Two Different Worlds(Editing)

By queensam1

Read And Find Out.. Hope You Like It.. More

1:Moving Day✨
2: A Fresh Sтarт✨
3:Scнool✨
4:Date nιgнт✨
5:Mine✨
6:Weт Dreaмѕ✨
7:Nυмвer 1✨
8:Love Me✨
9:My Bugaн✨
10:Together✨
11:Memories✨
12:Flashing Lights✨
13:Prom Night✨
14:One Love✨
15:Heart✨
16:The Word✨
17:Departure✨
Q&A
18:Student✨
19:Special✨
20:Away✨
21:Beauty✨
22:My Main✨
23:Reconnection✨
24:Trouble✨
25:Unbothered✨
26:The D Word✨
27:Man's Bestfriend✨
28:Ride or Die✨
29:Our Own✨
30:Achievements✨
31:I Know✨
32:August 18th✨
33:September 3rd✨
34:Healthy✨
35:Family✨
36:Deja Vu✨
37:Lonely✨
38:One More Try✨
39:Hell Yes✨
40:Reload✨
41:Emergency✨
42:Official✨
43:Disagree✨
44:Commitment✨
45:Sure✨
46:Cuffed✨
47:Damn it✨
49:Happy Ending✨

48:Gangsta✨

231 10 3
By queensam1

Jaidyn's POV

Running into the waiting room, the kids were gone. Calling my mom;

"Ma?!" I said frantically.

"Yes?" She said.

"Do you have boogie and Ant?" I asked.

"Yes why?" She asked confused.

"August is awake, but he can't talk. There was a second bullet that hit his vocal cords, and he can't walk." I said crying.

"Sweety you have to stay strong. Now he needs you, but I have to put the kids to sleep." She said.

"Okay I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said hanging up.

Walking back into his room, 'What the fuck?' The board said.

"Candace text me about the kids, and I thought she got them. August I swea on my fucking life, if dat bitch touch my muhfuckin kids imma kill her." I said feeling my cheeks getting red.

'Calm down, wit yo red ass.' He wrote.

Laughing, "Whatever." I said waving him off.

'Play with my fingers, left arm.' He wrote.

Doing that he smiled, "What?" I asked.

'It feels so fucking good.' He wrote.

"I bet." I said continuing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August has been home for a few days, he's doing better. I had to get one of those things that old people use to take them up the stairs. Like a little elevator.

"DaAryan leave your dad alone." I said as he asked him a million questions.

"But..why..he no..talk?" He asked.

"You know those little things called vocal cords?" I asked.

Nodding his head in agreement, "His are a little messed up, so he can't talk." I said.

"I sorry da..I not no." He said.

"Smoothie?" I asked as Boogie left the room.

Nodding his head yes, as he gently sat up wincing. "You have physical therapy in an hour, do you wanna dress yourself?" I asked.

Straight facing me, "Sorry." I said remembering he can't put his lower half of clothes on alone.

'Is Trav coming for dat talking shit?' He wrote down.

"Mhm. He facetimed me earlier. Don't you think since your learning to talk again, that your accent would get worse?" I asked.

'Worse? So it was already bad?' He wrote.

"No I mean, like thicker?" I asked.

'I don't know. I think it would be better, but what if I can't sing anymore?' He wrote.

"Don't think like that. Even if you couldn't you'll still be August Anthony Alsina Jr." I said.

'Dang put my whole government out dea.' He wrote.

Taking his shirt off, I changed his bandages, replacing the shirt. After he was completely changed I let him tie his own shoes.

Helping him to his wheelchair, he got on his little elevator going down the stairs. Getting back in his chair, he rolled into the kitchen.

"Why you gotta be rolling so fast?" I asked tryna keep up wit him.

'You juss slow.' He said holding up the board where I could see it behind him.

After fixing him the smoothie he devoured it, "Hungry ass." I said giggling.

'Hater' He wrote.

"I love you." I said.

'I luh ya too baybeh.' He wrote.

Its funny how he writes in an accent. It's cute thoe, cause I miss it.

"Hey kiddos!" Trav said walking in.

Dapping up August, he gave me a hug. Leaving the room I let them start.

"Hey munchkin." I said picking her up.

"Hi ma." She said.

"Are you and boogie better?" I asked.

"Mhm. He nice now." She said smiling.

"Good." I said.

"Sissy." I heard DaAryan call for her walking in the living room.

"Wes?" She said.

"I put you..iPad on..you bed." He said lowly.

"Otay. You can pway on it." She said.

"Tank you." He said running off.

"I love you munchkin." I said hugging her.

"I wuv you too ma." She said smiling.

Getting up, she went to the game room. Laying back, I thinking about how imma kill Candace..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August's POV

Its been a few weeks. And man I finally can feel my fucking legs, I got my casts off and shit. I thought I was gon be paralyzed forever.

"August?" Jaidyn said from next to me.

"Am I hurting you?" She asked laying in me.

Shaking my head no, "Okay." She said.

