Trouble (Larry Stylinson)

By itsamyidk

Harry and Louis were complete opposites of each other. They were two people who should never cross paths. Ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 6

25.5K 928 1.3K
By itsamyidk

"Louis you know that isn't true" Harry said to me. I turned round and faced him.

"Do I? You go around having sex with every girl and then have the cheek to say you 'own me'. I cant be owned, I'm not a toy and wont be treated like one" I said simply to him. I don't want to argue with Harry.

"Louis" Harry muttered. "I haven't had sex with them" Harry said to me. I raised my eyebrow. "I've only done it with two girls and that was 3 years ago. I was trying to see if it would turn me straight but it didn't help" he said to me.

"So what's the thing with you?" I asked him.

"I'm gay! There I said it. I, Harry styles, am not attracted to women" he said to me. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"Do your friends know?" I asked him.

"No, why would they? To put it simply, if I told them, I wouldn't have friends" he said to me.

"Are you really ashamed? The whole school now knows about me and I haven't been here a week yet" I said to him.

"No I'm not ashamed. There's a difference between ashamed and worried. Can we just stop talking about this, I really need the toilet" Harry said to me. I laughed and nodded.

"Go pee" I mumbled. He ran into the bathroom and I lay on my bed. Harry Styles is gay? How? He seems and acts perfectly straight. But then again, that's what everyone says about me.

"Guys I'm home" my mum shouted from downstairs. I walked down and she was sitting on the couch with a book in her hand. "Sorry I was late honey, I had to go to a business meeting" she said to me as I kissed her cheek.

"Its fine mum, Harry kept me company" I said to her with a small smile.

"How are you both? Are you getting along okay?" my mum asked me. I just nodded. "That's great" she said with a smile. "Well I don't really have anything to make for dinner so do you want to just order a pizza?" she asked me. I nodded happily. "Okay go get Harry" she said to me. I nodded and stood up to walk away but Harry walked in.

"Hey Johannah" Harry said with a smile.

"Hi Harry, we were just about to order pizza. Do you want some?" She asked him. He nodded and sat with me on the couch. "What flavours do you guys want?" she asked.

"Pepperoni" I said to her.

"Mushroom" Harry said with a smile.

"How can you like mushroom?" I asked Harry.

"How can you like pepperoni? What's so good about it" he asked back.

"Because it tastes better. It is more filling. What's so good about mushroom?" I said back.

"It's healthier and tasted much better" he said to me.

"Guys calm down. It's just a pizza topping" my mum said to us both.

"Mum this is serious. I cant be friends with someone who likes mushroom" I said to her.

"Well I cant be friends with someone who likes pepperoni" he said back.

"Fine, we wont be friends" I said to him. He just laughed.

"Okay, we aren't friends". Harry's face was seriously straight but he looked like he'd crack soon.

"Well why don't I get a half and half large pizza and I'll just steal some of Louis'?" my mum asked. We nodded and she placed the order before turning back to us.

"So anything happen at school today?" my mum asked.

"No mum, just another regular day" I lied and she believed it.

"Hunnie you need to get out more and have more of a social life" she said to me. I rolled my eyes. This is the millionth time she's told me that. "You and Harry should spend some more time together. You need to talk to new people, make friends" she said to me.

"Mum, I have 3 friends already in school so I'm happy" I said to her. She rolled her eyes at me this time. Me and my mum have great conversations. "Well I'm going upstairs. Can you shout me down when pizza is ready?" I asked her. She nodded so I walked out the living room and headed upstairs to get into my pyjamas. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top before lying on my bed and opening my laptop. Lets see what's happening in the social world; aka Facebook.

"Hey Lou, mail me when you see this :) x"

I clicked on the message from Sam and sent a reply back.

"Hey Sammy, what's up? x"

I clicked send and got a reply almost instantly.

"Do you want to come to the cinema tomorrow? Hayley and James invited me and told me to invite you. Please come, I really don't want to third wheel with them :( xx"

"Yeah sure. Just text me the details tomorrow xx"

I sent the reply and then looked through my news feed until I got a reply back.

