Sanam Re ?

By TheAmaaya

"If love is the answer, could you rephrase the questions?" "Did you ever stop to think that even if I am a mo... More

Meet Sanyukta, blissfulness. Meet Randhir, angriness.
Sanyukta leaves for Mumbai
He meets her....!
Sanyukta's First Day at Work
Randhir Assigns Sanyukta a Presentation
Presentation Time
EK DUJE KE VAASTE
Sanyukta rocks the presentation
Monster Ke Baccheeeeee

Meeting in the Cafe

271 29 12
By TheAmaaya

@Cafe World

"Then there was this girl, woh toh pagal thi! Iske liye kitna kuch kiya" Yoyo broke Visarth's secret whereas Visarth just blushed.

"Aww lover boy, blushing and all" Sanyukta pulled Visarth' cheeks.

"Sanyu, there just lying" he tried defending himself; "Sala! Sirf apna image bachane ke liye keh raha hai! Cutie boy bulatatha woh Tina isse" Ishaan said and all laughed.

"Sahil ki bhi toh girlfriend thi, tell us something about her" Kaustuki said and patted Sahil's shoulders.

"It's Sahil 'ka' baby" Jignesh corrected Kaustuki and kissed her palms.

"Ahem Ahem" Sahil coughed intentionally at the couple "Mujhe nahi, tum log apne love story batavona!" he insisted to which Kaustuki blushed.

"Kitne cute ho tum dono" Tanya drooled over the super adorable couple; "Uske liye bhi ek luck hona chahiye" Ishaan mocked Tanya to which she glared at him. If looks could this guy wouldn't even be alive, coz Tanya would have eaten him alive.

"Tu hamesha uske peeche kyu pade hain?" Sanyukta broke their deadly exchange of glares.

Their non-stop blabbering continued with more spicy talks and laughter.

Suddenly Yoyo's phone started buzzing; he looked at the phone uninterestedly to find Randhir's name flashing.

"Shit!" he exclaimed which drove all the other's attention towards him; Yoyo motioned others to stay silent.

"Yes Sir" he answered attending the call.

"Mehta groups ka file kaha hai?" Randhir asked over the phone.

"Sir woh mere paas hai, kyu, aapko chahiye kya?" Yoyo asked him softly.

"Sanyu, humare ek photo click karo na" Randhir heard Jignesh's voice over the phone and what caught his attention was the name SANYUKTA.

He immediately questioned Yoyo about his whereabouts and informed that he would himself come and collect the files and ended the call.

"Guys behave ok!" Yoyo warned as he ended the call.

"Kyu?" Vidushi asked giving a break to her laugh.

"Randhir Sir would be here any moment to collect a file from me" he replied annoyed.

***

"Phir? Woh kaise react kiya?" Sahil asked Visarth engrossed in the story he was telling.

Randhir cleared his throat to gain the attention of the gang sitting there chit chatting.

"Good evening guys" Parth said smiling and took a chair and sat with all of them, while Vidushi's eyes came out of its sockets.

"Hayyyyy..! Kitna hot lag rahe Parth" Vidushi whispered and Sanyukta elbowed her to behave.

"Sir, please sit" Yoyo forwarded a chair towards Randhir.

Randhir was sitting next to Sanyukta, he could smell her fragrance; "Not bad people, hanging out and all, mujhe bhi bhulaya hota" Parth broke the silence and the others smiled at his down to earth nature.

Surely, there was a reason for Vidushi to fan girl over Parth thought Sanyukta.

"Sir Files" Yoyo stood up to take the files from his car when Randhir stopped him "It's ok, Get it later, I was thinking of joining you people in the conversation" he said "if you all don't mind" he added.

"Why would we sir?" Sahil smiled, inwardly cursing him for spoiling their hang out.

Parth on the other hand knew why he was here and just didn't respond, because honestly, it hurt him. He had got to know what type of girl Sanyukta was and he firmly was against Randhir's plan.

"We are going to the restroom, come along Sans and Vids" Tanya got up from her seat along with Kaustuki.

As Sanyukta walked past Randhir to join her gang, he forwarded his leg so that she trip.

Do you really think Randhir Singh Shekhawat fail in his plans? Ah, No.

She stumbled and was about to kiss the cold floor, but a pair of strong arms eloped her and prevented her fall; Randhir had timely caught her by her waist tightly.

Sanam re, sanam re

Tu mera sanam hua re

Sanam re, sanam re

Tu mera sanam hua re

Karam re, karam re

Tera mujhpe karam hua re

Sanam re, sanam re

Tu mera sanam hua re

O ho....

