Kayano's Love Story (Ansatsu...

Oleh Lunarrin

This is a fanfiction about Kayano's love story. She fell in love with Nagisa, her classmate. Arc 1 - First Lo... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: First Love...? (part 1)
Chapter 2: First Love...? (part 2)
Author's Note (For all of my stories)
Chapter 3: First Love...? (part 3)
Chapter 4 : Kiss & Tentacles (part 1)
Maybe good news?
Chapter 6: Kiss & Tentacles (part 3)

Chapter 5: Kiss & Tentacles (part 2)

1.8K 34 26
Oleh Lunarrin

A/N : Sorry for late update. Anyway, this chapter really follows the manga, and I just change it a bit, so I hope it's not boring.

---

Kayano's POV

7 p.m tonight at the grassy field in Kunugigaoka Park.

That was the place I chose to kill Koro-sensei.

I knew Koro-sensei wouldn't break his promise with his students since he really loved his students, so he would definitely come. There was big possibility that the students would come with him, and probably... 'he' would come as well.

'No, no, no. I begin to waver. I have to do this! I'll definitely kill Koro-sensei!'

My brain which was bound up with the tentacles was really hurt. This tentacles would help me to be strong though, so it was equitable.

'This pain is nothing. This pain is nothing.'

I actually repeated that in my mind as sweats continued running down my spine.

'But... Nagisa...'

Somehow, I remembered again about Nagisa. Deep in my heart, I knew I love him, but... but...

"The one I love is my sister! She is more precious than Nagisa!"

Screaming that loudly because of the contradiction in my heart, I almost hurt my left hand with a real knife as I raised then stabbed it onto the apple which I had peeled. I inhaled and exhaled repeatedly.

Crazy.

It was the only thing people would say when they saw me. But, I didn't care about their opinion.

They didn't understand at all. They didn't understand me. They didn't know me.

They didn't know how it felt when the only sister I had, who I loved so much, was killed and never came back alive even if you prayed until you die.

So, at least I could take revenge for her.

I knew my sister was too kind, so she would be sad if I took revenge like this. However, someone could do anything for their precious person, even if it meant you had to kill someone. No, he was not human. He was 'monster'.

So, enduring this pain and releasing my love was what I could do to reach my target.

---

I arrived at the grassy field. It felt so cold here since it was winter, though there was no snow falling now.

Since Koro-sensei hadn't come yet, I kept waiting at that cold place while thinking about my plan.

I had arranged my plan very well, even I had planned it very long time ago. I couldn't let it fail like yesterday. I would try my best to not look at Nagisa today if he really came.

These tentacles really hurt me though. It seemed my brain would explode at any time, so I hoped Koro-sensei would come faster.

I revealed my black tentacles which were coming out of my neck. Since I wanted to kill Koro-sensei, I had to prepare my tentacles, right? This is the only weapon I have to kill that monster.

'Ah, there they are.'

From a distance, I could already see a lot of figures walking closer to me. The biggest one amongst them was the yellow octopus. How could someone not see him? His body was bigger than any other humans here.

When Koro-sensei and the students arrived in front of me, they made a distance between us with serious face. The atmosphere around us felt heavy. No one dared to talk. Because of that, I began talking first while giving my fake smile.

"You came! Now, let's end this."

After I said that, I glanced at Nagisa who was standing quietly behind Koro-sensei. He was staring at me. Realizing that, I quickly looked away from him.

"Kayano, it's far too dangerous for you to use your tentacles anymore than you already have. If we don't remove them and treat you immediately, your life could be in danger," Koro-sensei was the first one who replied my words.

I frowned. 'Is he despising me? I've endured the pain from these tentacles since half year ago and I'm still alive, right? That means I'm strong. I won't be defeated easily.'

Thinking that while feeling annoyed a bit, I smirked.

"What are you talking about? I feel better than ever. Stop trying to upset me with your stupid bluffs."

After I said that, there was silence for a few seconds, until I heard his voice, Nagisa's voice, broke the silence.

"Kayano... We all had so much fun together. We even helped each other get past the tough times. Was that all an act?", Nagisa asked with sad face.

Hearing his words, I was surprised a bit. Why? Actually, it was because... it wasn't an act... and his sad face hurt me so much that I was afraid he would hate me.

I began to waver again. However, I felt like as if there was something which controlled me to continue to do so.

