Sans x Frisk Oneshots

By EeveeGirl518

WARNING: If you don't like the ship then don't read it! Just a bunch of Sans X Frisk oneshotes :3 More

Before We Begin
Goodnight
A Human
A Mythological Creature
A Mythological Creature (Pt. 2)
Stolen Heart
Stolen Heart (Pt. 2)
Stolen Heart (Bonus Chapie!)
Book
May I Have This Dance?
Little Note
Memories
Halos and Horns
Halos and Horns (Pt. 2)
Souls Full of Love
Souls Full of Love (Pt. 2)
Why..?
Question
Souls Full of Love (Bonus Chapter ;3)
Comic (For An Apology X3)
Fairytale
A Sweet Moment
Innocent Little Cherry
Halos and Horns (Bonus Chapie :3)
Halloween Special!!!
Pairs
Writer's Block!!!
Partners In Crime
Christmas Special!!!
Merry Christmas Reader-Chan!!!
Strange Love
Apologizes
Attached
Please Read...
Just A Question
One Year Special!!!
Drunken Proposal
SORRY!!! DX
I'M ALIVE!!! So please don't kill me...
Cat and Mouse Chase
Kindness
Where I've Been
BIG THANK
Kiss, Kill, Run (Prequel)
Kiss, Kill, Eat

Blinded Love

6.7K 168 192
By EeveeGirl518

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

I just wanna say thank you all so much for all the comments that help me with information about Chesstale and Swaptale. You guys are the best!!! I don't know how I can thank you all for everything you guys have done for me X3

And I know this chapie isn't one of those AUs, but my friend suggested this and now its stuck in my head, sorry!!! Blame my friend for that. But Its kinda hard to make some sort of story line for them, but I'm working on it!!! Hope you guys can understand :3

Just some quick info. Frisk is blind. And Sans, Papyrus, and Frisk live together. Kay?

Also I made up my own monster that will be here in the story for a bit. Actually its a monster that my friend and I made up, so shout out to Fanficlover518!!! I wasn't able to draw or get a picture from Fanfic of our monster, sorry XC

Art belong to their respective owner/s!!!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Frisk's POV

'Beep! Beep! Beep!'

I groaned as I sleepily rubbed my closed eyes, lazily trying to find the snooze button. Once I finally found the button, I pressed it and went right back to sleep. But just before I could drift of to sleep, the sound of my bedroom door opened and the sound of slow footsteps came close to me. The my bed moved a little as someone sat beside me, rubbing my back.

"Kiddo, seriously? Get up." A familiar voice whispered in my ear.

"Five more minutes..." I lazily lifted my hand up and attempted to slap the figure beside me.

"Don't be such a lazybones." The voice chuckled.

"Oh your the one to talk." I say as I covered myself with my blanket. "Why are you up this early anyway?"

"Papyrus forced me up." He sighed. "Now I have to do the same with you."

Before I could say anything, I felt a tingling sensation surround my soul as I then felt myself being lifted up in the air.

"Sans! Put me down!" I demanded as I started to trash around.

"Not until I know your fully awake." I hear the amusement in his voice as he continued to use his magic to keep me up in the air.

"I swear if I could see you, you would be so dead!" I say.

"I'd like to see you try, kiddo." He response.

I sighed in defeat as I held my hands up. "Okay, okay. I'm awake." I grumbled.

"Really? I can't tell since your eyes are still closed." He said.

"Nice try, Sans. But you know exactly why I don't open my eyes." I say as I slowly felt myself being set back down on my soft bed.

"It was worth a shot." He replied.

"Now shoo. I'm gonna take a bath. I'll meet you downstairs." I say as I gestured for him to get out of my room.

"As long as ya don't fall back asleep again. Last time you said that you went right back to bed." He says.

"I won't this time." I roll my eyes, though he couldn't see it. "Now go! Can't have you here while I'm bathing."

"Alright I'm going."

I hear the door open and close shut as I was meet back with silence. I quickly walked around my room to make sure no one was around as I carefully listened for any sort of movement in the room. Since I was blind, my hearing skills have really enhanced since it was one of the senses I had to rely on the most aside from my sense of touch and smell. Without my sight of course I don't really have a reason to open my eyes, so they've always stayed shut.

I've used these enchanted skills to me advantage though. For example.

I could tell it was Sans who entered my room because of his slow paced and almost lazy like footsteps. And once he sat beside me I caught a whiff of his ketchup sent. Or if it was Papyrus that entered my room, he would have had louder and more lively footsteps with his normal homemade spaghetti sauce sent.

