Unchangeable Luna

By gonegirlwriting

Alpha Alex's pack the Pure Moon Pack helps find and rescue little girls who were taken from packs to be sold... More

Little Artist
A Name
Pack Dinner
Calling William
Pack Sleepover
The Choice
Glimps into the Past
Just a Thought
A Big Step Back
Arm Wrestling Champ
Luna is Missing
Twin Connection
A Twin Link
First Snow
Prepare for Battle
William's Mate
Anna is back
Alex's Sister
Gifts
Pack Mark
Christmas
Birds and Bees
Lost Boys
The Truth
Shift
Marked and Kissed
I'm Home
War is Coming
Family Reunion
Submit

Saving her

9.9K 216 14
By gonegirlwriting

A knock on the door brought Jimmy's attention away from the scene he was watching; his slave playing with the doll he had given her when she first arrived to him. He didn't know her name, not that it matter he wouldn't have used it anyway. The knocking continued as he walked away from his slave and to the front door.

Opening the door he saw a large man. "Hello, are you Jimmy?" 

Jimmy was hesitant to answer due to the nature of his business, "Yes, do I know you?"

"No, my name is Ben and one of my friends said that you had an object that I could get some use of. I do have a blank check to be filled out once we settle on a price," Ben hated having to wait to kill the human and get the girl to safety, who no doubt got the girl from a rouge. He could hear the heartbeat of another person and knew there was a girl definitely here.

"Please, come in so we can discuss the details," Jimmy opened the door and Ben stepped in, "Now I assume you what I am giving you use of."

Ben looked down at Jimmy holding his wolf back from killing him right here and now. "Yes, and I heard you have even trained her not to fight back," Jimmy nodded and asked Ben to fill the check out for 2,500 dollars for two hours.

Jimmy lead Ben down a set of stairs and opened a gate. Ben could already see her she looked tiny and appeared to be a young child as she played with a doll. The girl in front of him wore a tiny dress but didn't seem to be underfed.

As soon as Slave heard the gate unlock she knew Sir was here for her. He would probably want to play a game with her as he always did.

"Slave, on your feet and eyes down," she did as she was told by Sir but with her eyes down she saw two sets of shoes meaning she would not spend time with Sir but with someone else who he had chose for her.

Jimmy turned to Ben, "Will she satisfy what you need? She will do anything you want, she has had some of the best training I have seen. If by chance she doesn't behave I have hope you will discipline her accordingly." 

Ben took a deep breath making to keep is voice even, "She will, thank you." 

He looked up at her while Jimmy locked a collar around her neck, "Slave eyes up," she listened quickly, "you will be playing with Ben today and if you are a good girl perhaps I shall give you a blanket. Do you understand me?" 

She nodded her head, "Yes Sir."

Jimmy slapped Ben on his back, "I shall return in two hours to collect you." 

Ben had to think quickly, "Wait, I want to test her and I would like you to be here for it." 

Jimmy stopped walking away, "Of course."

Ben walked close to the girl who they didn't even know the name of, "Close your eyes and look down." 

Looking at Jimmy she didn't know who to listen to. "Slave I believe he told you to do something!" She quickly dropped her head and shut her eyes. Once Ben saw this he walked over to Jimmy and hit him square in the face knocking him out. 

Ben mind linked the others who were waiting outside "Come in now." 

He looked back at the girl. "Open your eyes little one," she opened her eye but did not move her head, "Look at me," lifting her head up she looked at him while she heard banging from up stairs, then some men came down and pulled Sir off the ground and held him. "You are going to come with us." 

She looked at the man in front of her with a confused look. She wondered if he had just bought her, she couldn't keep her mouth shut, "I can't go with you Mister." 

Ben could understand this, it happened a lot: girls refusing to leave the place they thought was home. Sighing he looked at his men, as much as he wanted to be the one to kill Jimmy but he needed to stay with the girl, "Take him upstairs and handle him." 

The two men nodded with a 'Yes Beta' and quickly left.

"Why can't you go with me?" 

She looked at him and then down but quickly she looked back up, "May I speak freely Mister Beta?" Ben nodded his head so the girl continued, "I am wearing Sir's marking therefore I can not leave. Though if you bought me then I can go with you: only if you remove his and replace it with your own."

"Well where is," he was cut off by his mind-link.

