Thickk-Umzz (On Hold INDEFINI...

Autorstwa BiancaDanielleS

YOU MUST FOLLOW TO READ CERTAIN CHAPTERS ●All Rights Reserved Unique Summers an 18 year old highschool gr... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter . . .
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Hey Ya'll
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Good Newsss
Hey Lovely Readers
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
PleaseRead
So, Here's the thing
Call It A Comeback?

Chapter 9

1.4K 78 17
Autorstwa BiancaDanielleS

So Ummmm, Hey peeps. . . How are you ?

I know I've been gone for forever. But honestly I have no excuse. . I hope you wonderful people could forgive me. Read , Comment. . . Let me know what ya'll think, pleaseeee and thank youuuu :)

After playing Lazer Tag a few times and attempting a game of Paint Balling we we're all tired. Neither of us have really gotten any sleep lately, we all agreed to go back to our dorms to get some rest before meeting back up later tonight for a party. My brother went with Andre and Andrew

" Who's party are we hitting up tonight? " I asked Ash while we were heading back to the car, just so that I'd know.

" Only the best, Omega Psi Phi. " she answered.

Andre' and Andrew started barking like dogs.

" What is that about ?" I asked Andrew.

" We're Que's. " he answered me with a smirk.

" Dammit. I wen't a got me a Dog. I wonder if his neck roll on point?" Ash whispered to me.

I began laughing. . . .

When we got back to the dorms me and wen't to bed and crashed for a few hours until 7 then we got up and started getting ready.

" Ooooh, lets kinda match." Ash said while we went through our closets looking for something to wear.

" How do you know we have the same things? " I asked liking the idea though.

" Well we both shop at fashion nova. So I'm sure we have some of the same shit. Just different colors."

" Trueee. Ok. Lets dive in."

About 15 minutes later we we're finally decided on outfits that looked similar but they were different. We decided on me wearing a dark blue plaid button up shirt with dark blue ripped jeans and some dark blue huaraches. Ash wore a light blue, white and pinkish colored plaid button up shirt with with white ripped jeans and white huaraches. (Outfit below. From Fashionnova.com) We were dressed exactly alike with different colors. I had to admit we looked good without being dressed slutty like a lot of females would be dressed at the Que's party. I had to admit. I was hype as hell to go because I've seen videos of Que's parties and they were always lit as fuck. Hopefully I didn't pass out in the mist of all that damned barking and neck rolling. That was the thing Ash was most excited about, not that I could blame her.

" Come on girl, stop day dreaming. Hurry and do your hair." Ash said pulling out of a trance.

" Alright."

I decided to do two flat twist on the sides of my head and rubber band them together across the back of my head and wand curled the rest of my hair. I decided against wearing make-up. I slid my shoes on and sat down waiting for Ashley to finish her hair. She decided to wear her natural curly hair up into a high puff. I felt too damned cute , so I hopped on Snapchat and started taking pictures of myself and Ash while she was getting ready. Kay snapped me while we were waiting telling me that I " Bet' not be dressing grown", and that they were on their way.

" So, Kay's in college right ?" Ash asked me.

I nodded." Yup , and guess the fuck what." I said.

" What ?"

" He's a Que too, he came here putting it like he was just visiting, whole time though he's transferring here." I filled her in on scoop that I'd gotten from my mother earlier today before I asked Kaylin myself.

" Damn. No wonder he so sexy,Cause he's a fricken Que." Ash said, I rolled my eyes at her.

" What I'm just saying the boy is fine. Don't get me wrong though, he ain't got nothing on Andrew. " she shivered. " That man, that man."

"Oh girl." I said ignoring her just as my phone rung.

" Yeoo." I answered.

" Baby Doll, come on we're here." Kaylin's voice came through the phone.

" Ok!" I hung up. " Come on , they're here. " I said pulling Ash out of the door behind me.

When we got to the car Kentrell was already getting into the car.

" I'm gonna turn the fuck up tonight." I said getting hype.

" Yassss." Ken said giving me a high five.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

When we got to the house of Omega Psi Phi it was clear that there was a party going on. The music could be heard a block away. It was so damned packed everyone was at this party. When we walked in following behind Andre' and Andrew all the Que's in the house started barking and Kay being a Que was barking as well.

Ashley and Ken was on both sides of me , I had to hold on to both of them to keep me from fainting.

" BITCHHHHHHHHH," I yelled out to them.

" I know, I know." Ash responded with her eyes closed.

Ken had wen't over to talk to this guy that he'd been talking to since he'd gotten to school so it was just me and Ash.

Andre' grabbed my hand taking us over to the bar that they had set up.