But I really wish I could see sometimes. I wanna see the world around me. I wanna see my friends, myself, I wanna see everything! But I knew that could never happen.

Once I was sure no one was in my room, I grabbed my towel and entered my bathroom and started to shower.

~·~·~·~·~·

I quickly dressed up into my usual blue sweater with purple stripes, matching dark blue shorts, and black boots. I commend my chocolate brown hair and decided to put a little red ribbon on. I don't actually know what any of these colors look like, but that's how my friends describe them, so I'll take their word for it.

I adjusted the little red ribbon on my hair. I wonder if it looks good on me. Just then there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I call out as I adjusted my ribbon one final time.

I hear my door creak open and footsteps walked over to me.

"Ya ready yet? Your taking so long." Sans voice asked.

"Yep!" I say as I spun around.

"Good, now let's-" I hear him stop mid sentence.

"What's the matter? Is there something in my teeth? Is the ribbon to much?" I ask, suddenly feeling self conscious of my appearance.

"What? No!" He quickly says. "Keep the ribbon on. It makes you look pretty. I mean it's not like your not pretty without it, ya are! It just makes you look prettier that usual and- Oh I wasn't supposed to say that. You get what I mean!"

I giggled at how jumpy he was being.

"Thanks." I feel my face heat up. "Now let's go! I'm starving!" I say as I quickly grabbed Sans' boney hand and start to drag him out of my room.

(Oh Frisk. Your innocents is cute sometimes :3)

I closed the door behind us and we begun to walk through the small corridor, passing by the rooms of the skeleton brothers. When we reached the stairs I slowly took a step down as I started counting the steps.

'One. Two. Three. Four. Five...'

"Easy does it now, kiddo." Sans says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Sans I'm doing fine." I assure him.

'Four. Five... Or was it five, six? Shoot I lost count!'

I stopped walking as I tried remember what number what I was on.

'I stopped at five, right? Or did I stop at four? But I went down two more steps, so am I in six or seven?'

"Ya lost count, didn't you?" Sans says.

"I was doing fine before you interrupted me." I retorted.

"Calm down, kiddo. Step seven." He said, his grip on my hand slightly tightening.

"Thanks, again." I smile.

Once we made it to the final step, I could already smell the aroma of Papyrus' spaghetti fill the living room.

"Did Pap already leave?" I asked, turning to face Sans.

"Yep. Just you and me at home right now, as usual." Sans continues to guild me towards the kitchen, even though I memorized the lay out of our house, but it felt comforting to know that he cared a lot.

"He left earlier than usual. Was he in a hurry?" I questioned.

