Dan and Phil Imagines (Reques...

By NewYearNewMeme

I write imagines, not tragedies. Dan and Phil imagines! Requests are currently closed! But I'm still updating... More

Welcome!
Puppy Dog Eyes ↣ Phil
Long Distance Relationship ↣ Dan
Anime ↣ Dan & Phil
The Run and Go ↣ Yandere!Dan
Fake You Out ↣ Punk!Phil
Filming ↣ Pastel!Dan
Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
Road Trip ↣ Dan
The Lift ↣ Phil
Live Show Mistake ↣ Dan
I Forgot To Say I Love You ↣ Phil
Babysitting ↣ Dan & Phil
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
No Trip ↣ Phil
Fourth of July ↣ Dan & Phil
Tag, I'm It Apparently!
Not So Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
ANNOUNCEMENT!
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Meet And Greet ↣ Phil {Requested}
I'm Here For You ↣ Dan {Requested}
Frens Please Do This
It's Going To Be Okay ↣ Dan {Requested}
Haven't You People Ever Heard Of ↣ Phil
Camisado ↣ Dan
What A Beautiful Wedding ↣ Phil
10K READS?!?! THANK YOU
The Ballad Of Mona Lisa ↣ Dan
Twister ↣ Phil {Requested}
School Crush ↣ Dan {Requested}
Cuts ↣ Dan {Requested}
Rings And Rain ↣ Phil {Requested}
She's A Nice Niece ↣ Dan {Requested}
imagine ↣ j.d.
Something Spooky This Way Comes
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Horror Film ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Spooky Jim ↣ Dan
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Don't Let Me Be Gone ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Slender ↣ Dan [Requested]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Haunted Challenge ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Run And Go ↣ Yandere!Dan [Spooky Edition]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil [Spooky Edition]
Oh Brother, Pt. 1 ↣ Phil
Our Daughter ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Sorry Mate, She's Mine ↣ Jealous!Dan
GIF Imagines ↣ Dan & Phil
Oh Brother, Pt. 2 ↣ Phil
Baby on the Way ↣ Phil {Requested}
First Christmas ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil
Merry Christmas! + SHIP SHIP SHIP
Happy New Year!
IT IS COMING
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part I ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part II ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part III ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, The Compete Saga ★ Dan & Phil
*Surprise! A Josh Dun Imagine!* Drummer's Block ↣ Josh Dun
Stood Up ↣ Phil
Will You Be My Valentine? ↣ Phil
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Happy Birthday! ↣ Dan & Phil
Don't Be Sorry ↣ Dan {Requested}
GIF Imagines 2 ↣ Dan & Phil
Update! (Please Read!)
Requests Are OPEN! {Update: Not Anymore lol}
Bullies ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Whoopsies...i'M bAcK
Getting Over It ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}

Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil

3.5K 140 153
By NewYearNewMeme

#thecliqueisgoingtojailparty

Part 2 of "The Run and Go Yandere!Dan" Yandere!Phil is hard to write since he's an angel but I tried!

Remember when I said I would stop writing songfics to twenty øne piløts?

It's been a few days since that day. The day that Dan come home with blood on his hands and a knife in his pocket.

And in those few days, Dan has not let you out of his sight. He won't let you go out to the shops, won't let you go out of the flat, won't even let you be in a room without him.

You're a prisoner. And it's been wearing thin on your mind.

♪All my friends are heathens♪

Today, the two of you are sitting on the couch in the lounge, watching TV.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something, (Y/N)?" Dan asks casually. He's holding your hand tightly.

You force a smile and nod. "I'll get some snacks-" You start to stand, but Dan pulls you back down.

"-No," Dan says sternly. His smile disappears.

You swallow back your fear and look down.

♪Take it slow♪

"I-I'll only be a few seconds, Dan," you stutter. "I'll be right back, okay?"

Dan reluctantly releases your hand. "Okay." His eyes narrow at you a bit.

You slowly stand up, holding your breath to see if Dan will do anything. When he doesn't, you start for the door.

"Love you," Dan says before you leave.

