Living High School to the Ful...

By SkyDancer

Sarah's senior year is coming up - and she decided to make the most of it. She is a girl on a mission: livin... More

Chapter 1: The Talk
Chapter 2: The Idea
Chapter 3: ***The List***
Chapter 4: The First Day of School
Chapter 5: ***Try out for Cheerleading***
Chapter 6: ***Lunch with the Populars***
Chapter 7: Talking to Aaron, Brian and Dinah
Chapter 8: Movie Night at Emma's
Chapter 9: Party-crashing Preparations
Chapter 10: ***Crashing a Party***
Chapter 11: Dealing with Penny
Chapter 12: Post-party talks
Chapter 13: Drama, drama, drama
Chapter 14: ***Singing in the Cafeteria***
Chapter 15: Manic Monday
### Do you have or plan on having a bucket list for Senior Year? ###
Chapter 16: At the School Pond
Chapter 17: Fluffy
Chapter 18: Lunch with the Cheerleaders
Chapter 19: Dr. Emma Love
Chapter 20: Wide Awake Ugliness
Chapter 21: Winter Ball Committee
Chapter 22: ***Play a Prank***
Chapter 23: Canvas Bags Campaign
Chapter 24: ***Have a Food Fight***
Chapter 25: Pizza, Pizza
Chapter 26: ***Show Some Serious School Spirit at a Football Game***
Chapter 27: After The Game
Chapter 28: ***Show Disruptive Behavior in Class***
Chapter 29: ***Throw a Party*** - Part 1
Chapter 30: ***Throw a Party*** - Part 2
Chapter 31: Clean-up Crew
Chapter 32: ***Ask a Guy out on a Date***
Chapter 33: The Date
Chapter 34: *** Going to the winter ball stag***
BONUS CHAPTER: Chapter 9 from ?? POV

Chapter 35: Diner Talk

141K 3.9K 1.3K
By SkyDancer

****PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE AND READ THIS!*****
If you made it this far, chances are you read the whole story. Thank you so much for it!
Ever since my story is completed, it still gets thousands of reads, but hardly anyone votes for it - or only on the last chapter. If you liked it and if you can spare a minute or two, I would really appreciate it if you could vote on some of the other chapters as well. Just some sort of thank you. And if you really liked it, feel free to leave a short comment and tell me. I love comments!

Thanks. But now - the grand finale!

 ______________________

RECAP

Just as I was unlocking my car, I noticed something lying on the ground. I picked it up to take a closer look, the street light  shining on it from above.

It was a piece of a bumper sticker. Maybe Aaron's little bumper sticker philosophy wasn't as farfetched after all. You had to take risks every now and then, deal with all the good things and the bad things, or you weren't living at all, I realized while reading that torn apart piece of wisdom.

The End

Chapter 35

Hey, I recognized that bumper sticker piece. It was from Aaron's sticker saying Avoid Life. It Will Kill You In The End. He must have removed that sticker, put up a new one here in the parking lot, and littered again. If Lauren had seen this, she would have thrown a temper tantrum.

Maybe there was a career for me as bumper sticker slogan designer? My canvas bags slogans had been pretty successful. And I already had an idea for a slogan for the bumper sticker I could put on my mother's car: Avoid Love. It Will Break Your Heart In The End.

With a sigh, I unlocked the door and climbed inside. I sent a quick text to all of my friends, letting them know that I had left. And then I headed home.

Since the winter ball marked the beginning of our Christmas break, there was no more school for me this year. Just as well. More time for me to get over Josh. Uh, I couldn't believe it. That was so typical of me! Only realizing that I was crushing on a guy when it was too late.

Why couldn't I have had that particular epiphany one day earlier? Just one day?

But no. Sarah Adams has to be the one person who is so clueless when it comes to her own feelings that the term clueless doesn't do her any justice.

This called for cluelesslesslesslesslesslesslessness.

The only silver lining I was able to see in the whole heartbreak mess I was in: I've never had a chance with Josh anyway. He obviously was still very much into Kate. And the only other girl he remotely had looked at in that way had been Emma.

