Hades

By Devilsmom

~"You don't know me." I snap. "Sure, I don't. We've only spent more than half of our lives together. But I do... More

Chapter uno
Chapter dos
Chapter tres
Chapter cuatro
Chapter cinco
Chapter seis
Chapter siete
Chapter ocho
Chapter nueve
Chapter diez
Chapter once
Chapter doce
Chapter trece
Chapter catorce
Chapter quince
Chapter diez y seis
Chapter diez y siete
Chapter diez y ocho
Chapter diez y nueve
Chapter veinte
Chapter veinte y uno
Chapter veinte y dos
Chapter veinte y tres
Chapter veinte y cuatro
Chapter veinte y cinco
Chapter veinte y seis
Chapter veinte y siete
Chapter veinte y ocho
Chapter veinte y nueve
Chapter treinta
Chapter treinta y uno
Chapter treinta y dos
Chapter treinta y tres
Chapter treinta y cuatro
Chapter treinta y seis
Chapter treinta y siete
Chapter treinta y ocho
Chapter treinta y nueve
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER PT. 2
Projects

Chapter treinta y cinco

56.5K 1.9K 765
By Devilsmom

Emma's PoV:

I look myself in the mirror and smile. Today is friday and school is already over. We were told that the party begins after school, so most of us quickly went home to change. I finally found my dress, yesterday when dad took me to the mall for ice cream. If I didn't see dresses in the windows of stores, I would've already forgotten.

I twirl in my white dress. Well, it used to be white, but I put some grey and red in it. I still can't believe I destroyed a dress, that I just bought. Well, dad bought it, but still. Thank god it wasn't expensive. Only like twenty bucks.

I'm almost ready with my look. My make up just needs some finishing touches. I jump slightly when I hear a car honk outside. I groan and look out of my window. Bradley is sitting in his car in front of my house, waiting impatiently for me to finish.

"Almost ready!" I yell down at him and close my window again. I finish my make up, happy at how it turned out and quickly grab my purse. I skip down the stairs and halt in front of my parents in the living room. I groan when I see them making out on the couch.

"Ugh, get a room." I say, breaking them apart. My dad chuckles and my mom clears her throat, before her eyes widen at the sight of me.

"Oh my gosh, Emma. You look amazing." She says, standing up and looking at my dress. I smile proudly and make a twirl.

"How did you get the tire prints to look so real?" I hear my mom ask and laugh.
"I drove over the dress, obviously." I say, making her gasp.

"You really drove over that dress?" She asks and I nod.
"Do you want to know how she got the blood to look so real?" My dad jokes, coming to her side and eyeing my dress as well. I laugh when my mom hits his arm playfully.

"I need to go. I'll probably crash at Zada's. Don't wait for me." I say, knowing I'll come home very late. It's better they think I'm at Zada's and go to sleep early, so they don't worry all night long. They nod and I quickly exit the house.

I walk towards Bradley's car. I love how easy my mom is when dad is around. They are so in love and I hope they'll never divorce. They do have smaller arguments every once in a while, but I think that's healthy in a relationship.

"Damn, girl." I hear Bradley say and laugh. I step in and put the seat belt on. He brings the car to life and off we are. I look at his attire, almost laughing at his green suit. He looks so funny, but somehow it fits him. His tie is purple and he has blood coming out of his nose and the edge of his mouth.

"You look cool." I tell him, making him chuckle. I know he didn't even try, but at least he's here, despite the fact that parties aren't his scene anymore.

"Thanks. You look amazing. Where did you get that dress and who did your make up?" He asks. I notice his mood is slightly better than the past few days. I wonder why.

"I got that dress from some shop in the mall yesterday. I don't remember how it was called. And I did my make up, dummy." I say, making his eyes grow wide and look at me.

"You did that make up? I didn't know you could paint that well." He says, making me chuckle.
"Well, now you know." I shrug and he nods.

"Very well done, Em." He says again, making me blush, but due to my make up you don't see that.
"Thank you." I say.

As we finally arrive at the school, the sky is already darker and the sun is almost gone. Just the perfect time to go to a party. Although this time of the year has longer nights than days here in Sandstone hill. So, I'm kind of surprised to see that it's only seven p.m.

We see a few other cars already parked and a lot of students walking in with us. Bradley offers me his arm and I gladly hook my elbow with his. We walk in together and he leads us towards the gym. I'm really impressed by the decorations, that weren't there when we were in school today.

