Perfectly Imperfect | Kellin...

By warpedtuor

Marie Alexandria Carter and her best friend Taylor Marie Emmerson go to Warped Tour having the time of their... More

Chapter 1- Meet Marie
Chapter 2- Warped Tour Part 1
Chapter 3- Warped Tour Part 2
Chapter 4- Back to School We Go
Chapter 5- Making Up For Lost Time
Chapter 6- All School Picture Goes Wrong
A/N: Society Is So Cruel
Chapter 7- Mayday
Chapter 8- Tickets
Chapter 9- Terror on 27
Chapter 11- Happy Halloween
Chapter 12- Suspended
Chapter 13- Winter Break Part 1
Chapter 14- Winter Break Part 2
Chapter 15- Truth Be Told
Chapter 16- Youtube
Chapter 17- Business
Chapter 18- Megafest
Chapter 19- That Little Kiss You Stole
Chapter 20- Recording
Chapter 21- With You By My Side
Chapter 22- I'll Be Right Here Waiting
Chapter 23- All You Wanted Was Me
Author's Note: Sorry Not Sorry (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 24- We Are All Sinners & The Blackest Beautiful
Chapter 25- This Heart Is Yours
Chapter 26- Sweet Serenity
Chapter 27- This Generation Needs A Hero
Chapter 28- Your Love Makes Me Stronger
Chapter 29- Give Me Therapy, I'm A Walking Travesty
Chapter 30- Hold Me Close
discontinued

Chapter 10- Concert Time

324 2 0
By warpedtuor

Song: James Dean & Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping with Sirens

Chapter 10-  Concert Time

-Maria's POV-

 "I can't believe we are really going to be meeting the bands backstage tonight. We already met Kellin but it is just such a big deal." Tay says while straightening her hair.

"Maybe Kellin will remember us. I mean, if he did i would probably die." I say while finishing up my make-up.

"Hey guys, don't forget that I am here. I should be included in this conversation." Morgan says, looking at me through the mirror.

"Obviously I can't forget that you're here because you always butt into our conversations even if you don't know what we're talking about." Tay says laughing at Morgan when he pouts.

"Well, i am pretty excited to meet Matty Mullins from Memphis May Fire. He is a pretty chill dude." Morgan shrugs.

"You did not just say 'chill dude'. Please never say that around me again or else i will shave your head bald." I say, turning around to look at Morgan with a serious expression but then burst out with laughter.

"You wouldn't shave my head. You love my hair more than you like your own." Morgan says laughing at me.

"Do you guys understand how excited i am to meet David from Breathe Carolina? I love him so much." Tay screams from the bathroom while I assume is getting changed.

"Yes Tay. Your obsession is way out of control. The whole world knows about your love for David so please keep your mouth shut until we get backstage about it.," I say when Tay walks out facetiming Jordan. "And I think I am ready to go. I just need to grab my stuff." I say heading downstairs with everyone else.

"Bye Jordan, i love you." I hear Tay say before ending facetime with Jordan. They seriously need to make sure they either stay together or break up because one week they will be all lovey dovey but the next week they hate each other and fight. It's annoying if I do say so myself.

After grabbing my Monster Energy drink, bag, keys, and iPhone I am ready to leave. I make sure Tay and Morgan are ready before locking up the house and hop into my car with my two bestfriends. I play the Feel album, already feeling pumped for the concert.

-Hour Later-

"M, look! There is Kellin and Matty walking to the backstage area!" Morgan shouts as we pull up to the venue. I smile and start bouncing up and down in my seat.

"This is going to be a epic fucking concert!" I scream and find a parking spot. We all hop out and quickly walk into the venue. We ask a lady that works there where we should go for backstage passes, and have her lead the way. She leads us to a door, and I already hear Kellin messing around with Jesse.

"I am warning you, they have been a real pain in the ass this evening." The lady says before opening the door. I giggle when the screaming from the men start up again.

"Oww, fuck dude. That hurt!" Jesse whines when the door is opened to see Kellin holding a couch pillow, wacking Jesse on the head and Vic holding a ner- wait Vic? What the hell is Vic doing here? I think to myself as i awkwardly smile when everyone freezes and looks at my friends and I.

"Hi." I wave awkwardly and continue to walk into the room, sitting down on the couch next to Justin.

"Hey, you look really familiar." He says after Kellin and Jesse sit down. 

"Umm, yeah. I met you guys at your signing for Warped Tour when you were in Michigan a few weeks ago." I say smiling at him.

"I thought I saw you from somewhere." Kellin said looking at me, clearly convinced he knew me.

"I am surprised you guys even remember me. You guys see and meet a lot of fans everyday. Wouldn't it be hard to remember someone from just one venue?" I ask, looking at Kellin confused.

"It isn't hard to forget a beautiful face. Not to mention a beautiful fan of ours." Kellin winks at me. I blush and look down at my lap. Jesse laughs as I try to hide my face. I don't really get nervous around guys but come on, this is my inspiration I am sitting with here. AND he just called me beautiful.

You are beautiful too, Kellin Quinn Bostwick. I smile to myself and look over to Tay and Morgan talking to David and the rest of Breathe Carolina. Well, her dreams came true.

I walk over to them and introduce myself to the band. "Hey guys, my name is Mar-" I am cut off by the stage manager opening up the door.

"Guys! I need you all out and ready to be on stage. Damnit, Vic! What are you doing to Gabe's arm? And why are you even here? And please make sure all you vocalists are ready to go on stage. The crowd is insane tonight!" The manager finishes his lecture, and then turns around, vanishing around the corner.

"Damn, he seems pretty rude and strict." I say after he leaves.

"Yeah, he's an asshole. Anyway, what did you say your name was?" David asks me.

