The Journey Taken Together

By Alexa781

Love is a strong word. It is said to those we care for the most. Some think love never dies. However, this is... More

The Journey Taken Together
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Playlist
Dedication
The Journey Taken Together: Editing
Raffles~
Gold Ivory Awards
How to Love: An Ultimate Guide

Chapter Thirteen

202 55 43
By Alexa781

**Dedicated to FaithfullyDestined**

(Officially Edited)

~Thea~

Our lips melt together in one big clash. Dennis's hands run along my sides as mine run through his hair. He scoots me up on the bed and runs his thumbs along my stomach, while his palms follow alongside me. Sparks shoot through my body as my breaths get harsh. Suddenly, I am being lifted off of the bed.

"Dennis . . . " I say, and look into his eyes as he sets me down.

"Thea . . . " he responds with a gentle kiss on my neck. I let out a soft moan as his hands travel to my chest. Involuntarily, my back arches against his body, sending my chest up to meet his hands. He groans in response, which sends butterflies into my stomach.

The sleeves of my dress get annoying, so I start to lift it up. I watch as Dennis's eyes get big, and his hard on follows suit. His hands eagerly move along me, and I wince with pain.

"Dennis-"

"Oh, Thea, your body is so perfect . . . " he mumbles, which sends electricity through my lower body. He slowly grabs the hem of his shirt and pulls it right off, revealing his hairy chest. I watch in awe as he begins to remove his belt, but stops just as he unbuckles it.

He crawls up my body and slowly presses his bare chest against me. All at once, I feel an immense amount of pain on my side as he holds me.

"Den-"

"Baby girl . . . " he whispers, and I roll my eyes in response. His lips find their way to my sweet spot - the lower half of my neck - and he kisses and sucks on it gently. My hips gently buck against his body, and his hard on sends me back onto the mattress.

"Uh-" I am interrupted when his hand takes mine, and he runs it against his hard on. A soft moan escapes from my lips as I feel his jeans. I am led to his belt, and I immediately slip it off of him. Pulling his pants down slowly, I run my palm against his erection.

Suddenly, all of the memories from that cursed day flood into my mind.

*****

"Why . . .?" I ask him. He looks at me with no answer and cleans up his mess.

I feel so used. Daniel never treated me like this, and he also broke the one promise he made to me before we started dating.

No sex before marriage.

What am I going to do?! My fiancé just raped me . . .

"You best keep your mouth shut, or you are going to be sorry."

*****

I feel Dennis's hands press against my skin, and let out a whimper.

"Dennis," I say loudly as tears stream down my face.

"Huh," he lets out with a heavy breath.

"Dennis, it hurts," I admit, and look away.

"What does?"

"Your hand . . . " He looks at his hand, and finally sees the bruises.

"Thea . . . oh my gosh . . . " he gets off of me and softly rubs his thumb across the bruises.

"I'm sorry-"

"Who did this to you?" Dennis asks, and I let out a sigh.

"Can we please not talk about thi-"

"Thea! You said you'd tell me! Why don't you trust me?" he asks, getting angry.

"It's a long story."

~Dennis~

Thea's eyes get red and puffy from tears. My erection slowly goes away as I stare at her.

Why can't she just tell me?

Finally, she clears her throat. "It's a long story."

"Well, we've got time," I say, wrapping a cover around us.

"Well . . . I was coming to see you by plane after you texted me . . . " she begins, and I sigh.

"He found me at the airport-"

"I'm so sorry, Thea," my heart drops into my stomach as I look at her. Wrapping her in my arms, I hold her close to me. I feel my pulse get faster as I think about what I wanna do to Daniel.

I outta . . .

"Don't be . . . " Thea's sweet voice interrupts me, but I still get mad.

"It's all of my fault! If I wouldn't have called-"

"Dennis, stop! You did not cause this!" she yells, and there is a faint knock on the door.

"I'll get it," I say and wrap the cover around her. Running my hands through my hair, I venture towards the door. I open it and there stands Steven in his pajamas.

"What do you want?" I ask, and his eyebrows raise with concern.

"I heard Thea crying . . . just wanted to make sure she was okay . . . " his voice is hoarse as he speaks.

"She's fine. Night Steven," I say, shutting the door in his face. I turn back to Thea, and she looks mad.

"Why can't you he nice to him?" she asks while reaching for her shirt.

"Because he's distracting you from me! Also, we aren't done with our previous conversation," I state and hand her the shirt.

"From what? You? Please, Dennis. That's complete crap considering what just happened!" she yells and puts the shirt on. Slipping the covers off, she stomps off towards the door.

"Wait," I say, and walk over to her. She turns around and crosses her arms.

"What?"

"Do you wanna take your mind off of this?" I offer, and her dirty expression lightens a little.

"What do you have in mind?"

I scoop her up from the floor, and she yells for me to put her down. However, I don't care at this point. Opening the door, I step out into the dimly lit hallway. I head to my left towards my room as she kicks and tries to wiggle free.

I enter my room and set her down. Snores fill it as Thea attempts to wake him up. "Steven."

"Huh!" he jumps up from his sleep, causing Thea to almost have a heart attack.

"Hey, could you give her some clothes? We are gonna head to the clothes store, and then grab something to eat," I say, and he runs his fingers through his tangles.

"Sure, sure. You are taking me, right?"

"In your dreams," I say and head back into my room. Throwing on my shirt and some deodorant, I head back into Steven's room.

"Ready?" I ask, looking at her clothes. She wears a pair of black basketball shorts with a Yoshi shirt. Chuckling, I take her hand and lead her downstairs.

"Wait for me!" Steven yells as I grab my keys. We head out to the car and I buckle Thea's seatbelt. I quickly get in and start to back out. I watch as squirrels pass by my car into the dark green trees.

"Hey!" I look towards the shouting and see Steven with flip flops in his hand. Unlocking the doors, I let him in.

"Thanks for that," he rolls his eyes.

"No problem," I say, and begin the journey to the store.

A/N

There are quite a few changes to this chapter.

Do you like?

Feel free to leave some constructive criticism.

Love ya! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 7.3K 58
(Complete) After decades, it's the end of an era on The Point. Change is inevitable and Will Drake doesn't like it. Will has the career he always dre...
77K 4K 34
❝What would you do, If you saw an angel literally fall from the sky?❞ Bring him home! ʚ¡ɞ Rose Williams is your average teen, with an equally a...
1.9K 761 80
"Max, you're going to have to tell them about the book." "God damn it, Sam. Do I have to? I mean, like, I just went through this and I don't reall...
1.2K 75 18
COVER: @queen150791 *Sequel to "Will You?"* Being with the person of your dreams and living with one of your best friends is something most peopl...