Looking at my scars she traced them. "Want me to rub your legs?" She asked.

Quickly nodding my head yes, she sat between my legs rubbing the right first.

Moving her hands up and down my thigh she squeeze it ever so gently. Breathing in as she squeeze the left, "Are you okay?" She asked looking up at me.

Nodding my head yes, she moved her hands higher. Biting my lip as my breathing fluctuates.

Stopping she laid on me again, "Ma. Are those cookies for us?" Anthony asked.

"The ones on the counter are, not the ones in the refrigerator." Jaidyn said watching him run away.

'Can we go for a walk?' I wrote down letting her see it.

"Sure." She said.

Getting up, she laid my outfit on the bed, she went to change. Making sure I was up to par, we slowly walked down the stairs.

Seeing all the kids watching a movie dressed already, "C'mon were walking to the park." Jaidyn said.

Quickly they all got up racing to the door. After making sure everyone understood to stay on the sidewalk, we started to walk.

I haven't been in public in a while. My Insta has been blowing up wit #PrayforAugust and it means a lot to know that my fans care that much.

Hiding Jai's hand as we walked, "Is that August Alsina?" A few teenage girls asked running over to me.

"I'm sorry that happened to you. I know you can't talk so don't worry about it." She said snapping pictures with me and her friends.

Grabbing the whiteboard from Jaidyn's backpack and the marker I wrote down, 'Thank you for the support. I can't wait to start on my next album, when I get better.'

Giving them each a hug, we continued on our walk. "You so cute wit yo lil whiteboard." Jaidyn cooed.

'I make it work don't I?' I wrote down smirking.

"Mhm." She hummed putting an extra sway to her hips as she walked in front of me.

Aye don't get me twisted, juss I couldn't feel my legs doesn't mean I couldn't feel something else😏

Wrapping my arms around her waist from behind I placed a kiss on her neck. Feeling her body shudder, I wrote something quickly on the board.

'Wit no voice I still can make you drip.' I held it up for only her to see.

"Boy you so nasty." She said.

Finding a bench we sat down watching the kids play. 'But you luh it.' I wrote down.

"True that." She said.

"How are yo little speech classes with Trav going?" She asked changing the subject.

'Cool. Don't ask me to say anything, cause when I do I want it to be perfect for you.' I wrote.

"Yes sir. Have you had any pains?" She asked.

'Nah, I'm chilling.' I wrote.

"I've noticed your love for my leg massages." She said smiling at me.

'You just don't know what I wanted to do to you earlier. Especially when you got high on my thigh. Ooowee!' I wrote.

"So Aj is awake?" She asked.

'Baybeh AJ was never sleep, trust me.' I wrote smirking.

"You better stop. Before I put it on you in this park." She said laughing.

'Aye dat don't sound too bad.' I wrote smiling.

"Boy you a fool." She said playing in my curls as we watched the kids..

One Month Later

It's been another long month and I still hasn't spoken. I know Jaidyn's heart is hurting so bad, not being able to hear my voice.

Trav has been working with me everyday with my speech. But I just don't feel comfortable trying.

"Hey lil brudda." Trav said walking in.

Jaidyn walked out if the kitchen, assuming we were gonna do dat speech shit.

"Have you done it yet?" He asked.

"Nah man. I'm nervous." I said.

"Man dat guh is hurting. Nigga you been talking fo a few weeks nah, and still ain't talked to ha." He scolded.

"I kno." I said looking away.

"Den gotcho yella ass up des and talk to yo wife." He said pointing up the stairs.

"Fine. But if da guh lea me it's yo fault." I said walking slowly up the stairs..

Jaidyn's POV

Hearing August enter the room, I still sat in the dark corner. Sniffling I got up about to walk in the bathroom.

Snapping his fingers loudly, I stopped. Patting his lap I sat across it, not making eyes contact.

"Bubbles." He said.

Looking up quickly, "What did you say?" I asked thinking I was tripping.

"Bubbles." He said again.

His voice was much deeper, but I love it.

"Say something else." I said looking at him.

"Sumn else." He said.

"Oh my god!!" I yelled crying.

"Did I do sumn wrong? Oh neamind you ain't hurd a nigguh voice in a while." He said.

"How long have you been talking?" I asked.

"Um a few weeks." He said looking away.

"Are you serious?" I asked a little mad.

"Da only reason I ain't was I was nervous. I ain't kno if you'd like it." He said.

"Baby I wouldn't care if you sounded like Mickey Mouse, you'd still be perfect in my eyes." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said looking away.

"Its okay. And dat accent on fleek as fuck pookie." I said.

"I make it do what it do, ya heard meh?" He said smirking.

Biting my lip, I took a deep breath. "Lord gimme da strength." I said.

Getting a text;

Unknown~Don't get too comfortable, I'm coming for you since August didn't die. How'd the bullets taste?

I'm tired of this, "Can Price tell me where this text was sent from?" I asked showing him it.

"Mhm.." He hummed.

"He gon have ta hack yo phone doe." He continued.

