His and His Only Queen **BOOK...

By RavenRedSoul

***BOOK 2 OF HIS AND HIS ONLY SERIES*** "Who are you?" I seethed glaring into his auburn eyes. "I think you'... More

WARNING!! MUST READ!
Prologue/Reveiw of the first book ending
Chapter One; Axel
Chapter Two; Queen
Chapter Three; Worried
Chapter Four; His Hand
Chapter Five; Locked Away
Chapter Six; New Infomation
Chapter Seven; Tears
Chapter Eight; Can't Let Go
Chapter 10; His Marks
Chapter 11; Phoenix's Rebellion
Chapter 12; Taking back
Chapter 13; Jackson's Pack
Chapter 14; Mi Pàjaro
Chapter 15; Taruma
Chapter 16; Hell Breaks Loose
Chapter 17; Diagnosis
Chapter 18; Damage from the inside-out
Chapter 19; Forced
Chapter 20; Broken
Chapter 21; Lab Rat
Chapter 22; Reflection/End
Epilogue

Chapter Nine; War Overnight

3.1K 124 4
By RavenRedSoul

I jumped awake with the image of the Luna's limp body flashing in my eyes.

She didn't deserve that...- I should of helped. Why did my body just not care?!

I huffed as I balled my fists at my sides, my body seemed to boil as I heard the snap of her neck inside of my head.

My body wobbled as I hopped out of bed and gazed outside the window to see wolves fighting, loud howling filled my ears as I watched in horror.

Blood soaked into the teeth of a grey wolf that circled a brown wolf. Another war had broken out, I knew once I saw wolves snapping their jaws at each other.

"No, no, no!" I shouted as I went for the bedroom door which was locked.

I screamed and banged my hand against the door.

"I won't watch this!" I cried out.

My body trembled as I watched a black wolf jump on top of the brown wolf, it's jagged teeth cut into its neck making the wolf go limp in its jaw.

Xidan's wolf...-

I grabbed the nearby lamp and threw it at the glass window which made it crack. I continued throwing the lamp until the glass gave in and shattered, allowing me to met the black wolf.

My body screamed at me to turn back as I yelled at the wolf making it drop the brown wolf's corpse.

It growled and ambled closer to me.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Are you Xidan?"

The wolf pulled its lips up and showed its yellow long teeth making my eyes widen.

The black wolf jumped on top of me and dug its claws into my shoulders.

"Eat me you coward!" I tormented the wolf. "Let me join my mate!" I shouted knowing it was only my imagination that this wolf could be Xidan.

The wolf growled and reached down to my forearm and opened its gapping mouth.

"Kill me!" I yelled.

It bit down making me cry out as I watched my blood ooze out around the jaw of the beast. I watched it release my arm and growl in my face.

I cried out as I tried to move my bitten arm.

The wolf on top of me turned its head and headed for my neck to finish off the job.

"Do it!" I taunted the beast. "End me! Stop prolonging it!"

It opened its jaw once again and I squeezed my eyes shout prepared for the pain.

However the weigh of the wolf's paws on my shoulders decreased as it flung off of my body by another wolf. A brown wolf stood on top of the black wolf, it growled down at the black wolf.

I sat up and reached with my other hand to my bitten arm that throbbed and still oozed blood. My body trembled as I still felt the wolf's weigh on me; why did I do that? Why did I just run out to some random wolf then taunt it?

The brown wolf finished off the black wolf and trudged over to me with it lowly growling, it kicked my body with it's front paw. The brown wolf looked to my arm and began to stare at the blood that oozed out my forearm.

"Who are you?" I questioned, however the wolf reached down with its muzzle and began to lick the wound.

I sighed and shoved the muzzle away. "You don't understand how hard this is for me!" I shouted recognizing Jackson's wolf. "Axel destroyed my whole pack and so did you, Jackson!"

The wolf growled and circled my body as other wolves picked up the scent of my blood.

