The Nerd Becomes Popular (ON...

By LonelyGhouls

Harry is the popular jock who always party and have bad marks. While Kristen is the nerd who always read and... More

The Nerd Becomes Popular
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
ANOUNCEMENT
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
NOTE

Chapter 6

1.4K 38 18
By LonelyGhouls

Kristen's POV:

Harry started walking over to us.So I did my best to avoid him.Apparently,that did'nt work.

"Kristen,can I please talk to you?" He asked.

I just lifted my head up to meet his eye.Instead of giving a smile,I chose to glare.He just sighed at my reaction.

"Listen,I know that you're mad at me and probably does'nt want to see me anymore but I just wanted to say that I am so-" before he even got the moment to finish his sentence,I  cut him off.

"Wow.Harry did you REALLY mean the words you said?or were you just acting to boost your ego.Cause if that's the case,forget I even talked to you." I yelled at him.

I know I'm being a bit harsh but,what would YOU do if the boy who bullied you for years suddenly apologized to you?

I just continued to walk over to Amy.Seeing that she was my only friend in this room right now.

"What happened back there?" She said,worry is printed all over her eyes.

I just took a breath then said

" I don't want to talk about it"

She seem to understand so she let go of the topic.

" Um..can you please do the vocals"  Amy said to me.

I just shot her a confused look.I really don't want to sing.I was just going to ask her to do it.

" Why?" I asked her.

She just took a deep breath.

" Because..I'm not good at singing." I just looked at her.Is she Crazy?!

" You sure?! Cause,I can't even hum a tune"I said while smiling.

Se just laughed a little before saying

"I'm positive." 

I just laughed at her.

" Let's start!" I said while clasping my hands together and looking at our instruments.

Every group has their own individual instruments.That's what's great about this school.I really love music.Since I was a child I decided that I'm gonna be a singer one day,but dreams will always be dreams.

 Anyway,enough about me.The instruments we have are drums,a piano,a guitar,and a .... banjo?

" Okay class.You may now start.I will leave you all and by the time I come back you better have written one." Ms'Hillary said while giving us all a stern look.The class just nodded then turned to do their activities.

"What kind of song do you wanna do?" I asked Amy.I am now completely comfortable with her presence.

"Mm..what about a..LOVE SONG!!"She said while smiling widely.

I just shake my head at her.Girls will be girls.

" What kind?"I asked while sighing.I really don't wanna do that kind of songs.It makes me want to vomit.

" Please..I really want to do that kind of songs." She said while giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Okay." I said.

She just smiled then picked up the drum sticks.I just looked at her.

"What?" She asked me.

"You play the drums?" I asked.I really was wondering because she looked so...girly.

"I do play the drums.Even though it does'nt seem" She said while smiling.

I just nodded then took the guitar.If I'm gonna write a song I better use my favorite instrument.

Sorry Piano.

I started strumming.Trying to find a tune.

I looked around.Trying to find an inspiration.

Then I thought of it and took my notebook then tried to write the lyrics.

That's how I write a song.I write first the lyrics instead of using the instruments.I guess that's pretty weird.While everyone else is busy trying to find a melody,I was busy writing the words for the song.

In my peripheral vision,I saw that Venice was shouting at her friends.Probably because she can't write a song.Harry and his friends are just fooling around.Niall and Liam strumming the guitar,Zayn is busy with the drums,while Louis and Harry is..........let's just say having a slap fight.

I suddenly thought of the right lyrics.Words flooded in my mind like lightning.And in a flash,I was done writing.

" You okay Kristy?" Amy said to me.I just smiled warmly at her because of what she called me.I guess she must have noticed it to because she smiled also.

" Yup" I said while smiling proudly.

I took my guitar then started strumming it while also singing the song.

I was riding shotgun with my hair undone

In the front seat of his car

He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel

The other on my heart

I look around,turn the radio down

He says,Baby is something wrong?

I say nothing,I was just thinking

How we don't have a song

I decided that in the song, I will use some western accent,seeing that I am half american and half western.The I thought of the chorus.

Our song is the slamming screen door

Sneakin' out late,tapping on your window

When were on the phone and you talk real slow

Cause it's late and your mama don't know

Our song is the way you laugh

The first date man,I did'nt kiss her and I should have

And when I got home,'fore I said amen

Asking God if He could play it again

I looked around and saw that most of the students stopped with their work and was now looking at Amy and me,that sounded a bit funny but,anyway we continued.

