Jason (BoyxBoy)

By Spiro96Beliectioner

(Boy×Boy) Everyone is familiar with story of Cinderella, I'm quite sure of that; but this is a parody, with... More

Intro/Prologue
Chapter One; Prince Charming
Chapter Two; Do Your Parents Know?
Chapter Three; Pre-Ball
Chapter Four; First Dance
Chapter Five; The Prince and His Kiss
Chapter Six; A Royal Apology
Chapter Seven; Back Pain
Chapter Eight; Massage
Chapter Nine; Plagued Thoughts
Chapter Ten; tbh i couldnt think of a title
Chapter Eleven; Prince Of Heathen
Q&A
Chapter Twelve; Tired
Chapter Thirteen; Swine
Chapter Fourteen; Oh Damn
Chapter Fifteen; Dungeons
Chapter Seventeen; "Action's Speak Louder Than Words"
Chapter Eighteen; "The Day Before"
Chapter Nineteen; Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty; "Cant Find Him"
Chapter Twenty-One; Bippity Boppity Boo, Baby I Got You
Chapter Twenty-Two; All It Takes Is Love
Chapter Twenty-Three; Spill The Tea

Chapter Sixteen; "Bless The Prince"

1.4K 109 30
By Spiro96Beliectioner

Justin

I sat outside the front of the castle, my back perched against the bench as I day dreamed.

I was just trying to wrap my head around why Jason would lie to me; and all that did was make my heart ache.

I liked him too much; maybe I freaked him out?

I shouldn't be surprised. People only put up with me because I'm a Prince - its not like anyone thinks I'm all that.

"Sir, it's going to rain. Come inside." Arnold cleared his throat, seeing as he was standing not too far away.

I could never leave a foot outside the castle without someone and it honestly sucked.

At least I had privacy in the castle, I suppose.

I rolled my eyes, "I want fresh air."

"We cant risk you getting sick. Not long until your birthday, Prince." He shook his head, making it clear I had to go inside.

I got up and dragged my feet slowly - I was probably going to end up annoying Arnold with my mopiness.

Oh well, my life was being controlled by everyone, annoying people is just my way of having some fun.

Despite my attempts, Arnold didnt act offended or annoyed that I was trying to be a brat, instead he just walked me inside and took me to the library.

"You should enjoy the afternoon in here, it's peaceful and quiet." Arnold smiled at me, "You need to relax."

"Why?" I pursed my lips, "I should be busy."

"You havent been yourself lately." He sighed, "I think you should unwind a little. Read a book, play a game."

I sighed, "I have a lot of things on my mind, okay? I'm sorry."

Arnold nodded, "I get it... you need to sort things out... I'll give you some space."

Once he was out of the library, I sunk into one of the couches, trying to think of something to do to pass the time.

I didnt exactly want to rake my mind at this second with all my problems. I just wanted a distraction.

Jason

I took a deep breath, making my way into the castle nervously. The entrance was a large room, surrounded by guards - thankfully they had no reason to see me as a threat and let me inside.

I was glad they allowed visitors to come in and request things. Not a lot of kingdoms do that.

I hoped they werent going to kick me out of here for requesting what I'm about to.

I managed to sneak out today seeing as my step-father was absolutely pissed and distracted with legal forms to try and get Louis out of the trouble he's in.

Zayn was ignoring me, busy helping his father with those forms.

I knew I had to find Justin and try and get the story behind what was going on, and if he'd let whatever Louis was charged with slide.

"Can I help you?" A voice asked, making me look to the right, "I'm Harry Styles, the kings loyal advisor and the castles organizer, you are?"

He had a notebook in his hand and seemed to have been rushing around, a little busy, maybe.

I blushed, swallowing, "Hi sir, um this sounds like weird and I dunno, um," I rambled, my palms growing sweaty.

"Spit it out, I dont have all day." Harry said, although he sent me a small smile.

I sighed, "I would really love to speak to Prince Justin. I know the royal family don't just see people, but I really need to talk to him..."