Emma. My beloved, bewitched-by-Brian best friend. Yep. After all the misunderstandings and the extremely cruel week both of them had when they hadn't been on speaking terms, they were now permanent residents of cloud number nine.

It was so cute! I was so happy for them. I truly was!

And I was extremely jealous. I truly was.

I was a horrible friend. Somehow, the dynamics in our little group of five had shifted. Not very surprisingly. I mean, Brian and Emma were now officially dating – to the delight of both of their parents. I swear, Emma's parents were only by a hair shy from throwing an our-only-daughter-had-picked-the-most-perfect-boyfriend party. They were ecstatic!

So yeah, them being a couple was so not-weird and weird at the same time. Luckily, Brian felt the same way about showing public displays of affection like I did. Holding hands and such were fine by me, but I didn't really need to see them doing anything that crossed that line.

Aaron had been surprised by this development as much as I had; Dinah, on the other hand, had suspected something along those lines. She hadn't said anything, though, because she believed it was best not to meddle.

Since it was Christmas, family time and vacation time, I naturally didn't get to see as much of my friends as during school. Only Dinah knew about me having a crush on Josh. When I had told her  about me finally realizing at the winter ball that I had developed serious feelings for him, she simply shrugged and said that she had suspected something along those lines.

Sometimes I really wanted to smack her!

Anyway, the funk I was in was nothing like I had ever encountered before in my life. It was pathetic. The most stupid little things reminded me of him.

Grapefruits. Because we had a stupid discussion about their name.

Muffins. Because they were his favorite food group.

Ice cream. Because he created the ice cream muffin.

Paper. Because I taught him how to play paper ball.

As I said: pathetic.

Even worse. Pathetictictictictictictictic.

And we hadn't even been a couple! Not even a single kiss had happened between us.

Oh. Kiss. That reminded me of the way he looked underneath the mistle toe at the winter ball. When he was just about to kiss me. Every five minutes I congratulated and mentally kicked myself at the same time for not having kissed him then.

I hadn't heard anything from Josh.

Okay. Not entirely true. He had sent me a text message saying      merry x-mas! j.

The message was still saved and I looked it at a couple of times per day. No need to tell me. I was very much aware of it bordering on insanity. I won't even mention that the knotted spoon he had given me for my birthday was sitting on my nightstand, so that it was the first thing I saw when I woke up and the last thing before I fell asleep.

The only text message I had sent Josh was the following:      thx! merry x-mas. sarah

I couldn't even text with smileys anymore because they reminded me of the gay smiley, and the gay smiley reminded me of Josh. It wasn't even funny how I finally realized what details I had memorized about him. What if I only would have paid attention to them a bit earlier, maybe then...?

Uh. What-ifs never do anyone any good.

I had thought about sending him a text message. I had spent endless hours drafting the perfect text which was never sent:      hi. hope u have a nice holiday. sarah

No, I won't even start to explain why this was the perfect message.

More than one week after the winter ball had passed, and I still wasn't feeling the tiniest bit better. Being at home all day, left to my thoughts, was probably not very healthy. Although I preferred it very much over being back at school where Kate would most likely be parading the hallways with him at her side.

My stomach turned just thinking about them being together. Even though I knew it was an awful thing to think, I really hoped that the two of them had some sort of fight which was going to end in their break-up. Better yet, let them be broken up already! The thought of having to face a Single Josh was much more bearable than the thought of a Coupled-up Josh.

The thought of a Sarah Josh was the best thought of all of them, though.

Oh boy, I had it bad. Never before had I been in love like this.

It was the day before New Year's. I was lounging in my room, reading, trying my best not to think about Josh – which naturally didn't work since books are made out of paper, and you can make paper balls out of paper, and paper balls reminded me of Josh – when the beeping sound of my phone notified me about having a new text message.

Immediately, my heart started beating faster as it always did lately when it heard that beep, hoping against hope that it would be from him.

         need 2 talk 2 u. urgent. diner @3pm?

This was very strange, to say the least. What need would be there for a talk between the two of us? Immediately, I replied.

        talk about what?