You freeze in the doorway. Looking over at Dan, you see he's smiling. It's not the good kind of smile, though. It's a totally insane, psychopathic smile. "Love you too," you finally whisper.

In the hallway, you walk right past the kitchen. The entire flat seems so different. It used to be so vibrant, so fun. Now it's just terrifying. Like a prison.

You look behind you, at the lounge, before stopping in front of Phil's bedroom. You raise your fist and quietly knock on the door. You barely make a sound, but you hear shuffling come from the inside.

The door creaks open a crack. You wince at the sound. Dan could hear it. And that would be bad. The last time Dan caught you talking to Phil alone, he went completely insane.

"(Y/N)?" Phil asks, confused.

"Shh!" You hiss. You hold your breath and quickly glance back at the lounge. When nothing stirs, you turn back around and continue.

"What are you doing?" Phil whispers. He has dark circles under his eyes, his hair is a mess, and the top few buttons on his blue button-up shirt are unbuttoned.

You can tell he hasn't gotten any sleep, either. But at least he gets to sleep in a separate room. You have to sleep in the same bed as a murderer.

You don't reply. You slip into his room and quietly shut the door.

"(Y/N)!" Phil hisses. "Dan could-"

"I don't care anymore!" You whisper-shout. You clutch the sides of your head and start pacing back and forth at the foot of Phil's bed. "I can't take living like this! It's been five days and I-"

"Twelve."

You stop and look over at Phil.

"What?" You ask in confusion.

"Twelve days," Phil mumbles. "It's been twelve days."

You blink your wide eyes. Twelve days? You've been hiding Dan for almost two weeks? And you didn't even know it?

Your head spins, and you stumble backwards until you're sitting on the edge of Phil's bed. Your hand goes to your neck as you try to steady your breathing. Is this even real?

"Phil, I-I..."

"I know," Phil says. His voice is barely a whisper. He sits down next to you and puts his arm around your shoulder. You immediately lean into him. It feels good to be loved, actually loved, by someone other than a killer.

"I'm going insane, Phil," you say through gritted teeth. A knot has formed in your chest, making it hard to breathe. "My mind, it...it..."

"I know," he says again. He holds you closer.

Then, something snaps.

"I'm calling the police," Phil says solemnly. There's an edge in his voice, like he's joking and trying to sound tough. But this is no joke.

"Phil, you know we can't-"

"Yes, we can," Phil interrupts.

"They'll arrest us!" You argue. "F-for harboring a criminal!"

Phil looks at you, anger suddenly flashing through his eyes. "That's not the real reason you don't want to call, is it?"

You get up from the bed and start pacing again. "O-of course I want to call 999!" You whisper-shout, but your voice is shaking. You don't sound very convincing. "Why w-wouldn't I?"

"You still love him."

You stop mid-step. Phil's words hang in the air. Your breathing gets quicker, and your hand goes to your throat again.

He's right. A part of you still loves Dan. The Dan that was happy and funny and absolutely not a killer. During all these days, you had to remind yourself that that Dan is gone, but it was just too hard to wrap your head around.

"Phil," you choke out. Tears are now pouring down your cheeks. "I-"

A voice from the lounge makes your blood run cold.

"(Y/N)?"

♪Wait for them to ask you who you know♪

You take a split second to glance over at Phil before literally sprinting out of his room and down the hall.

But you don't get very far.

Dan is standing there, next to the kitchen door, holding something all too familiar to you. A knife. You stop dead in your tracks.

"I thought you said you would be right back," he says slowly, like he's trying to process it in his mind. "But...you were in Phil's room?"

His last sentence comes out more like a question, so you nod.

Dan takes a step forward, and you take a step back. That knife is too close to you for comfort. Especially since Dan is holding it.

"Dan..." You say, putting up both of your hands in defense. "I'm sorry-"

"If you were sorry," Dan spats. "You wouldn't have done it."

"Dan..."

He keeps slowly walking closer to you, gripping the knife tightly in his left hand.

♪Please don't make any sudden moves♪

"Dan, please," you say desperately. You notice your hand wrapping around your throat again. Where did this new habit come from?

