How I meet your mother

By Estellety

After Zeref and Aconologia was defeated by Fairy Tail. They members starts to settle in. When Lucy and the ot... More

Chapter 1
Author's Note
Chapter 2 (Childhood Friends? Enemies? Lover?)
Chapter 3 (Emenies at first, Now Married couple)
250 followers Special
Author's Note
Chapter 4 (At the Begining)
Chapter 5 (My Light, The Truth)
Chapter 6 (Screams)
Chapter 7 (Nashi?! And Who Are You?)
Chapter 9 (Mom?! A song?)
Chapter 10 (Drip Drop!!!! Snow Drops)
Chapter 11 (Mel......)
Chapter 12 (I have to do something)
Chapter 13 (Who are you?)
Chapter 14 (Zeira? Nashi?) + a video
Chapter 15 (Mommy?) + Announcement!!!!
Chapter 16 (Found You)
Tag It
Chapter 17 (The truth Behind the Dragneels)
Chapter 18 (Funny Truth)
Chapter 19 (Meeting Aunty Zeira and Uncle Zeref)
Happy Birthday!!!
Chapter 20 (The Red Haired Man)
AUTHORS NOTE
Epilogue
Must Watch
Sequel? Book 2?
ANNOUNCEMENT
DISCORD SERVER
Stories for 2018
I am Back!
Question
Q and A?!
TO ALL MY READERS!!

Chapter 8 (A Game?! MOM????)

4.6K 171 24
By Estellety

Ryu POV
     "LET THEM GO!!!" I yelled at the red haired man. "What?! Why? They are so beautiful, so pretty, so~" he was cut off by "THEY ARE HUMANS WHO WANTS TO LIVE!!!! AND SOME OF THOSE GIRLS ARE PERVIOUS TO SOMEBODY!!!!!!" Storm yelled. The man starts to laugh, me, Jeremy and Storm were confuse. "Well, if you want them? Why don't we play a game!" he said. "A game?" Me, Jeremy and Storm said in union "Yup! I will hide girls in this place, you can only pick 2 each! But you have to find them first!" He said. Then the lights went off, it took a second until the lights went back on, but this time.....THE GIRLS WERE GONE!!EVEN NASHI!!! "Rufufufufufu Let the game begin!" said a voice. Me, Jeremy and Storm went out to find the girls. In our way, we three got separated.

Jeremy POV
     I was running and running, hoping to find someone that I know. But then in the corner of my eyes, I saw someone, this woman has scarlet hair like mine, she was wearing an armor and on her shoulder was the Fairy Tail Guild Mark. It took me seconds to process until the words finally went out of my mouth.

"Mom?"

~~~^~~^~~^~~^~~^~~~
     I hope you guys like it! More chapters up to come.
Warning: I bet you guys will laugh when the girls (Lucy, Juvia, Levy and Erza) was captured. Considering Erza, the Fairy Queen, was captured from a guy who only have drugs.

     Do not forget to like, comment, and follow me!!! Daisuki!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 5.7K 28
Lucy is a pupil of the healer porliusica. Her past is full of sorrow and light. She had a happy childhood until her parents dies and brother went mis...
125K 3.8K 38
~Sequel of "The Singer & The Bad Boy"~ Last year of college and the band has been more popular than ever. Natsu's father wants him to take over the f...
223K 4.6K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...
46.6K 1.8K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...