I was holding my phone in my hand, waiting for the reply. As soon as it arrived, I opened it.

        red dell

Panic burned up in my chest. About Josh? Why? Had something happened to him? Before I even was aware of the fact that I had pressed the call button, I heard the dial tone ring, twice.

Then he picked up. "'Lo?"

"Dan, is he okay?" I asked panicked. "Has something happened? An accident? Or –"

"Whoa, chill," Kingsley told me. "Nothing like that. So, can you meet me, or what?"

"Why do we have to meet?" Meeting him meant leaving my bed. "Can't you just tell me now?"

"No," he said firmly. "You in, or what?"

I sighed. If it was about Josh, I had to go. Not going wasn't even an option. "Yeah, I'm in."

"Cool. See you at three."

Three o'clock was still four hours away. Plenty of time to get out of bed, take a shower, try to get some food down, get dressed – maybe I should opt for getting dressed first, then the eating thing – and imagine a zillion scenarios what exactly could be so urgent involving Josh that Dan Kingsley had to talk to me about it of all people.

The most likely one I had come up with: Josh and Kate had broken up already – I really liked that part – because he realized that he was in love with Emma and needed my advice, me being her best friend. Which would suck for Josh, seeing that Em was head over heels in love with Brian.

Time dragged slowly like three-hours-old chewing gum. Eventually, though, it was time to leave. I grabbed my mother's car keys, glad about my parents being at some friends' house, and rushed out. Since there was only one diner in Rome, the parking lot was quite full for this time of the day. I spotted Dan's pick-up truck already parked there.

Wow. I was almost ten minutes early and he was already here? I never would have pegged him for a very punctual person. Then again, Kingsley had me surprised more often than not since I had gotten to know him better.

Inside, I examined all the guests, looking for the familiar figure of Dan Kingsley. Eventually, I saw him sitting in a corner booth right next to the window. But he wasn't alone.

His back was facing me, but the brownish hair with golden streaks, shimmering even in the cold neon light of the lamp above him, was a dead giveaway.

My heart picked up a beat. Or two.

Josh was here? Why? I wasn't ready to see him just like that without a proper warning. Or preparation time. Not to mention a written plan of action.

Kingsley hadn't noticed me yet. I still had a chance to leave. I could leave. Like, right now. Just go. Go! Just for your information, stupid feet, that's your job. Moving.

Yep, that's better. Much more like it. Hey, where are you going? Wait!

"Hey, Sarah," Kingsley greeted me with a tiny smile on his face when he saw me standing right next to their table.

My eyes immediately were pulled over by Josh's presence. "Hey."

Oh, my faulty, faulty memory! He was so much cuter than I remembered him to be!

Taken aback, he stared at me. His hazel eyes were dazed. "Hey," Josh finally said.

Kingsley made room for me on his bench and scooted over. "Come sit."

Fortunately, the rest of my body was on autopilot, following orders, while my mind was almost shooting out sparks because so many thoughts at once were running through it.

He's here.

Good thing I picked my cute sweater to wear.

His hair has grown out again a bit.

That guy in the neighbor booth really shouldn't pick his nose in public.

Why did Josh look different?

"Menu?" Dan shoved it right in front of my face, obstructing my view of the one guy I had been thinking about every single second of the last few days. I blinked. Kingsley actually had done me a favor. The connection was broken. I really shouldn't ogle Josh so selfishly. Plus, now I had something which kept me busy.

Nobody said anything while I was studying the menu. Our waitress popped up at our table not even a minute later and I ended up ordering a soda. The two boys also had only soft drinks in front of them. Even though, knowing Kingsley, I was sure there was food on its way.

There was only so much studying of their glasses I could do before they thought that I had developed a weird sort of fetish. I glanced at Josh again. He seemed to be confused. Okay. I wasn't the only one.

"Dan?" I addressed the boy right next to me. "Why am I here?"

"You two," he waved his pointer from me to Josh and back again. "Talk."

My eyes met Josh's hazel ones. I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"About what?" Josh and I asked at the same time.

Josh grinned a little and added "Jinx."