"I dunno. All I know is that he went to Undyne's place." He answers as we entered the dinning room.

~~~Time Skip!!! (Cuz I dunno what to do X3)~~~

After breakfast, Sans and I decided to watch some T.V., but its more like Sans was watching while I just listened to what was happening. Sans was seated on the couch while I was laying down with my head rested on his lap, facing the general direction of the T.V. Sans ran his fingers through my hair, giving me comfort as I lightly sighed.

"How are they sure that she won't betray them?" Sans breaks the silence of the room.

"You can tell by the tone in her voice." I say.

"But I don't understand why they would accept her. She literally endangered everyone by going back in time and defying destiny." He says.

"Well its the shows decision whether of not they want to make a villain become good. Nothing we can really do about it." I shrugged.

(Subtle reference to something. I wonder if anyone will get it :3)

As we continued to watch/listen T.V., I felt a weird feeling as I looked up at Sans.

"Stop staring at me." I suddenly say.

"I'm n-not staring at you." He argues.

"Yes you are. I can feel it." I say.

"How can you feel it?" Sans ask, puzzled.

"I'm not sure." I shrugged again. "I can just feel it."

"Well I wasn't staring at you." He continues to argue.

"You don't have to lie." I poked his cheekbone.

"I'm not lying!" He insisted.

"You know better than to lie to me. I can tell your lying by the slight waver in your voice. And your also slightly blushing because your embarrassed that I found about it." I stated in 'as-a-matter-of-factly' tone.

"Blushing?" He says, slightly surprised.

"Don't deny it. When I poked your cheekbone, it was warmer than it usually was." I placed a hand on his cheekbone. "See? Its getting even warmer now." I teased.

"W-whatever." He turns back towards the T.V. "Lets just continue watching."

"Fine." I face the T.V. and continued to watch once again.

We continued to watch while Sans continued to stroke my shoulder length hair, making me snuggle closer to him. I soon started feeling drowsy as I felt myself fall asleep.

~·~·~·~·~·

I found myself waking up to a silent room and instead of my head lying on Sans' lap, my head was now resting on a pillow. I also noticed the sent of ketchup and warmth surround me as I sat up, rubbing my closed eyes. It was Sans' jacket wrapped around me. I smiled and pulled it closer to me as I felt my face heat up. Where did Sans go?

As I stood up, a loud thud can be heard near my foot as something probably fell on the floor. I blindly searched around the floor and finally felt something, it was my phone. I know where this is going.

Now I only use my phone for calls, so Sans probably left me a voice mail before he left. I instinctively pressed the buttons of my phone and then my phone beeped as I sat back down on the sofa.

"Hey kid. Alphys gave me a call and asked for me to come over to her place right away."

The message started.

"Sorry I had to leave so soon, but Al told me it was important and I didn't wanna wake ya up. I'm not sure of what time I'll get home and Papyrus won't be home by around at least six or seven, so just wait for one of us to come home. I heated up a plate of one of Paps spaghetti's for ya in case ya get hungry. Remember, no going out of the house, ya might accidentally loss count off your steps and get lost. I don't want ya to get hurt, got that?"

I rolled my eyes, but smiled a little at how overprotective Sans was being. That was nothing unusual from Sans though. Ever since I meet Sans, Papyrus, Alphys, Undyne, and the rest of my friends, they've been so nice to me, especially Sans. The messaged continued on, it was basically just a few more reminders for me. Once the message ended I stretched out my arms and legs, heaving a sigh.

I know Sans didn't want me to out, but I decided to go visit Grillby in his bar/restaurant. Before I left, I recorded a message on my phone informing Sans that I would be at Grillbyz if he came home before me as I placed my phone on the couch. I kept Sans jacket on as I exited the house. If memory serves me right... I have to walk towards my left to get to Grillbyz, so that's what I'm gonna do.

I started walking towards the left as I counted to count my steps, and this time I made sure that I didn't lose count. After a while I finally made it to a familiar grease smelling bar as I pushed open the doors to the bar. Music and the chattering of people and monsters filled the place with the smell of many different kinds of food. Calm and slow paced footsteps started to walked over to me as I felt a source of heat come close.

"Greetings Frisk." Grillby's voice greets me.

"Hey Grill!" I happily greeted the fire elemental.

Grillby grabs my hand and carefully guilds me towards the bar part of his restaurant, at least he wore his gloves this time so he doesn't actually burn me by accident. When we reached the bar, Grillby help me sit down as he went back to the other side of the bar.

"The usual?" He asks.

"Yep! Thanks Grill." I thanked him.

I hear him walk away for a bit, before he came back with a plate of fries and a bottle of ketchup for my fries.

"So what brings you here Frisk?" He asks as he sets down the plate of fries and bottle of ketchup in front of me. "And where might Sans be? You know he's going to worry if he finds out your here alone without him."

"He went to visit Alphys for something important and Papyrus is probably training with Undyne, so I was left alone at home. I decided to come here and visit you." I explain, taking a bite of a fry.

"Well I wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly bursts through my doors and demand for someone to explain to him where you went." I hear him pick up a glass cup as he starts to wipe it. "Like last time..." He mutters.

"Heh, whoops. Sorry for that." I rub the back of my neck.

"But you know he really cares for you and worries a lot if anything happens to you." I can hear an ever so slight hint of amusement in his voice.

