Airplanes ☼ lrh

By SerenityinSonder

In which a rockstar sends a nude to a fan over a drunk dare. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG. I PROMISE M... More

0//blurb
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Thank You!!
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
wow
Deviltown

16

1.5K 39 53
By SerenityinSonder

Warning:DRAMADRAMADRAMA OH SHIT
Long chapter 

////
song//Milk and Cookies-Melanie Martinez
4:30 PM

aria landed in florida the following day.  the plane ride wasn't the most fun thing in the world, though.  trying to text michael the whole way there of course ended with her eavesdropping sister asking questions and eventually making aria so aggravated that she just stopped and quickly drifted into a deep slumber.

aria's sister had quite the urge to just take a brief look at aria's phone while she was sleeping and read her texts with this boy she kept hearing her facetime.

lucky for aria, she didn't.

the lyft ride to the hotel was quite an adventure as well since the driver could only say hello and you pay now?  everything else was in german.

they finally were at the hotel and aria wanted to sleep more than ever. honestly, she didn't even remember 5sos being here. michael finally texted her and there was no way she was just going to give up on meeting them right this moment. in fact she didn't even feel tired when he texted her.

michael: baby are you okay?  did you land yet?  is it wrong to be worried

aria: you're so sweet fuck stop

aria: i'm at the marriott hotel.  same as you i'm hoping?

michael: nope, hilton.

aria: damn.

aria: it took me two airplane rides to get here bc the first had some difficulties and had to stop in maryland!!

aria: isn't that fun mikey!!

aria: daddy i'm so happy!!

aria: i could just sleep!!

michael: the exclamation points are hurting my eyes

michael: you should get some sleep ok i'll talk to you later, kitten

aria: no!!! i need to meet you asap

michael: okay, just get settled idk take stuff out of your suitcase.

michael: be honest do you like the petname kitten

aria: yes

aria: i spent three years reading daddy kink about you constantly calling me kitten while we're fucking

aria: my dreams are coming true

aria: now you just need to choke me ok

michael: deal come over

aria: this is the first time i'm actually able to OMGG IM GOINNG TO MEET YOU

aria: michael i'm so ecstatic

aria read the conversation one last time and smiled to herself before getting up and rummaging through her packed suit case.  it was times like this that made her wish she hard-working and organized, because searching through a tiny black case with no clothes what-so-ever being folded was just a tad annoying. 

being the sly bitch she was, aria made sure she put on the shortest shorts she could find and pray luke was there.

they weren't short enough to show her ass, though.  only if she bent down even a little bit, they would.

the tired teen told her sister she was just going to explore and headed outside to the hilton.  she texted michael while walking to their hotel. the bumpy pathways definitely did not give aria a good introduction to the sunny peninsula.

she put her phone back in front pocket and took a deep breath while walking into the lobby. the fancy hotel smell filled her lungs. there was nothing aria loved more than that distinct smell, it reminded her of her father and when they would stay at five star hotels whenever he had business trips.

aria looked around, and her eyes locked on one person.

michael.

she gave him the biggest smile before running toward him and jumping into his arms. after just a few seconds her legs were wrapped around his waist, her theories were right. he is cuddly.

she loves michael dearly, but she only wanted to be in one persons warm embrace.

aria wanted luke.

too bad luke never wanted her.

no matter how many times he said he did.  luke never wanted her.

aria lifted her head from the crook of michael's neck and just spent a few seconds looking into his deep green eyes. she never felt more wanted than right now. she laid her chin on his shoulder and looked around.

luke was there. he was right behind the two of them. he was with her.

the only way aria could describe the moment was awkward. the way luke was staring at her while michaels hands were on her ass, holding her up, but no that's not enough. his annoying girlfriend just had to be there watching it all go down.

"luke's looking." is all aria said before michael smashed there lips together. aria opened her eyes just so she could wink at the blonde who's jaw was dropped extremely low, and blue eyes softened. it was difficult to tell if he was upset or angry.

luke felt so many emotions hit him at once. the first recognizable one being plain anger.  aria did that to him.  he realized that ever since they met he couldn't distinguish one emotion from another.

he turned on his heels and stormed into the elevator. his girlfriend followed along.   aria pulled back.