Okay, I could do this. I could. I definitely could!

Maybe.

"How are you?" I wanted to know from Josh. Since I was talking to him, I had to look into his eyes. I had to. Absolutely had to. It would be rude not to.

"Fine," he replied. "And you?"

Kingsley groaned. "Bull!" Then he slapped his hand on the table, making me wince. "You've been moping for the last few days, Reddell," he stated annoyed. "And Emily told me that you've done pretty much the same, Sarah."

Emily?

"Who's Emily?" I asked confused.

The corner of Josh's mouth twisted. "I'm guessing Emma."

Right. My brain was so mushy at the moment, I hadn't even thought about the most logical explanation.

Silence.

Frustrated, Dan growled. "Okay, here's the deal. This guy had his heart broken." He pointed with his thumb in Josh's direction.

My mental powers had finally worked! Kate and Josh were no more. Yay!

Uh, what a mean thing to think, Sarah. Very mean. And Kate had broken up with him. Breaking his heart. That nasty, little... cheerleading... cheerleader! Huh, I didn't really know anything else about her. Not that it mattered. She hurt Josh. For that alone, her pom poms deserved to lose all their... pom.

Oh god, I had finally figured out why Josh looked different. He wasn't smiling! Granted, he wasn't smiling all the time. But he always radiated happiness, as if his whole body was illuminated a little. No more. The happy shine was gone.

Kate had dimmed Josh!

"Now talk." Kingsley said.

Should he ever consider being the host of a talk show, this could be his signature line.

"Dan," Josh said exasperated, "I really appreciate what you're trying to do here. But let it go, okay? She's got a boyfriend now."

Kate already had another boyfriend? Wow. That girl was working fast. But what had it to do with me?

Dan shook his head, annoyed. "Dude, you don't understand. Gemma has the boyfriend. Lauren and me met them at the mall yesterday."

Okay, I was at a total loss. They might as well could be speaking Xhosa.

The running back blinked. "Emma?"

"Hey, guys, mind filling me in here?" I said.

Dan looked at me. "This is some messed up shit. 'Kay. Reddell here," he pointed at Josh again, "thought that this one dude at the winter ball, you know, the dude that is now with your friend... Emma?" He raised his eyebrows.

I nodded.

"Yeah. Anyway, he thought he was with you, but he wasn't. All a misunderstanding."

I still had no idea what he was talking about.

"Wait. Are you saying Brian is dating Emma?" Josh wondered.

Kingsley looked at me. "Is his name Brian?"

"If you are asking me if Brian is dating Emma, then yes," I confirmed.

Josh looked at me concerned. "Are you okay? I mean... okay with it?"

"With Brian dating Emma?"

Josh nodded.

"Are you kidding me? That's the best thing that ever happened!"

"For real?" The beautiful boy across from me smiled a little. My hearted started racing. "But I thought that you were in love with him!"

"What? What gave you that idea?"

Oh, his captivating eyes for sure.

"Um...," Josh looked at me baffled, before he glanced at Kingsley. "How long did you plan on staying here?"

Dan grinned. "I'm outta here. You two better keep talking. I'll check on you later."

I stood up to let him get out. Right at the moment, the waitress arrived with my soda. I sat back down again.

"Later," Dan said, a huge grin plastered on his face, shoving his hands into his pockets, he left.

"So,"  Josh started the conversation again. "To answer your question: one, you told him you loved him."

"He's my friend. Of course I love him," I stated. "And I do happen to tell my friends that I love them."

"Yeah, but you also hugged him like... a non-friend."

Like a non-friend?

"When?"

"Um... at lunch. That day Emma and Brian were fighting. Outside in the hallway."

Oh, that.

"He had a hard time, that's all."

Thoughtfully, Josh studied me. "Yeah, but you also kissed him."

He really needed to be friends with more girls. That was nothing out of the ordinary.

"On the cheek," I clarified.

"No, I'm talking about the winter ball now."

Oh!

"Oh. That." I bit my lower lip. "That was actually the only way to get Brian and Emma together."

Josh looked at me confused, raising his eyebrows.

"Long story."

