Noctis x Reader x Prompto ~On...

By FFXVsummoner

The reader, Noctis, and Prompto all paired into one book flooded with one-shots and stories. Includes Noctis... More

Noctis Stories Below
Noctis Caelum vs. Cloud Strife
Noctis as your Teacher + Lemon
Overwhelming Emotion ~Halloween Special~
Prompto Stories Below
Friends Become More ~Prompto One Shot
SongFic: Criminal!Prompto x Reader
Noctis, Reader, and Prompto Stories Below!
Justice Monsters
High School Days
Tutoring Lessons
Injuries
Promise
Dreams ~Part 1
Dreams ~Part 2
Sword & Gun Training
Fangirls
Rescue from a Date
Beach Party
Playing Mariokart 8
Transforming into a Dog & Cat
Amusement Park
Love Boat
Taking Care of Orphan Puppies
Narrow Escape
Midnight Monsters ~Halloween Special~
Silly Betting
Decisions
Christmas Cheer
Valentine's Day Special
Daemon Hunting [Part I]
Daemon Hunting [Part II]

Reunion Ball

4.2K 123 17
By FFXVsummoner

You were given an invitation to come to the Full Moon Ball that takes place every year in the kingdom of Lucis. Of course, you'd accept because you'd get to see Prompto and Noctis after so long. It's been four years since you have seen them. Your parents moved away from Lucis to take up a job. Now you finally moved back, though both of your parents have already perished. You would finally get to see those two after a few years. As you were picking out your dress, you started daydream about what they would look like now. You started to think about the possibilities of them not even recognizing you. Too be fair, you have grown taller, and grew out your hair. 'I'm sure they'll remember me some how' You repeat in your head, reassuring yourself that your two best friends would still have some memory of you.

Time Skip (You can think of your own outfit for the ball ☺)
You were being dropped off by aunt to the palace, since the ball was going to take place there. You slowly walk through the entrance to find a huge hall with a hanging chandelier. A man with glasses walks up to you, asking, "The ball is taking place upstairs." He kindly escorting you to the ball room. You take a minute to examine his features. You suddenly realize that it was Ignis, man after all these years, he's still as sharp as ever.

"I-Ignis?" You stutter.

"How do you know my name? Do I know you?" He looks back at you, having a puzzled expression.

"It's me! f-n l-n! The one that Noct and Prompto used to hang out with!" You say with a smile.

"f-n, is that really you?" He asked with a surprised expression.

"The one and only." You reply, glad that he somehow still remembers you.

"You really have grown into a beautiful lady, f-n." Ignis tells you, showing a small smile. You lightly blush at his compliment. "Thanks Ignis, but I don't think I changed that much" You reply.

You finally arrive at the entrance, the sound of laughter chatting reaching your ears.

"This is the room, have a pleasurable time." Ignis says, before he turns away and walks back towards the palace's entrance.

You look around, seeing many women wearing multiple pieces of expensive jewelry. 'These balls and over the top outfits' You say in your head. You never really were the type to wear jewelry. Maybe a necklace or earrings, but that's it. You examine your surroundings, looking for a familiar black or blonde head in the huge crowd. While moving among the crowd, you bump into a woman holding a cocktail. As you bump into her, the drink tilts, causing it to spill on her, including her dress.

She gasps loudly, turning towards you with a glare. "How dare you ruin my dress!" The lady says, glaring daggers.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it." You say, not wanting to cause a scene.

"Hmph, I bet your jealous that my dress is much more elegant than yours so you planned to ruin it." She states.

"Why would I even do that? I'm not even jealous." You say back, wanting to end this dumb argument. You look back at the lady, her arm drawing back, ready to slap you. You shut your eyes tightly, ready for the blow, but it never comes. You open your eyes, seeing her arm being held back by a certain blonde head.

"Sorry miss, but occasions at like these, you really shouldn't cause a scene." The blondie says. She pulls her arm away from his grip, scoffing off, walking away from you. The boy sighs, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I hate women like that. Always fighting for the littlest of things." He says, glaring over your shoulder, most likely at that woman. A hand lands on your shoulder. You lift up your head, your eyes meeting familiar blue eyes.

"You okay?" He asks, his eyes filled with worry.

"I'm fine. Thanks to you." You say with a reassuring smile.

"Great." He says slowly leaning forward, towards our ear. He whispers softly, "But I personally think your outfit is much, much better than hers." A dark hue of red falls on your cheeks. " T-Thanks." You reply with red cheeks.

He pulls back with a charming smile plastered on his face. Something about him, makes you feel a strange feeling of nostalgia. What was so familiar about him? He grabs your hand, pulling you to a less crowded area. When the two of you stop, he starts examing your face. You start fidgeting, wondering why he was looking at you so intently.

He crosses his arms asking, "Have we met before?" his eyes squinted at you.

"Not sure. Maybe your name could help." You say.

"Well, the name's Prompto Argentum then." He says with a smile.

Wait, Prompto! You look back at him with large eyes. 'This is him! He really has gotten much more...handsome. His features have definitely sharpened over the years. His eyes are still as bright as ever. I wonder if he has a girlfriend? Did I literally just ask that question!?' You mentally say to yourself.

Prompto soon started to snap his fingers, trying to regain your attention. You shake your head, realizing you were dazing off. You look back at Prompto and immediately wrap your arms around his shoulders, pulling him down into a tight hug. You hear him grunt as you pull him into the hug.

