Cat Fight (Chat Noir/ Adrein...

By gaycat_original

Y/n (your name) moves to Paris because your parents got a job. Your whole life changes when you meet the boy... More

Chapter 1 The Phone Call
Chapter 2 Paris!
chapter 3 green eyes
Chapter 4 School
chapter 6 wounds
chapter 7 blackout
chapter 8 plagg
chapter 9 the dream
chapter 10 Monday
chapter 11 cookies of happiness
chapter 12 Mission Portrait Secerts
chapter 13 hawkmoth
chapter 14 lemon
chapter 15 Green
not back

chapter 5 the designer

693 22 10
By gaycat_original

Y/n pov
"Bye little guy." I wave to plagg.

"I need to help ladybug." Chat says.

"Can I help?" I ask grabbing a pillow.

"How will a pillow help?"

"Well it helped with the last akuma."

"But that was ladybug's lucky charm."

"True, but it's something."

"I have an idea, but I need another pillow and duct-tape." He says.

I grab the supplies. He duct-tapes the pillows together on my chest and back. Then I put on a helmet, with some sweet shades. "Let's go!"

We step out the door. He grands my waist and we "fly" up. We look for a little while until will finally see ladybug fighting the designer/ my akumatized dad. I look down and see an old man searching for his keys. "Chat I'm gonna help him, you catch up to ladybug." He sets me down and I help the man find his keys.

I pick up a key chain. "Here you go."

"Thank you." He says shaking my hand. When he lets go I see a cool looking box in my hand.

"What is this?" I ask the door. I see a note that says, "open this in secret and don't let anyone else see."

I walk into an ally. Chat lands next to me. "What's that?"

"I don't know. The man gave it to me."

"Maybe you should open it."

I open it and see a flash of yellow light. Inside is a hair comb. "People still use these." I ask putting it in my hair.

"I think you should talk to the bee kwami." Chat noir says.

"Oh hi, what's your name?" I ask the little black and yellow thing.

(I drew that, so you know what your kwami looks like)
"I'm Paige. Chat can tell you the basics of your powers, becase you really need to fight. To transform say "Paige, stripes on. Your power is honey comb, this makes it so what ever you touch will get sticky, anything will stick to it, or it will stick to anything."

"Cool. Paige, stripes on!" I transform.

"Um, ok. So you are now a miraculous holder."

"Yeah. So my weapon is a rope." I hold it up. It becomes a loaded bow. "Sweet."

"Five minutes after you use your power you transform back to y/n. What do you want your super hero name to be?"

"Bumblebee." I throw the rope at a building and swing up, we "fly" over to ladybug.

"Please tell me there's not two." Ladybug says.

"This is bumblebee. She also has a miraculous." Chat answers.

"Chat distract the designer while I get his hat." Ladybug says.

"Ok." I point my bow at him.

"This is just too easy." The designer says with an evil laugh. He points at the street and lady wifi flies up the building on the Hoverboard like thing.

"We still out number you." Chat says.

"Not for long." The designer says. He points at a window and out comes antibug.

"This is like what happened with the pupiter." Ladybug says a little annoyed.

I shoot an arrow at lady wifi. She pauses it like I hoped she would. (She posted all her videos she made while being lady wifi on her ladyblog.) "Honey comb!" I yell touching her.

She tries to swipe a pause at me, but her finger gets stuck to the screen. She tries to walk forward, but falls down and gets stuck to the ground.

"One down, two more to go." I say.

I shoot an arrow at antibug. It hits her making her fall asleep. *Beep! Beep!* My Miraculous bings making a stripe disappear.

"Lucky charm!" Ladybug yells. Down falls a ball of yarn.

"M-lady you know I'm not a real cat right? I don't like to play with yarn." Chat says.

"I know."

"Cataclysm!" Chat makes a hole in the roof trying to trap the designer. Instead he falls through the hole and runs away.

"He's getting away!" I yell. *Bing! Bing!* "And I only have 3 minutes left!"

"Go power your kwami. We'll call you if we need help." Ladybug says.