"Maria." I say as he smirks.

"Guys! We gotta get on the stage, let's go!" Matty screams across the room from the door. All the guys groan as we walk behind them towards the stage.

-After All Bands Play-

"Hey! Guess what is happening in like five minutes?" Vic says to Tay, Morgan, and I while we are talking to Kellin.

"What?" We all say in unison.

"A party! Wooo!" Vic says while running off towards Tony, jumping on his back calling him a turtle.

"What the hell?" I laugh at him when Tony starts running around Jaime with a crazy Mexican on his back.

"Yeah, about the party. You guys are invited. All bands and maybe some others from different venues will be there." Kellin says smiling.

"Hell yeah! Let's do this shit!" Tay says while running off towards the buses. Kellin laughs, scrunching his eyebrows.

"This way. And is she always like that?" Kellin says as we head over towards the tour bus which I am guessing is his. All sorts of people were in it partying.

"Yeah. She is crazy." I say while walking onto the bus seeing Vic and Mike having a shot contest. I smile knowing Mike will win.

"Do Vic and Mike always have a shot contest during parties?" I ask Kellin who just laughs when Vic hits a shot with his elbow and makes it fall to the ground. "Shit!" Vic says downing more drinks.

"Yeah, but let me warn you. Vic is crazy once alcohol is in his system." Kellin winks at me before walking off to get a drink. I see Tony is the far corner not drinking, so i decide to talk to him. I nudge people out of my way, finally reaching Tony.

"Damnit Mike! Fuck!" I hear Vic scream which means he lost the contest to Mike. The bet was giving whoever the winner is $80 bucks, so Vic handed him the money. Mike smiles an innocent smile and starts running out of the bus when Vic glares at him and runs after him.

"You damn Mexican! Get the hell back here so we can settle this!" Vic screams while running after Mike. "I got this." Jaime says while shaking his head trying to catch up to the two idiots outside.

"Why aren't you drinking anything?" I ask him while watching Tay and David play on the XBOX 360 Kinect. Tay jumps up and down when she beats him in some race they were playing.

"Because I need to be the sober one who is actually awake to take care of Vic and Mike. Jaime just falls asleep after about four drinks." He says with a shrug which makes me laugh.

-Hours Later-

"Holy shit dude, I am so beat and ready to head home." Morgan says while holding his head. The guys sure know how to crank up music as loud as possible and dance until they about fall over. I didn't want to be a part of the grinding group so I went and talked to Ash Costello who was at the venue for a tour she was on. Honestly, talking to all these band members had made me realise that I am very lucky to have the resources to be able to meet my inspirations.

"Hey, Maria!" I hear someone scream my name from behind me. I turn around to see Kellin running about, catching up to Vic who is smirking. When Vic reaches me he wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek. I look at him like he is crazy, but he basically is with all the alcohol in his body.

Kellin glares at Vic when he catches up, and he wacks him on the head. "Dipshit! Go back to the bus." Kellin says while pushing Vic towards the fence.

"But I want to talk to this pretty girl right here." Viv gives me a lopsided smile. I laugh as i put an arm around his shoulder and guide him to Tony who is coming to get him.

"And I think that is the alcohol talking, so go and get some sleep." I say and hand him to Tony. Tony smiles at me and waves.

"Okay, what is it that you need? I need to get home. My mom is probably worrying about me." I tell Kellin honestly. He just smiles at me and hands me three lanyards and a white piece of paper folded in half. I look at him confused.

"Those passes are for concerts purposes. They will get you into any concert you want whenever, where ever, and also will work for Warped Tour. Use them carefully, because they are for you, Morgan, and Tay. Open that slip of paper when you get home. It was really nice meeting you, and I hope to see you at our upcoming concert!" Kellin says smirking. I gasp and pull him into a tight hug.

Kellin smiles and waves at Tay and Morgan who are watching from the car's hood. "Bye Kellin." I say as his hand slips from mine. I am in complete shock but snap out of it when his hand is gone from my fingers. Kellin gives me a look of despersation that he doesn't want me to leave.

I feel a tingling sensation on the tips of my fingers which leaves me wondering, why is he being so nice to me? I am only a fan. Just a small town girl hoping to get somewhere far in life and make a run for the music industry.

●════════●♥●════════●

A/N: There was Chapter 10! I hope you all liked it. I am so sorry for the delay on updating. I have had a bit of a rough few months with some issues at school but it is all worked out now. I am writing Chapter 11 right now so it will possibly be up today.

Thank you for motivating me to keep on writing this. I have amost 700 reads and I know that isn't a lot but to me it shows that people actually took the time to read my stupid fantasies. I know this chapter wasn't all that great but I promise it will get better and we will have new characters and some Kellin POV's soon! ;)

If any of you guys listen to Bring Me The Horizon, I may be going to the American Dream Tour on the date February 21st so let me know if you live anywhere near there and you are going! I am very excited if i go.

I may start writing another story after this one is finished. I have a layout of what i want in the story, so hopefully I can start writing it.

Everyone ready to start a new year? 2014 is seriously right around the corner! Love you all you beautiful snowflakes!

Stay perfect! - Saisha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 112 43
It's Sarah's first Hard Rock concert and she gets to see Bad Omens and there he was...
34.3K 872 21
[completed with sequel: Can You Hear The Silence?] Libby, Alice, and I go on the craziest adventure of Warped Tour. Metting our favorite bands like S...
36K 439 56
when Lillian attends the last warped tour ever, she meets no one other than Noah. "Tell me every terrible thing you ever did. Let me love you anyway...
66.1K 2.1K 31
Taylor Adams was just another girl living with her father. But what if her father is dating Kellin Quinn's mom? And what if they decide that Taylor s...