Painted Ghouls

Per hooty-

The dragon-and-psychic type heaved a hefty sigh, grumpily rolling his eyes. "It's hard to explain to you at t... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note

Painted Ghouls

68 4 0
Per hooty-

I'd like to take the moment to thank you for clicking on this book to read. I must warn you in advance, however, that this book has (at times graphic) violence. If you are not comfortable with violence, I'd kindly suggest that you exit out of this book, for it has its fair share. Just in case, however, I put warnings at the beginning of the chapters that contain such a topic; not too many have violence, but it is worth mentioning.

If you choose to continue reading this book, thank you very much. It'd help me a lot if you vote or even comment/leave criticism on the chapters, but that's optional, of course.

Now, I want to keep this short, so I'll end it here. Once again, thank you for choosing this book, and I hope you'll have fun reading it, as I certainly had fun writing it.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1K 52
Ash was unexpectedly selected for Kanto High academy - one of the most popular academy in all regions. There he met with all his friends - new and ol...
18.1K 325 15
Liana, a young trainer just starting her journey in the Kalos region, is met with many suprising events when she runs into some Pokémon that have int...
23.1K 812 40
"THIS IS ALL SO TWO SIDED!! WHEN WILL YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD?!" "A lot of things from the past will come to haunt you, mentally, physically, or...
1.7K 25 78
my name is Savanna and sorry if this is crap this is my first fanfic and also this might have a little advanced shipping and here as well and it migh...