Cute Short Stories

By CandyDz

(Was Emo Love Stories) Cute love stories I have written. I hope you enjoy them. Thank you. {In editing proces... More

Blade- Bully
Alex-shy
Drew-addict
Riley-best Friend
Toby-mute
Chandler- badass
Chance~Deaf
Kevin~ player
Alex- Ex Boyfriend
Braxton- The Hater
Jace- Not so popular
Xander- Bully
Ace~ long lost friend
Hudson- Cancer Fighter
Damon- Ex Best Friend
Goodbye...

Last goodbye

164 1 0
By CandyDz

Gah, first of all I want to thank you all again for this journey of writing and positive people. I am eternally grateful for those who have encouraged me to write and to those who made me enjoy writing. I love you all for it.
It's pretty emotional for me to say goodbye because I have been part of the Wattpad community for about 3-4 years. I've met some really amazing people who have messaged me and stayed by my side on this website. I can't seem to let go but it's for the best. I'm eternally very very grateful. One of the many reasons of leaving is because I've received many great academic opportunities that I cannot miss because it will impact my whole future and everything just seems to keep piling up on me, keeping me pretty busy. It's insane to know that a lot of hard work is paying off.
Gah, I'm tearing up but that okay. I just want many of you to know that if you are struggling with something, I know this is said a lot and very simple, but everything will be okay. It will, trust me. It'll take some time but that's okay.
Thank you very much. I love love love you all.
Goodbye...

And now hello to your new author marta_me
Please send her love and positive comments. I know she'll continue making these short stories 10x better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.2K 30
Basically a bunch of one shots about Alerrie❤️ Requests accepted
467 0 10
Hello reader ! I know why you're here. You want to know all about true happiness, right ? (And read about some pretty hardcore stuff in the meantime...
26.4K 701 13
*Completed* Your hearts been broken, and you choose not to love again, but will the player change that. If you enjoyed this story check out my others...
283K 6.5K 64
Markiplier x Reader imagines and maybe one or two chapters of Septiplier just because I can't resist. Some fluffy ones, some funny ones. Some weird...