elevators

By rickyblitzz

[completed] two strangers are stuck on an elevator on a rainy monday morning. confessions ensue. ; copyright... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
the end

f i v e

24K 1.7K 3.4K
By rickyblitzz

phil

he seems to think for a moment before biting his lip, a small smirk appearing on his lips.

"are you a virgin?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows and i can feel my cheeks heating almost instantly at the question.

"excuse me," i squeak and he groans, throwing his hands up in the air in a dramatic gesture.

"oh come on! what am i going do to with that? search 'virgin grandpa with blue eyes' on google?" he quotes me and i roll my eyes at him. he is kind of annoying, but in a good way.

"touché," i quietly mutter before sighing. "and no i'm not a virgin,"

"who did you do the frickle frackle with?" his eyes are brighter now, and he seems a lot more interested in our conversation than he did some time back. his pink lips hold a small smile and deep dimples carve in his cheeks as he looks at me.

"it was with my second girlfriend," i tell him and he nods.

"so you're straight?" he asks and i shake my head slightly.

"no, i'm pansexual," i tell him and he smiles at me sweetly.

"i'm bisexual, i mean that's what i figured, i don't really know i'm a bit confused," he tells me and i nod at him, leaning back and resting my back against the cold metal.

"so how was your first time?" he asks me and a take a deep breath before answering.

"it was kind of awkward, i did not really know what to do and it was her first time as well. she started crying because it hurt and i got really nervous," i laughed a bit remembering her flushed cheeks and mascara running down her face in black streaks as i frantically tried to do everything to make it better.

"but it was an experience," i smile looking back at him. "not necessarily the best, but it was an experience," i tell him and nods his head lightly.

"are you?" i ask him and his cheeks flush almost instantly. his caramel eyes drift away from mine before he sighs, finally answering me.

"it's kind of complicated? i mean i am but i'm not," he tells me and i furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"what does that mean?" i tilt my head to the side a bit and red creeps up his neck.

"this is a bit uncomfortable to talk about but um, well, he was almost inside but not really, like he got the, um, like it was barely inside and then we stopped so i don't know whether, ugh, can we talk about something else?" he moans, covering his face out of embarrassment and i give him a comforting smile, patting his knee lightly to let him know that it's okay.

"well you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but i think you are still a virgin," i tell him and he looks up at me with humiliation clear in his brown eyes and i smile at him softly again.

"well that's comforting," he blushes, giving me a small grin and i just adjust my glasses returning his gesture.

"let's talk about something else," i suggest and he nods, shifting in his position and uncrossing his legs to lay them flat on the floor.

"how did yo-" i begin but a glimpse incomprehensible expression flashes on his face before he slaps his thigh excitedly.

"wait i have something to confess!" he eagerly stops me and i close my mouth, happy that finally he is starting to open up atleast a bit.

"this one time, a kid in school told me that poop is actually christmas pudding so i," he scratches the back of his neck uncomfortably.

"oh my god," i gasp and his eyes widen a bit.

"i tasted a teeny bit of cat's poop," he scrunches his nose in an adorable gesture and laughter spews out of my mouth uncontrollably.

"oh my god you are so dumb," i laugh at him and he just pouts at me.

"it's not my fault i was a curious kid!" he argues, flailing his arms but i just continue laughing at him, not knowing how or why anyone would believe that something that comes out of a butthole could taste like a chocolate pudding.

"how," i catch my breath. "how did it taste?" i ask him, and he nervously bites his lip before answering.

"okay to be honest, it wasn't that bad,"

--
THANK YOU FOR 1K ALREADY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 104K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.6K 417 13
(COMPLETED 2019) Magnus and Isabelle love Christmas more than anything. There is nothing more beautiful than December for them. Alec and Simon though...
1.7M 96.7K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
5.9K 145 12
"Niall..." "Just breathe." "But Niall," "Just breathe, Harry. Stop talking please. Just breathe." (Or the one where Harry thinks Nial...