"Sure, night Lou x"

"Night Sammy x"

I logged off Facebook and my mum shouted me downstairs for pizza. I walked into the living room and my mum and Harry were already eating a slice.

"Mum can I go to the cinema tomorrow with some friends?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure honey. What time? Will it be after school?" she asked back.

"Mum it's Saturday tomorrow". She laughed a little and nodded her head.

"Oh yeah. Well you better take Harry with you so he isn't himself" my mum said to me.

"Fine. Harry would you like to come to the cinema tomorrow?". I turned to face him and he had a smirk on his face.

"Of course I would Louis. I wouldn't miss it" he said to me. My mum was looking at her phone for a second so he discreetly winked. Ugh.

"Now you and Harry can spend more time together and he can meet some of your friends if he hasn't already" my mum said with a smile.

"Yeah" I mumbled. My mum excused herself to take a phone call and I grabbed my phone.

"I'm sorry Sammy but I can only go tomorrow if I bring Harry :( Is that okay? x"

I sent the text and the reply came back almost instantly.

"Uh sure that's fine, why does he have to come though? x"

This will be a long text.

"Basically Harry's mum and my mum are friends and Harry's mum was going on holiday so she asked my mu if Harry could live with us and my mum said yeah so Harry's staying here for a week and my mum is probably out tomorrow and she doesn't want Harry to feel left out so she told me to bring Harry along so we can 'bond' and get to know each other more and maybe he can be friends with you, Hayley and James. Mothers are weird x"

I sent the reply and put my phone in my pocket to see Harry looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked him as he just looked at me.

"You were making some weird facial expressions while you were typing. It was adorable" he told me with a wink.

"Shut up! I was just telling Sam that you have to come with us tomorrow" I mumbled.

"Oh you're only going with Sam? Was that meant to be a date? I don't really want to third wheel" he said with a laugh.

"Harry you know I don't like Sam in that way, or any other girl. Hayley and James invited Sam but she didn't want to third wheel so she invited me. I guess you can be the fifth wheel" I said to him with a small smile. I looked up to see him with a small smile on his face. "What are you smiling at now?" I asked him. "Have I got something on my face?". I checked my face to see if there was any pizza left on my face. He just shook his head.

"It doesn't matter. Are you coming upstairs?" he asked me. I nodded and we said goodnight to my mum before walking up and Harry getting into his pyjamas; which consisted of a pair of sweatpants and a bare chest. Yay! I checked my phone again and there was a text from Sam.

"Okay It's fine. Text you everything tomorrow. Night :) x"

I locked my phone and put it in charge before climbing into bed. Harry went to the other side and I glared at him but he just chose to ignore me.

"If I had to sleep on the floor last night then you sleep there now" I said to him.

"No can do. And it was your choice to sleep there" he said with a wink. I rolled onto my back and just looked up at the ceiling. I felt his warm hands on my neck and a shiver went down my spine. He went over the love bite and I held my breath. He wont do it again will he? "Louis can I ask you something? You need to tell the truth though" he whispered.

"Y-Yeah sure" I mumbled as he kept tracing it over.

"Do I scare you?" he whispered.

"N-No" I said to him as he placed a kiss on the spot.

"Be truthful" he said to me.

"Okay yes you do" I whispered. I heard him sigh.

"You shouldn't be scared" he said and I closed my eyes. "You've saw my two different personalities, how are you still scared" he asked.

"I-I don't know" I said with a sigh. "I've heard what you've done to people and it's scary" I said honestly.

"Seriously?" he asked. "Look at me" he mumbled. I opened my eyes to see him hovering over me. "How are you not scared in front of Liam but you are in front of me?" he asked. I sighed.

"I don't know. I don't know what Liam has done apart from screw girls constantly but I've heard loads of stuff about you" I whispered.

"Like what?" he asked me. He was still hovering over me.