"He wouldn't have to worry about me that much if I wasn't blind and useless." I laid my head on my arms that rested on the top of the counter. "I always feel like I bother him sometimes. I maybe annoying him because I can't see in front of my own nose!" I bury my face in my arms. "I just wish I could see..."

"Now don't be like that Frisk." Grillby comfortingly rubs my back. "What is the lazy skeleton up too anyway?"

I smiled a little, knowing that Grillby was trying to change the subject, which I was grateful for.

"Sans and Alphys have been researching on something really important. I'm not sure of what their researching though, they've never told me what they've been researching." I say, taking another bite of a fry.

"Well its probably really important since he actually left you alone." He says.

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head a little.

"Sans hates leaving you alone, remember? He always feels uneasy whenever your left alone." He answers.

"He is very overprotective, since I can't really do much. It can be annoying at times, I can take care of myself!" I huff. "But its sweet in a way. He's such a good friend."

"If only you knew." I hear him say under his breath, but thanks to my sensitive ears I was able to pick that up.

"Now whats that suppose to mean?" I ask.

He chuckles as I felt him ruffle my hair. "Nothing."

"Aww come on Grill! Tell me!" I whine.

"I'll be right back. A customer needs my help."  The amusement is his voice frustrated me as I hear him walk away.

~·~·~·~·~·

"Thanks again for the company Grill." I thanked the bartender as he opens the door for me.

"It was no trouble at all Frisk, but are you sure you want to go home alone? I can walk you home if you want." Grillby offers.

I shook my head. "Nah its fine Grills. I can go back on my own." I turn around and started walking. "Bye Grillby!" I wave.

"Uh Frisk? Wrong way." He says.

I quickly turned around as I laughed nervously. "I-I knew that."

I hear Grillby's sigh of defeat as the sound of a door closed behind me. I continue to walk home as I once again begun to count my steps. Half way there I suddenly heard a voice call my name.

"Frisk."

I stopped in my tracks as I turned around, recognizing the voice.

"Sans?" I kept turning around, trying to find the direction of the voice.

"Over here." The voice said as I heard footsteps walk away.

I stopped for a sec. The footsteps sounded slightly off, there not as slow paced as I remember them. I shrugged it off and followed the sound of the footsteps.

"Where are you?" I called out as I lost the sounds of the footsteps.

"This way." I hear his voice again.

I felt like was was in a trance as I continued to follow the voice until the voice completely stopped talking. Snapping out of my weird trance, I concentrated hard as I tried to hear the sound of the voice, but I was only meet with silence.

"Sans? Where did you go?"

No response.

"If this is a joke, then it isn't funny!"

Still no answer.

"Sans I'm serious."

...

"S-Sans..?"

I extended a hand out in front of me as I tried to feel my way around. I walked forward and was met with a brick wall. I turned around and was then also met with another wall. Am I in an alleyway? I turned as walked again. I started to hear unfamiliar footsteps come towards me from behind. I started to pick up the pace as I continued to walk. Until I felt another wall in front of me, I went the wrong way! As the footsteps came closer and closer to me, I desperately looked for anyway out. Then I did something I haven't done in a long time.

I opened my eyes.

I still couldn't see anything, but I tried so bad just to see anything that could help with my escape. I felt my heart racing and by body slightly trembling as I wrapped Sans jacket closer to me, the sound of the footsteps still approaching me.

Am I really trapped?

I can feel tears start to sting my eyes as my eyes widened in realization. I really am trapped, and I have no one to help me.

~·~·~·~·~·

Sans' POV

I waved goodbye to my little otaku dinosaur friend just before I teleported back home, a huge grin plastered across my  face.

Finally after all that researched we finally found one! A magic potion that we were able to recreate. Its a special potion that's suppose to be able to help people and monsters to gain/regain their sight. I've been asking help from Alphys to help me find some sort of spell, medicine, potion or anything that will help Frisk see. Now we finally have something that will help her, and I couldn't wait to tell her about it. I never told her about it because I wanted it to be a surprise.

Once I appeared in the living room of the house I didn't see Frisk lying on the couch anymore, guess she already woke up. But as I searched around the house, I couldn't find her.

"Kiddo! I'm home!" I shouted.

I didn't get a response. I went back down stairs and noticed Frisk's phone on the couch. How did I miss that?

I walked over to the couch and grabbed the phone, finding something that was recorded.

"Hey Sans! If your hearing this, then I headed off to Grillbyz to visit our friend. I know you told me not to go anywhere, but I got lonely. Hope you don't mind!"

I face palmed. I told her not to go anywhere!

I immediately teleported over to Grillbyz and appeared right in front of the fire elemental who was standing behind the counter, startling him.

"Where is she?" I asked.

Grillby rolled his eyes as he wiped a glass cup with a clean towel.

"Just missed her." He calmly gestured towards the entrance of this establishment. "She's on her way home."

"Thanks Grillz." I say before exiting the bar/restaurant.

When I exited the place I noticed something from the corner of my eye socket. A few strands of chocolate brown hair turned towards a corner. I quickly followed the figure, knowing instantly who it was. As I turned towards the corner, I saw Frisk carefully walking down the path as she muttered some words.

"Fifty-six, fifty-seven, fifty-eight..." She counted with each step she took.

