House of Anubis Short Stories...

By PumpkynMonster

Hey, so this is going to be a collection of short stories all related to House of Anubis, Most of them will b... More

i || i hear you // peddie (part 1)
ii || i hear you // peddie (part 2)
iv || after a long time // jabian
v || sibuna kidnapped // s2 sibuna
let's become trash

iii || canoeing // peddie, jeroy and amfie

457 11 19
By PumpkynMonster

Picture of canoeing sea above (With a bit more sun though)

All

"Ooh, we should all hire out a canoe!" Alfie squealed.

"2 people per boat, 1 hour, £12.00," Eddie read from the price list, "Let's do it!"

"Sorry but I can't, I don't want to get wet," Amber stated.

"Come on, Amber," Patricia encouraged.

"Yeah, water does dry," Eddie added.

"But it's salt water," Amber defended.

"But it's salt water," Jerome mocked, "Who cares, Amber."

"Fine, but I'm not sharing a canoe with Alfie," Amber stated.

"Hey! Why?" Alfie argued.

"Because you will do something stupid," Amber mumbled.

"Right, I'll go with Jerome," Joy spoke.

"I'll take Patricia," Eddie stated, "Leaving... Amber with..."

"Hey! I said I didn't want to share with Alfie," Amber argued.

"Sorry, Amber," Joy chuckled, "Looks like you have no choice."

"Fine," Amber huffed.

"Can I help you?" The woman behind the counter asked.

"Um... Yeah... Can we please have 3 canoes," Eddie spoke.

"Of course, that will be £36," She spoke.

Everyone then payed their shared amount, got their ore and went to their designated canoe.

****

Amfie

"Why haven't you got an ore?" Alfie asked, looking over to Amber.

"I don't want to touch one of those," Amber said in disgust, "You're going to do all the rowing Alfie."

"Fine by me," Alfie chirped, before climbing into the back of the canoe, letting Amber sit in the front.

"Eww, there water on this seat?" Amber squealed.

"Sit down, Ambs, just ignore the water."

Reluctantly, Amber sat down with a lot of screaming and squealing because of the water. Alfie then pushed then off the beach and on to the water.

****

Peddie

"You okay, Yacker?" Eddie asked, they were both sat in the canoe, Eddie at the front and Patricia behind.

"Just hurry up and go," Patricia whined.

"Okay," Eddie chuckled, before they both used their ores to push off into the water.

"Hey!" Patricia snapped, after Eddie splashed her with the water coming off of his ore when he flung it out from the water.

"What?" Eddie chuckled, knowing exactly what he had done.

Patricia didn't reply, she just stuck her hand into the water, before cupping water in her hands and throwing it at Eddie.

"Patricia!" He shouted, Patricia just laughing, "Thats how you want to play it is it?" Eddie chuckled, before delving his ore into the water, then splashing her with even more water that last time.

"Eddie!"

****

Jeroy

Joy and Jerome's canoe spun round in a circle, Jerome kept on pushing the water round with his ore.

"Do you have any idea what you are doing, Jerome?" Joy laughed.

"Course I do," Jerome lied, chuckling.

"Do you need my help?" Joy asked, still laughing.

"Naa, I got this," Jerome stated, as he pulled the water around some more with his ore.

"Jerome, really, we are getting nowhere."

"Okay, how we doing this then?" Jerome queried.

"We both paddle left, then right and keep on alternating," Joy explained.

"Right," Jerome nodded, as they both dug their ore to the left, then right.

****

Amfie

"Alfie!" Amber squealed, as Alfie steered them straight towards the fountain in the middle of the water.

"I don't know how to turn!" Alfie panicked.

"Just stop the boat!" Amber shouted, shielding her face from the water that was about the hit her.

"I can't!" Alfie told her.

There was nothing either of them could do, their boat just went straight into the fountain. The sound of Amber's scream filled the surrounding area, everyone who was in on the water looked over to her.

They then got out into the open again, after passing under all of the water falling from the fountain.

"ALFIE LEWIS!" Amber shouted, as she turned round and whacked him on the arm.

"Hey! What was they for?"

"You got me soaking Alfie, all of my make up is smudged and my new boots are ruined," Amber told him in annoyance.

"Sorry," Alfie laughed, not meaning it.

****

Peddie

"Stop splashing water at me!" Patricia yelled in the middle of hers and Eddie's water fight.

"You started it," Eddie stated.

"You started it," Patricia mimicked, "How old are you? 4? Also you started it!"

"Fine, fine," Eddie stated, as he stopped splashing, "I won't splash anymore."

"Finally," Patricia huffed.

"I'll do this," Eddie's tone rose, as he turned round and pushed Patricia into the water.

"EDDIE!" She yelled, Eddie just sat in the boat laughing, "You are so dead!" She added.

"Try me," Eddie smirked, as his grabbed his ore and paddled away from Patricia.

Patricia then swam after him, then grabbed hold of the canoe after reaching it. Eddie jumped at the fact that Patricia had caught up with him.

"What? Think I can't swim, Doofus?" Patricia questioned.

"Just didn't expect you to catch up with me," Eddie stated, "Your fast for a girl."

Patricia rolled her eyes before pulling herself back up onto the canoe.

****

Jeroy

"I can't get the hang of it," Jerome moaned, as their canoe barely moved.