"you're good at that," michael laughed, leaning in again, "did you wear those shorts for luke?" he whispers against her matte lipstick. carrying her to the elevator.  she nodded and hit the close door button then held it so no one else could walk in.

michael put aria down just so he could grab her wrists and push her against the cold elevator wall.  he held her wrists up against the wall and forcefully brought his lips to hers after getting a look of approval.  aria smiled and pulled back, "what was that for?" she laughed resting her head on his shoulder, "you know were not actually dating, remember?"

"yea.  i just can't get over what a good kisser you are."

"i can't believe you're real," aria said, trying her best to not jump around, "i have to fangirl now before i embarrass myself doing it later," she claimed.

"well, you're going to get drunk with 5sos later, you're bound to embarrass yourself"

aria chuckled but quickly stopped when she realized something that could hurt that plan, "what do i tell my sister?" she blurted.

6:37 pm

aria: hey sabrina, i'm spending the night with the friend i've been telling you about for a while now!  i bumped into her at the hotel.

sista sista: what friend? what time will you be back? aria marie i do not recall any friend.

aria: you don't??

aria: well her names lea and we were in the same classes all throughout freshman year until she moved to florida.

sista sista: ok!  have fun😀 I think I remember now!!  She was a lovely girl.

"okay, we're in the clear."

"this fake dating thing is so much work," michael groaned while picking up his room key and looking for the hotel room.

aria nodded, but didn't reply.

michael swiped his keycard, pushed open the heavy door, and allowed aria in first. she flipped her hair sassily while jumping around.

michael sat down on the bed and threw the key.  "Good luck when you lose that key"

"how mature," aria giggled, jumping next to him.

"we'll start the 5sos and girlfriends party at 8:00. until then just talk to the guys.  Get to know them,"

aria nodded and slid off her shoes, leaving her with only knee socks to protect her feet.  her sunglasses kept clipping onto pieces of her hair, so she attached them to the hem of her shirt.  the weight made it drop a little lower.

aria spoke to ashton first since he was that first in her site.

she rubbed her hands together trying to get rid of some nervous energy and sat down next to ashton in front of a tv that played a game.

"mortal kombat?"

"of course, what else,"

"well, hey, i'm aria." she laughed. " i just thought we should bond since michael invited me to spend the night."

ashton nodded and put down his controller, facing aria.

"you're a lot better than alaska already. she usually just invites herself," he scoffed and put his hand out, "you must be the aria that michael and luke constantly fight over," he flashed a toothy grin.

she nodded and stuck her hand out as well, shaking it once or twice. "i guess i am,"

why was he so formal?

ashton and aria bonded quite easily. they had a lot in common and claimed they could definitely be long lost siblings. within in minutes, he offered her to play mortal kombat with him.

"are you worthy of the controller?" he asked and aria's eyes lit up.  she took the controller and picked her player.

"i'm a literal beast at the game, just saying," aria cracked her knuckles, making ashton laugh.

"oh really?" ashton tilted his head to the side and used his x-ray move.

"HOW'D YOU DODGE IT. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, ARIA,"

okay, she dodged it by accident...but she wasn't going to tell him that.

"FUCK"

"UGH"

"OH MY GOD"

"OK YOU WIN,"

they went back and forth yelling until ashton faced defeat.

"woah, who's fucking in here, we're gonna get noise complaints," calum walked in to the room.

if she could, aria would talk to ashton for the rest of the day because calum worried her sometimes.

he was a little puppy, but he seemed like a little puppy with high standards that she could not meet.

eventually, he asked ashton who his friend was.

aria got up to introduce herself. she walked toward him just for him to stick an arm out stopping her. unlike ashton, it wasn't a handshake it was so she could actually stop walking.

"wait?  aria?"

"how do you guys all know me?" she blushed and looked down.

calum pulled her into a hug, "thank you for making michael so happy. i haven't seen him like this for a while."

"the other two talk about you all the time, about how you're so amazing and how lucky michael is to have you."

"they're to sweet, fuck.  have they been talking shit about me?"

"no!"