They dimmed the lights and put some slime over the lockers and the ground. They also placed some toilet paper and broken plastic over everything. I really like it. My mouth almost drops when we walk into the gym, where the party is mainly held. Bradley whistles in a satisfied tone, telling me I'm not the only one who's surprised.

"Damn, no wonder the gym was closed the whole day. That's almost worth having to practice outside in that weather." Bradley says, making me nod. PE today was terrible.

"Oh my god, Em!" I hear Stella's chirpy voice behind me and turn around. I didn't know she was already here. When she approaches me I take in her attire. She's wearing a black dress and a hat. I think she's supposed to be a witch. Like half of the girls here, but she looks really good. Her make up is done amazingly, making me wonder who did it. Her dress is hugging her figure, making her look like some sort of sexy witch.

"Damn, girl. You look fine as hell. Where did you get that dress?" She asks me and I laugh at her appreciative look.
"Some store. But Stella, I love your make up. Who did it?" I ask her.

"My sister. I didn't know she could paint like that. Who did yours?" She asks.
"I did." I say, earning a gasp.

"You can draw like that?" She asks perplexed. Why is this so surprising?
"Right? I didn't know that either." Bradley says, making her eyes snap to him. It's like she only now realized that he was there.

"Oh hey Bradley. What are you supposed to be? I like the suit, though." She says, making him chuckle.
"I don't know. Some sort of dead guy in a suit, I guess." He says, making us giggle. I look around the room to spot the other girls, but my eyes land on Noah.

He's standing at the buffet with his hands full of food. What is he doing here. He looks around as if waiting for someone. I quickly excuse myself and walk toward Noah. He smiles when he sees me and hugs me.

"Hey Emma. Haven't seen you in a while." He says and I nod. I missed him. I miss the twins too.
"Hi. Don't get me wrong, but are you even allowed here?" I ask him, making him chuckle.

"Why wouldn't I be allowed? I'm Zada's date." He says, making me raise my eyebrows. He just kind of told me that they have a thing.
"Hey, I don't care if you know it or not. Zada was the one who didn't want to tell you." He says, making me frown. Why wouldn't she want to tell me?

"But why-" I begin before being interrupted by Hades, who suddenly appears next to me in order to talk to Noah. I don't think he noticed me standing there. Or at least he doesn't know it's me.

"Hey, where are the twins? One of them took my phone to call someone and now they're gone." He asks Noah, making him blink at him. It's surprising that he even stands next to me, yes. But he doesn't have to make it that obvious.

"What?" Hades grows confused. Noah's eyes wander towards me and finally Hades glances at me, from the corner of his eyes. He stiffens and takes a step away, causing my heart to drop.

"I'll find them." He says and leaves us alone. I sigh and watch him walk away.

"He'll realize what he's doing. Just don't give up on him." I hear Noah whisper and silence follows.
"The twins are here? I wanna say hi. Send them to me as soon as you see them, please." I say, making him nod. I quickly walk back to where I left Bradley and Stella.

"Hi there." I say when I see only Stella standing there, with a cup in her hand. We make conversation and I'm distracted. Too distracted to realize Bradley has wandered off somewhere and I have no idea where. Brooklyn and Zada join our conversation.

"Is this the buffet?" I hear a familiar voice say, after someone tapped my shoulder. My eyes widen when I turn around. No way! Jack! I jump into his arms, hearing him chuckle, followed by Bradley's chuckle.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as soon as we pulled away from each other. I look at his blue suit, that is covered with fake blood as well. He also has a few red specks of blood on the edge of his mouth, but looking at Bradley now, I know that wasn't intentionally.

"What? You don't want me here?" He teases and I roll my eyes and hit his shoulder.
"I flew here to surprise you guys. I showed up at Bradley's door earlier and couldn't wait to see you. But this dick here wanted me to wait until now." He points at Bradley and I hug Bradley.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy." I say and pull away. We hear a throat being cleared behind me and I remember I was talking to the girls. I quickly introduce them, but their confused stares stay.

"Guys, he's my boyfriend." Bradley says to them and their eyes widen. I guess they really didn't expect that. I mean who can blame them? Bradley's hot and doesn't show any signs of being gay.

"Did you know that?" I hear Brooklyn ask me and nod. Zada smiles at their reactions, just like me.
"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Stella asks him. He shrugs as if he didn't care at all.

"Now, I understand. It makes sense why you're so sure he won't break your heart again." Brooklyn whispers in my ear and I nod again. Finally.
"Uh, I'll just go and get a drink." Jack says awkwardly and we continue our conversation.

