Please, Don't ( On Hold )

By pentapper

From bubbly to silent in only a month, people suspect that something must have happened to 16-year-old Rochel... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Please, Don't

927 24 12
By pentapper

Here's the blurb of my new story Please, Don't.

I'm taking this one a little more seriously than the others so will hopefully upload often :)

BLURB:

From bubbly to silent in only a month, people suspect that something must have happened to 16-year-old Rochelle Talia Dane. They’ve spent months trying to find out what happened, but she tells nothing. But with her past following her everywhere she goes, literally, how can she overcome it? If only she had someone to help her. Maybe a stranger, who goes by the name of JJ, can. She doesn’t trust him, but he can help her overcome two problems in her life, her past, and her fear of love.

If you like the sound of it, please add it to your library, vote, comment? Basically tell me what you think :D

Prologue coming soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 1 19
Alexandria Collins is 17 years old and has a lot of trouble ahead of her. Problems with her boyfriend, fighting with her brother, unable to see her...
745 69 37
Molly has had a hard life. From being abused by her foster parents. To being pushed around and made fun of at school. And being stuck in a toxic and...
22.6K 1.5K 33
Rochelle is 39 and single. No kids and fresh out of a 14 year relationship. Her 40th birthday is approaching and her and her girls made plans to go...
371 28 26
Kendra Mills had a terrible past, in and out of foster homes. Not ever feeling real love. Always begging people to adopt her when she was little. She...