"Prompto, it's me f-n!" You say in his ear. You hear him gasp dramatically, wrapping his arms around your waist, returning the hug.

"I can't believe I didn't recognize you! You look so different!" He nearly yells in your ear, as he picks you up off the ground, spinning you. You laugh at how hyper and happy he is to see you again. He gently places you back on the ground, his nose touching yours. The both of you blush at the proximity between your lips and his mouth. If you would move one inch closer, you guys would already be having a reunion kiss. Prompto pulls back, his cheeks painted red. He starts rubbing the back of his neck in a nervous manner saying, "Sorry. Guess I got a little bit too excited."

"It's fine Prompto. It has been a long time since we've seen each other." You say.

Prompto's expression soon turns excited, as if he has realized something. 'What is he thinking now?' You mentally ask yourself.

"I've gotta bring you to Noct! He's going to be so happy to see you!" His voice filled with excitement.

"The three amigos will be back!" His face filled with determination. He grabs your hand once again and pulls you through the crowd of people. He brings on the balcony, "Hey Noct, I brought someone for you." Prompto says with a smile.

"Prompto, if this is another excuse to make me date another girl," the dark figure faces the two of you, "it isn't going to work..."

You see deep, blue eyes stare intently at you. The mysterious figure stepped out of the shadows, letting you identify the figure. You smile brightly at him, Noct. 'He also got more handsome. What is with guys and puberty!?' You mentally scream to yourself.

"Who's she?" Noct asks, tilting his head to the side like a lost puppy.

"f-n, you remember her don't you?" Prompto's voice gentle. You see his blue hues go wide at the sound of your name. He speed walks towards you, then grabs your hands pulling him towards his chest. He hugs you tightly, whispering almost inaudibly, "I missed you, f-n."

"I missed you too Noct." You say, your voice cracking. The both of you pull back, Noctis lightly stroking your left cheek gently with his hand.

"You've definitely look much different." Noctis comments with a smile on his face.

"Prompto said the same thing," you glance at Prompto, "Is it good or bad thing that I look different?" You ask, unsure of what their answer would be.

"We mean that you look much more beautiful than before." Prompto says, avoiding your gaze.

"Yeah, I always wondered what you'd look like back then," Noctis pauses, "but I'd never thought you'd be this attractive." he mumbles the last part blushing.

To Noctis' embarrassment, you heard the last part. You decide to tease him by pinching his cheeks,

"I never knew Prince Charmless could blush so cutely!" you say, noticing how much darker his blush becomes.

Prompto overhears the playing of the piano, signaling a waltz. He interrupts your cheek pinching, by tapping you on the shoulder. You turn around to see his hand stretched out to you.
Prompto asks, "May I have a dance with the beautiful f-n?"

"S-Sure." You reply, taking Prompto's hand.

Prompto pulls you against his chest, holding you closely. One of his hands sits at your waist, while the other is placed on your back. You wrap your arms around his neck, placing your head in the crook of his neck. You take note of the cologne he was wearing. It smelled of pine tress. You breathe in deeply trying to calm your rapid heartbeat.

He whispers softly in your ear, "We've missed you a lot f-n."

"Me too." You reply quietly. He pulls away from you, letting Noctis have a dance with you.

You wrap your arms around his neck, while he wraps both of his arms around your waist. You are hugged closely to his chest, feeling his rapid heartbeat through your clothes. To think such a dance could cause his heart to thump so rapidly. You sigh at how sweet a dance with the two of them could almost cause your heart to jump out of your chest. The piano stops playing, telling the three of you that the waltz was done. Noctis pulls away from you, pecking your cheek. You blush at his sweet interaction with you.

"So I guess the ball is over now." Noctis says, sad that the dance with you had to end so soon.

"C'mon Noct, don't be so bummed out. f-n is back so we can hang out with her like we used to, right?" Prompto asks, his eyes interlocking with yours, his eyes filled with hope.

"Of course we will. We have a lot to catch up on." You say to them.

Noctis says with disappointment in his voice, "But I'll be really busy. I'll always be attending to my duties. I won't have time to han-"

You interrupt him by saying, "We'll make time. There's nothing I treasure more than our friendship."
You cup his hands in yours, to persuade him.

"Hm, I guess we'll try to." Noctis agrees to hang out with you and Prompto.
Prompto being his happy self, pulls the two of you into a group hug. Noctis shakes his head and chuckles at the goofball.

Coming back was the best decision you ever made...

Time Skip
"So Noct, what do you think of f-n?" Prompto asked Noct as they started to remove their suits.

"Definitely got more beautiful." Noctis replies, remembering how small and adorable you were when the three of you were younger.

"I'll say." Prompto says laying down on the couch, loosening his tie lazily. "You think she has a boyfriend?" Prompto asks with a slight edge in his voice.

"Hope not..." Noctis replies quietly.

"What was that Noct?" Prompto asks.

"Nothing." Noctis says, already thinking of ways to win your heart.

One things for sure, both of their hearts only beated for you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 604 19
Final Fantasy XV x Reader Book two in the short series "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" Prompto x Reader **CROSSPOSTED TO MY TUMBLR**
1.4K 49 15
Justa bunch of random one shots I write in the middle of the night. Some will be x readers others will just be short fanfic stories... Enjoy!!<3
764 11 1
Final Fantasy XV Reader-Insert After saving you from a bad fall, Prompto asks for a kiss in return, only to realize that he wants much more.
291K 6.9K 62
I'm actually wanted to try this for a long time now. This is a one shots Noctis X Reader so you can send any requests to me.