It continues to the time were the seniors had to prepare themselves for the dance. I look around to find Jack, but he's nowhere to be seen. Bradley seems to notice too, but doesn't say a word. I want them to dance together.

"Where's Jack? You should dance together." I say, making Bradley look down at me in surprise.
"No, I want to dance with you." He says.

"Do you really?" I ask, making him bite his lip.
"I don't know. But I don't want you to miss out on the dance." He says, sighing and running a hand through his hair. I smile and take one of his hands in mine.

"I really don't care whether I dance or not, Bradley. Go find your prince." I laugh and he shakes his head.
"I don't know, Em." He says, thinking out loud.

"I don't even want to dance, Bradley. I find it kind of unnecessary." I admit. He sighs again and kisses my forehead.
"If you really don't want to dance, then I'll go find him." He says and I nod. I really don't need to dance.

"Go find him. Dance with him. I'll watch you like a creep." I joke and tickle him. He laughs and walks off, looking back at me to see if I'm really sure about this. I roll my eyes and motion for him to continue walking. Once he's out of my view, I sit down on one of the empty seats. I can see the whole crowd from here and laugh when I see Stella and Brooklyn dancing together. I love my friends.

Hades' PoV:

"What are you looking at?" I hear Brendon ask next to me. I draw my eyes away from Emma to look at him.

"Nothing." I answer, making him raise an eyebrow. I just look back at Emma, still wondering why the fuck she isn't on the dance floor. Did that douchebag ditch her? I will kill him if he did.

"I find it nice of you that you let Noah and Zada dance." Cameron says, making me chuckle.
"Yeah, whatever. Guys, I have to pee." I say and stand up, ready to search for Compton and bite his head of.

"Have fun." The boys chuckle. Oh, I will. I stand up and look around, trying to find that asshole, occasionally looking back towards Emma to see if he joined her by now, but he hasn't. I can't find him and just grow angrier with every minute. I walk outside, deciding I needed fresh air to calm me down.

Imagine my surprise when I see Compton standing outside with some guy in front of him, who is puking his guts out. I ignore that and push Compton away from the guy and onto the cold concrete in front of the school. He looks confused for a second as to why he's suddenly laying on the ground, but gulps when he looks up at me.

"What the fuck?" He asks, standing up and brushing his knees. I take him by the collar and slam his body against the brick wall, making him flinch and groan. His hands are desperately trying to get me off him, but I refuse. Oh, the things I could do to him.

"Why the fuck are you out here and not dancing with your date?" I ask him, angrily and he sighs.
"She didn't want me to dance with her." He answers. Why wouldn't she?

"Don't fucking lie to me. Why wouldn't she want to dance with you as her partner. I swear to god Compton if you hurt her again, I will kill you." I growl into his face, making him gulp even harder.

"Don't touch him!" I hear an oddly familiar voice say and soon two hands grip my suit. I let go of Compton to look at the guy behind me. I know I've seen him before, but where?

"Get your fucking hands off me." I say, pushing him. He stumbles backwards and falls on his behind. Compton pushes past me and helps him up. What the fuck is this?

"If you want her to dance, go dance with her." Compton tells me angrily.
"She's your date. You have to fucking treat her right." I say, balling my fists. Why the fuck did she choose that dick?

"I told you she didn't want me to dance with her!" He snaps. I groan and pull on my hair. Compton steps closer to me and I glare at him.

"I don't think she told you, but I'm gay. Jack here is my boyfriend. She didn't want to intrude, although I said I would dance with her. She just didn't want to." He says, making me frown. What the fuck? Since when is he gay. He's lying.

"You're lying. You were a couple. I have seen you make out with girls, why the fuck would you tell me that bullshit?" I snap, pushing him again. He growls and pushes me back angrily.

"Why the fuck would I lie about that?! And why do you think Emma trusts me with her heart? I wouldn't break it, because I couldn't." My back hits the brick wall and I blink a few times, before putting the puzzle together.

"Why didn't she tell me then?" I ask, making his eyes soften and step back.
"Go, ask her." He answers and I shake my head.

"If I find out that you're lying." I threaten him, before turning right to get back into the gym. I'm so confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 10.1K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...
105K 4K 39
(Sequel to 'You Mean 'Captain' Jack Sparrow') A year has passed since the death of Captain Jack Sparrow. Scarlett Pearl has fallen into a deep depres...
234K 15K 47
T R E A S U R E Watanabe Haruto - Park Jeongwoo wherein Park Jeongwoo is a son of a maid working for the "Kang Family". The only thing he ever wan...
2.9M 69.1K 56
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone and is a headstrong force to be reckoned...