Jemi lives on...

By KamiLiz

Jemi has been happening behind all of your backs, that's right a relationship that the media hasn't even figu... More

Jemi lives on...
Nick's affection
Let you Go
I think about you ❤
Honey❤, you're my golden star! ☆
☀ Bring me the Night☽
And that's why I smile :)
♥ Heart by Heart ♬
Thanksgiving ◊
Mission - Get Nick a gf.
Update

Worth it

496 12 0
By KamiLiz

Hey guys, so sorry for not updating as much as I used to, but there has been a lot going on, like laziness, college, family problems, etc. However I was able to add this chapter, so enjoy.

(Joe's POV)  

-opens eyes- 

Wow, Demz is even more gorgeous in her sleep, such a beauty to wake up to. 

I don't even want to wake her up, she looks so sweet and innocent, I'll tip-toe downstairs, after I check her schedule. 

Let's see, 'photoshoot at 1pm' oh come on, I have a free day today, so what am I supposed to when she's at a photoshoot?

I could do a meet and greet with the band, I'll text them and see if they're busy, when I get downstairs, can't have my phone buzzing like crazy next to this sleepyhead. 

What shall I have for breakfast? 

I open cupboards and look all over the kitchen for food. 

Egg and bacon, porridge, why do we even have that sloppy stuff? 

Lucky Charms, Frosties, Rice crispies, pop tarts, smh I'll just settle with egg and bacon. 

*beep, beep, beep* 

Nick: "Yeah, I'm free for today, sounds like a plan." 

Kevin: "Free, and I can totally do that today with you guys." 

It's settled then, meet and greet whilst Demz is at her photoshoot. 

Wait, why did I hear three beeps if I only got two texts? 

I hear footsteps on the stairs, curse my loud snoring and one of the boys texting her. 

Demi: "Morning Joe, you sleep well?" 

Me: "Yeah, how about you? Did my snoring wake you?" 

Demi laughed and replied: "I slept well, and actually my phone woke me up." 

Me: "Good, and who was it this time?" 

Demi checks her phone, and Nick sent her a text wondering if Demi was coming to the meet and greet. 

Demi: "Nick is the culprit this time babe" 

Me: "I'll text him saying you're busy." 

Demi: "I knew you checked my phone, you're so nosy" 

Me: "I only checked your schedule, incase you were late for anything babe" 

We both hate the nickname "babe" but we use it to tease each other, it's so funny. 

Demi: "Aw, what would I do without you babe?" 

Me: "Love you too" Demi kisses me, slowly and delicately. 

I always loved her kisses, I held her cheek and deepened the kiss.

*beep* Interrupted by another text from Nick, really Nick, really? 

"So Demi, isn't coming?" 

I text him back saying "Yeah, she can't come, she has a photoshoot to go to." 

*beep* Nick: "Aw, it won't be the same without her" 

I hand Demi to show her the text.  

Demi: "Aw, Nick is always so sweet." 

Yeah, he is, but I always get this weird feeling when Demi compliments Nick infront of me, is that jealousy, why am I jealous when I'm her man? It makes no sense. 

Hope I can get over this feeling when we get married, otherwise it will be very awkward.

Demi: "So where were we?" 

*alarm on her phone goes off* 

Me: "Oh come on!" 

Demi: "My photoshoot is in a half an hour and I have to go now if I want to get there on time." 

Me: "It's fine, go, I'll just go to the meet and greet with the boys." 

Obviously I didn't want Demi to go, but I also didn't want her being late for her photoshoot, so blaming Nick is the way to go, just jokingly. 

I texted the boys saying that we're starting it now, meet me at HMV. 

I call a taxi, which appears in 5 minutes. 

The driver looks shifty though, HMV is only 5 mins in car, so I ignore it.

Soon enough we arrive, so I tip him and see Nick & Kevin waiting patiently outside. 

Nick was just looking at his watch then Kevin tugged at his sleeve and pointed at me getting out of the taxi. Nick gives me a look, surely I'm not that late? 

I walk over to them. 

Nick: "Fans are going to start crowding this area any second, we should get inside." 

Kevin: "Roger that." 

I followed them inside, but a girl tugged on my sleeve. 

"JOE! JOE, JOE JONAS, OMG, OMG!" 

I was just about to hide inside, I can see Nick giving me a funny look, and Kevin laughing. 

Don't get me wrong, I love my/our fans, but their reactions were making me mad. 

I signed the back of her t-shirt, a cd, gave her a hug and took a pic with her. 

