My Enemy Is Do Kyungsoo

By Fantaper

Soona transfers to a new high school due to her unhealthy relationship with her classmates. She believes her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
The Pretty boy
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Announcement
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14

Chapter 6

1K 29 1
By Fantaper

*Soona's POV*

He brought his face so closer to me, just a few inches apart. He looked at my lips and smirked.

No....No.....Is he trying to steal my first kiss? I cupped my lips with my palm.

"What are you thinking? You babo!" He said and gave me his uniform shirt.

I looked at him confused. "Wash my uniform". I let out a gasp.

"What? I am not a maid" I protested.

"I insist" he smirked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and grabbed the uniform from him.

And, yeah, I washed it. 😭.

I went to see him after finishing my washing. He was sitting on the couch peacefully, texting someone, maybe one of his friends.

"Here, I washed" throwing the uniform to him. He checked if there were any ink marks on the shirt. "Good" he smiled and looked at me "you may go".

" Yes, BOSS" and turned around to leave.

My house is just three streets away from here. So I decided to walk. Man,..... I feel so tired and it's so late. My brother will be looking for me. I don't want to tell him about detention though. I pouted as I walked on the street.

*seconds later*

Gosh,...... I feel someone following me. I turned around to see a boy wearing a black hoodie and a mask. 'I am so dead'. I walked faster to get to my home quickly.

*D.O.'s POV*

"Good" I smiled and looked at her "you may go now". She look so tired. Should I drive her home? 'No D.O., maintain your coolness'

*seconds later*

Aish....... I grabbed a black hoodie and a mask and started to follow her. I saw her pouting and then she turned back to see me. She increased her pace. I wonder why is she walking fast? Then it struck my mind.

" Cool.... She thought me as a pervert". A big smile plastered on my face. Maybe I should run after her. As expected, she ran. I can see her face, completely terrorised. Minutes later, she reached home. Hahaha..... It's fun pranking her.

*Soona's POV*

Phew...... I reached home safely. Who the hell was that?

I was invited by a big warm hug from my brother. "Where did you go? I was worried."

"Calm down oppa.... I.... uh.... I was in my friend's house" I lied.

"Really?! You got a friend?" He asked me in surprise since I didn't get any friend in my previous school.

I nodded in response. He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked raising his right eyebrow.

"A girl, uh.... Park. Shin. Rye" I smiled sheepishly while rubbing the nape of my neck. Damn, so great. There is no girl in this name in my class.

I went to my room and made myself fresh. I wore my pyjamas and ate dinner with my brother. I came up to the room and did my homework. This is my daily schedule after coming to the home from school. No fun, right?

I opened my pouch to take out the pencil. Right in time, I saw the pen. 'It all started with you, bad pen' 😭I mentally scolded the pen and threw it into the trash can.

About my studies,...... I'm a brainiac. People call me 'nerd', well a 'pretty nerd' though.

Just when I was about to finish my homework, someone knocked the front door. "I will open the door, oppa" I shouted.

I came downstairs and opened the door. And,my mouth naturally hung open.

_________________________________

I know,this chapter is not so nice. I lazily wrote it.
Who do you think, came to her house?

BTW, I won't update for the next three days. But in return, I will update maximum chapters I can, on the fourth day.

Meanwhile drop your guesses about who is her guest today.

Thanks for reading, friends.<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 2.3K 79
*♡* completed *♡* kyungsoo was the trash of school and at home. with a mother who died by suicide and a father who ran away .he was left with his ab...
917 73 18
"24th. December. 2000." Do Kyungsoo is just a simple college student who works part-time at a local record store. His life was ordinary, peaceful, an...
35.5K 638 13
Kyungsoo's looking to get out, get rid of, and let go of his past. He and his best friend go to Seoul, hoping to make it big. But Kyungsoo doesn't kn...
87.2K 5.4K 57
Do Kyungsoo. A young, cocky, bratty heir to his family's major company, sent to boarding school to learn his lesson. Kim Jongin. An irritable, short...