"Ok." I laso home.

*Bing! Bing!* I land on my bed right as my transformation wears off. "So do you power by cheese too?"

"No, I like things with hunny." Paige answers.

"Ok." I grab a bottle of hunny from the pantry. I hand her a spoon full. "Will that be enough?"

"Yes." She licks the spoon clean.

I stick the spoon and hunny in my bag. I take off the pillows. "Paige, stripes on!" I transform.

My bow starts ringing. I answer it. "Y/ bumblebee, meet us at the Agrest mansion." Chat says.

"OK. I'll be right over." I say hanging up. I laso over to Adrein's house and see Ladybug and chat noir climbing in from a balcony. I follow.

"Who's room is this?" I ask ladybug.

"Adrein's." She says dreamily.

"You kinda sound like marinette." I say.

"It's not like I am her." She says nervously.

"Ok? Where'd chat go?" I ask looking around.

"I don't know, he just disappeared." Ladybug answers.

Adrein walks out of the bathroom. "Ladybug, what are you doing here? And who are you?" He asks.

"Bumblebee. I believe your father could have caused this akuma so maybe the designer will come back for revenge." I say.

"I didn't even know why we came here, it was Chat's idea." Ladybug says.

"Ok. Have you seen your father or the designer recently?" I ask adrein.

"No. I don't even know what the designer looks like." He answers.

I show him some pictures I took on my phone.

"The last time I saw either of them was this morning before he was akumatized." Adrein answers.

We hear a crash. "What was that?" Ladybug asks.

"It's probably chat, he is a cat." I say.

"So he's wandering the house knocking things over?" Ladybug asks.

Adrein chuckles. "Why would he be knocking stuff over?"

"Because he's a cat." I see a little black blur by his bed. "I saw movement." I walk over to his bed and see a fly.

"What was It?" Ladybug asks.

"A fly." We hear another crash."what is that cat doing?" I walk out of the room.

I see the designer putting dresses and other clothing items on things in the house.

"Now he'll see all of my beautiful designs. He shall see how wrong he was about my designs." He says.

"They are some good designs, but why are lamps and tables wearing your designs?" I ask like a total idiot.

"So you would like to wear my designs?"

"Maybe later. Hunny comb!" I touch him.

He falls down and gets stuck to the floor. "Antibug!" He yells.

She swings in through the window. "Anti charm!" She yells. Down falls a black and red spear.

"How is that fair? Ladybug gets pillows and other lame things while she gets weapons!?" I ask.

"That's what I was thinking last time we fought her." Chat says.

"Where were you? I followed you then you vanished." Ladybug says.

"I was stealing cheese from their kitchen." He answers.

"That's stealing." Ladybug says a little confused.

"Stop talking!" I yell dodging the butt of the spear.

Chat tries to grab the designer's hat, but the spear stabs into his shoulder.

*Bing! Bing!* 4 minutes left.

I shoot an arrow at antibug knocking her out. Ladybug grabs the hat and devilizes the it. I run to chat. "Are you ok?"

"Fine." He answers passing out from loss of blood.

"Wake up." I say panicked. Pink swirls around him making the spear disappear. I pick him up and laso home. I set him on my bed. 'crap, I'm supposed be at martinets!' I think. I go on her roof, go inside her room, and detransform.

"Hey. So how much of the fight did you get?" She asks.

"Not much. So my mom just called, and told me to come home."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye." I run home. I get in my room and see Adrein lying on my bed bleeding. Plagg is on his chest with a wounded shoulder too.
_______________

Don't be a ghost reader
Comment
Critique
Vote
Request
Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 996 24
"I've always wanted to sing on stage with crowd's of people screaming my name..." "But that day will never come true..." You are an ex-trainee after...
334K 14.5K 41
Bitten by a radioactive spider and playing superhero back in California was fine, but in Paris? This one is going to be a doozy. With avoiding two su...
14K 369 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
13.8K 415 10
Miraculous Ladybug but set in the distant past with royalty and bLOOD AND DEATH and cuteness :)