Aarmau: Uh... Oops. (Under RE...

By IvyMooreChild

Aphmau and Aaron have been friends for, well forever. So nothing should ever backfire horribly right? Right... More

Chapter 1: April Fools!
Chapter 2: Scaredy Aph.
Chapter 3: Double Oops...
YASSSSSSSSS *2022 Additon*
Chapter 4: Babysitters (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Babysitters (Part 2)
Chapter 6: Babysitters (Part 3)
Chapter 7: Babysitters (Part 4)
Chapter 8: Babysitters (Part 5)
Chapter 9: Babysitters (Part 6)
Chapter 5: Heated Argument(Vacation Part 2)
200reads/schedule!
Chapter 6: "Good" Morning (Vacation Finale)
300reads/plan for book
Chapter 7:Rescue
ESP/Theory
Chapter 8: Hospital
500
Chapter 9: Caught
Chapter 10: Shadow of a Man
900
Chapter 12: Unwanted Call
I Got Shot At?!
Chapter 13: Visit
Chapter 14: Promise
Chapter 15: Did he Propose?!(No!)
Pokemon Go
2k
Chapter 16: The Guys Meet Lilith
Chapter 17: Instant Regret.
Chapter 18: Date Night(Part 1)
Chapter 19: Date Night(Part 2)
Chapter 20: Christmas Surprise.
Chapter 21: Aaron and the Forces of Horror
6k
Chapter 22: Lilith the Runner.
Chapter 23: Guys Night Out.(Planning Part 1)
Chapter 24:Confessions(Planning Part 2)
Tagged...(I will get my Revenge..)
Chapter 25: Proposal(Planning Part 3)
Answers And Message To Everyone!
Chapter 26: Aaron's Homestead
Chapter 27: The Wolf of Mystreet
Tagged.... Again
Chapter 28: The Transformation
Chapter 29: The Werewolf Duel
Chapter 30: The Broken Curse
Chapter 31: Baby Adrian (20,000 special)
Chapter 32: Big Sister, Little Brother
Chapter 33: The Letter(The Estate Part 1.)
Chapter 34: Cursed but Blessed (The Estate Part 2)
Bonus Chapter 1
Description.
Bonus Chapter 2 (This chapter is Important to the story. Read it.)
Bonus Chapter 3 (Sorry)
Chapter 35: Irene's Decendant (The Estate Part 3)
Chapter 36: Fight With A Demon
Chapter 37: Land Ho!
Chapter 38: Shad's Estate
Bonus( I need to stop doing these )
Chapter 39: The Butler
Chapter 40: Revelations
Chapter 41: The End?
The Real Chapter 41: The End.
The Wedding
NEW BOOK

Chapter 11: Daddy?!

5.9K 145 64
By IvyMooreChild

A/N I am in so much pain!!!! I got stung about 15 minutes ago and it still hurts, my entire foot(where I got stung) is swelling!!!

Eww Ivy, why so much detail?

Cause I'm in pain!!!!

Aaron's POV

Aph and her puns....

"Hey, I gotta get this bloke and the evidence back to HQ." I said waving a good natured goodbye to Zachary and Mimi.

There are just some things you share with someone that you have to be friends over. Apparently, knocking out a dwarf with a stick shoved up is butt is one of them.

"Wait!" Mimi shouted, carrying the little infant with her.

"Yeah?" I replied, surprised at her sudden loud voice.

She placed the little girl in my arms and looked up at me, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Take her, I can't possibly raise a child here. And without income from Doug, I won't have anywhere to stay."

Hold up!

"I-I can't, she's your girl I-"

I won't take her away from her mother.

"I know, but neither Zach nor I have the money to give her the life she deserves, and I want the best for little Lilith."

You want to give her a better life than yours.

And you don't want to give her up to an orphanage , so you've chosen me.

"Are you sure about this?, I don't want to take her from you."

I don't want her to grow up without a mother, HER mother.

Like me.

"I'm positive, it's for her own good." She said finally, handing me a little scrapbook.

"This is everything she owns, I'm sorry we can't give you more."

Even in her condition, she still wants to be a good mother.

"Right..." I didn't know what to say, everything went from zero to a hundred so fast, so with one hand I held a delicate little flower and in the other, a bastard with family issues.

I think you can guess which one was thrown in the car and which one was carefully strapped to literally everything I could find.

I dropped off the man and the evidence, before speeding off to Aph's place.

Halfway down the road, Lilith started crying, no, bawling. It was so loud I had to pull over and see what was wrong.

Tears were streaming down the baby's face and her hands were curled into fists, she was very upset.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

"Hey, hey, its alright Lilith, what's wrong little one."

Hungry.

I didn't have anything on me so I had to suck it up and go straight to Aph's house, with a screaming baby in the back seat.

I sprinted to the front door and almost ran into Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan on my way to the kitchen.

Both looked shocked, but I didn't have time to explain. I quickly found the baby formula and made food for the little one.

The second the bottle hit her lips she stopped crying and suckled on the bottle.

"So now that you've stopped being a dad, do you mind telling us what's going on?" Katelyn asked, looking at the small, now happy, baby.

"Yeah, I'm apparently a dad now." I said, too focused on feeding the little devil.

"We saw Aaron~Kun, what Kawaii~Chan wants to know is how you became a daddy." Kawaii~Chan said eyeing the baby with interest.

I retold the story, stopping multiple times to console Lilith.

"And she wanted you to take her?!" Katelyn finally blurted out at the end, making Kawaii~Chan jump.

"Yeah, she couldn't afford to take care of her, so she gave her to me. And honestly, I see where she's coming from."I replied, laying my hand on the little bundle.

Katelyn looked taken aback. "What?!, Aaron you can't be serious."

"I am, if I was in her position I would have done the same thing. If I can't give Lilith a good life, well then, Maybe there's someone who can."

She backed off with my answer, silently grumbling to herself.

Lilith, who had been oddly quiet while we were talking. Had fallen asleep in my arms.

This is really happening.

The sound of a door opening made me look up from the slumbering baby. To find a very harassed looking Aphmau.

"Guys, you won't believe what I-" Her eyes landed on me and Lilith.

"Aaron why do you have a baby?" She asked casually, as she walked up to me.

"It's a long story"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.6K 51
An Aphmau original fan fiction. -Warning-this is pretty gay- Garroth and Laurence are best friends that have just started the senior year! But a sto...
68.4K 1.4K 35
Though this series has gotten high praise, it's DISCONTINUED... There are plenty of chapters, so don't be sad! Please don't continue without my conse...
92.6K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...
238K 6.6K 25
~MyStreet Themed~ After seeing Aaron and Aphmau perfectly together it makes Zane want to find love. He's tired of being teased by his siblings and A...