Miniminter love story ❤️❤️

By Queen_morgs

Read to find out !!! My first FF hope u like it! Morgan and her boyfriend Simon live in the sidemen House to... More

Thrope park❤️
A life living with a Youtuber...
Football video bants! And.....
Hospital
Heated
Recovery from heated
Party drama!
Forgiven..... and more!
Morning, week after!
Babies, marriage and just problems!
2 month later ....
Tradegy..
8th year anniversary!!❤️ Part 1
8th year anniversary!!Part 2❤️
Engagment party!
Cuddle times!
Wedding day!!!❤️
New book

Our date!

323 1 0
By Queen_morgs

Hi my name is Morgan this is the story of my love story with my true love Simon lets get on with the story!
Morgan's POV
It was a Wednesday morning and u remember today u were going to see the love of ur life , ur boyfriend  Simon.
U went to get showered and when you came out ur phone started to ring you looked at the caller ID and it said Simon❤️ you answered the phone.
"Hello babe " you said.
"Morning to the most beautiful girl in the world wud?" Replied Simon
" Just got out the shower getting ready for our date tonite why? Also where are we going plz tell me !" U said in ur baby voice that Simon loves.
"Because I care about my girl, also all u need to know is just wear something comfy and make sure u bring ur pj's as ur staying at mine, k?".
"K I better go get ready then" I replied in a disappointed tone.
" Love u see u in about 30 mins?".
"See u , love u babe!❤️".
"Love u more!" Simon shouted u chuckle.
U  hang up  and went to your wardrobe you put on ur favourite ripped blue jeans, black converse and Simons favourite jumper he likes u wearing the one with sidemen on it . Ur just about to put ur make up on when the doorbell rings " He can't of got here that quick?" U say confusingly.
U run to get the door and open it to find a tall sexy man hiding behind a bunch of flowers at ur door. He removes the bunch so u can see his beautiful jawline and his cute dimples.
" Hello baby girl" he says with a smirk on his face and bends down to give u a kiss on the lips as Ur tiny comparison to him .
"Hello babe, I'm not ready but I'll be like 15 mins is that okay? I say innocently.
" Sure" he says with a smirk on his face. He picks u up and Carries u into my room but on the way puts the flowers into the kitchen ,  he drops u on my bed and kisses u more. U get off the bed to ur desk to do ur make up when his warm hands grab u by ur waist and pulls u in close to his chest.
" I gotta do my make up I'll give u a proper hug in a minute" U say , he gives u his cute sad puppy face and U couldn't help it but gave him a  hug.  " Do you want me to pack ur pj's and stuff to stay over?" He asks
U reply " sure thxs babe ur so helpful". U finish off ur make up and help him pack ur bag, when u and Simon finish u grab ur coat and ur ready to leave when he grabs ur  face and kisses u again. He gives u a smirk look and takes ur bag in his right hand and holds ur hand with his left. We get in his car and u ask again" Plz can u tell me where we're going I can't take it much longer!" U moaned with a sad puppy face.
He chuckles and says " if I tell u it won't be a surprise but I'll give u a clue , when u were little when u got a boyfriend u wanted to do it". U thought carefully and remember that U always wanted to go to a theme park  with ur boyfriend and u would be so cute together and spend a day on rides and having fun !
" Are we going to a theme park !" U screamed
He replied " Bingo, u got it babe we are going Thrope Park is that okay?"
" Well of course if I'm with u !" He smiles and u look out for the sign that read Thrope park. When U saw it and Simon carefully parks the car u  lean over and  gave him a kiss that lasted ages! But in the back of ur mind ur dreading it as ur scared of STEALTH!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1K 59
"I- hi! Sorry, I was expecting Sophie," I explained, feeling my face turn a shade of red in front of this ridiculously handsome boy at the door. "We...
22.8K 329 31
Ella will be saved. Friendships will be made. Enemy's will resurface. Love will blossom. Drama will occur. Trust will be broken. And hearts will be...
3.9K 28 39
A girl from LA moves from the big town to a beautiful magical town by the name of London. She meets a bunch of new people including that one awkward...
37.8K 686 34
Harley moves away from her abusive boyfriend after her mum gets a new job. When she moves house she falls in love with her neighbour Simon everything...