I sighed in relief, she's okay.

I was about to walk over to her when she suddenly stopped in her tracks and started to examine the area around her.

"Sans?" I faintly hear her ask.

What? Did she hear my footsteps from all the way over here? I knew her hearing was good, but I didn't think it was that good.

Then she started to walk again, except she was going in the wrong direction. What is she doing?

I decided to follow her, curios to see what she was up too. But as she walked, she seemed to be a little off. I lost her at one point as I was lost in my own thought, wondering what she was doing. I quickly picked up the pace and tried to find where she went.

"If this is a joke, then it isn't funny!" I hear her voice call out.

I followed the voice to find her.

"Sans I'm serious." I hear her voice again.

I started running as I was able to pinpoint her location.

"S-Sans..?" Her voice wavered a bit.

I finally found her cornered at the end of an alleyway by a monster, a Mimicster Cat. They are rare cat like monsters that often love to tick or play harsh pranks on people and monsters by looking through the thoughts of their victims and choosing a loved one to mimic their voice, actions, or even looks and tricking them. They do this for entertainment and feed of the tears of their victims. Which they then use a mirror they carry around with them to trap their last victim inside it.

I was surprise to see a Mimicster Cat here since they were rare monsters to find, but that's not what caught my complete attention.

It was the fact that Frisk's eyes were open wide.

I couldn't help but be mesmerized by her enchanting hazel brown eyes. She's never opened her eyes before, so it really caught me by surprise. I was sent back to reality when I noticed tears starting to well up in her eyes. The Mimicster Cat grins as he sees the tears forming in the blind girls eyes, licking his lips as he gets ready to eat his next meal.

My left eye socket started to blaze a bright cyan blue and my right eye socket disappeared as I quickly teleported in front of Frisk.

"Do you wanna have a  B A D  T I M E?" I growl darkly as I protectively stood in front of Frisk.

"Get out of the way, skeleton." He hissed, bearing this sharp teeth. "This is my meal, and I will not let you stop me from feasting of this human's delicious tears." He shows of his claws.

I chuckled darkly. "Don't say I didn't warn ya."

I snapped my fingers as I bones appeared behind me. I threw the bones directly at him with high speed motion. He doges them left and right while reflecting some of them by hitting them away with his claws or using his mirror as a shield. I then surrounded his soul with a blue hue and lifted him up in the air. The trashes around as he tries to escape my grip. I quickly lift my hand from side to side, making him slam against the walls repeatedly while he screams loudly. Finally I slammed him hard on the ground as he started to cough out blood.

"I g-give... I-" He continued to cough as he weakly waves his paws up in the air in defeat.

"Then L E A V E." My left eye socket flashed a quick yellow and blue.

He leaves as fast as he could as he limps away. Once my eye sockets turned back to its normal white color, I turned around and found Frisk crouched down with her eyes shut tight. I knelt down and reached out a hand to touch her.

"No! Stay back!" She jerks herself away from me as my boney hand made contact with her.

"Kiddo its me." I gently say.

She looks up at me with her eyes wide open, trying desperately to see me. She then tackled me in a tight embrace as tears continued to flow down her face.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She exclaims. "I promise I'll listen to you next time! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

I sighed as I hugged her back, running my hand through her chocolate brown hair. I then picked her up bridal style as I teleported us back to the house. I sat on the couch and pulled Frisk onto my lap as she continues to apologize repeatedly, hugging me tightly.

"Its okay now, kiddo. Were back home, safe and sound." I whisper soothingly.

After a while she started to calm down as she wiped her tear stained face and took deep breaths. I hugged her closer to me as I stared at her hazel brown eyes.

"I... I-I'm s-s-sorry..." She apologizes again.

"The important thing is that your okay. Forgetaboutit." I examine her. "No scratches, bruises, or anything. But ya did scare me there for a sec. I don't know what I would do if I lost ya back there." I bring her closer to me.

"I'm s-sorry..." She snuggles closer to me.

"Ya know? You should keep your eyes open more often." I place her chin in between my index finger and thumb, making her look up at me. "Makes you look prettier."

I was surprised that I wasn't jumpy when I gave her that complement. She starts blushing a bright red as she looks away from me.

"O-okay. Thanks." She shyly smiles, keeping her eyes open.

"That reminds me." I ruffle through the pockets of my shorts and found a small glass vile containing a light green colored liquid. "Drink this."

I handed the vile to her as she 'examines' it.

"What is it?" She asks.

"Just drink it." I say.

She hesitantly brings the tip of the glass to her lips and started to gulp down the light green liquid. She smiled as she licked her lips.

"Taste just like Sea Tea." She wipes her lips.

"How do ya feel?" I asked.

"Fine I guess." She then lets out a yawn. "A little tired I suppose."

She sleepily rubs her eyes as she wraps my jacket closer to her. Her eyes slowly begun to close as she let out one last yawn before her light snores started to echo the room.

So it worked. The potion's effects will take at least an hour before its full effect, so it puts the person or monster to sleep. I carefully picked her up and teleported s to her room. I delicately placed her sleeping figure on her bed, letting her keep the blanket on. I then lightly pecked her forehead before teleporting back downstairs and waited for Papyrus.

