𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐅�...

By KINGKYLIEW

Nineteen year old Charlotte Evans life is not ordinary. She is no other than the best friend of Kylie Jenner... More

| introduction |
| one |
| three |
| four |
| five |
| six |
| seven |
| eight |
| nine |
| ten |
| eleven |
| tweleve |
| thirteen |
| fourteen |
| fifteen |
| sixteen |
| seventeen |
| eighteen |
| nineteen |
| twenty |
| twenty one |
| twenty two |
| twenty three |
| twenty four |
| twenty five |
| question and answer |
| twenty six |
| twenty seven |
| twenty eight |
| twenty nine |
| thirty |
| thirty one |
| thirty two |
| thirty three |
| thirty four |
| thirty five |
| thirty six |
| thirty seven |
| thirty eight |
| thirty nine |
| forty |
| forty one |
| forty two |
| forty three |
| forty four |
| forty five |
| forty six |
| forty seven |
| forty eight |
| forty nine |
| fifty |
| fifty one |
| fifty two |
| fifty three |
| fifty four |
| fifty five |
| sequel |

| two |

18.4K 337 49
By KINGKYLIEW

Chapter. 2

I finished the chicken and cornbread that Kim made everyone. I put my plate in the sink and went to go sit with Kanye, Kim, North, and Penelope at the small breakfast nook that Momma Kris had.

"Hi." Penelope waved at me, her white, sparkling teeth showed.

"Hi, Pen'!" I smiled at her, I hadn't seen the kids in forever. If Kourtney would ever come see me it would only be her. Penelope got off the seat, walked over to me, and sat on my lap, "Okay then, just sit down." I giggled at her.

Penelope laughed at me, "Oh is that funny?" I asked while tickling her, "Is that funny?" Penelope was laughing so loud that her voice echoed through the house. "Stop it." She smiled at me.

I looked at Kanye and Kim who were both smiling at me. "You know Char, you would make a great mother," Kim told me while picking at her chicken.

"Thank you." I smiled at her. Having kids was always a dream of mine, but I was nowhere near ready to have one.

"Are you planning on having kids?" Kourtney came over with a plate of food and sat down next to me. She dragged Reign, who was in a high chair, next to her.

"Yea," I nodded my head, "But not any time soon. Probably like in my thirties I'd start wanting kids." I played with Penelope's long brown hair. Mason walked up to the table and stole a piece of Kourtney's food from her plate and smiled.

"Slick kid," I nodded at Mason, "Slick."

"Well, let me tell you. It's crazy when you have kids, you would never believe that you could love something so much," Kourtney told me, rubbing Mason's head and messing up his hair.

"Who's down for swimming?" Kylie asked everyone as she walked into the big, grand, kitchen.

"Me!" Penelope and North yelled out in unison. Kourtney got up from the breakfast nook. I picked up Penelope off of my lap, put her down onto the floor, and slid my way out.

"Well, I guess I'll go," Kim said as she got up from the padded cushion.

"I'll go with Pen. Mom, will you watch Reign?" Kourtney asked Momma Kris, she was sitting at the island with Khloe and Tyga.

"Sure. I'd love to watch my honey," Kris agreed, got off of her bar stool, and sat with Reign.

"Here," Kylie threw something at me, I caught it and looked at it. It was a black one piece swimsuit, "I was guessing that all of yours were in boxes."

I thanked Kylie and walked over to talk to Khloe and Tyga at the island. They were just talking and playing on their phones.

"You guys not going swimming?" I asked them, Khloe looked up at me and said, "I'm not, I don't know about this kid." Khloe said pointing to Tyga with her thumb.

"I don't really want to," Tyga rubbed his hand over his face, "But I'll go if the boss wants me too."

"Tyga, let's go swimming!" Kylie yelled from the patio. She was already in her swimsuit waiting for everyone else to hurry up.

"That's your cue," I said to Tyga while I laughed. I turned around and walked into the bathroom to change. I took off all of my clothes, and put on the black one piece swimsuit.

When I was finished getting changed, I walked out into the hallway. Khloe looked at me from the kitchen with her eye's wide open.

"Damn girl," She awed at me, I shook my head and laughed at her.

I walked out to the patio, Kim, Kourtney, Kylie, Tyga, Penelope, North, and Mason were all in the pool. Kanye and Saint were sitting on the patio chairs watching everyone swimming.

I walked to the edge of the pool and sat down so that my legs were in the pool,"Come on Char, get in," Kourtney said to me as she helped Pen float.

"I will in a moment, I'm just getting used to the water," I told Kourtney as I moved my legs in circles.

I looked at Kylie who was giggling, I furrowed my eyebrows to show her I was confused. Something grabbed my legs and pulled me under the water. I panicked for a minute under water trying to understand what just happened. I ran out of air, I started swimming to the top.