I was walking up the front porch steps

After everything that day

Had gone all wrong or been trampled on 

And lost and thrown away

Got to the hallway,well,on my way

To my lovin' bed

I almost did'nt notice all the roses

And the note that said

I just continued singing the chorus again until it came to the acoustic part were only the guitar is being played

 Our song is the slamming screen door

Sneakin' out late,tapping on your window

When were on the phone and you talk real slow

Cause it's late and your mama don't know

Our song is the way you laugh

The first date man,I did'nt kiss her and I should have

And when I got home,'fore I said amen

Asking God if He could play it again

 Play it again,oh,yeah.oh,oh,yeah

I was riding shotgun with my hair undone

In the front seat of his car

I grabbed a pen and an old napkin and wrote down our song

By the time we were finished,all eyes were on us.

"What?" I asked all of them.

"You were amazing" Amy said.

I just blushed at her comment.

"You too Amy" I said to  her while smiling.

After that,everyone started going back to do their song.Since Amy and I were the only ones who have finished their work,we get more free time.

"I'll be right back Kristen.Just gonna go to the loo" Amy said beside me.I just smiled and nodded my head.

I looked around and saw that Harry was having difficulty coming up with a song also.

Not that I'm concerned about them,it's just that,they really need a song.So I did the unthinkable and walk over to their group.

Hary's POV:

I was just messing around with Louis.Then I heard Kristen singing and was instantly mesmerized by it.I  notice that she could play guitar,another thing that turned me on.Then I started listening to her sing.I know this sounds cheesy but I literally feel like angels are singing to me when she sings.Unfortunately,almost all of the boys here at the room is also captivated by her,but in the wrong way.They obviously wanted her for her body,not for her personality.

 "Hey Haz!" Niall said while snapping me out of my thoughts.

I just turned my head to look at him.

" What is Niall?" I asked him.

" Well...we come up for the rhythm,we just need lyrics now" Zayn said.

I just nodded my head at him.Gosh,why is it so hard to make a song?

I was suddenly nudged at the stomach by none other than Louis William Tomlinson himself.

I quickly scrunched up my face in pain.

"Why the hell did you do that for Lou!!" I hissed at him.

He just looked wide eyed while pointing behind me.

I looked over and what I saw made my eyes pop out of my head.There,walking towards us is the most beautiful creature I have ever layed my eyes on.

Kristen Summer. 

"Um..do you guys need any help with your song?" She asked while fidgeting with her fingers,feeling awkward.

I must have had the biggest smile one could ever had when she said those words.

All of the boys just smiled and nodded.

"Well..what do you have so far?" She asked us.

"Well..so far we haven't got anything yet.Just a couple of chords."Niall said while smiling.

Kristen's P.O.V:

"Well..so far we haven't got anything yet.Just a couple of chords."Niall said

I just nodded my head.

"Well try to strum it and I'll hopefully sing the lyrics" I said while taking a seat in one of the chairs.

Niall just nodded and started to strum the guitar.I then started to sing.

 Your hands fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

it was,meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots

With the freckles on your cheek

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do,it's you

Oh,it's you

They add up to

I'm in love with you,

And all this little things

I stopped singing for a second and looked at the ceiling to find other lyrics.I noticed the boys were all staring at me while their jaws were dropped.I just rolled my eyes.Yes I am helping them write a song,but that does'nt mean I forgave the already.It's gonna take a LOT of time before I finally frogave them.I just stopped thinking and continued singing.

You can't go to bed,

Without a cup of tea,

And maybe that's the reason

That you talk,in your sleep

And all those conversations

Are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

I started singing again the chorus then went to another part of the song

You'll never love yourself

Half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right,darlin'

But I want you to

If I let you know,I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself

Like I love you 

Oh,

I sang again the lyrics as an ending.And before you knew it,I was done.

I looked over at the boys and saw that all of them were smiling.I just managed to get a little smile out.Because I am still awkward with them.Then I started leaving them and went to my desk.

I saw that Amy was already sitting there,a wide smirk spread across her face.

I just arched one of my eyebrows at her then said

" What is it?" 

She just wiggled her eyebrows then said 

" What happened back there?" She asked.Probably thinking of something dirty.

My eyes widen at her statement.

" What the hell Amy?!!"

She just laughed,then I could'nt suppress my laughter,so I also joined in her laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So...how are you guys liking the story so far?

Keep commenting and voting!! :)

I really appreciated it.

This new chapter is longer than the rest so it might make up for the filler chapter.I'm sorry if there was a confusion because of the last chapter.I accidentally published it so that's what happened.

Sorry again and hope you enjoyed it.Don't worry,they'll be friends soon.

^~^ Beatrice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 607 19
She's insecure. She's bullied. She tried to put on make up for the first time. She failed and got made fun of. She has a crush on this guy . When he...
876K 11.4K 37
Harry Styles the bully? And Chloe's always at the center of it. Her school life isnt exactly simple or easy when he's around. She hates his guts out...
575 20 22
Nevaeh is an 18 year old girl who has been living in the hospital for as long as she can remember. She has a heart disease called Mitral stenosis (if...
2.3K 62 20
What happens when the nerd and jock fall in love?