"Just let it happen." I muttered. "Why would you want a Luna who is broken, I've lost everything I've ever cared about. My brother, my mate and my pack which didn't even care for me up till the end, however I don't blame them!" I hollered. "I'm a broken Luna that was being pulled apart by three alphas!"

A wolf jumped on the brown one, I watched with my body feeling weak. My arm started to feel numb and limp as I gazed off into the war. Blood splattered the dirt and trees as wolves take big chops on each other.

"Stop... Fighting." I muttered as my voice began to get stronger. "Stop fighting!"

I gathered myself to my feet and watched as the fights before me, I knew Axel had sent these wolves to Jackson. He would be the only one to care for Jackson's sad little pack, the gathered rogue pack seemed to do just fine on their own.

I guess I'll do what I do best, and just run away.

My heart ached as I felt the emptiness where Xidan should be, his love kept me together like glue but with the glue gone I'm everywhere.

I turned to run into the woods however two hands landed on my shoulder, turning me around to see his familiar blond hair and kind face.

"Jameson? H-how are you alive?" I asked in awe that someone from Xidan's pack is still alive.

"Xidan's kicked me out of the pack after he found out I betrayed him and sent you off with his brother for protection, I'm.....- sorry about that." He mumbled.

I scowled at him. "Serves you right, however how are you alive and standing in front of me anyways?"

He huffed and glanced around us to see no one paying attention to us. "After getting kicked out of the pack, I still kept up on the whereabouts of Jackson and the health of you. After hearing about Chester, I dashed to the Alpha king and got in his Guard hoping to keep a close eye on you." He explained. "Which brings be here for you."

I glared at him. "How can you work for the same man who killed your alpha and kept your Luna locked away in his castle?!"

"You look pretty well kept, except for the wounds you've inflicted on yourself." He uttered while gazing to my forearm.

"Xidan's is gone and I'm left here with no family, no pack, and with a crazed man whose killed off his own family!" I hollered. "Of course I'm trying to leave this world, it's become my own personal hell!"

"I'm not here to pity you Phoenix but to offer you a deal. And no I'll keep true to my word unlike other men." He hinted to Axel and Jackson.

I sighed. "What? It can't be worse than staying here."

"I will take you to your brother whose in another state, if you promise to destroy Jackson while you're here. I won't take you to your brother until you give me Jackson's head."

I scowled at him. "As much as I'd love to kill Jackson, how in the hell am I supposed to get past his rogue of a pack?

"Not my problem."

"What beef do you have with him anyways?"

"He's twisted my life into one pot of hell and killed off the only Alpha I'd follow."

I huffed. "You didn't follow him when you tried to give me to Jackson, you were practically bowing down to Jackson!"

"Doesn't matter, I've done stupid things just like you've made stupid choices."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine I can agree with you on that."

"Good, now I'm going to give you a dead line...- which is only a month, your personal hell can turn up if he give me his head. You'll be able to see David again." He told me with a grin.

"Fine, but only because I've got nowhere else to turn, I'm being cornered by Axel and Jackson."

Jameson smirked. "And Jackson lied about the death of Xidan, Axel didn't kill him....- he did."

My body stiffened and my eyes widened.

"He did always say he'd do anything for you, even kill." Jamson uttered to me. "Now bring me his head, I'll meet you at your old pack. Meet me in the ashes of the pack house."

I nodded and balled my fists. "I'll definitely be there." I grumbled.

He nodded and dashed off into the woods, disappearing within the brush.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 15.1K 43
C̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶ 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲!! ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᵐᵉᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃˡᵖʰᵃ? ʷᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘᵛᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗ...
84.4K 1.8K 32
New Version of the Original The Alphas Mate . Changed Title July 25th 2k16 To Alpha Blake New story out Called My Crazy Mate so hopefully you guys...
6.6K 151 25
Layla Michaelson is a beautiful strong girl, she loves boxing and trains everyday to be strong, she also never shows weakness. All the while she is...
570K 20.6K 49
The story of a werewolf king and a hybrid vampire. • KING • || a supreme ruler, sovereign over a nation or a territory, of higher rank than any othe...