Dan just tilts his head to the side a bit and looks at you. Or rather, behind you.

Phil's standing there, right behind you, with his phone in his hand.

"Phil," Dan says, his voice monotone. "Don't."

Phil keeps his blue eyes locked on Dan. His expression remains stoic.

"I could k-kill you!" Dan shouts loudly. His voice is shaking, as is his arm that's holding the knife. You hear the panic rising in his voice. "Right now! I could do it!"

"Go on then," Phil says. "Do it."

You look up at him with wide eyes. Is he calling Dan's bluff? Does he actually trust that his best friend won't hurt him, even though he's insane?

Dan stares daggers at Phil and grits his teeth. For a second you think he's actually going to do it.

But then Dan sighs and lowers the knife. He looks at his feet, almost ashamed.

"This has gone on long enough, don't you think, Dan?" Phil asks, the same harshness in his voice.

♪You don't know the half of the abuse♪

Dan remains silent.

"I'm calling the police, (Y/N)," Phil says to you.

Your hand rubs your throat as you look at Dan, who's limply holding the knife in his hand. You faintly hear Phil talking in the background, but he sounds so distant even though he's right behind you.

This is actually happening. This is actually real, you remind yourself. Right?

Dan snaps you out of your thoughts, quite literally. He suddenly grabs your wrist and yanks you into him. He spins you around so your back is against his chest. You feel something cold against your neck, and you realize a knife is at your throat.

Phil freezes, phone in hand, and looks with wide eyes at you.

"Hang up the phone Phil," Dan says, pressing the side of the knife against you. You can feel the cold metal against your neck.

"D-Dan," you struggle to speak against the blade. "P-Please...let...me g-go-"

"Oh, (Y/N)," Dan purrs. "I can't let you go!" He smiles and leans his head on yours. "I love you." He kisses the side of your head, despite the fact that he's holding a knife to your throat.

♪Welcome to the room of people who have rooms of people that they loved one day♪

"Let go of her Dan!" Phil shouts.

"Hang up the phone and I will!" Dan yells back, holding you tighter.

Phil grits his teeth, and his hand balls into a fist. His thumb hovers over the End Call option on his phone.

Phil finally lets out a short sigh and throws his phone on the ground.

"Do you think I want to do this, Dan?!" He shouts. His words hang in the air, and there's an eerie silence afterwards.

♪Docked away♪

You can feel Dan relax for a moment, taken aback by what Phil said.

"What?" He asks, confused.

"Do you think I want to have you arrested?" Phil continues. He steps forward and reaches for the knife. Dan's so shocked that Phil is even lashing out at him that he just stands there.

"You're my best friend, Dan," Phil murmurs. "I..." He looks into Dan's eyes for a moment. You can feel Dan breathing heavily. His grip on you starts to loosen.

Suddenly, Phil reaches up and yanks the knife out Dan's hand, luckily without slitting your throat.

"Phil, no!" Dan says, reaching for you again, but you run to the end of the hall, out of his reach. You stand behind Phil, as far away from Dan as possible.

But something else scares you now. Someone else.

Phil. He's holding Dan's knife tightly in his right hand.

♪Just because we checked the guns at the door♪

"I've had enough of this, Dan!" Phil yells, stepping closer to Dan. Dan himself looks genuinely terrified. Like his psychopathic self is shocked that someone else has the audacity to be violent besides him.

♪Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades♪

"Phil, what are you-" you begin, but Phil spins around to look at you.

What you see in his eyes is the same thing you see in Dan's eyes everyday.

Insanity.

You'll never know the psychopath sitting next to you♪

"Aren't you tired of being hurt everyday?" Phil asks sharply. "Aren't you tired of being a prisoner everyday?" He turns back around to face Dan. "I am." He grips the knife so tight his knuckles turn white. "I'm just trying to protect you, (Y/N)."

Your hand goes to your throat as your breathing quickens. This isn't happening. This can't be happening.

