My Promise To You [COMPLETE]

By ChemistryNoodle

[Sting × Fem!Reader × Rogue] (FROM THE SUBBED VERSION OF FT) ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N). She was a water mage. Her mot... More

Information [Please Read]
Chapter 1: I Promise
Chapter 2: Friends
Chapter 3: Fairy Tail Memos
Chapter 4: Reunion
Chapter 5: Acnologia
Chapter 6: We're Home
Chapter 7: The Blooming Capital
Chapter 8: Labyrinth
Chapter 9: Fiore's Guilds
Chapter 10: Gray n' Lucy
Chapter 11: Chariot
Chapter 12: Spirited Models
Chapter 13: Natsu vs Jiemma
Chapter 14: Pandemonium
Chapter 15: Ryuuzetsu Land
Chapter 16: Naval Disaster
Chapter 17: Fairy Tail v.s. Sabertooth
Chapter 18: Lector
Chapter 19: Operation Fairy...Start!
Chapter 20: Fairy Tactician
Chapter 21: The Final Battle
Chapter 22: Atlas Flame
Chapter 23: Time
Chapter 25: Our Gift
Chapter 26: Punishment Game
Chapter 26.5: Punishment Game
Chapter 27: Welcome Home, Frosch
Chapter 28: Switch
Chapter 29: Potion Madness
Chapter 30.0: Beach Brawl
Chapter 30.1: Drunk
Chapter 30.2: Stories & Games
Chapter 30.3: Competition
Chapter 31: Dreams
Chapter 32: Jackal
Chapter 33: White Legacy
Chapter 34: Mard Geer
Chapter 35: Voice
Chapter 36: Competition
Chapter 37: Bond of Black and White
Chapter 38: Dragons
Chapter 39: Goodbye & Hello
Chapter 40: Rogue Cheney's Promise
Chapter 40: Sting Eucliffe's Promise
Stone Age Omake
High School Omake
Christmas Omake
Special Sketch
Final A/N: Q & A + Completed Story
Tagged

Chapter 24: The Grand Ball

6.8K 155 325
By ChemistryNoodle

After the big battle between humans and dragons, everyone was healing and cleaning up for four days.

You had heard that Natsu was the one who tore down the portal, using Mother Glare to crush it. When the portal was destroyed, it meant that Future Rogue could never come back to the past, seven years from your time. Luckily, nobody had died, and you talked to many of the mages about the small vision of the future. All of them had experienced it.

The thing is, Natsu had been acting strange around you ever since the battle ended. He'd look at you with a painful expression, and wouldn't even tell you what was wrong, even if you asked him. But, he soon cheered up, forgetting what even happened. He just set it aside, which was probably for the best.

But later that week, the king had invited all the wizards and mages that helped fight the dragons to an event; A grand ball for those who took part of the war. Wizards have never been invited to the castle, so the king was very grateful for your victory.

"Nee-chan, don't go straight to the party. I have a surprise plan for when we enter!" Natsu spoke to you before the party began.

"What is it?" You asked him.

"How 'bout I sneak into the king's quarters, and take his clothes and crown. When the White Knight announces the king's arrival, we go through the doors instead! I can get a dress and a tiara for you in Princess Hisui's room. You can just get your makeup on or whatever girls like to put on," he said. "Just don't tell anyone about it."

He was really happy, and it seemed like he was proud of his so called "plan" of his. So, you were up for it. It was a hilarious plan, and it seemed appropriate for your grand entrance.

"Then I'll help you get the kings clothes on, but please don't get anything too fancy for me," you added.

"Yeah, yeah I know. You don't like large gowns and stuff." He began to laugh and hug you tightly, squishing his face against yours, making you giggle.

You and Natsu quickly snuck into the kings quarters when the both of you entered the castle. You were his look out, of course.

It took him awhile, but he came out showing off all the royal stuff he grabbed. He grabbed the fanciest king outfit, and some how it fit him. He couldn't find the crown inside the room.

Next, he went into Princess Hisui's room. He quickly walked out because you told him not to explore a woman's room after he got some clothing for you.

But Natsu got a simple, but (F/C) outfit [Media]. As you were walking out of the quarters, he plucked two large, white flowers from a nearby pot, and put in your (H/C) hair.

"Since I couldn't find the crown, we better take it from the King," said Natsu.