" Give me a shot of something strong please. " I told the girl behind the bar. And let me just say that this was where I fucked up. After that first shot I began throwing them the fuck back.

We'd been at the party for about 20 minutes and all of that time I was drinking like it wasn't shit. I wanted to let go of everything and turn the fuck up. Ash was right behind me so I didn't feel alone.

One thing I lovedddd about my brother was that he knew how to mind his business. He wasn't interfering with anything that I was doing. He kept an eye on me but he was acting like some would expect him to. He was doing his own thing with a flock of women fighting for his attention.

The DJ start playing DJ Drama's "Wishing" with Chris Brown and a buncha other nigga's in it and it was then that I truly knew that I was indeed in the Dog's House. They all came into the living room and started moving the couches back making room for them to do their thing. I sat on a chair that was right in from of them and Ash came and sat next to me.

" Got all different types of bitches. Pus$y wet and dripping, I been like sipping. I eat the pussy with precision." Chris Brown sung and the Que's barked. But it was like they had rehearsed this shit cause they all did it at the same damned time. Which made it all the more better, I was in Dog Heaven. Beside me Ash was losing her fucking mind.

My eyes were on all of them but only one had me really fucked up in the head. Andre'.

And then comes the damned neckroll.

"Baby you know who I am and girl I know just who you are, We ain't gotta rush into shit cause being in love is too hard. I'm tired of all these flashing lights, girl we should just fuck in the dark! Once you let me in it, I'ma get to switching, different positions. Have that ass wishing that I was your nigga." Necks were rolling and tongues were out. I mean they we're barking, doing tongue tricks, and some more stuff. All the while Andre's eyes were on me. I got wet as fuck.

So the drinks, the song, and their dancing we're all playing against me here. Truthfully I was ready to do whatever. So I stood up and started moving my hips dancing. I realized me and Ash were dancing together. She grabbed my hips and we're were just gone. In a different world but I didn't take my eyes away from Andre' and I could see her watching Andrew. I was throwing that ass back on her. But it wasn't as if we were about to fuck. It was like regular female friend shit.

The crowd broke up when Who's Gonna by Chris Brown came on and Andre' grabbed me by the waist leading me to the middle of the floor and began grinding into me. Though I'm focused on his I could still hear the Que's doing their thing in the back ground.

"I'm taking your lace panties off you, gripping your thighs, Oh no. It's gon be the greatest sex you ever had in your life. Tell me who gon love ya like me ?" Andre' sung in my ear and at the same time he ran his fingers down my spine giving me goose bumps. Everyone in the place was freakin somebody down. You would think the DJ was a big ass horn ball because the music was progressively getting freakier and freakier. Me and Andre' stopped dancing for a few minutes so that I could get something to drink. I threw back 3 more shots and drunk some soda before we headed back to the dance floor.

Next, Wet The Bed by Chris Brown came on and all of the Que's had a female, it was clear that they were about to put on a show for the whole damn party.

All the girls that they had were seated in chairs and they stood in front of us. Chris Brown's freaky words blared through the speakers and the men began giving us a lap dance. If you've seen Magic Mike XXL , then know that Channing Tatum and none of them other dudes from the movie had a damned thing on these Que's ok? OK !

