"True dad. He's always on work. He didn't have time to be with us. I really miss my bhai who played with us when we were kids." Shazam said and all nodded.

"Do something dad. We want our that brother back who used to play with us. Who laugh with us. But since he start the business, he forget everything." Aabia said which makes Jahan smile.

"So let me inform you kids,this meeting is about your brother Aarham." Jahan said and all look at each other trying to understand.

"Want to see your brother with you like he childhood??" Jahan asked and they all nodded.

"I have a plan. A way which will bring your brother back to life and to you all." Jahan said and now everyone got excited.

"And what is it??" Sameer asked hurriedly.

"Why don't we get him married??" Jahan said looking at his children.

"What??"

"Awesome."

"That's great."

These were the comments Aarham's siblings gave. Jahan easily saw the happiness on their faces and he turned to see his wife who was not smiling.

"What happened?? Are you not happy with the idea??" Jahan asked and she shook her head.

"No..I'm happy but I'm thinking about Aarham. Will he agree??" Zeeniya asked and Aabia came to her mom.

"Mom if you asked him he'll never say no. He never say no to you and he will definitely agree for marriage. You know that right??" Aabia said and zeeniya smiled.

"Done then. Mom will talk to Aarham bhai about his marriage." Aabia said and all smiled.

"But dad what about the girl??" Roshaane asked and all look at their dad.

"What?? Don't look at me like this. I gave you idea,now start the hunt of your bhabhi." Jahan said and all laughed.

"But wait. Wait everyone." Sameer said and all turned to him.

"What kind of a girl should be for our big brother??" Sameer asked and all start thinking.

"Just like him. Bold and full of confidence." Shazam said.

"Talk active."

"Funny."

"Shy!"

Everyone was hiving their opinion and zeeniya was smiling.

"A girl which can pull my son from his workaholic life. A girl totally opposite of Aarham." Zeeniya said and all nodded.

"So from tomorrow start looking for the bride of our big brother." Sameer yelled with happiness and all laughed.

Zeeniya was looking at her loving family who were talking and laughing. She thanked Allah for blessing her so much. With every passing second she was thankful yo Allah Almighty who was blessing her with His blessings. Now she was praying for the best for her son's life.

********

He was busy in the blue prints and files when a call disturb him. He groaned and answer the call.

"Hello." He said almost on irritation.

"Son." His mother's voice cool him down .

He turned to the clock and close his eyes as he saw the time. The clock shows 12 of the night and he was still in office.

"Mom you still awake??" He asked feeling embarrassed.

"When you are still not home,how I'm supposed to sleep Aarham.?!" He listen his mother quietly.

"You don't care about your mother. You just want to keep working and working. No one else matter to you." Zeeniya said which makes him dmike.

"Mom I'm coming. Relax. I'll be there in 15 minutes." He said and cut the call.

He smiled thinking about his mother and pack his work. He put all his Giles and blue prints in the drawer and lock it.

He went out of his office and sat in his car. He smiled thinking about his mother and started the car. He drove toward home.

He entered home after the drive of half an hour. As he step in the house,he saw his mother seated on sofa of launch. He walked toward his mother and took a seat next to her.

"Assalam-o-Alikum mom." He said looking at her who was looking offended.

"Hey mom." He turned her around so she can face him.

"What happened mom?" He asked looking st her sad face.

"Thank God  you remember that you have a mom." She said which made Aarham smile.

He hugged her. He knew his mom can't be angry with him.

"Mom sorry. Actually I was so busy in work that I didn't check the time. So that's why I'm late." He said and his mother hit his shoulder.

"Yeah I know. Yesterday you said the same." Zeeniya said and look st Aarham who chuckled.

"I'm hungry mom." He said and she smiled.

"Go freshen up and I'll serve the food." She said and he nodded.

Aarham walked toward his room while zeeniya went inside the kitchen and start taking his dinner out. She start serving the meal on table when she saw Aarham coming down from the stairs in his white trouser and red t-shirt. She smiled looking at her handsome son who was looking do attractive in his ruff look. He took seat and serve his plate. He start eating while she took seat next to him and start watching him.

"I want to talk to you Aarham." Zeeniya started the conversation.

"Yes mom." He said while drinking water.

"I want my son to get married."she said and he look up.

" so Shazam is ready??" He asked and she look at him confused.

"Shazam!!" She didn't understand him.

"Mom you said that you want your son get married so I'm asking if Shazam agreed on marriage??" Aarham calmly said and zeeniya narrowed her eyes at him.

"What??? Okay so you want sameer to get married. I don't have any problem." He simply said and again start having his dinner.

All the day he was so busy in meetings and presentations that he didn't get time to have at least lunch. Now when he saw all his favourite food on table his appetite increased and now he was fully doing justice to his meal.

"Aarham..my elder son's name is Aarham. And I want him to get married." Zeeniya said but this time Aarham didn't say anything.

He just keep eating zeeniya was waiting for him to say something.

"Aarham I said something." Zeeniya said and he look up at her.

"What you want mom??" He asked with a smile.

"I want my son back who lost himself behind his files and work.son I want you to get married." She said and he hold her hand.