I reached the top and gasped for air. After I breathed heavily for a minute, I looked at Tyga, who was dying of laughter.

"You son of a-" I looked at Penelope, North and Mason, "You're lucky they're kids here or I would finish that sentence." I pointed at Tyga.

"Hey, on the bright side, you're used to the water," Tyga shrugged with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him with an annoyed face and rolled my eyes. Kylie was on a swan float, floating by me.

"Move over," I told Kylie as I pushed myself on to the swan float. I got onto my stomach so we were both laying on our stomach's side by side.

"Kanye," Kylie shouted for his attention. "Yea?" Kanye looked up at Kylie from his phone.

"Can you snapchat us please?" She asked him with her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," Kanye grabbed Kylie's phone off of the table, "What's your password?"

"Tyga's birthday, 19-11-89," Kylie said. I smirked, she never gave me her passcode because she knew I would troll her all the time.

Kanye stood up so he could get a better shot. He started to record us. Kylie and I were doing funny faces and posing.

"We back bittys," I stuck out my tongue. Kylie laughed and through her arm around my shoulders. Kanye ended the snap, posted it, and sat back down.

"Are you going to get your hair wet?" I asked Kylie, she nodded her head at me.

"Good. 'Cause I'm getting crowded," I smirked as I pushed Kylie off of the swan float making a big splash. Kim and North put their hands up to guard themselves from the water. Pen, Mason, and Tyga started laughing.

I started to laugh. I sprawled out on the float, "I have so much more room now," I said smiling waiting for Kylie to hear what I had said.

"Down you go bitch," I heard Kylie's voice before the swan float flipped over. I was underwater, again. I went back up to the top.

I looked at Kylie who was smiling, "Well, I guess I deserved that," I smiled.

"Hey guys," I heard a female voice from outside the pool. I looked in the direction the voice was coming from, it was Gigi Hadid.

Gigi and Kendall came to see me when New York Fashion Week was going on. Gigi and I quickly grew to be close friends, she's funny, nice, and sweet.

"Hi, Gigi," Kim smiled as she helped North out of the pool.

"Hi, Kim," Gigi waved at her. Gigi walked over to the edge of the pool in front of us.

"Where's Kendall?" Kylie asked Gigi, she was back on the swan float.

"She's on her way, she told me to meet you guys here," Gigi looked down at Kylie and I floating.

"Why's everyone meeting here?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh yea, I forgot to tell you. I bought a night on a party bus" Kylie looked over at me. I smiled, Kylie and I always wanted a party bus.

"Sounds fun, who's all going?" I asked as I put my wet hair into a ponytail.

"Me, You, Tyga, Kendall, Gigi, Zayn, Bella, Abel, and that's all I know of," Kylie told me, trying to remember everyone.

"Chris said he was coming," Tyga added in as he lifted himself out of the pool.

"I also invited a whole bunch of other people but I don't know if they're going to show up," Kylie told me. I nodded my head, it seemed like it was going to be a good night.

I started to get cold so I got out of the pool, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me.

"When does it start?" I stood next to Gigi.

"Nine," Kylie said, swimming over to Mason and putting him on the swan with her.

"What time is it Kanye?" I asked him since he was the one closest to any phone. Kanye pressed the home button on his iPhone, "Six."

"Alright well, we should head out then," Kylie said, getting off of the swan and out of the pool.

"I'm going to go change," I told her. I walked into the house and into the bathroom where my clothes were. I took off my swimsuit, dried myself with my towel and put my leggings and crop top back on.

I walked out of the bathroom. Gigi was talking to Kris in the kitchen. Tyga was talking to Kanye, and I didn't know where Kylie was.

I walked over to Penelope, North, and Mason. I kneeled down to their height. "Hey guys, I'm leaving, can I get hugs?" I asked them all.

Mason walked over to me and hugged me, "Bye Char," Mason said in his small voice.

Penelope came up to me and hugged me. North stood there, I never noticed how much she looked like Kanye. "Pleaseee?" I said to North with a pouty face.

She walked up to me and gave me a big hug. "Awe, thank you," I smiled big at her.

"Hey, you guys ready?" Kylie asked as she walked into the hallway, "I am," I said walking towards her.

"Same," Gigi said, she said her goodbye's to everyone, and joined us in the hallway.

"Tyga, lets go!" I told him, Kylie, Gigi, and I started walking out of the house, "Love y'all," I yelled through the house, multiple 'Love you's' we yelled back.

We walked to Kylie's car and we all got in. One thing you need to know about Kylie is her love for cars, half of her snapchat is her cars.

We got to Kylie's house, it didn't take that long considering Kylie doesn't live too far from Momma Kris. We all got out of the car and I walked into the house.

"I'm going to get ready," I told everyone. I started walking to my old room, "I'm coming with," Gigi said following me. I opened my old room door, Kylie left it the exact same since I left. She hasn't touched a thing.