Jerome then threw his ore out of the canoe in anger.

"Jerome!"

"Whoops," Jerome muttered under his breath.

"How are we going to get that back?" Joy questioned, looking at the ore that now laid in the middle of the water.

"Just use your ore to edge it back over here," Jerome told her.

"You have longer arms, you do it," Joy laughed, handing Jerome her ore.

Jerome then took there ore and reached out of the boat, sticking the Joy's ore out towards him ore.

"I... Can't... Quite... Reach," Jerome stated.

"Then paddle closer," Joy told him obviously.

"Naa, I don't need to," Jerome stated, as he stretched his arm out further and moved his body more out of the canoe.

"You just said you couldn't reach," Joy giggled, as she watched Jerome struggling.

****

Amfie

"I can't believe you steered us into the fountain," Amber grunted, still mad that she was soaking wet.

"You can dry off soon Ambs," Alfie laughed, "We only have another 10 minutes on the water."

"10 minutes!" Amber groaned.

"TREES!" Alfie suddenly shouted.

Amber then turned her head round, so she was facing forward, to see the Alfie had lost control of the canoe again and steered them towards some trees.

"Eeeee!" Amber squealed, shielding her face, as the canoe road straight into a massive tree.

"Uh-Oh," Alfie stated.

"What do we do now?" Amber asked.

"I'll have to get out" Alfie told her.

"Get out? What?" Amber almost screamed.

"I need to pull the canoe away from the tree," Alfie stated, before hyperactively hoping out of the canoe, then going behind the canoe and pulling it away from the tree.

"Well done, Alfie," Amber said, as an even more wet Alfie climbed back into the canoe, "Even though it is your fault we are in this mess anyway."

"We should head back to shore," Alfie stated, as he guided the canoe back.

****

Peddie

Eddie laughed as he watched Patricia ring out the jacket.

"Think it's funny?" Patricia asked, glaring at him.

"Yeah," Eddie laughed.

"Oh, then you will probably find this funny," Patricia stated, before rocking the canoe, causing them to capsize.

"Yacker!" Eddie yelled, as both him and Patricia fell into the water.

Patricia wasn't even mad that she had made herself more wet, she was just happy that she had got Eddie wet. [Don't even!]

"What did you do that for?" Eddie asked, choking on the water.

"You pushed me in!" Patricia defended.

Eddie then climbed back into the boat, before offering a helping hand to Patricia.

"No way!" Patricia scoffed.

"What do you expect me to do," Eddie smirked.

"Anything!"

"I won't, promise," Eddie told her.

"Fine, fine," Patricia took his hand.

Eddie tried to pull Patricia back onto the canoe, but before he could do so, Patricia pulled him back into the water.

"Patricia!" Eddie shouted, Patricia just laughing and clapping.

Eddie then pulled himself back into the boat again, letting Patricia get back into the boat herself too.

"Thank for the help, Weasel."

"You would have pulled me into the water again," Eddie stated.

"Yeah, you're right, I would have," Patricia laughed.

"Thanks," Eddie chuckled, rolling his eyes.

Patricia then looked into Eddie's eyes, he looked back, smirking, they both leaned, Eddie then pressed his lips against Patricia's, Patricia then kissed back, a smile showing through the kiss.

"Careful you don't fall, Yacker," Eddie stated, shaking the canoe, after they parted.

"Eddie!" Patricia laughed, smacking his arm.

****

Jeroy

Jerome stumbled while trying to reach the ore, then fell head first into the water, Joy laughing.

"Are you okay Jerome?" Joy asked in between laughs.

"Yep, yep, perfect," Jerome replied, brushing the water out of his eyes with his hands.

"At least you can reach the ore now," Joy laughed.

"Funny, Joy, funny," Jerome stated sarcastically, as be reach for the ore, then handed it to Joy.

Jerome then pulled himself back into the canoe, dripping wet.

"We should get back to shore," Joy told him, still laughing, "That is if you can manage steering us there."

"Thanks, Joy," Jerome laughed.

Jerome then tried to steer the canoe back to shore, messing up horribly and making them just spin in circles.

"Jerome! Stop! I'm getting dizzy," Joy told him, still laughing a little.

Joy then grabbed the ore off of Jerome and threw it back into the water, then used her own ore to steer them back to the shore.

****

All

"Never again," Eddie stated, as everyone climbed out of their canoes.

"You got that right, Miller," Jerome spoke.

"All of my clothes are ruined, thanks Alfie!" Amber stated, looking down at her soaking wet clothes.

"Why did someone think it was a good idea to surround the water with trees?" Alfie grunted.

"And why did I have to share a canoe with Eddie," Patricia laughed, "Never canoeing again."

"I rather enjoyed it," Joy laughed, as she stood there completely dry, in front of her 5 soaking wet friends.

****

[Hello! Yes, I know that there was no time in HOA when Peddie, Jeroy and Amfie were all together, but I wrote it this way... So... Deal with it I guess. Anyways... So Peddie requested by SpunkyMalone111 and HouseofPeddie. Jeroy requested by SpunkyMalone111 also, and I just felt like adding Amfie, as I thought Amber would be good in this scenario. Also please be patient with other requests, some of them are proving to be a task, *cough, cough* SibunasAtHogwarts Anyways... See you later, Byeee]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 37.6K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
167K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...