They stood there in the same posture for almost good 1 minute, lost in each other's eyes. They never understood the magnetic attraction their eyes had.

Randhir who had purposefully planned this fall didn't get this connection of theirs! For the moment, he was just too lost to think rationally.

Their reverie was broken by Parth's concerned baritone "Sanyukta are you fine?" She nodded in reply while Randhir straightened his posture and glared at his best friend.

As Sanyukta walked away, Randhir grinned satisfied.

Later, after the night hangout all headed to their homes, leaving Vidushi and Sanyukta alone. They had walked out of the café with everyone, but the goddamn scooter wasn't starting nor could they find an auto to get back home.

Randhir who had been stalking Sanyukta all the while stopped his car in front of them and offered a ride back to their home.

Parth wanted to refuse, but the concern he had for both overpowered his worry about Randhir's actions, it was a matter of just a drive he thought and calmed himself.

***

The journey back was filled with an awkward silence; none dared to speak.

Randhir tuned in the radio

Dheere ke khinchon

Tum inn pardon ko

Ungli na fanse

Thoda sambhal ke taala lagana

Jo niklo ghar se

(He adjusted the rear view mirror in a position that he could see Sanyukta; Parth caught his hand and scowled at him indicating to stop.)

Keh paaunga main

Abse na tumse ye kabhi

Samjhaunga main

Kaise jaane kaise khud ko bhi

(Sanyukta had her eyes fixed outside the window and Randhir had his fixed on hers through the rear view mirror!)

Fursat jo mile khudse

Tu apni khabar lena

Fursat jo mile khudse ho...

Randhir halted the car in front of an ice cream vendor "Let's have an ice cream"

"They are getting late bro" Parth tried dodging; nevertheless, an excited Vidushi spoiled everything "No—No! It's just about 5 minutes" hopping out of the car.

"Vidushi, Parth Sir is right, Bua would be waiting for us" Sanyukta reminded her to which Randhir frowned and pulled her out of the car.

"Your Bua won't eat you up, if you are 5 minutes late Sanyu" Randhir voiced.

Sanyukta just looked at him puzzled, seeing her expressions change Randhir corrected "I mean Sanyukta, it was a slip of tongue, sorry" after a few seconds "Sanyu suits you, don't you think Sanyukta is a bit long?" he smiled at her.

Randhir had purposefully called her Sanyu but pretended to be a slip of tongue.

Having their ice creams with the cold blowing hit their faces, it was a blissful feeling.

Sanyukta's mind wandered around her family, the wind reminded her about the chilly winds exceptional only to Shimla; these were nothing compared to them, but they surely made memories flooding to her mind, she had a beautiful smile lingering her lips with a tint of tears in the corner of her eyes.

"Sanyu" Vidushi patted her shoulder to bring her back to her sense "Why are you smiling? Mujhe bhi batao"

"Ahh! Nothing in particular, these cool breeze reminds me of Shimla" she confessed wiping the tear that were threatening to fall.

Both Randhir and Parth were mere spectators of their conversation; Randhir clenched his fists to control the boiling anger inside him.

Flashback:

"Chotte, didn't you have your breakfast? Don't you know that you are getting late for school?" A 12 year old, Niharika frowned at her younger brother her hands on hips.

Though Niharika and Randhir had an age gap of only 5 years, her role in his life wasn't restricted to that of a sister's. She was his mother who would scold and guide him, his best friend with whom he shared all his secrets, and much more.

Yes, their parents were divorced; at a very young age of 2, Randhir's family had been torn apart. His mother had turned so cruel that she didn't even want his custody. From then, it was Niharika who brought him up with all love and care he needed; she had turned a mother to him when she was just 7.

"Didi, I'm not hungry" he pouted; "what about me feeding you?" she cocked her eyebrows and showed her puppy eyes. He jumped in joy as if he wanted it and opened his mouth to the maximum; she chuckled at his cute capers.

End of Flashback

"We are getting late" he announced in a raised pitch which stunned Sanyukta and Vidushi who nodded in response.

Much Bipolar! They thought.

Randhir dropped the girls in their home, biding a final bye and saying thank you they left.

Parth who had been silent all the while was mentally planning for a confrontation with Randhir.

***

@Shekhawat Mansion,

"What the hell are you trying to do Randhir?" Parth asked calmly though his words were sharp.

Randhir shrugged his shoulders, sat on the sofa and switched on the T.V ignoring Parth.

"I'm asking you something" Parth took a deep breath "Bro".