"And you think by doing this I will forget my passion toward my work.??" He asked politely looking at his mother.

"I just want my son back. And yes I think after marriage at least I can see my son at home on time." Zeeniya said and Aarham burst into laughter.

"You really want me to get married??" Aarham asked and zeeniya nodded.

"This will give you happiness?!" He asked again and zeeniya smiled.

"Of course I'll be the happiest person." Zeeniya said happily and he smiled looking at his mother.

"Okay." He said and again start eating his food while zeeniya was looking at her son shocked.

He agreed???

Zeeniya thought and look at her son who was smiling.

"Aarham are you serious??" Zeeniya asked in disbelieve.

"Of course mom. For you I can do anything." He said and zeeniya smiled happily.

"So what kind of girl you want?" She asked and he drop the spoon and turned to her mother.

"Just like you.I want her to be just like you. Loving and caring." Aarham said and zeeniya kissed his forehead.

"Done. I will find a girl for you which will make you fall for her." Zeeniya said and she saw her son smiling shyly.

"Okay mom you keep thinking about your would be daughter in law. I'm going to sleep." Aarham said and got up.

He walked toward the stairs when his mom called him.

"And my son you start dreaming about your would be wife." Zeeniya said and he turned to his mother.

"You are making me impatience mom." He said and zeeniya giggled while he laughed on his own words.

Zeeniya start cleaning the table with s huge smile on her face. While Aarham walked toward his room with a huge grin on his face.

"Zeeniya didn't know that it would be so easy to make Aarham agree for marriage. But she was happy that he agree on marriage and was happy about his wedding.

As she completed her work,she walked toward her room and saw her beloved husband waiting for her.

" where were you?? You know I can sleep without you."Jahan said and hugged her from behind.

She look at his reflection in the mirror and keahed back on him,putting her weight on him.

"I love you." Zeeniya suddenly said which startled Jahan.

"Not bad Mrs Jahan. Your confession always remind me that I'm still younger who have a loving wife." He said and kissed her cheek.

She blushed and turned to face him. His arms were still around her waist holding her close. She encircled her arms around his neck.

"Aarham agreed." Zeeniya said and his eyes widened.

"What??" He almost yelled.

She put her hand on his mouth. She smiled and removed slowly her hand from his face. She was smiling and he was narrowing his eyes playfully at her.

"Aarham is ready for marriage Jahan. I'm do happy." She said and he smirked.

Her heart beat increased. His eyes were making her blush.

"I gave you idea right! So what will I get??" He said and bring her more closer.

Her eyes lower down. He can make her feel all the butterflies in her stomach. Her cheeks flushed red and he was enjoying her condition.
Its been 27 years of their wedding but they were still young for each other. Their love was the sane Young.

He kissed her forehead and then moved to her cheeks. As he kissed her cheeks,she instantly hugged him tightly.

"I like to see those colours on your face." His whispered in her ear and she smiled.

"Jahan." She called him who was lost in their hug.

"Hmmm." He just hummed with close eyes.

"I'm so happy that our son agreed on marriage." She said and he could feel the happiness in her voice.

"Me too." Jahan replied.

"What about the girl?? We have to find a suitable girl for our son." Zeeniya said and he nodded.

Both parted and look at each other.

"Yes. A girl who can win my son just like you won me"  Jahan said and kissed her forehead.

"So the bride hunt start??" Zeeniya asked and he nodded.

"Yes from tomorrow we are going to find our Aarham's bride." Jahan said and both smiled.

*********

"Uff what mom put in my mind?" Aarham was changing sides again and again but sleep was far from him.

He sat up on bed and remove the blanket. His thinking were roaming around his mother's words.

Keep dreaming about your would be wife.

"Mom you just gave me such stupid thinking." He talked to himself and drink water.

"His all thinking were roaming around the girl which her mom was going to choose for him. His would be wife.

" I was good with my files than these thinking. Like this I can't sleep. Aarham just forget everything and sleep. "  He said to himself and lay down again to sleep and this time he succeed.

The coming life was going to bring a time which was going to make aarham sleep with someone thoughts. The love rings were going to change his life.this  marriage was going to take him to a new level of romance and love he never thought.

A/N:: Assalam-o-Alikum readers.

How are you all??

So how was the prologue??

I hope you like the very first chapter of the book.and hope you guys are looking forward to the story.

Do comment and vote.

I really want my all readers to comment to at least tell me their views. I'm desperately waiting for your comments.

Do vote readers.

Thanks for reading.

Till next update Allah Hafiz.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 649 9
What happens when the person you love the most cheats on you? What if you had no option other than marrying a stranger when you hated arranged marria...
44.6K 1.9K 9
It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. π™Žπ˜Όπ˜Όπ™‰π™‘π™„ π˜Όπ˜½π™ƒπ™„π™π˜Όπ™… π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‡π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™π˜Ό She is 18 y/o girl from a village having les...
56K 2.7K 13
Masir Ω…Ψ΅ΩŠΨ± - fate, destination Two years ago, everything changed for her. She lives in a joint family where she does not belong. She was just 15 wh...
346K 13.3K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...