You grinned. "That seems like a horrible, but crazy, idea... Let's do it."

-Eris: 3rd Person P.O.V-

"I wish I didn't have to be all spiffy." Eris sighed, his hands in his pockets.

He was wearing a white trench coat that was down to his feet, and he had a white cravat sticking out of his grey shirt. He wore black gloves and pants, his tail wiggling out from behind. He was facing the wall, away from the women.

Eris was with the girls; Lucy, Wendy, Mira, Yukino, and Lisanna. He wanted to check up on (Y/N), but he found out that she wasn't with them. Now, was with all the other women, in the changing room, facing the wall. He didn't want to leave, mostly because he wanted to wait until (Y/N) showed up.

"But you look handsome, Eris-san," Wendy told him with a smile. He slightly blushed at the compliment.

"Oh, um...thanks, Wendy-san," he thanked her.

"Are you trying to impress someone?" Lisanna asked slyly. Mira and Lucy were in on it too.

"Wha一no! I-I was told that I had to wear t-this! " He stammered, leaning his head against the wall. He didn't want to answer anymore. Eris was already trying to get (Y/N) with Sting or Rogue, and he didn't want to be part of anyone else's love life.

"Aww, Eris is a tsun-tsun!" The girls cooed. Wendy didn't even say anything, she just sweat dropped, along with Yukino.

Then he heard a bunch of squeals from them. They began to compliment Yukino, saying that she looked absolutely gorgeous in every dress she wore. Eris heavily sighed once more. He rubbed his temples as he regretted coming over to the girls side.

As they were finished, couple of hours later, Eris had to escort them into the palace. Since (Y/N) wasn't there, maybe he'd look for her in the castle. They were late, but they admired how elegant and stunning the place was.

"Sugoi..." Wendy was stunned.

"This place is pretty cool," Eris said.

He whistled in astonishment as he came up next to Wendy and the girls. Food and drinks were laid out on many tables, free for all to enjoy. Music was being played in the background. People were either dancing or chatting with others. The air was full of joy, along with the scent of things to eat.

The group spotted the Fairy Tail guild. They were all dressed up nice and fancy, along with all the other guilds in the ballroom.

"Hey, you guys came!" Elfman announced. He had his hair tied back and he had a green outfit.

"You're late!" Cana cried out. She started pouring booze into her mouth, making gurgling noises as she drank it.

Gray wore nothing but a sky blue scarf and black boxers. Gajeel had a suit and he had his hair tied down low. Gray took one look at Gajeel, and made a comment on his appearance, "You should never wear a suit."

"Says the ice stripper who never wears any clothes," Eris replied to Gray's statement nonchalantly, rolling his eyes at the same time.

Gray looked annoyed, and Gajeel, who looked very pleased at what he said, added, "Exactly what Eris said. You should've worn something."

"Over here, min'na. Futhermore, all of the other guild members have gotten together," Erza came up to everyone. She had a glass full of alcohol in her hands, then she walked away.

Eris questioned everyone around him, "Ne, have you guys seen (Y/N)-chan?"

"She's not with you or the girls?" Gray asked.

"Come to think of it, I haven't seen the Shorty or the Salamander. Usually, they'd stick out like a sore thumb," Gajeel said. His put his fingers under his chin and began to wonder where they were.

"I'll come back to ask you again just in case you see them," he told them and began to walk around.

Eris started going to the food stands. He figured that (Y/N) might be there, since she likes to eat food, especially sweets. Wendy was there with Cherria Blendi, looking at all the scrumptious desserts.

But both of them were staring at a certain sweet in admiration. It was a small, orange glassy jello treat that shimmered in the middle of the plate. Eris seemed to think it looks slightly delicious, so he walked up behind them to get a better look at it.

"Look at it, Cherria! It looks like a gemstone!" Wendy told her in a delightful way.

"It's splendid, isn't it? I wonder what it tastes like..." She was awestruck.

"I bet it will taste like heaven..." Eris chimed in. Both girls turned around to see him standing behind them, staring at the jello. Cherria blushed in bewilderment as she realized that he was really, really close to them.

"Oh? Do you need something?" Eris asked Cherria when he noticed her staring at him. Wendy began to giggle a little as Cherria shook her head in embarrassment.