"I told you I didn't want to do this, Dan," Phil says as he walks closer and closer to Dan. Dan keeps backing up as he gets nearer. His eyes linger on the knife in Phil's hand. He's probably wondering how he can get to it.

"Phil!" You scream.

But he ignores you. "I don't want to hurt my best friend," he continues. He raises the knife a little bit. "But I will if you hurt us." He tilts his head to the side and stares at Dan. "And you did."

"Phil, stop!" Dan argues, shaking his head. "I-I just want to protect you guys! I love you!"

"You don't love us!" Phil spats. He points the knife back at you, and you startle a little. "You don't love her! You're insane, Dan. You don't love anybody!"

Dan, surprisingly, looks offended. "Give me my knife back, Phil," he says darkly.

"Why? So you can kill someone else? So you can kill us?!" He takes another step forward.

"Phil, stop it!" You scream.

"No, (Y/N)," Dan sets his jaw. "Let him do it. See what happens."

You shake your head in disbelief, and your hand clutches your throat. You have to do something. You can't lose either one of them, let alone both.

Your eyes dart around the room as you start panicking. They finally land on a small object sitting on the floor, not too far away.

Phil's phone.

What happens next occurs so fast, it's all a blur. You don't even remember exactly what happened.

You lunge forward for the phone, at the same time Phil lunges at Dan. Kneeling on the carpet, you hastily press emergency call and dial 999. The phone almost slips out of your hand because of your urgency.

"Hello?!" You cry when the women on the other end answers. You glance up at Dan and Phil, and your eyes widen in horror.

Phil is holding the knife and hovering over Dan, who's laying on the carpet.

You ramble off information into the phone. Your voice sounds so panicked and rushed.

"Phil!" You shriek, throwing the phone down and rushing over to them. You can't be bothered with talking to the 999 woman anymore. You already told her any and all the information you can think of.

You cover your mouth with your hand, completely shocked when you see Phil point the knife at Dan.

♪You'll never know the murderer sitting next to you♪

"You're not going to hurt us anymore, Dan," Phil says. "You're not going to keep me and (Y/N) prisoner."

For a few seconds, the three of you sit there in stunned silence. Phil, then you, then Dan. The only sound in the hallway of the flat is Dan's and Phil's heavy breathing.

"You're...hurting me..." Dan gasps.

Phil reluctantly gets off of Dan and sits back. He sits against the wall, leans his head back, and rests his arms on his knees. He exhales deeply.

"I'm...sorry..." He he says between short breaths. His bright blue eyes are fixed on the ceiling. They look clear of the insanity and anger from earlier, but you can't be sure.

Dan sits up and runs his hand through his hair. His chest is rising and falling heavily. Yours is too. The hallway suddenly feels hot and crammed.

Dan slowly reaches out and holds your hand. You shrink back, but he grips your hand tighter.

"I love you," he says.

♪And after all I've said♪

"The police will be here soon," you say instead.

Dan looks down.

"I-" he starts, but he closes his mouth again. "I just wanted to protect you and Phil-"

"Protect us?" Phil asks incredulously, shaking his head.

Dan ignores him. "I love you guys."

You look up at him. Up at his pained face, his sad brown eyes. And there, in that moment, Dan finally looks like...Dan. Not a killer. Just Dan.

Sirens wail somewhere outside. Somewhere close.

"I love you too," you say, and you mean it. Even though he's insane, you love him.

Because you're insane too.

♪Please don't forget♪

fin

This is prolly the last "dark" imagine I'll write. What did you guys think? Please comment and let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 7.7K 44
After creating a YouTube channel one year ago, Baylee goes to Playlist Live and meets her two idols. Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (Ama...
18.4K 521 57
I write Dan and Phil imagines. I'll also do phan imagines, I write smut and request are open
66.4K 2.1K 38
[COMPLETED] (This was written before Dan came out! I am in no way meaning to invalidate his sexuality, I love him to death!) Based on Dan's video, "W...
559 78 19
{Complete} Dan Howell knows he has feelings for his Best Friend Phil Lester, and he has known for a while. But Dan can't ever find the way to tell hi...