Enchanted // ziam

By MissPayne1999

Liam, a normal boy, lived a very much ordinary life; that was until he learned of Zayn Malik. Liam heard stor... More

ρгօlօցսε
८հαρէεг 1
८հαρէεг 2
८հαρէεг 3
८հαρէεг 4
८հαρէεг 5
८հαρէεг 6
८հαρէεг 7
८հαρէεг 8
८հαρէεг 10
८հαρէεг 11
८հαρէεг 12
८հαρէεг 13
८հαρէεг 14
८հαρէεг 15
८հαρէεг 16
८հαρէεг 17
८հαρէεг 18
८հαρէεг 19
८հαρէεг 20
८հαρէεг 21
८հαρէεг 22
८հαρէεг 23
८հαρէεг 24
८հαρէεг 25

८հαρէεг 9

15.5K 816 130
By MissPayne1999

heelllllllllllloooooo :)

you guys are just amazing <3 50 votes on the last chapter! WOW. I know I should I have given you an early update for that but I am sorry I didn't <3 But if this chapter reaches 50 votes, I promise the next update will be up with 3-4 days.

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 9

Enjoy!

=============================================

*Liam's POV*

"I think you should tell the head teacher" Louis said. I turned towards Harry and Niall who gave me a short nod as well, telling me that they agreed with Louis. 

"I don't know, what if he comes back and gets angry with me" I sighed, running a hand through my hair. 

Nothing has been simple in my life since that day. My whole life had suddenly turned into this weird maze. I had no idea what was happening anymore. Firstly, Zayn kisses me and then just storms out and leaves like nothing happened. Then he doesn't come back for  three whole days. 

I was absolutely clueless as to where he was right now. 

I am not going to lie, I am worried and I would literally kill to know if he was alright or not. I didn't know why I was worrying myself over him but I couldn't help it. 

"But seriously where do you think he went?" Harry asked. 

"I don't know, probably the place he runs off to everynight. I wish he would at least just tell me before he disappeared like that" I said, sighing yet again. That was becoming a habit of mine, lately. 

"Is it only me who thinks that Zayn possibly can't be a human?" Louis joked which made Niall chuckle but made me and Harry just roll our eyes. 

"You never know what he's been through, Lou. Maybe there's a reason as to why he's so mysterious" I said as we all made our way out of the canteen. 

"Okay, calm down, Li. Didn't know you were this big fan of Malik" Louis said which made me slap his arm playfully. 

"I am not, trust me" I said, ignoring the sharp tingle that went through my lips. I was purposely trying to avoid thinking about Zayn's lips on mine and that is also the reason why the boys don't know about it.

"Why so red, Li?" Harry asked. 

"Am not" I lied, placing a hand on my cheek to cover my red cheeks. 

"Oh shit" Louis cursed as he lightly banged his head against the nearest wall. We all silently snickered to ourselves knowing what that meant. 

"Another test that you forgot to revise for, Lou?" Niall asked, chuckling which earned him a glare from Louis. 

"Li, can you please please just help me with this science thing? please please?" Louis asked as he turned to face me and pushed his bottom lip out, knowing that I wouldn't be able to say no. 

"Okay fine, my dorm?" I asked.

"Course" Louis said as he gave me a short hug and gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. 

Louis and I made our way towards the dorm building while Harry and Niall made their way towards the library since they had some homework to do. 

"So what is your test about?" I asked Louis. 

"I dunno. Think it's on some chemistry shit" Louis shrugged.

"Really helpful" I muttered as I fished out my key from my pocket. Louis stopped before my dorm door and I put in the key and opened the door. I dropped my bag near the door and was about to place my coat on the coat hanger next to door when I felt Louis nudge me. 

"What?" I said as I turned to face him.

Louis didn't say anything but gestured towards Zayn's bed. I rolled my eyes at him before I followed his eyes and looked towards where he was pointing and oh.

My hand fell to my side as I let go of my coat, my eyes not moving away from Zayn's figure which was sat on his bed. I knew he could tell that I was watching him but he didn't say anything. I can't believe he's back. 

"I will come back later" Louis muttered in my ear. I let out a nod, not even bothering to look at him or tell him to stay. I wanted to talk to Zayn, right now. 

I heard the door slam behind me as Louis left and that was when I took my eyes away from Zayn's figure and moved towards my bed. 

"Zayn...I think we need to talk" I start off slowly, my voice definitely not as confident as I thought it was. Zayn didn't even move at the sound of my voice, he simply ignored it. "Zayn"

"What?" He said as he looked up, his hazel brown eyes meeting mine. I could feel my breath hitching but I ignored it. 

"Where were you?" I questioned, my voice firmer this time as I walked towards him. 

"Somewhere" He said as he stood up.

"Well, I would like to know where that somewhere was" I said as I walked closer to him, every step I took closer was making it harder for me to stay sane. Just the cold radiating air of his body was reminding me of that day, his lips against mine. 

I know, I shouldn't even be thinking about it. It meant nothing. Just a meaningless moment. 

I snapped out of thoughts when I found Zayn's eyes watching me. 

"You should stay out of it" He said as our eyes locked again. 

"And how many times are you going to tell me that?" I snapped, glaring at him. I was tired of hearing him tell me the same thing again and again. 

"Until you get it through your thick skull" He said.

"I don't have a thick skull" I said, folding my arms over my chest.

"You do" Zayn chuckled. 

"Don't change the topic. You need to give me some answers, Zayn! I need some damn answers" I said as I move forward, leaving only ten centimetres between the two of us. 

"Oh you do? Like what?" He said. 

"Like why you keep on disappearing? Like where were you these past 3 days? or like why you threatened Tyler and why the fuck you kissed me?" 

=============================================

Loved writing that <3 hope that was okay :)

Dedication-

Best Comment

Oh and what do u think of the new cover?

VOTE [45+]

COMMENT [15+]

:)

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 31K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
feel // ziam By j

Fanfiction

113K 6.9K 22
everyone has that one indescribable feeling.... © xhappilyalive 2014
345K 15.9K 18
As Zayn find his boyfriend cheating on him once again, he leaves him. He leaves the flat but realizes too late he has nowhere to go. As Zayn arrives...
2.3M 127K 29
in a world where your moods are visible above your head, displayed through pictures and icons, it's impossible to hide your true feelings. however da...