Chapter 10

(Long time no see,friends. I'll start uploading from now. Enjoy o(^▽^)o)

Soona's POV

I went up to the second floor and walked through the corridor. My lip still quivering upwards, I searched for a room.

Who said I should listen to the damn rules? Let me be a bad girl for this one day.

I saw a huge door on the corridor. I tried to open it but in vain. I examined its features and its rambled design. Err........different.

I moved my hand to the rambled design of the door and shuffled it, making it to evolve into a crown design. Literally, the door opened.

(Lol... I know that's practically impossible. But just imagine that. Just think that it is a way to secretly open the door)

I pushed the door slightly causing it to screech like the things they show on haunted movies. I peeked into the room and analyzed that it was safe inside.

I went in and examined the whole room. Seriously,this room was so large. There was a bed with white mattress and white towels covering it. And there was a dressing table with a huge mirror.

I saw a cupboard at the corner of the room and ran to it. I opened it and saw 6 grand gowns. Literally, my mouth hung open. I touched them enjoying their beauty.

Another door caught my eye and I ran towards it. I opened it and I saw........a huge garden at the u-shaped balcony. Variety of roses and flowers and green bushes made my heart flutter. I could feel 'love' inside me.

I walked forward to the tip of the u-shaped balcony. A view of the river was greatly seen from here. My lips curled up on the view of D.O.. He was enjoying with his friends. They laughed along and ......alone. Those six members are the only ones present there. Stupid jerks..... I cursed them. I continue to stare at D.O. Somehow he caught my attention and his eyes widened than usual.

I almost forgot that I was not supposed to come here. I hurried my pace to the room.

I saw a portrait hanging on the wall beside the bed. I leaned in closer to get a better view. There is a princess, she somehow resembling me, with a pink dress.

(Consider the princess wearing this dress)

"Wow, she looks like me" I mumbled. I ran backwards and escaped from the room. I sighed in relief, as there was no one on the corridor. I closed the door and noticed that the design was rambled again. I was awestruck. This was damn cool......

I went downstairs only to meet eyes with D.O staring at me like hell.