I'm Not Him ✡️ Nct Jae Hyun...

By Seek4Astro

Jae Hyun and Yeri are step sibilings, after awhile Jae Hyun started to have feelings for her but she kept com... More

Book Publish Date
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

202 15 3
By Seek4Astro

Eun-Tae: KNK- Seungjun

- Yeri's pov -

I woke up at 5am because I was suppose to prepare breakfast today, I got up, took a bath, brush my teeth and went straight to the camp site table.

I went in the kitchen and baked cinnamon muffins, boiled egg and pour orange juice. It was about 6:30am when I finished everything.

" Yeri you baked this? " Eun-Tae asked me.

Eun-Tae: A 189cm tall handsome boy that knows Yeri even before she lost her memories. He's one of the guys that want to help Yeri bring back her 8 years of memories with him, He also was Jae Hyun's classmate in 7th grade.

" Oh! Eun Tae, you're the first one up? " I told him.

" I want to help my best friend but it looked like you're done " He said unhappily.

" Eat up, you must be hungry " I said back.

He sat down and tried my muffin,

" Their amazing, Yeri is a great baker " He compliment.

I gave him a smile and sat down as well.

" Is Moonbin is this camp? " I questioned him.

" He actually is, why? " He asked back.

" Nothing " I said.

" Are you interested in him? " He looked at me seriously.

" No way " I replied.

" Good then " He said.

I went back to the tents and hid from the teachers to find Moonbin's tent, I was peaking in a tent when someone bumped into me and cause me to fall on the rock, my knees bleed a bit.

" Are you okay? " He asked as he reached out his hand.

I looked up seeing Moon Bin standing there staring down at me.

I accepted his offer and held his hand to stand.

" It was my bad, I wasn't looking, sorry..... Yeri sshi " He apologized.

" Just call me Yeri " I told him.

" Okay, sorry " He said.

I went to the toilet to clean the blood off and head out again.

" Yeri! Help me " Eun-Tae shouted.

" What is it now? " I shouted back.

" Come pull me up from the river " He reached out his hand and pulled me down as soon as I held his hand.

" Yah! " I hit him really hard.

He pulled me down in the water.

" Isn't this fun? " He cheered.

" I'm tired " I put my hand out so he could carry me.

" Fine " He put my hands around his shoulder and carried me back to my tent.

I went inside and change into my new outfit.

" Time for the group challenges! Gather around " The trainer announced.

We all gathered in the field and choose a card that will tell us our group by color,

I was in a group with Eun Tae and Moonbin. That's an awkward group...

" First game will be the latter climbing and sky swing, you'll have to climb a long latter that will be on top of the river to get to the sky swing which is a game where you have to swing across the mountains with a rope, that swing can hold two people at once so if you want to swing together with one person then it's fine... The first team back wins! " The Trainer shouted.

The game started!

Moonbin, Eun Tae and I ran to the latter.

Moonbin went first then me and lastly Eun Tae,

" Are you okay? " Eun Tae made sure.

" You know I'm scared of heights " I reminded.

" I'll be here for you, just keep going " He said to me.

We kept going until Moonbin arrived first, he's a fast climber

" Are you tired? " Eun Tae asked.

" Yes, I am " I replied.

" I will push your feet up " He put one of his hand on my foot and pushed it up.

Finally we arrived,

" That was so tiring " I told Eun Tae.

He giggled.

We arrived at the sky swing

" Moonbin, you can go first " Eun Tae told him.

" Okay, see you guys there " Moonbin swing away.

" We'll go together " Eun Tae said to the guy there.

The guy tied a rope around my waist and connected the Eun Tae's rope, I sat down in front of him.

"Lets start!" The guy untied the rope to the pillar and we started going down in the speed of light.

I screamed and held Eun Tae's hand, without noticing his hand was around my waist as we both swing down the mountains.

We finally arrived at the bottom of the mountain.

" That was scary " I told him.

We walked back to the camp and sat down, I saw Jae Hyun staring at me seriously

Eun Tae kept smiling to himself,

" Whats so funny? " I questioned him.

He looked down at our hands that was tied tightly together, I let go as soon as I saw it

" Pabo! " I hit him again.

I turned at Jae Hyun but he looked away.

" The winner is team Jae Hyun, please come and get your medals " The trainer called.

I clapped for Jae Hyun but he didn't seem very happy so I stopped clapping.

" What's wrong with you? " I asked Jae Hyun after the awarding.

He just pulled me in for a long hug.

Yes, her relationship with three boys.... Please vote and comment for a faster update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.9K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
489K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...