"Nice room," Gigi complimented my room as she plopped on my bed, making herself at home. I didn't mind because Gigi is one of my closest friends.

"Hey, I'm going to shower, if you have to touch up your makeup or anything it's in that box," I told her, pointing to the biggest cardboard box. "Okay, thanks," Gigi thanked as she looked at her phone.

I started the water, I got undressed and got in the shower. After I washed my hair and my body, I turned off the water and got out.

I wrapped myself in a warm towel, I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I started to go through the boxes of clothes. I had nothing to wear, everything was dirty.

"Uhhhh," I groaned. "What?" Gigi asked as she looked up from her phone.

"I have nothing to wear," I ran my fingers through my wet hair. "Go ask Kylie," Gigi shrugged. "Good idea," I breathed out.

I walked out of my room and up the stairs to Kylie's closet. I opened the door to find Kylie and her team getting her makeup and hair done. I didn't like having a team, I did everything myself.

"Hello," Kylie smiled, she side-eyed me, considering that she couldn't move her head of Ariel, her makeup artist, who messed up her makeup.

"Ayo,'" I walked over to the chair she was in. "Hi sweetie," Her hair stylist, Tokyo, said to me.

"Hi, Tokyo," I side hugged him, keeping one hand on my towel so it didn't fall down.

"What'cha need?" Kylie scrolled through Instagram on her phone. She had just posted a photo of us on her page.

————

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by khloekardashian and 6,472,738 others
kyliejenner my other half🥵
View all 63,272 comments

kimkardashian my little loves 🥰
arianagrande you guys 😍

———

"A dress," I pulled up my towel. "There's tons over there," Kylie said pointing to the other side of the room.

"Thankkk yoouu" I thanked her. I walked over to where Kylie pointed. I started going through all the dresses, one caught my eye, it was a nudish orangish color and the fabric was soft.

"Is this good?" I asked Kylie, "I love that dress, I think it will look amazing on you," Kylie looked at me through the mirror in front of her.

"Thanks for the dress Ky," I said walking out of the room. I started walking down the stairs. "You're welcome" I heard Kylie say. I walked back into my room. Gigi was still laying on my bed.

"Got a dress," I said as I closed my door, "Oh my god, I love that dress," Gigi said sitting up. I giggled a little, I went to my boxes and grabbed a bra and panties. I walked back into the bathroom and put on my bra and panties. Then I put on the dress that I borrowed from Kylie. I walked back out into my room.

"Does it look good?" I asked Gigi as I flattened the dress with my hands, "It looks so good," Gigi assured me as I sat down at my vanity across from my bed.

"I think you should do no jewelry and just a neutral look for makeup, straighten your hair and nude heels," Gigi said standing behind me and looking at me in the mirror.

"Sounds great, thank you," I smiled at her through the mirror.

| one hour later |

"So anyone special in your life?" Gigi asked as I was putting on my heels.

"Not at the moment, no," I shook my head, "You and Zayn are dating right?"

"We're on again off again, I really like him, but I think we're together only for the sex," Gigi said looking down at her hands, fiddling with her fingers.

"I haven't met Zayn before, but by the way you talk about him, I think if you guys work on it, you guys can be something more," I told her standing up from the chair. "Thank you Char, that means a lot, really," Gigi said to me with a small smile.

"No problem, Now let's go party" I smirked, grabbing Gigi's hand and walking her out of the room and into the living room where Kylie and Tyga were.

"Who's ready to get this show on the road," I asked loudly. "I am, let's go," Tyga said, tossing his keys in his hands. We all started walking to the door. I grabbed my purse on the way out.

"Kendall's meeting us there, right?" I asked while getting in the car. "Yea, I just texted her she's on her way right now" Kylie told me and closed her car door.

________________________________

OH MY GOD, guys I just put the book up a little over a day now and we're already at 18 readers, that's absolutely insane it took me months to get 18 readers on my first.

Thank you guys so much, and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Pls comment and vote, the more you guys show your love for this book the faster I get out the chapters. But thank you guys so so much. I love you guys byee <3

- KW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Faking It By Will

Fanfiction

41.5K 512 46
The youngest child of Kris and Caitlyn, Kasey Jenner, is all grown up and now she's making a name for herself on her own. She's beginning her music c...
8.1K 122 10
*THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED* **BOOK #3** Leslie's now 16 and has an amazing career ahead of her! But what happens when the pressure of being u...
97K 1.9K 31
A famous 22 year old man with Fame, Money and can get any girl he wants, decides to stay at LA and start a new life. A daughter who's mom is a mother...
9K 85 16
Do you think the Kardashian-Jenner family is full? It's fuller once the missing sister is founded! Her name is Katie Ann-Jean Jenner... **This story...