little things // s.stan

By tuanskitty

when a certain archer meets a certain winter soldier at comiccon and their lives completely turn around alpha... More

playlist
ONE -----> INSTAGRAM
TWO -----> INSTAGRAM
THREE -----> INSTAGRAM
FOUR -----> INSTAGRAM
FIVE -----> INSTAGRAM
SIX -----> ARTICLE
SEVEN -----> INSTAGRAM
EIGHT -----> TWITTER
NINE -----> TEXT MESSAGES
TEN -----> INSTAGRAM
ELEVEN -----> REAL LIFE
TWELVE -----> INSTAGRAM
THIRTEEN -----> INTERVIEW
FOURTEEN -----> INSTAGRAM
FIFTEEN -----> INSTAGRAM
SIXTEEN -----> INSTAGRAM

cast

2.2K 51 20
By tuanskitty

crystal reed as iris arendale

She was born on March 24, 1990 in London, UK. Iris is the second youngest of the famous Arendale siblings. She's been on many TV shows and films like Teen Wolf, The Flash, Stuck In Love, The Hunger Games, Too Late, Crazy Stupid Love, and she's currently on the new TV show Shadowhunters. Other than acting, Iris loves to model and make videos for her YouTube channel. She is also 2016's #1 Top Beauty in the world at the age of 26.

sebastian stan as himself

Born August 13, 1982 in Constanta, Romania but he is now based in New York City, NY. He's been featured in TV shows like Law & Order, Gossip Girl, Kings, Once Upon a Time, Political Animals, & Labryinth; and also on films such as Black Swan, The Bronze, Ricki and the Flash, The Martian, and in the Captain Anerica movies. He may not be #1, but Sebastian Stab is one of 2016's Top Eligible Bachelors.

ansel elgort as caleb arendale

Born on March 14, 1994 in London, UK. Caleb is the youngest Arendale siblings. He's been featured on films like The Fault In Our Stars, the Divergent series, Carrie, and is currently working on upcoming films Billionare Boys Club, November Criminals, and a new Divergent movie Ascendant. Although the Arendale siblings are said to be really close to each other, Caleb is more closer to his older sister Iris than the rest of his siblings. He is also 2016's #1 Top Cutie in the world.

phoebe tonkin as melanie arendale

Born July 12, 1983 in London, UK. Melanie is the oldest of the Arendale siblings. Other than helping their father run the family company, Melanie models and acts when she's not sitting at her office chair. She's been featured in the famous TV show The Originals since 2013. Last year she was 2015's Top Beauty in the world but this year her younger has taken her spot. She's very supportive of her younger siblings and their achievements. She is currently working on her own book as well as her own beauty line that she hopes to make with her younger sister Iris.

brendon urie as brendon arendale

Born April 12, 1987 in London, UK. Brendon is the second oldest of the Arendale sibling bunch. He's the lead vocalist of the band Panic! at the Disco. Although he's constantly on tour and recording in the studio, when it comes to family, Brendon is always there for his siblings. He gives off that older brother vibe to where if anyone messes with his siblings, he'll threaten to kick their ass. He's also the goofy one of the bunch. Brendon knows when to be goofy and when to be serious.

dylan o'brien as ian arendale

Born March 24, 1990 in London, UK. Ian is Iris's twin brother; but of course he's older than her by five minutes so that makes him the middle child. Just like his twin sister, he has been featured in many TV shows and films like Teen Wolf, the Maze Runner series, The First Time, The Internship, High Road, and more. He's currently 2016's Top Hottie in the world.

teen wolf cast as themselves

marvel cast as themselves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 568 45
Theodora Harrington to postać głęboko związana z dzieciństwem Płotek z Outer Banks, która opuściła grono swoich przyjaciół bardzo dawno temu w pogoni...
646K 1.9K 31
Oneshots 18+!! Nic, co tu zawarte, nie jest prawdziwe Pojawiają się lesbian, ale gay raczej nie. Czytasz na własną odpowiedzialność. Zapraszam.
4.9K 316 40
Wiadomości Stray kids czasem też opisówki w celach humorystycznych : 3 Shipy: Hyunlix Minsung Jeongchan Może Changmin
31.2K 2.3K 110
Lavena i Lando od samego początku byli tylko przyjaciółmi. Ale i to się zawsze zmienia, prawda?