Harry furrowed his brows, pursing his lips to the side, "I still havent gotten your name?"

"Jason McCann, sir." I swallowed.

"Wait here." He nodded his head, before walking away quickly.

I glanced around, trying to make time pass by faster by rehearsing what to say to Justin if I'm allowed to see him.

I know I should start with saying I'm sorry, I think he deserves my honestly - I just hoped he didnt hate me.

Five minutes later, Harry returned, "He's agreed to see you in the library... but we will have to do a formal search to insure the protection of the prince."

"Sure." I nodded, thankful Justin said yes.

Without warning, a guard marched over towards us and patted me down, roughly checking my pockets, nooks and crannies of my body before nodding at Harry and walking away.

I blushed at the pat down I just got, feeling a little violated, and relieved it didnt last long.

Harry then proceeded to lead me through a big set of doors, down along hallway, through a bunch of more doors and up some stairs.

Eventually, through what felt like a difficult maze, we made it to a room filled with books and comfortable seating areas. I suppose it would be the library.

"Thank you, Harry," Justin stood up from one of the couches, "Give us some privacy please."

I took this chance to look him over, frowning at how tired he looked. His eyes were a little dark and baggy, and his hair was tossed into a bit of a mess.

Harry sighed, but soon left, closing the library doors behind him.

Justin looked to me, licking his lips, "I didnt expect to see you here..."

"I-I know." I swallowed, "When we last talked it didnt end very nicely..."

"You rejected me." Justin grumbled, sighing, "I didnt think I was that much of a pain..."

I furrowed my brows, "Pain?" I asked confused, "What makes you think that?"

"I dunno, finding out you lied to me about being a servant, saying you didnt want to run away with me, basically sending me a huge sign that went completely over my head." Justin frowned, and I widened my eyes, "Oh yeah, why did you lie about being a servant? Did you really not want to be with me?"

I shook my head quickly, "God no, Justin. That's not the reason. I just," I slowly stepped closer, "I didn lie, I just... I couldnt tell you the truth... I'm just some freak, okay? I didnt think you'd even like me-"

"Well, I do, Jase." Justin cut me off, making me blush at the nickname, "Whether you are a servant or not, I like you. Why else would I consider running away for? I would do anything to be with you."

"We barely know each other," I sighed, "I dont want you to throw everything away for me. I'm not worth that-"

"You're wrong." Justin said firmly, meeting me halfway as he stood in front of me, "Jason, you are worth so much more; I just want to make you happy."

My stomach felt like it was doing flips. I just wanted to kiss him, he was too good to be true sometimes.

"I love you, Jason... and yeah, I need to learn more about you and understand you more, but you make me feel so at peace with things," Justin cupped my face slowly, "I've never been as happy as I have been with anyone else but you."

My breath hitched, and I didnt know what to say; so instead I spoke with actions, yanking him towards me so we could kiss.

His words made me feel something I didn't think still existed, and when he kissed back, my world felt like heaven.

Kissing him again felt so right, so perfect, I was on cloud 9.

Justin hooked his hands under my knees, lifting me up, mumbling into my mouth, "Please let me show you how I feel?"

My legs wrapped securely around his hips, hands holding onto his shoulders.

I moved my head to kiss his neck, "Okay." I breathed out, all memory as to why I even came here fell out the window.

I was in a bliss, enjoying this moment. Our moment... my moment.

Author's Note; since I made you all wait, I'll make the next chapter extra special but it'll end with a boom lmao

Spoiler for when I next update; *********there will be smut*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.4K 32
Justin Bieber is a 17 years old international pop star that everybody loves and adores. He's caring, friendly, fun and goodhearted. He's a happy youn...
138K 5.5K 17
"Another Cinderella story" In a twist on the classic fairytale, this is the story of a modern-day Cinderella - but with a difference. The classic fai...
7.2K 319 21
You would think a model would have more self confidence. . .
107K 2.6K 23
[BOYxBOY] Yes they are back. This book is going to contain a bunch of one shots I had previously written but were reported and taken down. They all...