Megatron's Missing Sparkling

By TransformersRules

Updated version of 'Megatron's lost Sparkling'. In this book, Ayla Monroe loves the Transformers Prime univer... More

I
II
III
IV
A/N ~ Extremely Important
Update on the Hack
Dear Readers
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
Sorry
Discontinuing, Possibly Deleting
My Dear Readers - BIG NEWS

V

4.3K 105 56
By TransformersRules

Before you read this chapter: I am incredibly sorry for not updating in a while. Every Tuesday I have meetings for a company I work with and I am busy with babysitting/dog sitting. I know this chapter is late and I hope you can forgive me. I will update when I can. I have finished a few other stories, so this book will be updated when I can update. Again, I am truly sorry for the late update.

Notice: I you do not have to reread this chapter, I only fixed a few mistakes.

Soundwave gaped at her, "That was you?!"

Ayla nodded

"Yes, I only knew my name, nothing else. Though, I was in a different dimension and this was all a show to me. I never knew this dimension was my home.....", Ayla said, "I always felt a strong bond towards the Decepticons, and an extremely strong one towards dad, even when it was just a show and I could easily depict his emotions other than anger. Things like sadness, regret, fear....... Since being pulled here by that idiot, Starscream, I have had changes occur to my human self, this one being the last change. Now I know that I was always part of this dimension. I wonder how the show will change with me in the mix from the beginning now.....and I wonder how it will end. Will things change for the better or for the worse?"

"I'm sure that whatever happens, we will always stick together. We're family after all.", Soundwave smiled, Ayla smiled back and the two hugged one another.

"How about we go show Dad the video?", she asked.

"I'm sure dad could use a good laugh.", Soundwave agreed and they went to the throne room.

Megatron moved a little bit in his throne. Soundwave smirked.

"He's asleep. Hey, Ayla, you in?", Soundwave held up a few paint cans, Ayla stared at them with wide eyes and shook her head.

"I'd rather NOT get grounded like in the past.", Ayla said.

"We'll say it's from Starscream then we can get a video of Dad beating Starscream with the paint on him but we wont post it. We'll just give the Autobots something to laugh about.", Soundwave said. (Hey, cons can have fun.)

Ayla finally agreed and took a paint can. They started painting Megatron a pink color. Ayla painted his shoulder, spikes, and abdomen. Soundwave had to hold back a laugh as he wrote 'I'm the commander of this vessel. Deal with it.' on Megatron's forehelm. He also wrote a note saying 'look in the mirror before you leave ~ Starscream'.

They both then left the room and walked back to Soundwave's room. Once they arrived, the both started laughing like crazy.

"T-that was fun!", Ayla managed to get out, Soundwave only managed a nod.

"STARSCREAM!", Megatron yelled and went to the seeker's room, Soundwave laughed even more - if that was even possible.

Ayla and Soundwave ran after their father so they could watch. Once they were there, they were both shocked when they saw their father.

"Whoa, what happened to you, dad?", Ayla asked, making the shock clear in her voice.

"Starscream decided that it would be funny to paint me.", Megatron growled and glared at Starscream.

Just at that moment, Knockout walked in looking almost exactly the same as Megatron. The only difference was he had 'I'm sexy and I know it' on his forehead instead of 'I'm the commander of this vessel. Deal with it'. Soundwave looked at Knockout, optics wide. Megatron could care less of what Knockout looked like, he just wanted to pound Starscream into the wall.

Megatron started punching and throwing Starscream across the room, crushing a couple vehicons in the process. Ayla stared at Knockout with wide optics as Soundwave hid his smirk.

"What happened to you?!", Ayla asked Knockout in pure shock.

"What do you mean?", Knockout asked and looked at his finish, "No! My finish! No, no, no! Breakdown! Come help me buff this out!"

"You finally noticed that?", Breakdown laughed earning a glare from Knockout.

"Just help me!", Knockout yelled and they walked back to the med bay.

Ayla followed them. She wanted to be near the gorgeous mech. She missed him.

"So, you really didn't notice it?", she asked looking down at him as she towered over Knockout.

"No. I never did get your name Doll. I'm Knockout.", his eyes widened, "Sorry, I haven't called anyone that in a long time. Last time I called someone that it was for someone I love. She is most likely gone now."

Ayla giggled, "That someone is me. It's me, Ayla."

Knockout's eyes widened and he ran the rest of the way to the med bay. He had just looked foolish in front of his crush! When he got there, Breakdown looked at him as if saying 'why did you run in here'.

"Ayla is here! Buff my finish before she sees me again!", Knockout demanded and grabbed the supplies, 30 minutes later he was back to his old self.

Ayla walked in and walked over to him.

"What was that about, Knockout?", she asked.

"Uh.", Knockout tried to think of something to say.

"Knockout's in love~", Breakdown said with a smirk.

"Breakdown, I'm going to KILL YOU!", Knockout chased Breakdown around the warship, eventually loosing him.

