never forget 'saitama x read...

By authorrr_

(Y/N) has always been ignored expect her best friend Genos but even he sometimes forgot her. She was used to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Christmas Chapter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21

Chapter 20

5.1K 221 217
By authorrr_

Enjoy~

______________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"I'm very proud of you (Y/n)" Dr. Tomo says.

"Thank you but if I may ask...why me?" I ask. Yes Genos and Sai explained everything but there wasn't any reasoning behind it so might as well Dr. Tomo.

"That...will be answered in the future unfortunately" He says sheepishly. I open my  mouth but shut it again. No use asking. I nod and he looks through his clipboard.

"Well the last stage should last a couple days since you've informed now" He looks at Sai who smiles sheepishly. Yeah I told Sai we should right after but he forgot so we came two days later. "Anyways, you'll be fine (Y/n) nothing to expect."

He shoos us out and me and the two boys walk out. They both whisper to each other but I'm too far to hear.

"What're you guys talking about?" I ask with a confused expression.

"Hm? Nothing." Genos says shrugging. I hate being left out. 

"Are you sure it's nothing?" I ask.

"Positive" Sai says. "Come on I'll give you a piggy back ride."

I touch my stomach lightly. Even if they are stronger than me I always feel like I'm heavy. Sai notices my hand and sweeps me off my feet...literally. I yelp and cling onto him.

"How many times have I told you I love your body just the way it is?" He asks. I smile at him and roll my eyes playfully. "Come on Genos this walk is taking too long."

Genos nods and he blasts off. Me and Sai watch in amazement, Genos never fails to surprise us. 

"What do you feel about your powers?" Sai asks still walking normal.

"It's okay I don't feel any different so eh.." I say smiling. Sai nods and starts to speed up his walking until he's running at full speed.The wind hits my face and I chuckle a bit. Nothing has really changed.

~Several months later~

Well something changed. Genos and Sai started to be more distant from me these past few months and it's infuriating! It really makes me feel left out. 

"(Y/n) me and Genos are heading out" Sai calls out. "I called Sonic to come over okay?"

"Okay!" I say too busy reading something. I hear the door slam and silence takes over. What could they be up to? I put down my book and sigh. The door opens and I see Sonic come in.

"Hey (Y/n) Saitama told me to come by for a bit" Sonic says.

"Sonic!" I whine. "Saitama and Genos are hiding something from me!"

"How do you know?" He asks sitting down next to me. 

"Because they've been getting distant and started to whisper more" I say frowning. Sonic shoves a small bag of brownies in my face. I stare at it before gasping. 

"Sonic--you really-wow!" I stutter. I devour the delicious brownies. "Thank you!"

He chuckles and flicks me on my nose.

"You'll love it.." He mutters. I stop chewing and look at him weirdly.

"Love what?" I ask.

"Huh? N-Nothing!" He panics and clears his throat. I look at him with a 'Are-you-serious?' face. He chuckles nervously and looks away. I finish the rest of the brownies and completely forgot why I was sad well until now. I slowly munch on the last brownie. 

"About the Saitama and Genos thing (Y/n)" Sonic says. "Maybe it's one of their games?"

"Games?" I say thinking. What kind of game? "Why can't they tell me then?"

He stares at me. He knows something I don't. I can...feel it. Like a vibe.

"Sonic...do you, do you know something I don't?" I ask. He looks at me blankly. 

"I'm as lost as you (Y/n)" He chuckles. No. He's lying and I know it.

"Sonic I know you're-" I'm interrupted by the door swinging open to uncover Genos and Saitama panting.

"Hey guys we're back!" Saitama says. Sonis shows a face of relief and stands up.

"OKay well I'll be leaving I'll see you guys around" Sonic says and leaves. Saitama sits next to me and Genos goes into the kitchen.

"Jesus it looks like you guys were destroying buildings what happened?" I ask examining Saitama's outift.

