Is this real or heaven? (A Za...

By ShadowThePurpleTiger

This is a new story that i am making. I will make another ship sooner or later and it will be lemon so ya. Th... More

The day it Began (Chapter 1)
Uh oh..... (Chapter 2)
She cant keep her mouth shut (Chapter 3)
Travis.....? (Chapter 4)
He's a She!?!?!?!?!(Chapter 5)
What is going on here... (Chapter 6)
Ships... (Chapter 8)
Oh this will be fun (Chapter 9)
An Over protective Travis (Chapter 10)
Mom knows (Chapter 12)
Uh-oh (Chapter 13)
Dad gets mad (Chapter 13)
Time skip (Chapter 14)
Welcome Home (Chapter 15)
Bacholorette (Chapter 16)
Well here we go (Chapter 17)

Shopping (Chapter 7)

108 4 1
By ShadowThePurpleTiger

~~Zane's POV~~

So to recap what just happened. I became a girl i'm an amazing stylist apperently, and i'm about to go shopping with Aphmau. This is just great. I need to ask Lucinda if this is permanent because i know what periods are and i don't want that.

A: Alright cmon Zane

Z: Coming

She walked into a forever 21 store. She started walking towards the black clothes immediately but i just looked around for a bit. I saw these cool Adidas shoes they were black and gold

A: Woah those are cool!

Z: Yea i like them

A: Same lets get them!!!

She picks up a pair of the shoes and puts them in the correct box. 

A: I also found this cool sweater thingy. You like to play pool right?

Z: Yeah... why

A: well its a sweater that says "I play pool like a girl, try to keep up"

Z: Oh cool.

A: I knew you would like it.

Cashier: Ok that'll be $21.36

Aphmau pays her and we leave to go to the food court.

Along the way we see Ivy and she walks up to us (In this timeline Ivy and Aphmau are friends)

I: Hey Aphmau.

A: Hey Ivy

I: who is this?

Z: I'm Garroth's brother turned into a girl.

I: Really?

A: Yeah can you believe it!!

I: No thats horrible. How are you doing on being a girl?

Z: Ehh its not that bad.

A: Do you want to stay a girl?

Z: . . . Maybe...

I: Why?

Z: well i could buy pony stuff with out being embarrassed about it.

A: That's true.

I: Okay then. Well i have to get home bye girls.

Z and A: Bye!

Ivy starts walking out of the mall.

A: do you really want to be a girl?

Z: Well there are a lot of things that i could do a boy but now i can do them as a girl

A: Like what?

Z: I can buy ponies without being embarrassed, I can walk in heels, i can were make-up with being made fun of, Should i continue?

A: No you've made your point.

Z: okay good.  But the only down side is periods and i don't want those...

A: Ehh periods aren't that bad

Z: says a girl who has had them for most of her life!!

A: They really aren't that bad. Once you have your period all you have to do is get used to cramps and wear pads its that simple.

Z: Whatever

We walk in to the food court and i sit down somewhere and she gets some food from Wendy's.

Random Guy: Heey pretty lady~

I look at him and he looks like a complete douche.

Z: Are you wanting a girl to kick your ass right here and right now?

RG: Nope sorry to waste your time!

He walks away and starts talking to his friends and they look at me but i just look down at my phone. Aphmau walks over with the food.

A: what did you say to him?

Z: He was flirting at me and i asked if he wanted a girl to kick his ass and he just walked away.

A: Really? Wow he's a pansy.

Z: Aphmau!!

A: What? He is!

Z: Well yeah.

A: PFFT!!!

We start eating and i noticed that the guy was walking towards us.

RG: I don't know how you know fighting words like a boy but boys are better anyways.

Z: I'm sorry but did i ask for your opinion?

RG: You're just a girl you cant fight like a boy!

Z: Wanna bet?

I kick him down and step on his stomach. His friends push me off but i keep my balance and they pick up their friend and walk away and leave the food court.

A: Zane that was awesome!!

Z: Ehh it was okay. I could've done better but whatever.

A: Zane you need to each some of those moves (And that's how she knows how to fight in MCD jk jk xD)

Z: Nah i'm to lazy...

A: UGGHH Fine!!

We start to walk around the mall again and then my boy instincts kick in when we walk past Game stop and i walk in. I see that there was a cute little plushie of my favorite Pokemon.

A: You couldn't resist could you?

Z: Nope and i'm buying it

I pick it up and pay for it and its mine now!

A: you're so weird!

Z: Thank you!

We start to walk around more and just leave the mall and walk home.

I take the stuff she got for me and i walk home.

L: Hey Zane!!!

Z: Lucinda why did you turn me into a girl.

L: I wanted you to see how hard it is to be a girl!

Z: well it really isn't that bad yet

L: You sure about that?

Z: Yep!

L: Well my plan failed. The potion should stop next month. But if you get your period its permanent

Z: Okay. 

I walk inside my house and i just sit on the couch and watch my little horsie.

---------

Writer~Chan would have gotten a chapter done earlier but she was oversleeping so she couldn't make it fast enough So sorry.

                                                                                  (809 words in total)                           

                                                                                                                    -Writer~Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...