"D-Do you want to try it with...us?" She stammered with a slight smile. Eris nodded his head with a grin. But he seemed very confused about her sudden change in behavior, but he thought it was very cute. She then got the jello treat for him and Wendy. All of them took a small bite after stabbing their fork . Eris was right. It tasted like heaven.

"Oishii〜" The three of them sighed with satisfaction.

"It looks so yummy," Mavis appeared behind all three of them. Eris and Wendy turned around to see the first Master with an aspiring look on her face.

"Stare..." she muttered.

"Master Mavis!" Eris cried out in surprise.

Cherria looked at Wendy and him with worry. She asked, "Is something wrong?"

"No, it's nothing," Wendy answered.

"You don't have to worry about us, Cherria-san," Eris informed with a reassuring smile. As Mavis came closer to them, she had a finger close to her mouth, and stared at their jello dessert.

"I want to eat that too..." She said.

"Please restrain yourself, First Master. You're a ghost, remember that," Wendy reminded the ghost.

"Oh by the way, Master Mavis, have you seen (Y/N)-chan or Natsu-san?" Eris asked. She shook her head.

Wendy said, "That's strange. Usually, Natsu-san and (Y/N)-chan stand out the most in places like this."

"That's what Gajeel-san told me. It's weird..." Eris sighed and crossed his arms.

"Eris-kun, Wendy, there's something near me! Help!" Cherria cried out. They made Mavis look at other people's plates so that they wouldn't bother her.

Eris then thanked them for eating jello with him. He walked towards the other guild members to find out that all of them haven't seen the two siblings. But then Erza bumped into him.

"Eris, can you turn into your exceed form for me?" She asked.

"Sorry, but I'm trying to look for (Y/N)-chan and Natsu-san. Have you seen them?"

"Natsu and (Y/N) aren't here yet? Strange...I haven't seen them."

Eris thanked her and decided to ask Gajeel once again just in case. Only this time, he was eating a chicken leg at the food stand.

"Natsu-san, have a drink with me!" Sting said as came up from behind Gajeel with Lector and Frosch. He wore an attire with the usual colors he wears. Blue, white, and gold. Lector wore a matching outfit, only slightly different. Frosch just wore a crown over his pink frog costume.

"The Salamander ain't here," Gajeel informed as he turned around.

'Is Sting-san blind? Clearly, you can see that Gajeel-san is not Natsu-san from behind. Lector should've known that as well...' Eris thought.

Sting, dumbfounded, replied,"Really? I was thinking that we could make a toast to friendship."

Rogue walked up to them. He had a red and yellow suit, with his hair tied back with a small, red ribbon. Gajeel called him Raios again, but he was reminded that Rogue was to be called "Rogue" instead.

"Do you know about that guy who came from the future?" Gajeel asked.

"Yeah...even though he's me, it's pathetic," Rogue replied, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. He said in determination, "But I'm not going to be that guy at all!"

"Fro thinks so too!"

"I'll make do with you, Gajeel-san! Let's have a drink!" Sting came up beside Gajeel and showed him the bottle of alcohol.

"Y'know, you're pretty rude!" Gajeel told him.

"He has no social graces so please be friends with Sting-kun," Lector said as he sweat dropped. He did his best to defend his friend.

"Or maybe he's stoned..." Eris interjected their conversation.

"Hey, who said that?! I'm not drunk!" Sting shouted in irritation. He faced Eris, and was glad to see him.

"Eris, do you want to have a drink with me?"

"Okay, first of all, I'm only fifteen-years-old. Second, the hell is wrong with you and why would you ask me that?" Eris questioned him. He elbowed Gajeel to do it for him. Sting handed Gajeel a glass and poured in the alcohol.

"A toast to the friendship between fairies and tigers!" Sting cheered.

"Kanpai!"

"By the way, Eris, Have you seen (N/N)-chan? I want to ask her if she wants to dance with me..." Sting questioned the young boy with a blush rising upon his cheeks, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"The Shorty dancing with a person like you? I'd prefer her to dance with Rogue," Gajeel told them.

Rogue gave Sting a devilish smirk, which had pissed him off. They began tugging each other's hair, started slapping each other, and Gajeel somehow got in the middle of the fight. Rufus and Orga were laughing a couple feet away.

