Veil Of Eden

By FreesiaEversor

The girl, or gregori, suddenly yelled in panic, "He took it!!! He took my wings!!! He's going to start it... More

Prologue
Ange
Combustion
Unveiled Truth
Sariel
Nephilims
Routines and Work
Detective Kickass
Uriel and His Shinanigans
Glowing In the Dark (Not Literally)
Baffling Mysteries
Walls
Love and Forgiveness
Veil of Eden
The Heart of it All
Sorrow to Forget
Cast

Sequel

10 0 0
By FreesiaEversor

Blood of the Morningstar

With Fiel gone, Hell seemed to be even more out of control, so is my life.

Leaving my brothers in Ange was the sacrifice I was willing to make. I went off with Dmitri, Michael the Archangel's son, to a quest to quell Sariel once and for all. It was a necessary evil, so that I could hunt down the Fallen who successfully murdered the Lord of Hell.

I can do it without complications...right?

Wrong.

With Adrean appearing out of nowhere all the time, there was truly more to who he seem to be. Spending every night with him was pure bliss, but, when the time comes, could I ever choose to be Anariel or be Mizuki?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 967 22
[COMPLETE] A rambly angel. A debonair demon. A very stuck elevator... NIRAEL has never been the best angel. A little too loud, always in the wrong pl...
416 40 22
A young witch spends most of her days alone in her cabin doing small things to keep herself busy until one day an old friend of hers begs for help. W...
4.7K 91 18
Their father was an abusive man who went out each night to get drunk, and their mother was an angel sent directly from Heaven to protect them. It all...
15 0 6
A girl from our world wakes up in the Supernatural universe. How she got there, or why, and why she has access to everything from her world, she has...