"I've got time," he said, leaning back and stretching his arms behind his neck. My heart started racing.

"Um... why exactly are we talking about all this? Because of Emma? I'm sorry, but she's happy with Brian, Josh."

"Emma? What would I want from Emma?"

You've gotta be kidding me!

I looked at him incredulously. "Are you telling me you're not interested in Emma?"

Josh laughed. "No, I'm not. Never was. She's a nice girl, but no."

"But Brian and I thought that... oh."

Okay. Once more, I had been wrong.

"So," I said hesitantly, trying to process the new information. "If this is not about Emma, why am I here?"

His hazel eyes burned into mine as he leaned forward again, intertwining his fingers on the table. "You're here because it's about you," I heard Josh's velvet voice say, one of his beautiful smiles on his lips.

I must be dreaming. Or dead. Or dead dreaming. Could dead people dream?

"Me?" I peeped, flabbergasted.

"Yes, you." His smile was now on full throttle.

Sound barrier broken by Sarah Adams' heart in one... two... now!

"But what about Kate?"

I just had to ask and ruin this perfect moment!

Josh simply shrugged. "What about her?"

"I thought... wasn't she the girl you were talking about? The one who blew you off?"

He laughed, eyes twinkling. At that rate, I was going to have a heart attack in about two minutes. My whole body was completely infatuated by every single thing Josh.

"You are the girl who blew me off!"

"Me?" I cried out. "I would have never blown you off!"

He was now shaking with laughter. If he weren't that good-looking while doing that and if my hormones would allow me to think straight, I would be very mad at him for that.

Chuckling, he tried to catch his breath again. "Sarah," he said, taking a sip of his soda, calming down again. "You blew me off several times."

"Never! Not even one single one."

"Oh, let's count, shall we?" He held up his pointer in the air. "One: last year, maybe a month or two before prom. I invited you to come hang out with some of my friends at Roma. You said you would be there anyway. You weren't."

 A faint, faint memory came back to me. Yep, I remembered. When we had been working together on that English project, he had invited me. True. But I also remember that we had been at Roma, but Josh hadn't been there.

"Wait. What Roma. Arcade or café?"

Josh frowned, realization settling on his face. "Arcade."

"Café!" I exclaimed happily. "But come on, seriously, that never even counted as a real invitation. Besides, you never brought it up."

"Because I thought you were dating Aaron then. But okay," he said smiling. "I'll give you that. Back then, I only thought you were fun and I wanted to get to know you better. I hadn't liked you yet the way I do now."

Oh my god. He liked me? He liked me? Me?

He liked me!

Damn, if this was a dead dream, I don't want it to end.

"Two." He was now holding up two fingers. "Julie's party."

"But... we had other plans! And again, you invited all of my friends as well."

He sighed. "Okay, I see this is gonna take a while. Three: the football game. Now, no misunderstanding there. I was only asking you for a kiss."

Uh oh. "But... I thought you were joking!"

Suddenly, he turned serious. "I wasn't joking. And what about number four? The winter ball?"

A flashback of the almost kiss hit me. "Well... I wanted to kiss you. Really. I did. But I thought you had finally gotten together with Kate and only wanted to kiss me because of the mistle toe."

The girl sitting in the neighbor booth suddenly turned around. "Wait, I didn't catch the last part. Did you say mistle toe?"

"Yeah," I confirmed, too baffled that she openly admitted to be eavesdropping.

"Thanks!" She said happily and turned around again, waving at someone in the parking lot.

Weird.

"So let me get this straight," Josh said smiling. "I had been right all along when I told you that I thought Brian and Emma had some chemistry going on between them."

I nodded.

"Say it," he asked me, smirking.

"Yes, you've been right."

He beamed at me. "I usually am."

If he wasn't so cute, I would slap him for being so cocky.

Suddenly, my phone beeped. I ignored it, but only seconds later Josh's phone beeped as well. We looked at each other and opened our text messages.

      look up.

I did as Dan's message had told me to. Seconds later Josh did the same.

High up, right underneath the ceiling, was a mistle toe. If you didn't know where you had to look for it, you never would have seen it.