Just to get the boys back, I whispered to the girl "Nick and Kevin are inside, go meet them!" 

She screamed and ran inside, fastest I've ever seen a girl run.

And before I could run away, four girls hugged me so tight I could barely move. 

Gotta love hugs, and girls who are crazy about you, I find it so cute.  

I signed their books, t-shirts, gave them all hugs back and took pictures, I could see Nick & Kevin begging me not to send them in after them, and you can guess what I did after that. 

Nick & Kevin: "NOOOOOO!" 

The girls crowd them, whilst one tries to give Nick a piggyback. 

Not that I requested one, but it was funny to watch. 

Really funny to watch, I couldn't stop laughing, even when more fans came to hug me, some gave me strange looks thinking I was laughing at them, so I told them I was actually laughing at my brothers and they started laughing too.  

It was like HMV was full of laughing hyenas, it was all I could hear.

Eventually the laughter silenced, and I was able to hear myself speak again, there were still about 3 groups of fans to go, then I'll just wait at home for Demi to return, I wonder what the photoshoot was like, hopefully it's sexy like that Cosmopolitan one was. 

I really don't know how I survive living with this sex god though. 

*Nick slaps me out of a daydream*  

Oh come on, I was just getting to a juicy part. (juicy as in delicious, not whatever you thought, just ew, haha). 

I awoke to see a cute, short girl with a notebook in her hand, she placed it on the table, and gave me a pen with my face on it to sign it, this was just adorable, I opened to a random page, and wrote a little note, then signed it, gave it back. 

And just as she tried walking off, I got up and hugged her, then I saw a huge smile on her face, I loved doing this with my fans, it was just such a sweet moment. 

I wish paparazzi were as nice as this, then Demi and I wouldn't have to hide under a disguise so often, it's a struggle putting on so much stuff just not to get spotted, I hope Demi doesn't find it this much of a struggle, sure it's worth it to spend time with her, but the last thing I want to see is her suffering. I can't end this relationship either, she would be heartbroken like last time, and I couldn't bare that, so what am I supposed to do? 

I have to stay with her, no matter what, we're destined to be married soon, I can't just let her go. She's become a part of me, a part that I will never be rid of, but I will never regret the day she started becoming a part of me, for she is the best part of me, without her, I would've ended up with someone I'd regret, so I need to be more thankful and believe that all these disguises are worth her love. 

I smiled back at the girl and walked back to my chair, Nick patted my back whilst Kevin was signing a fan's guitar. He was such a legend on the guitar. 

Before we knew it, that was the last fan and we were finally able to go home, but before I got up, someone grabbed hold of my wrist, I looked up to see Demi, she's come to the signing to see us, I gave her a hug and since Nick had disappeared for the moment, a small kiss on the lips, she kissed me back and told me that the photoshoot went great, she handed me some picture of it, since she knew how much I loved seeing her body, and these pictures were hot damn sext, I folded them up and put them in my pocket, to cheer me up if I ever feel glum, I can just remember I have a gorgeous lady in my life, and she's all I need. 

Demi looked at me with her sweet smile, took hold of my hand and started walking home.

Demi: "Did you lot have fun?"

Me: "Yeah, made some girls smile, hugged, Nick was piggybacked and signed some books...and guitars" I winked at Kevin and he laughed.

Demi: "Wait Nick got piggybacked?" Demi laughed, I loved her laugh so much.

Nick: "Yeah, luckily the girl was light, otherwise I would've fallen."

Me: "And that would of been funnier."

I couldn't stop laughing again, so many hyenas these days.

We finally arrived home, and I felt like telling Demi about what feelings I felt for her today, and she told me she felt the same way, we both felt that going through all this trouble was worth it to see each other's beauitful faces, I felt so happy and loved.

Hope this isn't too short, again I'm sorry about the long wait, but here it finally is, so I'll go update Max tomorrow or possibly today, depending on events going on, anyways hope you enjoyed. Aloha xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 152 18
Sometimes we find the person that we love without even trying. For Joe and Demi that's exactly what happened when Hazel Met Brown. They will face ma...
31.2K 815 31
In real life, people always end up meeting "the one" AFTER high school is over. This happens to be the exact case for Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas as th...
26.2K 901 26
Chelsea Jonas Lovato, the little girl that was kept silent. Demi Lovato watched over her baby the best she could to keep her away from Joe Jonas who...
38K 1.1K 31
She's strong, he's a womanizer. She doesn't take shit from nobody. He doesn't give a fuck about anything. She knows how to defend herself. He knows...