33:September 3rd✨

August's POV

I was K.O when I felt bae reach her hand in my boxers, taking him in her hand, she slowly stroked him.

Placing soft kisses on the tip, she curled her lips around him, bobbing her head up and down him.

"Fuck." I groaned lowly, as she rolled her tongue along the vein on the bottom.

Taking all of him in her mouth, I heard her gag. Still stroking me she sucked the tip, giving me chills.

Trailing him with her tongue, I placed my hand at her head telling her where to go.

Getting that feeling, "I'm b-boutta cum." I groaned.

As I did she kept her mouth around him, swallowing it all. Opening my eyes she wore a smirk on her face.

"Happy Birthday." She smiled.

"I like how this day started." I said.

"You'll like how it ends as well." She said.

"I kno I will." I said.

Smiling hard, "Turn on tha TV." She said.

Flicking it on the news reporter said, "Well you all have heard of August Alsina. He's put some music out there, and his fans are yearning for more. His girlfriend of three years, Jaidyn Mitchell, gave us some information. Today is his birthday, and we have a special someone here to wish him a happy one.."

Going to another screen, my nigga Odell popped up. "Aye yungin, if you watching this, I wanna wish you a happy birthday. Ya girl Jaidyn loves you a lot, I hope you two the best. I also helped Jaidyn with one of your presents, which is outside." He said.

Looking over at Jaidyn, she just smiled harder. Getting up, I almost ran downstairs, opening tha doh.

My eyes instantly darted to the Cherry Red Lamborghini sitting in tha driveway with a black bow on top.

Turning around Jaidyn stood in front of me, with tha keys. "Thank you so much!" I said happy as fuck.

"Your welcome." She said.

"How you feeling?" I asked, since a few weeks she told me she was pregnant.

"I feel good. I haven't started to show much. Just a little bump." She said, making me feel even better, just think about having my first child.

"I can't wait to meet my baby guh." I said placing my hand on her tummy.

"Or boy." She said quickly, glaring at me.

"Fine, or boy." I said laughing.

"We have somewhere to be at like 8. So um what do you wanna do until then?" She asked.

"Ion kno." I said.

"I have a surprise." She said, putting on some clothes.

Doing the same, we got in tha car. After a while we made it to the arts festival.

Getting out she led me to a booth, the paintings started looking more and familiar.