Dan, cupid's little helper. It looked like he finally had embraced his soft side. Such a romantic! It ust have taken a lot of preparation.

Josh smiled at me a smile so wide and bright, my heart seriously considered the heart attack option, literally skipping a beat. "I so owe Kingsley," he said as he leaned over the table, his captivating eyes putting mine under their spell.

Oh my god. Oh my god! He was going to kiss me!

Quickly, I grabbed a menu and held it so that our faces were hidden behind it from the rest of the diner guests. Such a movie thing to do, and most likely attracting more looks than a simple kiss would have done. But this was my first kiss with Josh, and I didn't want the whole wide world to see it.

My smile most likely matching Josh's, I met him halfway. I closed my eyes and then...

... we bumped into each other. It didn't hurt, but I could have sworn I had seen a flash. Embarrassed and amused at the same time, I started giggling.

Josh's warm eyes twinkled. Then his gaze left me as he turned around and knocked at the window. Outside, Dan was watching us with a huge grin on his face, holding a camera in his hands.

That guy! How dare he!

"Let's try it again," Josh said, smiling. With his left hand, he picked up another menu and obstructed Kingsley's view of us with it. I held up mine again the same way as before. His right hand, so warm to the touch, cupped my face gently and pulled me closer. I closed my eyes and then...

...we kissed. A kiss I could feel all the way to my toes. A high voltage kiss.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was what a first kiss was supposed to be like!

It was perfect.

And I had gotten my happy ending after all.

THE END.

(This time for real)

____________________________________________

Final A/N:

It's done! It's finished! Time for the final curtain and freakishly long Author's Notes!

Instead of doing the well-deserved thanks, I have to apologize to some people first.

SkyDancer's List of Sincere Apologies

I apologize to everyone of you...

-          whose phone got confiscated for reading my story during class

-          whose laptop got confiscated for reading my story in the middle of the night and  waking up grumpy family members because you had to laugh so much

-          who first had his/her laptop, and then his/her phone confiscated for reading my story late at night

-          is now afraid of reading in public because of stares they received while reading and enjoying my story

-          who said she/he became addicted and feverishly checked their mailbox for the "SkyDancer has posted a new story"-message

-          who also claimed to have become addicted and didn't do/finish your homework or study for exams because of that

-          who wasn't on Team Josh and is now disappointed that your team didn't make it (To my defense: I thought it was pretty clear from almost the beginning that it was going to be Josh! I really thought the cross-breeding flowers comment would tip all of you off. I'm glad it didn't.)

-          who is now so wrapped up in Sarah's random thoughts that pretty normal things or conversations remind you of something mentioned in the story and make you giggle, causing people staring at you like a lunatic

-          who "dude"s other people because you can't remember their name

-          who are left behind feeling a void so big even the biggest chocolate sundae can't fill ("Hey!" Sarah cries out. "That's impossible! They lie, SkyDancer! They all lie!")

-          is a teacher and has to deal with students playing bullshit bingo. I honestly thought everyone knows about it!

- who had bets going on with their friends with whom Sarah is going to end up with and have now lost their bet

Is there going to be a sequel?

I'm pleased to announce that I've been thinking a lot about the possibilities of a sequel to "Living High School to the Fullest". But why stop there? What about prequels?

SkyDancer's List of Possible Prequels and Sequels to "Living High School to the Fullest"

- Living Nursery to the Fullest
- Living Kindergarten to the Fullest
- Living Elementary School to the Fullest
- Living Middle School to the Fullest
- Living College to the Fullest
- Living Marriage to the Fullest
- Living Divorce to the Fullest
- Living Retirement to the Fullest
- Living Death to the Fullest

What do you think? I like the last one best. ;)

Okay, honest answer: I'm really happy with the story as it is, and as of now, I'm not planning on writing a sequel; although I do have an idea in mind. I, for one, never say never. But: No, no sequel in the immediate future. Sorry. No begging and pleading will convince me otherwise. I have to really feel the story in order to write it. Right now, it's only the faintest tingling.