Randhir replied nothing instead increased the volume of the T.V.

Parth had enough, he snatched the remote from Randhir and switched off the T.V "What are you trying to do?" his time his pitch higher indicating his irritation.

Randhir sniggered and patted Parth's shoulders "Badla! Mujhe sirf Badla chahiye"

"Bullshit" Parth yelled. "Stop acting insane buddy, please" His voice had a pleasing tone this time.

"Parth, you need to stop acting" Randhir sounded serious this time; "You know everything, then why are you acting naïve?"

"Sanyukta is innocent, she is such a pure soul Randhir" Parth breathed "She doesn't deserve this" He was out of words.

"And her brother, her own blood is a tainted soul" Randhir ran his fingers through his hair irritated; he had to stop himself from another emotional breakdown.

"But it isn't fair Randhir" Parth knew that by then his best friend would be hurting himself with those painful memories of losing his sister, maybe the only family he had.

Though he had his father and few others around, they were no near to being family to him. His family was only Niharika, Parth knew it well, but hurting Sanyukta wouldn't give him back his sister, his happiness, his family wouldn't be back.

"So all that happened to me was FAIR?" Randhir asked sarcastically stressing on the words FAIR, with a tinge of tears.

"Buddy" Parth placed his hand on Randhir's shoulders to comfort him but Randhir suddenly shrouded him in a brotherly hug.

Breaking the hug, Randhir wiped his tears, inhaled deeply and smirked.

Split personality? Maybe!

"Revenge interesting bana sakte he hum"Randhir spoke after a few minutes.

Parth observed him bewildered.

"Why are you acting all sweet towards her?" Parth managed to find appropriate words and frame a sentence; his mind was having a plugin problem, too many things you see!

Randhir smiled "Love hurts" he thought for a while "Hurts really bad".

"Huh?" Parth raised his eyebrows.

"Love Game" Randhir said wanting to clear the air of cloud.

"Randhir don't" Parth warned after absorbing the matter he was saying. This isn't supposed to happen was the only thing that roamed in his mind

Parth sighed and rubbed his temple, he was confused. His morals screamed at him and told him this wasn't supposed to happen. But the friend in him, the brother in him was left with no other choice.

Yes, Niharika was like an elder sister to Parth who was deprived of a family and its affection. Being an orphan, it was only Randhir and Niharika whom he had with his side. Niharika's death had brought the same amount of damage in him too, but he had to stay composed for Randhir.

"Randhir, I don't know how far all this is right, I honestly don't know. Playing with her emotions... Ican't" Parth said partially guilty for not supporting his best friend, but somewhere he had a slight hope that at some point of time Randhir would surely understand his point of view.

On the other hand,

Sanyukta was unknown to the thunderstorm which is soon to hit her life hard.

She was busy talking to the stars; it was her routine, stars always fascinated her. Talking to them relived all her stress, in fact she would speak to them for hours and hours and still had lots to share.

Though she was well known to the fact that she would get a reply, she every time found answers for questions in her life by talking to them.

That is Sanyukta, calm like sea and beautiful like an angel. Randhir ,an unsolved mystery and definition of arrogance. If she is she is summer than he is winter.

She was a little innocent fairy! And He was a Monster! Hidden from the world. Inside he was dead. His heart was frozen.

But fate ties them up together in the strongest knot, which can't be undone even if they wished badly.

Promo : 

Randhir asks Sanyukta to take a file from the shelf which was a bit high.

"What are you waiting for?" He asks irritated.

"Sir, I need a stool" She says.

"You girls are impossible. Ek kaam khud nahi kar sakti" Randhir says as he comes near her.

"Move, I will get them" He inches closer to her.

Sensing their closeness, she moved and stood to maintain a distance between them.

"Kya?" Randhir asked observing her

"Kuch Nahi" She replied and looked down.

**

How's the update? Liking it ? Do vote and comment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849 95 15
Randhir and Sanyukta are like two parallel lines, that can never meet at a point. Every time they think they can finally be together the further they...
52.2K 2.5K 19
"I can make him love me," Sanyukta told Kaustuki mischievously. "No way. Randhir Singh Shekhawat hasn't even looked at a girl. He hates girls. I get...
48.9K 3.2K 93
May be the title doesn't say much about this story, here am I with a description. I was always impressed with Harshita Gaur aka Sanyukta as a char...
47.7K 2.4K 13
[COMPLETED] #1 in parsh out of 103 stories #4 in Sanyukta out of 343 stories sanyukta and randhir are childhood friends, just friends. they are not v...