3:Scнool✨

Jaidyn's POV
I woke up to my alarm, it is wayyyyyy to early for this shit. It is 5am since I wanted to take a shower, so I got my outfit ready.(A/N: Jaidyn's outfit in MM)

I lotioned up, and sprayed a little perfume on. Putting my hair in a messy bun, I grabbed my custom made pink floral Nike backpack with all my stuff I needed, and headed out.

I got to the school a few minutes early, so I could get my schedule.

Walking into the office quickly before anyone got in the halls, "May I help you?" A nice old lady asked from behind the desk.

"I need my schedule." I said.

She started typing on her computer. "Jaidyn Mitchell?" She asked.

"Yes, that's me." I said. She said for me to take a seat, and wait for my guide.

I sat and waited patiently for about 5-10 minutes when August walked in. He was on his phone, until the lady cleared her throat.

Looking up quickly he saw me, and his face softened instantly.

August's POV
She looked so beautiful, and I was more than happy to be her guide. I like her style, how she can be a tomboy, but a girly girl when it's needed.

Her backpack matched her outfit, which I thought was really cute. I like her, she's different from these basic hoes that go here, she better be prepared for the haters.

She looked up at me and smiled, her dimples sunk in, her light brown eyes, her short height, her long sexy curly hair her beautiful smile, and her ass looks good in them joggers. Baby got cake.

Jaidyn's POV
He was juss standing there observing every inch of my body, I liked it tbh. He finally looked in my eyes, and a smirk crept upon his face.

He's hella cute, the old lady handed me my schedule. "C'mon ma, let's see wha classes u got." August said.

I smiled at him calling me ma, as I followed next to him

I smiled at him calling me ma, as I followed next to him. He looked over my schedule for a sec, and finally looked at me with a smile.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nun, you juss have every class with me." He said happily, taking me to my locker.

I put my lil mirror on the back, so I could see myself clearly, I locked it, turning to him.

We headed to Homeroom, which was English 1, we walked in. But, I went in after him cause I was nervous.