'I have chosen it, between two choices, Nagisa or my sister. I will never betray my sister! So, I have to act again.'

I convinced myself.

As an answer to Nagisa's question, I gave my fake smile again while closing my eyes.

"Every last second. No matter what, I'm an actress. But, I put up with it and pretended to be a weak little girl. I mean, if I'd revealed myself before now, I wouldn't be able to get revenge for my sister."

Nagisa went silent after I said that. Then, I continued talking with Koro-sensei and the other students.

Because the conversation becoming increasingly long, I began to feel they were deliberately doing that to persuade me.

'... How long they will talk? I want to quickly kill him now.'

I was already in bad mood, but I didn't show it on my face. Of course an actress could do that easily. They are fake people after all.

However, my mood became worse after I heard Karma-kun's and Itona-kun's words.

"But still, are you really sure about this? I just don't see how this could possibly turn out well for you."

I twitched.

'... Shut up. Don't say that as if you know me.'

"Right now, your body should be hot. But your neck should be cold. Fighting in your condition is not a good idea. You'll lose control to the fever and the pain. Then the tentacles will suck away your life force... And you will die..."

'Shut up, shut up, shut up! I don't need your advice!'

Screaming that in my mind, I became really angry, so I glared at them and showed my power. The flaming tentacles made the grasses near me were in fire.

"Shut up. Background characters shouldn't be meddling in the final battle."

Yeah, everyone other than me and Koro-sensei are background characters for me. Have you heard something like everyone is the main character of their life? Then, for me, I am the main character for my life. Koro-sensei is the enemy. The others? They are all just background characters.

Looking at the surprised students (because of flaming tentacles), I smiled again.

"I'm in perfect shape."

'Now, the battle begins!'

I made ring of flames around Koro-sensei and me with my flaming tentacles, so the students wouldn't get closer to us. I just wanted to kill Koro-sensei. I wouldn't involve them even though they annoyed me earlier. And, I didn't want them to help Koro-sensei.

Just as I was about to start attacking Koro-sensei, suddenly, I heard Nagisa's shout.

"Stop it, Kayano! This is wrong! We all studied together! If you sacrifice yourself just to kill him, there'll be nothing left of you!"

I immediately stopped moving my body after hearing his desperate shout. I looked at his face. His face was full of worry. His furrowed brows and panic face sticked in my mind...

But... I shook my head.

'Don't listen to him.'

"Even though I was very happy when we went to amusement park together... When we went home together... When we bought puddings together and shared them, but...!"

I widened my eyes when I looked at his already teary eyes.

Nagisa was almost crying... It was the first time I saw it.

"You will die if you continue to do this! And, I don't want that!"

Everyone, including Koro-sensei and I, watching Nagisa who was almost letting out his tears with our mouth agape. How? It was really the first time we saw him almost crying. And, why was he almost crying...? Because of me?

He was worried that much...? If I continued to do this... I would die...?

'No, you have to ignore him. You won't die. You're strong, right? You will kill that monster, right?'

However, those words kept ringing in my head. As if I was affected, my body moved by itself, doing like what was said by it.

At that moment, I realized that... even though I love Nagisa, my desire to kill Koro-sensei was still in my heart. Ah... It seemed like these tentacles would eat away at me at any time.

I didn't reply to Nagisa's words and looked away from him, then I started to attack Koro-sensei.

'Nagisa... Even if you beg me now, I can't stop it.'

While I continued to attack Koro-sensei with my tentacles and Koro-sensei received my attack every time, I let out one of my most powerful attack which could cut his tentacles.

Continued to attack, attack, and attack, I became crazier and crazier. My body was getting hotter, and it was as though the tentacles would control my mind at any time. Yet, I had almost lost control and sweats continued running down my body.

"GO ON! DIE, KORO-SENSEI! DIE! DIE! DIE!"

The tentacles almost eat away at me... Hatred had consumed my mind with my desire to kill Koro-sensei.

However, even though I didn't know it myself, in the middle of my thoughts to want to kill him, my real mind said this...

'No... I don't want this... Help me... Koro-sensei, Nagisa.'

---

A/N : Writing from Kayano's POV and trying to feel what she feels, and Nagisa's worries... The result becomes like this. Uh, well... I don't really know what Kayano feels though, but Kayano loves Nagisa in this story. And, I almost forgot the story as well.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

313K 13.8K 37
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
272K 9.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
2.1M 110K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...