"Uh sorry (Y/n) on the way home we were...ambushed by a monster" Saitama says. I feel a bittersweet vibe. It's a lie. 

"Oh okay" I say smiling. I'll ask about it later but it's night and I need my rest. Why are they lying?

~1 week later~

Okay I have had enough! It's been a whole week and the awful vibe is killing me. They even started to stay wherever they go and it's concerning me.

"Sai-" He cuts me off.

"Hey (Y/n) I have something for you so be ready in 30 minutes" Saitama says smiling. No awful vibe.

"Uh okay?" I say confused. 

"Thanks love, me and Genos are going out and we'll pick you up okay?" I frown as he kisses my cheek and runs out with the cyborg. 

I glare at the door and suddenly it cracks in half. Why won't he tell me?! The door turns to a sick color as if it is rotting. What is going on?! A crack runs along the windows and the table starts to turn into dust. 

"Is he...cheating on me?!" I say and suddenly the lights go out in a pop scaring me. He said to be ready in 30 minutes. I'll take care of this later...I head to my drawer and take out a (F/c) dress with flats. No heels for this girl, I'd rather die than wear those killing machines. I slip on the dress and style my hair in a mature way. I slip on the flats. Uh I guess no makeup for me I'm not good with that stuff. 

I check myself in the mirror. After doing some (mandatory) poses I am satisfied with my look. I sit outside on the porch waiting. I wonder what he wants to show me. I'm a little scared.

"Hey you ready?" I flinch and see Genos on the stairs.

"Uh yeah.." I say and walk towards him. 

"Get on my back we're flying there" Genos says.

"But I have a dress..." I say looking down. Genos stays silent and holds out his arms. He sweeps me off my feet and we blast off. The moon illuminates everything. I stare at in awe and the stars as well. Beautiful.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see" He says. Maybe this is a good time to ask him.

"Genos...for the past several months you guys have been getting distant...why?" I ask. "Are you guys hiding something from me?"

After a long pause Genos replies, "You'll see (Y/n) we'll get there."

Disappointment fills me up at that answer. I stay quiet and look out at the city lights. This is a view I can see forever.  

"We're almost there" He says. I look ahead to see the abandoned part of town. Why are we going there? He lands on a near by tower and puts me down. I see Saitama appear in a very nice outfit. 

"Come on" He extends his hand out and I take it. I look back to see Genos gone. 

"Sai...What's going on?" I ask. "Why have you been lying tom me?"

"You'll see (Y/n)" He says as we take a hallway to another building connected.

"That's what Genos said" I say frowning. "I want to know."

Saitama stops and turns to me with a little smile and says, "Trust me love."

I look at him and nod. We run through the hallway and for some reason I feel like a silly kid playing tag. We stop at an elevator and Saitama hits the roof button. Where are we going? We wait and he squeezes my hand gently. I smile and we step out onto the windy roof. Saitama turns to be with a genuine smile.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry for lying to you these past months and it hurt to lie to the woman I love the most" Saitama says. "From the moment I met you...I felt something for you and for the time we've been together I finally ask you-"

He motions to the view and tears stream down my cheeks. Carved into the ground of the forgotten city are the words that are lit by lava somehow.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?

_______________________________________

OMGGG!! Reader-chan you just got asked! I am a proud mom! Sorry for the wait love I planned the last chapter for this story well two if you guys want a lemon (probably not I mean its Saitama come on!) But if you ask I'll deliver so see ya my lovelies and comment whether you want a lemon or not!

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 0 3
"Well, I hope we cross paths again, Doctor," The blond says, waving lazily at you. "Don't put nonsense into the universe, Doctor." You waved him off...
548 17 24
(Y/N), has two quirks, a lot like her old friend. What will happen when she meet's that old friend after being separated for so long? Does she even r...
148K 3.8K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
68K 1.3K 31
Y/N just a man late 20 that lazy to know what happens to the world that he lives and deep inside of his laziness is he very strong in assasin skill.H...