My Sire Is A Myth

By Lady_Escapist

My head snapped to the side as he slapped me forcefully on the cheek. I kept my head down not allowing him to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 19

18.4K 862 54
By Lady_Escapist

Please vote and comment, thank you!

Oh my goodness #214 in vampire...what can I say it's not super high but I didn't even expect to get a ranking after all:)

Sir Castor POV

I stared at the blood that lingered on Avery's lips. I wanted to bend over and lick it off.
   Feeling her soft lips on my wrist sucking my blood had my senses on overdrive.

She was looking at me with her intense blue eyes which were full of shock.

  "I..." she mumbled "what did I do?"

"It's ok", I muttered softly "it's all normal."

"But I want to know", she seemed to have gained some control of her emotions.

"The bite on your neck is infected, my blood will help your body to get rid of the infection. " I explained quietly in a half lie.

It would help with the infection yes,  to just make it worse. It would accelerate the act of transition, which was like an infection to a humans body.

"But why am I attracted to it?", she asked in a small voice.

"It doesn't matter," I mumbled, not knowing myself why she had wanted vampire blood instead of human blood.

She scrambled away from my arms that still rested around her and stood on shaky legs. Her eyes were wide and she opened her mouth to say something but nothing left her blood stained lips.

I got up and went to cell door without speaking a word. She was still staring at me in disbelief, as if she couldn't grasp what just had happened.

  A deep scowl darkened her features as I locked the metal bars and left the dungeon.

I went up into my office and pondered over what had happened my mind replaying over and over the scene of her full lips pressed against my wrist and drinking my blood.  It had me wanting to give her my blood again. Feeling her soft mouth on my wrist was something I wanted to feel again.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts and I huffed out a low "Come in,". 

As the door opened I turned to see Leo enter my office. I was captured by the deep black that had taken over the green in his eyes. 

"What happened?", where my first words towards him and he met me with a confused look.

"Uh...I don't know what you mean?", his brows furrowed in anticipation.

"Your eyes," I muttered.

A slow smile crept upon Leo's lips and desire swept past his eyes.

"Officer Gabe thought it well to attack me, he stabbed my guts and yelled for my mate to leave the house, but I called her back, it's amazing how strong our mate bond was, she returned and tried to tend to my wounds. She accepted me the way I am.", His eyes seemed distant and dreamy.

"That still doesn't answer my question," I told him which knocked of his dreamy stare.

"Oh," he coughed awkwardly "she offered me her blood."

Now it was my turn to be surprised, sucking my breath in sharply.

That was something not every human would do, offering their blood, for a vampire bite was extremely painful. That's what I had experienced anyway

"She accepted me right away I was so surprised.", he added quietly.

'Yeah, she sure did accept you quickly. Where's my mate? Where huh?'

Feeling uncomfortable about this whole soul mate talk I changed the subject abruptly.

"You will start training immediately, Tyrel or Luke will show you into your room, do you have your stuff?" 

Leo stared at me baffled "Ah, yes I do."

As if on command Luke appeared at the door and took Leo with him.

Sighing I let myself fall into the chair behind my desk as my phone started ringing.

I looked at the ID and froze.

Lathan

Hesitantly I grabbed it and opened the call, I knew he would want information about the girl, and I still had none.

"Lathan", I greeted him.

"Castor", his voice always contained that aura of power which made everybody cower back in fear. "how are things?"

"Well depends on what you mean?", I snorted.

"The damn girl of course," the king nearly roared into my phone making me hold it away from my ear.

"She's getting weaker and weaker no idea how long she will hold up."

"Damn you, I dont care if she's weak or what shit, I want to know if you have found the attacker.", I knew his patience was wearing short.

"Oh, trust me if I would have, don't you think I would've already called you?", I knew this would set him off further but he was my brother so I didn't care, he had caught me at a bad hour.

"Castor", his voice was dangerously low and threatening "I don't know what's going on with you but I won't accept another of your kinky parades. I'm sending someone to get her from you, I want her in my own dungeon."

This perked my full attention and I sat up straighter, "What the hell for?", I felt a strange feeling rise in my chest.

"You little brother are obviously not making any progress, let my witches handle her.", his voice remained low.

"A witch can't enter her mind, she is protected." I growled.

"My men are on their way," he hung up after his last word and I growled in frustration. I didn't want her in the kings hands.

I might be ruthless, but he was cold hearted at a totally different degree than I was.

My dungeon was dark and musty but his promised death.

Avery's POV

Laying on the ground close to the wall, I stuck my feet up against the cold stone and stared at the ceiling.

I had been in this position for so long I couldn't remember,  my body was immobilized but my mind was wild.
  My back started to become numb from being in the same position for so long.

I missed Layla, her lovely fragrance, her sweet smile and her sincere hazel eyes with a hint of an mischievous glint.
  I imagined her with Leo and a frown crossed my face, I suppose I wasn't completely over him.
  A pang of jealousy clawed at my chest which increased the steady burn that never faded away.

Guys had always been after her killer body and sweet character.
I was short and more the quiet type.

I had never minded that I wasn't the center of attention, but with Leo I had wanted to be a popular girl for he had always hung with them. Or more they had hung around him.

My chain of thought was interrupted as commotion broke lose on the dungeon steps.

I lay unmoving at my spot and waiting for one of them to probably bring me food or water.

The door ripped open and two silhouettes swished into the cell room.

I froze at the sight that displayed in front of me. Quickly I scampered on my feet and stood on shaky legs.

  Two bulky vampires where staring at me with fiery eyes. Red as an eclipsed moon.
My mouth hung open and I stumbled over the words that where trying to form in my mind.

One of the men came closer and grabbed my wrist.
  I lay my weight against the pull and he turned around when I stumbled awkwardly being him.

"Let me go", I hissed between clenched teeth due to his iron grip on my arm.
  Without words he turned around dragged me on as if I was a mere rag doll.

"Let me go now", I yelled.

Suddenly Sir Castor appeared on top of the stairs and I was slightly relieved. I couldn't explain myself why I would be relieved but he had been nicer the last few days.

But my relief soon turned to grief.
Castors lips were set in a thin line and his expression threw daggers at me.

"Sir Castor, what is going on?", I asked frantically.

One of the unfamiliar vampires sneered at me.

"King Lathan wants you in his dungeon, filthy human," his voice was hoarse but masculine.

My eyes grew wide and they burned.

Hell I didn't want to be in the king's dungeon. I imagined it to be worse.

His pureblood from raked undesirable images into my mind.

"No" I mumbled. "I don't want to." I wailed miserably.

Suddenly Sir Castor lunged forward and grabbed my neck.

"Shut up and behave, don't test the king, his patience wears off a lot quicker then mine." He  whispered furiously the deep blackness in his eyes darkening further.

  One of the, what I assumed where the king's men chuckled darkly.

"Walk on little chicken," he shoved me roughly.

Sir Castor stepped away and watched them drag me away emotionless.

Please, don't let them take me. I would rather stay here. Please......your dungeon is nicer I bet. Please Castor.....

My mind begged and cried out to him, and I looked at him feverishly.

Abruptly one of the guards pried my hands together on my back and cuffed them.

The other grabbed my neck from behind and forced me to walk.

Once outside I took in the beautiful mansion grounds but soon to be brought back by a rough hang pushing me forward until I came to a stop in front of a black heavy built jeep.  

"Let's go little girl ".

TO BE CONTINUED..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 362 25
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
296K 6.6K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...
1.1M 8.6K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
439K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...