"He'll quit after about a week. He's not going to really kill me.", Breakdown told Ayla.

"I know. He never does. Knockout, get in here!", Ayla knew the doctor was nearby and could hear her.

Knockout proved her right when he walked in the door mere seconds after she yelled for him. He walked over to Breakdown with a deadly glare.

"You're really wanting a death wish, aren't you?", he asked.

"No. Wait, you're Ayla?! I thought you were someone else.", Breakdown said, his optics widened as his face went a light shade of blue.

"Really?", she asked, "Even though I look like my dad in almost every way?"

"You were-", Breakdown was interrupted by loud footsteps.

"Ayla! Ayla!! Dad found out! Run!", Soundwave yelled from outside the door.

"What?! How?!", she asked in a panicked tone.

"I don't know! Just run! Run for your life!", Soundwave answered her.

-an hour before, after Ayla and Soundwave left the brig-

"I-I did not do it, master!", Starscream yelled, "Please, spare me!"

"If you didn't do it then explain this little note with your name on it and the girlish laugh I heard in my throne room!", Megatron growled.

(I'm laughing so hard right now I'm crying! LOL)

"I was never in your throne room! I - I can prove it!", Starscream said.

"Then do it.", Megatron said, his red eyes baring into the seeker's.

Megatron let Starscream go after he got cleaned up and they went to the surveillance room. Starscream typed in the codes and hit rewind so they could see who really painted the warlord. The screen revealed the warlord's two kids painting him while he was in recharge. They were doing their best to hold in their laughter.

"I should have known. Those two are master pranksters when it came to me and my spark mate.", Megatron huffed, "But that doesn't explain the note and the laugh."

Starscream's wings folded onto his back and the warlord grabbed the seeker's helm. He dragged the bot back to the brig and hung him up again after he pinched the back of Starscream's neck. Now that the seeker was unconscious he could go after his kids.

"STRIKER! AYLA!", Megatron yelled, Soundwave heard him and took off running towards his sister.

-present-

Ayla ran to the flight deck with Soundwave on her tailpipe. The two of them jumped off the side and transformed. The took off thinking that this will keep him away from them. Megatron followed them.

"Hold it right there you two.", Megatron said and transformed.

"Busted.", Soundwave said to his sister and they obeyed their father.

"If it helps, I didn't want any part of it in the first place. Striker, back me up like you always do, please.....?", Ayla asked her brother in hopes he could take all the blame.

"It's true. It was my idea. I'm sorry, father.", Striker looked away, ashamed.

"That was quite an interesting prank you two pulled on me though. It gave me a reason to beat the living spark out of that seeker. Now, who's ready to paint him?", Megatron held up three cans of paint and smirked.

"I'm in!", Ayla yelled and jumped up excitedly.

Soundwave nodded and they all flew back to the warship. Megatron started walking back to the brig. Ayla walked next to her father proudly. She was helm-to-helm with him. Megatron noticed this.

"You sure grew a lot since I've last seen you, Ayla.", Megatron said, taking a glance at his daughter.

"I noticed this earlier, I just didn't say anything.", she responded, "Well, since you've seen me in this form."

They arrived at the brig and walked in. The two younger bots seen Starscream hung up by the chains. He seemed to have fallen asleep but the two knew their father was the cause. Megatron looked up at his two kids and handed them each a can of paint.

"Lets get started.", Megatron said and the three of them started painting the seeker so he'd look like a girl. Lets just say, they succeeded.

Ayla had replaced his red with pink and did his dark grey with lavender purple. Soundwave wrote on Starscream's forehead 'I'm an idiot and I know it.' he had to stop himself from laughing too hard. Starscream was going to be the talk of the century because of this. They all knew it.

Megatron left and the two kids admired their work. When they left the brig, Ayla and Striker burst out laughing.

"That was fun, too! I'm gonna go see Knockout. I have some unfinished business with my crush.", Ayla said and walked off towards the med bay when she walked in Knockout was working on a Vehicon, "Honey, I'm home~!"

What'd you guys think? I was laughing while doing this whole chapter. Just a reminder that Ayla is NOT my character, she belongs to CommentsbyAyla. This book is also based upon an rp that I am doing with her so I only own half the plot, she owns the other half. Anyhow, hope you liked the chapter. May chaos be with you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 3.8K 34
Physically fragile and frail, a Vehicon femme finds that her spark is easily stolen by the blunt and analytical Shockwave. His refusal to give her sp...
193K 5.7K 14
During an unfortunate accident that's half planned, the bots and cons are transformed into sparklings. Can Optimus and the kids take care of the spa...
197K 4K 78
This book is marked as mature, so if you're younger than 17 read at your own risk. This is meant to be read at a 17+ years old POV. I do NOT own any...
368K 9.6K 39
•A TRANSFORMERS: PRIME FANFIC• Team Prime gains a new member when a lone sparkling is found in the clutches of the Decepticons. Unfortunately for Rat...