"Oi, you also need Natsu-san's permission. He's (Y/N)-chan's brother, too," Eris added, lowering the tension between the three. They then heard a bunch of childish, girlish giggles.

Mira, Lucy, and Yukino were walking along, and chatting with each other. But they stopped when Yukino noticed the Sabertooth members in front of them. There was a bit of silence.

"Yukino!" Frosch happily greeted her.

"S-Sumimasen!" Yukino turned to leave, but Sting stopped her.

"Wait! I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were here, Yukino. The master and his daughter has disappeared. But we're going to start over, by making Sabertooth from the ground up," Sting told her. Yukino turned around to face Sting and the rest of them. He continued, "All of us were...far from kind to you. But I wanna make a guild that treasures it's members."

Yukino sadly looked away from him and asked, "Why are you telling me this?"

"We want you to come back, although that might be asking too much..." he answered.

"Of course! It would be asking for so much, it's ridiculous!" Someone interrupted. Everyone turned to see Kagura Mikazuchi, who was very drunk.

"Kagura-sama!" Yukino cried out in surprise.

"Yukino's life belongs to me! She will be joining Mermaid Heel, I accept no objections!" Kagura slurred. All seven Saber members had a shocked look on their faces. Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, and Quatro Cerberus, joined the argument, wanting Yukino to join their guild.

"Well...I knew this would happen," Eris sighed. He scooped up Frosch, Lector, and the other exceeds who were witnessing the giant battle that had begun, and flew into air. He got hit in the face by a metal tray as soon as he took off, and tick marks formed all over his head.

"I WILL SHOVE THIS TRAY UP YOUR ASS!"

"You should calm down, Eris-kun..." Lector sweat dropped.

"Fro thinks so too..." Frosch winced.

"Aye sir..." Happy agreed.

"I think we all have to agree to that, Eris..." said Pantherlily.

Carla nodded her head in approval.

-2nd Person P.O.V-

"I WILL SHOVE THIS TRAY UP YOUR ASS!" You heard Eris shout out in frustration. There was also a loud commotion going on in the ball room.

You and Natsu found the king, and he had already told Arcadios that he was coming out. Natsu swiped the kings crown, and placed it on his head, causing great shock to the king. The king immediately ran off just to get a pumpkin mask and outfit. You fixed yourself up before your arrival.

"That's enough, everyone!" You heard Arcadios shout, along with a large clang. "You showed great bravery during the Grand Magic Games, and your efforts saved the country. His Majesty would like to show his appreciation directly, so take heed!"

The crowd stopped fighting, and it was silent. That was your que. Natsu began to walk down the hall, and you trailed behind him. The doors opened as you got closer. The king, along with some other old guy, was yelling at you two to give back everything that wasn't yours.

"What's up, BITCHES?! Let's crank this up a notch! Hagagaga!" Natsu cried out, laughing in a cocky way. The crowd's eyes widened in realization that the reason you were gone was just for this moment. Eris deadpanned as he saw you behind Natsu. The king continued to ask for his stuff back.

"I became king! Nee-chan is the princess now! Hagagaga!" Natsu said proudly, hands in the air, and you giggled at his actions. You then noticed that Makarov lost the last of his hair, and Erza that face palming, which wasn't a good thing. Sting and Rogue was totally shocked as you stood with your older brother.

"Give it back-kabo!" The king begged.

"Oh come on, we won, right? Let the Dragon Prince become king too! You're all of our followers!"

"Dragon...prince?!" Everyone shouted.

"And nee-chan is the Dragon Princess!" Natsu revealed.

All of them stared at you, telling you to say that it wasn't true. You said nothing, just a small chuckle, and their heads exploded. Not literally, just mentally.

"The men can continue the battle! Women, you can too!" Natsu announced.

"Wait, why?" You asked.

"Because the last person to win this brawl gets a kiss from you!" He answered.

"What?!" You cried out.

"I'm out." Eris put his hands up, not caring. You glared at him for not helping you.

"I'm in it for the kiss!" Bacchus slurred. The rest of Quatro Cerberus was in for it too.

"I will win for that sweet smelling parfum!" Ichiya cried out. The Trimen were with him on this.

"I don't want a lovely lady dancing with idiotic fools. Count me in," Lyon said with a smirk.

