८հαρէεг 24

[ one more chapter left after this one. I will probably post it by next week so yeah. x ]

*Zayn's POV*

"I heard you sneaked into Liam's house over the holidays..." Louis stated, eyebrows rasing as he offered me an amused look- I rolled my eyes, aiming to straight off ignore his words. Just because I was with Liam did not mean I was going to deal with his idiot of a friend. 

"That's none of your business" I snapped giving him a small sarcastic smile though I am pretty sure it came out as a dealthy smirk.

"True" Louis admitted with a small shrug.

We both went silent after that. Obviously, I didn't want to make a conversation with him and I guess, he just didn't have any thing to say. It was a set thing. Tomlinson and I never got along, I don't know what exactly it was that forced us to despise each other but it was there and it prevented us from ever having a decent conversation.

Tomlinson sighed out in relief when the door opened and Liam entered, passing each of us an awkward smile. He stared between us, obviously sensing the tension as he dropped his bag to the side and tugged off his coat. 

"What's with you two?" Liam asked. 

"Ask him" Louis said pointing a brief finger towards me. Liam turned to me with a frown, his eyebrows raised in an unpleasant manner. When I showed no signs of answering, Liam just sighed and turned back to Louis, handing him a few books. 

"Don't lose them, Lou. And for the love of god, don't doodle or write stupid things on the--"

"Why would you even think that I would do that?" Louis questioned.

"Maybe if I show you my last year's books, you'll remember?" 

"Okay, I got it. I'll give them back tomorrow. You are a lifesaver, Li" Louis swung an arm around Liam's shoulder, giving him a quick hug before he disappeared through the door leaving only Liam and I in the room. 

Liam kicked the door shut behind him before he stepped towards me, a smirk playing at his lips. It wasn't like I hadn't seen that smirk before- it's just that I hadn't seen that smirk before in a situation like this. I stayed still where I was, on the edge of Liam's bed, with my eyes locked with Liam's. 

"So..."

"Are you going to come here or you just going stand there smiling?" I questioned. Liam's lips broke out into a grin and it wasn't long before he was hovering over me. His face cupped up tightly and rather suffocatingly in the palm of my hands as my mouth worked furiously against his own, kissing the life out of him. 

It wasn't something I was going to get used or even had to get used to. Kissing Liam was always a different experience for me, all of his kisses were unlike each other. Sometimes they were furious, desperate and hungry like Liam couldn't risk the chance of taking his lips off mine as it might just knock the air out of him and kill him- it was like he just desired my touch and nothing else. Other times, he was gentle with his sweet- caramel tasting lips. Those were the times when his lips would just brush against mine with the feather-like feel. They would linger over mine like a shadow and I knew those were the kisses where Liam was savouring me- probably making sure that I was real and there with him. 

"Hey--" Liam pulled away with a sharp frown and I couldn't but let my eyes fall down to his lips; red, swollen and bruised. They looked kissed, just like how they should all the time. "What are thinking so hard about, Zayn?"

"Nothing too important" I mumbled, locking my arms around his middle. Liam snorted as if to say he didn't believe me but he placed a quick kiss to my neck anyway. 

"Love you" He whispered.

"I love you, too" I replied, lips brushing lightly against his forehead. 

"Zayn...I haven't seen Tyler anywhere. I mean, I am just saying. He is in my history class but he wasn't here today. You don't happen to know where he might be, do you?" Liam asked, as he rested his head against mine, fingers lacing through mine own. With a small sigh, I tighten my grip on his hand.

"I think he transferred..."

"What? Like transferred schools?" Liam asked, eyes widening. I nodded and Liam relaxed a little, still very much tensed. I rubbed the pad of my thumb over the shell of his hand hoping that it will calm him down. "It's weird, knowing what he is today. I have known him since the first day I set a foot in this school and now he has become this murderer...it's just awkward. Hell, it's even more awkward to think about my crush over him...that was a bit stupid"

"Not just a bit..." I said. I placed my lips over the shell of Liam's ear, breathing in steadily. I couldn't hide the smile that threatened to break out as a worried expression smeared across his face. 

"A lot?" Liam asked, biting the inside of his lip.

"Well...let's see. I think it depends on whether you still like him or not" I commented with a stern nod, eyes hooded black as I let myself get a taste of Liam. My teeth dug into the skin that was coated over the shell of his ear, biting softly that earned me a little yelp from Liam.

Liam breathed out in relief before he slapped my chest lightly muttering something that sounded a lot like 'Such a wanker'

[ Hope that was okay. x ]

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

x