~~~Time Skip!!!~~~

Frisk's POV

I felt myself on a soft and comfy surface as I started to wake up. I guess I fell asleep by accident. I sat up and covered my mouth as I yawned, rubbing my sleepy eyes. How long was I asleep? I wonder what time it is? Is Papyrus home?

I then picked up the sound of slow paced footsteps from outside my room before a light knock on the door was heard.

"Knock, knock?" A familiar voice asked.

"Who's there?" I giggled.

"You are."

"You are who?"

"Its me, Sans. Will ya let me in now?"

"No, because that was horrible."

"Ouch. Well I'm coming in anyway."

I hear the door open as the footsteps came close to me. Soon I felt the bed shake beside me.

"Evening kiddo." Sans says.

"Night already?" I questioned.

"Yep." I feel him place his hand on my cheek as I felt my face heat up. "I thought I told you to open your eyes more often?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. But I don't see the point of me ope-"

I was very taken back when I opened my eyes and was suddenly blasted with many figures, colors, lights, shapes, and many different things I've never seen before. My eyes widened as I looked around the room in disbelief, taking in my surroundings.

"Kid?"

I turn to my side and saw a figure sitting beside me.

"Are ya okay?" The figure asks with a familiar.

"Sans..?" I stare at the figure beside me.

I see the figure grin widely as he tackles me in a hug.

"It worked... It really worked!" He exclaimed.

"Sans? Is it really you?" I nervously asked.

"It is, kiddo."

"Wha..?" I'm very confused.

He pulls away from the hug as he look at me right it the eye.

"Remember the drink I gave to ya?"

I nodded my head.

"It was a potion that me and Al have been working on for quite some time now." He started. "I know how much you've been wanting to gain the ability of sight. So Al and I have been researching for anyway for you to be able to see. We found this potion that we were able to recreate that is suppose to give anyone the ability of sight."

I was silent. I was still grasping the concept of the fact that I was actually seeing things. But once I did, I smiled brightly as it was my turn to tackle my skeleton friend to the ground as I hugged him as tight as I could.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I exclaimed, excitedly. "I love you so much right now! This means so much to me! I don't know how I can ever thank you for this!"

I gave him a quick peck on the cheekbone as I squeezed him again. I notice his face start to change into a different color as I realized what I just did. I quickly let go of him as I covered my face with his jacket.

"I-I'm so s-s-sorry! I was... C-caught up in th-the moment a-and... I... Umm..." I can feel my face burning up as I looked away from him.

"Hey don't worry kiddo." I felt Sans hands cup my cheeks, making me look up at him. "But I know how you could repay me." He grins.

He then proceeds to place his teeth on my lips as he closed his what I assumed where his eyes or eye sockets. My eyes widened as I didn't know how to respond. Soon I found myself melting into the kiss, my own eyes starting to shut. As soon as we pulled away, I covered my face again in embarrassment while I here Sans chuckle.

"Cute. Now lets go."

He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers together as I shyly look up at him, his face filled with amusement.

"Can't wait to tell Paps about the news." He smiles down at me and gives me one last little peck on my cheek before dragging me downstairs.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Not my best one, but here ya go!!! Hope you guys liked it :3

I'm going to be working on the Underswap one first cuz right now I don't really have an idea for the Chesstale one, but I will work on that one eventually. I'm also thinking of working on a Yandere!Sans x Frisk one, what do you guys think?

But you guys can still suggest stuff if ya want, I love hearing all of your ideas X3

Anyways, bye Reader-Chan!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2K 12
Just a bunch of Sanscest one-shots for you narcissistic self shippers.
12K 204 30
Exactly what the title says... Undertale one-shots! Cute ships, silly scenes, anything I feel like writing. Literally me just chucking ideas against...
883K 14.9K 172
I couldn't just leave you guys there! Enjoy the book! Feel free to request
40.6K 727 27
This is a bunch of Undertale one-shots. And a bunch of Undertale and Undertale AU ships. Most of these ideas I wanted for books but, don't have enoug...