Not Just A Sport!

By Princesshimechan

*Currently editing* Sakina is Aomine's younger Cousin. She loves Basketball, however she inspires to become... More

Introduction
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37

Episode 28

1K 35 13
By Princesshimechan

The next day, Sakina sat at her desk and attempted to stifle a yawn. She turned her attention towards outside the classroom window.

"They say if you stare out a window during class you'll become a serial murderer..." Sakura whispered, startling Sakina.

"That's not true," Sakina whispered back.

Sakura shook her head, "Oh, but it is. Think about it. The famous Kira stared out the window during class and look what happened. He became a serial murderer who calls himself a god! I hear he used to be an all A student, the best of the best!"

"Who'd you hear that from?"

"The famous detective L said so! Geez, do you ever listen to the news?" Sakura questioned.

"I don't think so. This world we live in sure is strange..." Sakina commented, glancing back out the classroom window.

"Can't say I didn't warn you," Sakura said, turning her attention back towards the teacher.

Sakina continued to stare out the window.

"Serial murderers..." Sakina murmured when an idea popped into her head. She smiled to herself and pulled out her notebook and began writing furiously.

"Whatcha got written in there?" Sakura questioned, glancing over Sakina's shoulder at her notebook as soon as class ended.

"I was thinking about making a short movie about Serial murderers since we were talking about that earlier in class. What do you think?" Sakina asked, showing Sakura the written notes.

Sakura read over the notes as a wide smile spread across her face. "Wow, you put a lot of thought into this. It sounds cool! But, who're you gonna get to be the actors?"

"Well, I was thinking you-"

"Absolutely! I will do the best that I can to create a strong lead protagonist!" Sakura exclaimed, her hands on her hips as a triumphant look was on her face.

"-could work on designing the set as the artist," Sakina finished.

"Ah, um, yes! I can do that!" Sakura Yelled, finger in the air.

Sakina laughed, "I'm kidding! I was gonna suggest you be the lead protagonist Yuiko, She's the detective."

"I knew it!" Sakura Yelled excitedly. "This movie shall be the best in the world!"

"So, when will we get to start making this movie?" Sakura inquired as she walked with Sakina to the tennis court's.

"I was thinking we could do it this weekend. That way I'll have time to find some students who'll be willing to be the actor's and actresses," Sakina said.

"But today's Tuesday! We have to wait three days?! I don't wanna!" Sakura complained.

"Well, I also have to create the scripts and find a way to get the equipment we'll need. I think three days isn't long enough of a time..."

"Don't worry! I'll get the equipment and use your notes to construct the scripts! You can go over it and check to see if its to your liking and then we'll start sooner, right?!"

"Yes, if we do it that way it's possible we'll be ready for the weekend's filming. I suppose I should hurry and decide who else should star in the movie huh?"

"You do that! I'll see you later!" Sakura Yelled, turning on her heels and running off excitedly.

Sakina got out her tennis equipment and began to walk onto the court, thinking about the movie.

"Sakina," The captain, Tezuka said.

"Yes?" Sakina questioned, running over to him.

"You've been improving on your tennis skills right?"

"Yes captain!" Sakina responded with a nod.

"Tomorrow, Shira wants to see you after school. She said it was urgent. You have permission to miss tomorrow's practice," Tezuka said catching Sakina off guard.

"Oh, I understand. Where should I meet Shira?" She questioned.

"At Rakuzan," He responded.

"O-okay," Sakina said before going to practice. "How odd of the captain..." She murmured.

After a hard day of Practice, Sakina wiped her forehead and reached for the dark purple greenish liquid bottle and drank it.

"How do you feel?" Inui inquired, his notebook ready.

"Hmm...You added octopus this time? I think the lemon juice complemented the taste of it. The blend of blueberry and BlackBerry seems out of ordinary though and doesn't really sit well with the fish taste. But it's good in my opinion, kind of random to add onion though," Sakina commented, placing the empty bottle down.

"You're the only person to not only be able to handle all of my special blends but to also identify key ingredients. You have a skill," Inui commented, scribbling her response into his data book.

Sakina smiled and said, "Well, Onii-san used to give me Satsuki's cooking all the time back when he was in middle school because he said her cooking was terrible. He even labeled it, Poison cooking! I used to throw up all the time but eventually I got used to it. Onii-san says I have an iron stomach now and that's why I don't get sick anymore when I eat foods other people can't stand. I also happen to like all types of food So I make a habit of remembering the ingredients in case I want to make it myself."

Inui began to copy everything Sakina had said into his data book.

"Say, Inui? How would you like to play a part in a movie production I'm working on?" She questioned.

Inui looked up at Sakina quizzically. "What type of movie?"

"Well, it's about a Serial murderer! I was thinking you could play the part of one of the victims so you don't have to worry about spending a lot of time at my house in case you're busy. I'm going to start filming this weekend."

"Hmm. Who would I be playing?"

"You'll be portraying a forensic scientist who happens to know the serial murderer. Your character remarks how the main protag looks like She just murdered someone and then the protag kills you thinking you knew her identity not knowing you secretly had a crush on her and had written everything about her in a notebook that the police use to learn that the main protag has a fascination with death! That's how the police capture the protag!" Sakina explained breathlessly.

Inui listened intensely and remarked, "You must have really thought that out. I guess I could help you in the movie. This weekend right?"

Sakina nodded. "I'm so happy you agreed to help!"

"Woah, that sounded interesting! Can I have a part?" Momo asked.

"Sure!" Sakina responded.

"Can I play a part too?!" Kikumaru asked excitedly.

"Of course!" Sakina answered, smiling.

When Sakina left the tennis court's and headed home, She was excited.
Opening her house door, Sakina stepped inside to see Nina sitting on the couch.

"Oh hi Nina," she said, shutting the door behind herself.

"Hello, Sakina, Welcome home. I hear you and Sakura are making a movie this weekend, sounds like it'll be fun," Nina commented.

"Um, Nina? Did you happen to tell someone where I live?" Sakina questioned.

"Hm? Oh, your paparazzi fanboys? Yeah, you have a huge fanbase over at Ouran. A few first years found out that I'm staying with Sakura and knew she was friends with you and asked if I knew where you lived and I told them," Nina said.

Sakina sighed and placed her hand on her forehead. "Nina, next time they ask you about me, can you say that you don't know? They gave Sakura a hard time the other day," She said.

"Oh really? I didn't know that. Okay, next time I'll say I don't know. Sorry if I caused any trouble," Nina said.

"That's okay, Where's Sakura?"

"She's working on the scripts in her room,"

"Thanks," Sakina said, heading into Sakura's room.

Sakura was busy writing and kept glancing back at Sakina's notebook.

"Need help?" Sakina asked.

"Good! You're finally here! Help please!" Sakura exclaimed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 8.7K 59
After being in rehab for 3 years, Echizen Rika is finally back. She then enrolled in Seigaku where her little brother is. She met the tennis boys c...
147K 3.7K 18
[Completed] Arisa Masamune is a new transfer student at Kaijō Highschool. On her first day, she was forced by Kise Ryouta to become Kaijō basketball...
83.3K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...
66.6K 1.4K 53
In Japan, Ryoma Echizen is famously known under his title as the Prince of Tennis, but no one really knows about the love life of the little prince...