All the men decided to do this battle. All of them didn't want to turn down the reward by the end. You looked over to the Twin Dragons, who were angrily glaring at everyone who participated.

"There's no way in hell I'm letting you idiots kiss my hottie with a body, with that super sexy dress of hers!" Sting yelled out angrily. You blushed madly at his strange statement.

"My (N/N)-chan will not have a dance with all of you either!" Rogue shouted.

'Thank you, Sting-kun, Rogue-kun.'

The brawl had begun, but it was short, mostly because Sting and Rogue were really into the battle. They really didn't want them to win, along with you, since you wanted both Sting and Rogue to win. Either way would be great.

Soon, they were the last ones. The area was destroyed, and all the men who participated were knocked out cold. It seemed that Natsu enjoyed the battle very much. You then heard Gajeel shout out to Rogue to finish Sting off.

"Oi, metal head! I think Sting would be a better for her!" Natsu blurted out.

"Rogue is more of a man than him!" Gajeel retorted. Elfman cried out the word "man".

Both boys went all out on each other. They were so tired, and they weren't going giving in. But then they both knocked each other out after punching one's face at the same time.

"I guess no one wins." You smiled.

"Then give the kiss to the last two," Natsu whispered into your ear. Slightly blushing, you slowly nodded your head.

You ran down to see them lying on the ground. You gave them a little peck on the lips, and they stirred. When you had finished, you noticed Eris staring at you with a cocky smirk. Since all of that was over, the ballroom was immediately cleaned up with magic, ready for everyone to dance.

"Ms. (L/N), you look very beautiful. May I have this dance?" Rogue asked.

"She'll be dancing with me," Sting interrupted before you could answer him.

"Oh, please. You're a terrible dancer."

"What the hell did you just say?"

"Mr. Cheney, Mr. Eucliffe, I would love to dance with the both of you," you told them with a smile.

"Really?" They said in unison. You nodded your head.

You danced nicely with all the other mages, and switched between the Twins as they grabbed you from the other. Sting as a very good dancer, same with Rogue. It was wonderful. At one point, they both asked who you kissed first after the brawl, but you kept your mouth shut, and replied with a silly grin.

You heard an argument after your dance. Apparently, Princess Hisui was going to be punished for causing all the trouble that happened in the country. All the guilds had lined up next to her so that they can defend the princess. Because of Princess Hisui, everyone united as one. So, for her punishment, it was wearing a pumpkin hat for a week.

"That's a harmless punishment," you giggled.

"Yeah..." Sting replied.

"All of us learned something valuable because of Princess Hisui," said Rogue.

Your heart melted. Sting wasn't so selfish and cocky anymore, plus, he was the new master of Sabertooth. Rogue wasn't so quiet, and he usually talked to everyone around him. You kissed their cheeks.

"H-Hey, what was that for?" Sting asked you.

"It was a 'Thank you'," you softly replied.

Rogue then questioned, "For what?"

You smiled. "For helping all of us, and turning into massive softies."

They burnt up after hearing those words from you.

"So, (Y/N)-chan, who're you going to choose?" A familiar voice said behind you. You could literally feel them smirking behind your back.

"She's obviously going to choose me," Sting declared.

"There's no way she'll pick an idiot," Rogue snapped.

"I want nee-chan to choose Sting!" Natsu cried out from behind. All of you turned to see everyone looking at you and the Twins.

"The Shorty will choose Rogue!" Gajeel shouted from across the ballroom.

A whole argument over you choosing one erupted with the crowd. This was going to be a long night.

-To be Continued-

I MADE A DRAWING OF ERIS IN HIS TRENCH COAT THO. I kinda made him sort of chibi, with his big head and stuff. The media up above is from a game I play called ELSWORD! If you play it, tell me! I'd love to be in a party with you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 80 20
Lucy's parents left her life too early. Now she's alone at an orphanage. All hope is lost. Until... Igneel decides to adopt her as his own. Lucy doe...
108K 1.8K 13
(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's a triple S-Class wizard, a Shadow God Sl...
426K 11.3K 66
Lucy Heartfilia is a 16-year-old. Her mother had died early and her father's business collapsed. Finally having been able to join the most renown gui...
56.9K 1.4K 10
It's been a while since the all the crazy events at the Grand Magic Games. Now it's over and you have returned back to Magnolia, back to your guild...