"That's fine wit me. Call him." I said going downstairs.

Seeing Trav on the couch, "Thank you." I said giving him a hug.

"You welcome." He said grabbing his stuff.

"Back to da NOLA I go." He said leaving.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I stepped on a Lego.

Y'all don't kno pain until you step on one of those💯. Limping to the kitchen I grabbed a piece of candy, which turned into 20.

Turning around August was standing right there, about to swing on him but I stopped myself.

"You muhfucka!" I said still not sure if I should hit him or not.

"Why you always sneaking up on somebody." I said popping his arm.

"You needa be mo aware of yo surroundings. Cause I been standin hea for like ten minutes, while you been eatin all da candy." He said.

"Whatever." I said popping another piece in my mouth.

"I luh ya baybeh." He said walking over to me.

"No you don't." I pouted looking away.

Wrapping his arms around me, "Yes huh. You my bubbles." He said kissing me.

"Da I miss you." DaAryan said.

I guess he doesn't know, mentioning with his finger for him to come here. Walking over to him, August bent down to his level.

"I wuv you da." He said probably not expecting any feedback.

"I luh you too boogie." He said.

Watching the emotions flood his face, he wrapped his arms around him tightly. Crying into his shirt, "Oh goodness da. You sound old." He said referring to the deepness.

"Old huh?" He said tickling him.

"Ant, Xavi, Sissy!" DaAryan called, as he let him go.

As they all filed into the kitchen, "Say sumn da." He said.

"Who ate da last cookie?" He asked.

Walking upstairs with all of them, "Say sumn else da." Xavi said.

Y'all don't know how amazing it feels to hear the man you loves voice for the first time in months.

Getting a text message;

Unknown~I'm on my way for you bitch. Sleep with one eye opened. -C

JaiBaby✨~Come through right now! I'm waiting!

Unknown-Nah bitch meet me at the warehouse.

"August!" I called.

"Huh?" He said jogging down the stairs.

"I'm going to meet Candace at the warehouse, get yo lil plan together cause someone is gonna die and it ain't gon be me." I said.

Grabbing his phone, "Price already got the team set up. What's the code word?" He asked.

"Inhaler." I said.

"Is the surprise gonna be in there?" I asked excitedly.

"You already know." He said cheesing.

"How did you know they were okay." I asked.

"Before I could put them up, one of them was still breathing, and one woke up." He said.

"Dats crazy. But imma go change, into something cute." I said going upstairs.

Picking out the perfect one(In MM) , and my hair is done in those goddess braids. Bitch I'm slaying, before I slay this hoe.

Coming down the stairs, he was changed as well. "How the fuck you gon do anything with that on?" He asked.

"I'll work my magic boo." I said getting in the car.

After making my way to the warehouse I walked to the basement. Spotting her in the middle of the huge room, "So bitch this is how it goes?" She asked.

"Bitch don't come at me all buddy buddy da fuck?!" I said walking to her.

"I can see yo lil goons up their on the balconies. Its cute." I said.

"If you woulda juss given me my man, none of this woulda happened." She said.

Hearing guns cocking in the balcony, I knew it was time. "But you wanted to be a stubborn bitch." She said.

"Bitch lemme get my inhaler." I said reaching for my strap.

Pointing it at her gun shots were heard from every direction. Watching her goons falling from the balcony, I knew the plan was going just right.

Pointing my gun at her, "What you gotta say now hoe?" I asked.

"Boss!" She screamed.

August bust through the door dragging a tall dark skin nigga. "Oh you talm bout dis nigguh? Oh he dead." He said looking at his face.

"Dis nigguh look like Keith." He said letting me see him.

Indeed it was, "I shoulda kil-" Cutting her off I sent two bullets into each knee.

Screaming out in pain, "We have a few special guests you tried to get rid of." I said pointing to the big black box in the corner.

August opened it, seeing Bleu and Hazel growling they ran to my side.

Seeing the fear in her eyes, "How are they alive?" She asked.

"Bitch if you wanna kill somebody, please go for the heart not the fucking ass." I said pointing the gun back at her.

As Bleu circled her on the ground, Hazel followed suit. "Since you hurt my babies, now their gonna hurt you. Then I'm gonna end it all." I said.

"What sound do guns make?" I asked her.

"Bang?" She said confused.

Bleu and Hazel lunged at her, wripping her up. When I felt like she'd had enough, "Night night bitch." I said shooting her right between the eyes.

Letting out a sigh of relief, "Aye!" I said getting the dogs attention.

As we left I cried, "Baybeh what's wrong?" August asked.

"I'm a bad person." I sniffled.

"Your not a bad person, you had to do what you had to do. If you wouldn't have done that it would have never ended." He said.

"Okay." I said wiping my face.

"I love you." I said.

"I luh you too." He said grabbing my hand..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333 6 18
Just read it to find out-
1.9K 170 34
Read to find out ;)
2.9K 431 11
Let's see..
4.2M 102K 50
Read .....