Chapter 6

*Soona's POV*

He brought his face so closer to me, just a few inches apart. He looked at my lips and smirked.

No....No.....Is he trying to steal my first kiss? I cupped my lips with my palm.

"What are you thinking? You babo!" He said and gave me his uniform shirt.

I looked at him confused. "Wash my uniform". I let out a gasp.

"What? I am not a maid" I protested.

"I insist" he smirked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and grabbed the uniform from him.

And, yeah, I washed it. 😭.

I went to see him after finishing my washing. He was sitting on the couch peacefully, texting someone, maybe one of his friends.

"Here, I washed" throwing the uniform to him. He checked if there were any ink marks on the shirt. "Good" he smiled and looked at me "you may go".

" Yes, BOSS" and turned around to leave.

My house is just three streets away from here. So I decided to walk. Man,..... I feel so tired and it's so late. My brother will be looking for me. I don't want to tell him about detention though. I pouted as I walked on the street.

*seconds later*

Gosh,...... I feel someone following me. I turned around to see a boy wearing a black hoodie and a mask. 'I am so dead'. I walked faster to get to my home quickly.

*D.O.'s POV*

"Good" I smiled and looked at her "you may go now". She look so tired. Should I drive her home? 'No D.O., maintain your coolness'

*seconds later*

Aish....... I grabbed a black hoodie and a mask and started to follow her. I saw her pouting and then she turned back to see me. She increased her pace. I wonder why is she walking fast? Then it struck my mind.

" Cool.... She thought me as a pervert". A big smile plastered on my face. Maybe I should run after her. As expected, she ran. I can see her face, completely terrorised. Minutes later, she reached home. Hahaha..... It's fun pranking her.

*Soona's POV*

Phew...... I reached home safely. Who the hell was that?

I was invited by a big warm hug from my brother. "Where did you go? I was worried."

"Calm down oppa.... I.... uh.... I was in my friend's house" I lied.

"Really?! You got a friend?" He asked me in surprise since I didn't get any friend in my previous school.

I nodded in response. He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked raising his right eyebrow.

"A girl, uh.... Park. Shin. Rye" I smiled sheepishly while rubbing the nape of my neck. Damn, so great. There is no girl in this name in my class.

I went to my room and made myself fresh. I wore my pyjamas and ate dinner with my brother. I came up to the room and did my homework. This is my daily schedule after coming to the home from school. No fun, right?

I opened my pouch to take out the pencil. Right in time, I saw the pen. 'It all started with you, bad pen' 😭I mentally scolded the pen and threw it into the trash can.

About my studies,...... I'm a brainiac. People call me 'nerd', well a 'pretty nerd' though.

Just when I was about to finish my homework, someone knocked the front door. "I will open the door, oppa" I shouted.

I came downstairs and opened the door. And,my mouth naturally hung open.

_________________________________

I know,this chapter is not so nice. I lazily wrote it.
Who do you think, came to her house?

BTW, I won't update for the next three days. But in return, I will update maximum chapters I can, on the fourth day.

Meanwhile drop your guesses about who is her guest today.

Thanks for reading, friends.<3