"Ben we need to get out of here soon. The dirtbag is dead  and we have collected what we need but it's going to be day light soon." 

Ben continued "where is this mark?" The girl pointed to the collar he removed his pack necklace and placed it onto her then extending his claws he easily cut through the collar.

"Mister Beta I am now at your full control." 

He didn't have time to tell her different he was already picking her up and bringing her out of the house. Once out side Ben set the girl down on her feet, looking at all the men she gasped, "What is wrong little one? Are you hurt?"

She shook her head, "Do I have to play with all of you?" 

The tremble in her voice didn't go unnoticed by Ben or his men, they all looked at her with sadness, "You guys go into the trees and shift. We don't know how bad it is but we need to get her back. Stay hidden but close by." 

They all bowed their heads and walked away. Ben look down at the girl, "You will no longer have to play with anyone like that. Do you understand me?" 

She looked down at her feet before replying, "Yes Mister Beta." 

Ben grabbed her chin softly, "You must only call me Ben, I am not going to hurt you. Stay by me and we will be there soon, okay?"

This time she only nodded her head, sighing Ben started to think the worse. He grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her towards the trees, "Men a circle around us, keep your guards up."

"What are these?" Ben looked at the girl shocked, she mistook his face for anger and quickly got down on her knees, "I am so sorry Ben. I thought I could still speak freely. I deserve and will take any punishment that you see fit."

"Oh little one, you can always speak freely. What is it you don't know?" She pointed to the trees and he was shocked, "The trees?" She nodded her head and looked around. Ben looked forward to see Gamma Steven in wolf form looking at the girl with a curious gaze. 

Steven's thoughts moved into his head before he could question the gaze. "I swear she smells just like Kalon, but my whole family felt her die."

She saw the wolf and took a step into Ben grabbing him, "There is a doggy, he looks means like the one that was at Sir's house that would come and play sometimes. He scratched me and thought I was food though."

"Little one, that is a wolf not a doggy and he won't hurt you. At my house there are wolves everywhere you must remember they will not hurt you, but if you get scared just come find me." They began walking again the 35 mile walk was nothing for the wolves but soon the girl started to get slower and slower. 

Ben looked at her and decided to just carry her, "Little one I need you to listen to me," she look at him, "I am going to turn into a wolf when I lay down I want you to climb onto my back and hold on tight. The next time I lay down you will wait for me to become a human again."

He waited for no reply and just shifted into his dark gray wolf, laying on the ground he felt the girl climb on to him. Once she was on he took off running. Steven ran beside him, "My wolf keeps saying that she is Kalon. My family felt the connection disappear after she was taken though."

Ben didn't want to get Steven's hope up, "When Bella does a checkup, she will find if the girl has a pack mark, if it is Kalon then you must know that her wolf might be gone if you all felt her connection disappear."

Steven ran ahead as they were coming up to the territory line, "Alpha, we should be there in 10 minutes though I have fears."  Ben stopped running about a 100 years from the territory line and dropped down. Once the girl was off he shifted back to his human form. The members that had come with him were crossing the boarder and hugging their mates. Ben knew that his own mate would be inside waiting for him in their apartment. 

Ben took the girls hand and started walking to the territory, "Ben, may I be granted permission to use the bathroom? If I have earned it of course," Ben knew right away the nature of how bad she is.

Ben saw his Alpha, Alex walking out of the house and towards him, Alex put his nose up and took a deep breathe. His wolf purred in delight, "Ben you have brought me my mate. Now hand her over." 

Ben stopped walking and stood just before the territory line, Alex stood their waiting with a wide smile on his face. "Alpha," he said with a bow, "before you can talk to her you must know something." 

Alex looked to see his Beta had a serious look on his face, "What is it?"

The next thing Ben said cause Alex to let out a cry of sadness and fear, "I believe she maybe unchangeable."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8M 633K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
1.5M 41.3K 47
Elena has known the evil in the world. She's been hunted by a family friend since she was a young girl. But after her mother was murdered by him, she...
895K 24.6K 33
In a pack of werewolves loyalty is everything. Alex has been deprived of that since her mother died 10 years ago and she is accused. Alex has lived i...
343K 10.1K 50
When a stubborn and intolerant, werewolf gets classified as a little puppy, her whole life changes as she is fetched by a Vampire. Starting date:12...