"Like you've murdered someone, got into millions of fights and just constantly look for trouble everywhere you go" I said to him.

"You seriously believe that?" he asked me. I nodded. "I promise you. I've never killed anyone, I don't look for trouble everywhere and I have only gotten into 3 fights my whole life and they were actually with Liam" he said to me. "Please trust me" he pleaded. I nodded slightly. I don't know what I'm doing. "Do you want to know what Liam has done?" he asked me. I nodded. Harry twisted me round so I was sitting on his waist with my legs at each side of him.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. "Is this not a romantic thing?". He laughed and shook his head.

"It's easier for you to see" he told me. He pulled the waistband of his sweatpants down and I covered my eyes immediately. "Louis you wont see anything, just open your eyes" he said with a laugh as he pulled my hands away from my face. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him looking up at me with a small laugh. "You're so innocent" he said with a smile.

"Am not" I protested.

"Are so" he said to me.

"Am not" I said back.

"Prove it" he told me. My eyes widened.

"H-How do I d-do that?" I asked him.

"Kiss me" he mumbled. My eyes widened. Do I do it? I mean I've done it before but it meant nothing to either of us. Plus, my mum could walk in any second and make me explain everything.

"Harry my mum could-"

"The doors locked" he told me with a smile. I sighed and closed my eyes. Now or never. I slowly leaned down and pecked his lips. I pulled away after that and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "That's teasing" he said with a pout. His hands went round the back of my neck and he brought my head down so his lips were touching my ear. "Only an innocent person would do that" he whispered and slowly nibbled my earlobe.

"I'm not innocent" I whispered.

"Well prove it" he said to me and I pulled my head back so I could see his face. He smiled and I leaned in slowly and placed my lips to his. He kissed me back and brought his hands up to my waist to keep me there. My hands played with his curls as he rubbed circles on the bare bit of my waist. It wasn't how I imagined him kissing anyone. It was sweet and gentle. I liked it. He pulled away to catch his breath and flipped us over so he was straddling me but he didn't put any weight on me and kept his knees and elbows to support him. "You sure you're not innocent" he whispered. I nodded. He put his head down towards my neck and bit over the love bite. I kept my lips shut tightly but it didn't help at all. He pulled away after a while and kissed the spot before smiling. "Perfect" he mumbled. He leaned down and kissed me again but it was this time I realised that this was what I imagined kissing Harry to be like. He was rough and I moaned as he played with strands of my hair.

"Harry?" I mumbled as he pulled away with a loss of breath. He looked over at me, signalling me to continue. "C-Can I give you a love bit?" I whispered. He laughed. This is embarrassing.

"Of course" he mumbled as he flopped on his back. I slowly straddled him and he looked up at me. I took a few deep breaths before leaning down to the spot just above his collar bone. I pressed my lips on it and began nibbling on the spot. I really don't know what I'm doing. I felt Harry moan and smiled a little as I pulled away and kissed the spot like Harry does. I looked down at him nervously and he smiled.

"Wow" he mumbled.

"Is that a good or bad wow?" I asked him.

"Definitely good" he whispered. I smiled a little and tried to move so I wasn't on top of him but he kept his hands on my waist.

"Harry let me move, I need to sleep" I said to him.

"I like this position. Sleep like this" he said with a smile. I sighed and let my head lay on his chest. I felt his heartbeat and it calmed me enough to fall asleep lying there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 48 21
They had no idea that when they bumped into each other that day in the hall that their lives would change forever. Harry Styles is your average teena...
584K 25K 24
[Completed] Two Popular Cliques. One School. Both want to rule the school, but can't because of their fellow clique. Both cliques hate each other, ev...
40.9K 1.4K 26
Louis and Harry were best friends and that was all. One day, one of them just got up and left, leaving the other with nothing. He left. They fight. O...
33.6K 1.2K 47
Louis and Harry were the best of friends. Until one night when everything was flipped upside down. After that night Larry became real. But what happe...