What about the deal between Dan and Josh?
Haha, yes, you all want to know EVERYTHING, don't you? Okay. I most likely will include the deal when I edit the last three chapters. No idea when that will happen. Ask me again in 2020.  Also, WHY do you have to know everything? It's their deal. Josh or Dan will Sarah tell about it eventually. It's just you guys who don't know what it's about. ;)

Are you going to post other stories here on wattpad? If so, can you tell us something about them?
Check out my new teen fiction / humor story "Mutiny of the Neeks". (Story in external link) It's about this player Hamilton. Video game player, peeps! He's a bit of a nerd and a geek, his best friend believes that aliens control our government and that "they" are out there to get us, but Hamilton is fine with it. Okay, he gets bullied a bit, but otherwise his life is fine. Until one day his 15 seconds of fame get stolen by pom-poms. Then he decides it's time for the smart people to rule the school and show the jocks and popular people how it's done. Only he needs all the help he can get - all the fellow nerds and geeks.

You can also check out my completed short story "The Story That Has Everything". The title does not lie - it has every cliché you can think of and have ever read in a Young Adult novel. It's a parody (obviously) and a quick read with maybe a laugh or two.

❤  THANKS
Thank you so much for almost 1,800 fans, 700,000 reads and 5,000+ comments! It means the world to me that you guys love my story so much, and that you took the time to leave some sort of appreciation instead of being ghost readers! I love the votes, sure, but I absolutely heart your comments! I read every single one of them and they kept me motivated the whole time. A very special thanks for not having left a single bad one! Nope, not ONE negative comment! (Yet. Hehe.)

Also, thanks for the tons of messages telling me in how many ways my story has inspired you. There are at least two of you who are going to have a whipped cream fight, almost 100 of you creating your own high school bucket list, two whom my story has inspired to join your school's environmental club (one of those two even wants to suggest the canvas bags idea!), one who is going to have a Funny Hat Day at her school next year as a way to raise money - and I lost count of all the people using the Penny smiley, spreading the word about the gay smiley and most of all: playing bullshit bingo. Oh, and also several people who went and rented Little Shop of Horrors, Spaceballs or discovered their love for The Pipettes and Horrible Histories. I feel like I should get some sort of provision from them, don't you agree? ;)

Yeah, I could keep going on and on, but bottom line: ❤ THANK YOU!!! ❤

_░▒███████
░██▓▒░░▒▓██
██▓▒░__░▒▓██___██████
██▓▒░____░▓███▓__░▒▓██
██▓▒░___░▓██▓_____░▒▓██
██▓▒░_______________░▒▓██
_██▓▒░______________░▒▓██
__██▓▒░____________░▒▓██
___██▓▒░__________░▒▓██
____██▓▒░________░▒▓██
_____██▓▒░_____░▒▓██
______██▓▒░__░▒▓██
_______█▓▒░░▒▓██
_________░▒▓██
_______░▒▓██
_____░▒▓██

Are you still reading this?

Congrats! You really read everything, up to the last word, don't you? That's dedication (*coughs* reading addict * coughs*) and you deserve some kind of appraisal. Go ahead, pat yourself on your shoulder. There, there! Well done. I'm proud of you. *wipes away tear*

Any Last Words, SkyDancer?
Never trust guys wearing red socks. Just don't!

xoxo,
SkyDancer <('')

PS: Really, still reading this?
PPS: Seriously? I'm getting worried. Stop it. Now!
PPPS: Shoo! Away with you!

PPPPS: I highly suggest you go see someone. You've really got a problem...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 18.6K 22
"I'd always liked my life. It was quiet, under control, and routine. Then he came along and showed me how much more there was, how much more I was." ...
736 28 23
From a greasy food fight to quite literally dancing the night way. To fighting her fears and singing in public to jumping out of an airplane. M is on...
776 77 24
It keeps twisting and turning for Sarah school life, especially when it comes to school crushes, parties, and a school play! That was only the beginn...
743 63 26
Football player meets figure skater Moving to the middle of nowhere, to a place called Arizona? The desert! Yep, that's my luck. And to top it off, I...