We'd danced for the longest before I headed back to the bar. I was literally drunk off my ass.
I had to use the bathroom so I looked around for Ash, Ken or the rest of the boys but I couldn't find them so I stumbled up the steps by myself looking for the bathroom. Thankfully when I got to the bathroom there was no line so I wen't in and used the bathroom. I finished up, washing my hands and left. I wanted to look around which was really dangerous, I know but the house was so damned big I was so curious. Drunk as hell I stumbled into rooms most of them were filled with people either having sex or making out. Sadly enough, none of them noticed me. I still hadn't ran across anyone that I came here with as I drunkenly stumbled into another room. Unlike the rest, this one wasn't occupied. The bed was big and looked comfortable so I went and laid on it. As I laid there and got comfortable someone came in, whoever it was knew my name and I knew his voice.
" Unique, what're you doing in here by yourself? I've been looking for you? " the voice said, I couldn't answer I just mumbled quietly, opening my arms up to him encouraging him to come here. He did.
He laid down with me on the bed. I rolled over on top of him and kissed him softly.
" Come on ma, what're you doing? " he asked me but didn't stop the kisses that I was giving him all over his face, neck and chest.
" I wanna freak you. " I mumbled against his lips.
" No you dont, you're drunk. "
" Yes. Yes I am. But I know what I wan't. "
" You can't even see straight "
" So, but I know who this is. "
" I'm sure you do. Or did you forget I have a twin brother. " he said and I froze. I looked at him for what felt like forever before I began kissing him again. I kissed a spot on his neck causing him to groan , which connected to my pus$y and that had only made me 100% sure who he was.
" Did you know that when you do that it makes me wet? " I asked at the same time I took his hand and put it down my pants and guided him to touch me there.
" Yo ma. Chill " he hissed in a sexy way but rubbed me where I'd placed his hand.
" Hmmm. " I moaned kissing him again. As he rubbed me harder, and my body got tense , my breathing coming out in pants and he was too.
" Damn ma. " he said as my body began to shake and my juices rained down all over his hand.
" Shit." I squealed trying to move his hand. I was shocked and I had no idea what the fuck just happened.
" Wh-what did you just do to me? " I asked him still tryna catch my breath.
" I made you cum mami. " he told me looking into my eyes.
" Do it again. " I demanded him. He lifted me off of his lap and laid me on the bed gently and wen't to lock the bedroom door.
" I'm not gonna fuck you ." He told me. I began to pout.
" But I am gonna make you feel good. But before we do this, say my name. " he demanded, and the tone of his voice made all the breath in me leave my body. Dominance radiated off of his body as he stood above me , taking his shirt off he watched me causing me to squirm under his gaze.
" Daddy, " was my first response.
" Take all that shit off " he demanded and I quickly went to unbuttoning my shirt sliding it off and unbottoned my pants. I slid them down my legs as he watched me quietly. When I finished he smiled and climbed on top of me. And began kissing my lips, down to my neck and across the top of my breast. He bot my nipple through my bra causing me to gasp and push my breast further into his hands and mouth.
" Say my name. " he demanded again.
" I know who you are. " I said which only made him smirk.
He began kissing lower and further down my body while I squirmed.
" Stay still ma. This what you wanted right? " he asked and I whimpered trying my damnedest to stay still. He spreaded my legs further apart.
" Say my name. " he demanded again.
" No. " I said quietly.
Smirking at me again he shook his head and pulled my panties down my legs slowly.
" Oh, you're gonna say my name by the time I'm finished with you. " and with that he dove in face first and flicked his tongue across my clit.
My back arched off of the bed and I grabbed his head.
Moaning loudly as he wrapped his lips around my clit and some how still managed to swirl his tongue around the tip. Driving me crazy. Pushing me so close to the edge. When my body started to get tight he stopped.
" Noooo. DON'T STOP! " I begged him.
Looking up at me he said, " Say my name ma. That's all I ask. "
" Noo. " I said as my body shook with need.
" Iight den. " he said and went back down there. He ate me so good that I was begging him to stop and trying to get away from that monster tongue. But he never did. He only stopped when I was on the edge of cumming to prove his point and try to make me say his name. By the tenth time of him stopping I was shaking and crying because of the need.
" Baby, I need it. Pleasee pleasee pleasee let me cum. " I begged him.
" Say my name. " he demanded again.
" Nooo. " like a dumbass, I refused yet again.
He chuckled. " Fine, have it your way. "
He began eating my pussy again stopping before I came 3 more times. But these times were different, opposed to before where he was gentle but still firm. This time he was deliciously rougher which was better. He slid two fingers insode of me and began moving his fingers in a come here motion all the while moving his tongue quickly across my clit drivinf me insane
"FUCK FUCK FUCK! ANDRE' DON'T STOP PLEASEE.! " I screamed as I felt my orgasm getting closer. He smile against my pus$y and thankfully didn't stop. When I finally came my orgasm started from the top of my head and traveled down to my toes, I screamed and struggle to escape those lips but he'd had my legs locked tightly so that I couldn't move. I had no choice but to take what he was giving. It felt as though I was cumming forever. Never once did he stop licking my clit. All I could mumbled was his name.
"Andre'" I said breathlessly as my eyes began to droop, sleep taking over my body
" Now was that so hard? " he asked before kissing me softly.
I shook my head, he chuckled before going to clean me up and dressing me.
I couldn't move even if I tried.
He wen't in the bathroom that was inside of the room for a few minutes before coming back to the bed and pulling me to his chest.
" Sleep. " he whispered softly, the smell of toothpaste washing over my nose.
" Sleep. " he said again , and I did. . . . .

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

HEY THERE PEEPS.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Nique Nique finally got some play play 😉 !
Who knew it was Andre' all along ?
Well comment , tell me what cha think!

♡BIANCA

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

443K 17.6K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
1.5M 39.8K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
Gentle touch Autorstwa K

General Fiction

65.7K 1.4K 33
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
59.2K 3K 52
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...