"well..."

"CALUM SHUT UP!"

"no."

aria looked them both in the eye and a word didn't have to leave her mouth, they immediately knew she wanted an answer. the right answer.

"wow how'd you do that?  your eyes put me in, like, a trance," calum widened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows together trying to think of what just happened.

"michael said he wishes you didn't talk about luke so much because he really likes you," calum said quietly and looked down.

"luke said he wants to be the one to take your virginity away, but you don't look like the sex goddess type," ashton coughed, raised his eyebrows and just looked down at the end of his sentence, hoping to make the moment less awkward, but nothing changed.

she nodded and said a simple thanks before walking out of the room.

"i bet you're great by the way!" she heard calum yell. aria smirked and looked down.

the hotel room might've been big, but each bedroom lead to the bathroom. so,  aria found her way into the single bathroom quite quickly and looked in the mirror.

what did he mean sex goddess type?  aria was still a virgin?  was that just a way of saying she was too skinny?  too ugly? all she knew was if she ever had sex with luke (she really wanted to have sex with luke) she'd make him take back his words. not the first few times, but she would do it.

aria heard footsteps from the northern door out of the bathrooms tiled floor, leading back to carpet and decided to walk out that way.

"hun?  are you okay?  you've been in there quite awhile," she heard a girl voice speak.  it had to be alaska.  maybe the boys lead aria to misjudge alaska, she seemed caring.

aria fingers laced through a bit of hair from the right of her neck, shifting it over to the left half of her head.  "yea, i'm fine," aria smiled and closed to door behind her.

"I'm a-" aria was cut off by a scorching hot substance making quick contact with her grey shirt.

aria physically wasn't the weak type, but she couldn't do anything except scream when the liquid touched her skin.  she felt like her chest was slowly melting.

her screamed pierced through the still air. all for boys rushed into the room.

"oops!  sorry!  my coffee slipped!" alaska stood tall with a smirk. the boys were all silent.

aria let out an unsteady breath, and before she knew it, her fist collided with alaska's cheek.  it was like she couldn't control it.

"oops! sorry! my fist slipped!" aria smiled, sending the boys into chuckles.

alaska laughed looking down at the remaining bit of coffee in her cup. she bit her artificial lips before pouring the rest of the coffee over arias dirty blonde hair.

that's when aria looked and felt like carrie, but instead of blood, steaming hot drinks.

before she could throw another punch, calum stepped between the two of them.

"you need to leave," he smiled at alaska.

he pointed to alaska  and gripped her wrist dragging her out the open door.

"why me?  she hit me! I could bruise!" alaska squealed.

"yea,"  he paused and looked over at the soaked young girl, "but i like aria more," he lifted alaska and put her outside. his slim fingers  lightly tapped on the door, sending it to quickly close before she could say anything.

"just to be safe," he said closing the door as well as the two locks visible on the door.

"thanks for just standing there guys!" aria gave a pathetic smile and an eye roll. she took off her shirt so she could just feel the air and not hot burning coffee.

"woah virgin!  slow down!" ashton raised his eyebrows.

aria rolled her eyes and threw her shirt at ashton, he dropped it because of the heat.

"i helped!" calum pouted and crossed his arms.

"yea, you did thank you!" aria pushed her bare body on top of him, pulling him into a hug. making the other boys wish they helped.

michael and ashton held in their laughter as calum's face shone with happiness.

luke wasn't too happy, luke needed his girl back. he didn't care that he had a girlfriend, he needed her back.

"you can borrow my shirt," luke offered and began to walk toward his room waited every now and then for aria to catch up.

aria pursed her lips together and began to walk.  she walked through the door and michael smacked her ass, "watch it!" she glared.  angry that he just stood there, but at the same time not giving two shits because fighting her own battles was occasionally fun.  especially when fighting dumb bitches.

luke closed and locked the door, "the shirt is just right there," he said, pointing to the large bed with neatly made sheets and a grey shirt laid upon it.

"your girlfriend is a bitch, just saying," she put her sunglasses down and crawled onto the bed. aria made sure luke was looking before she got up from sitting on her legs and crawled on her knees down to reach it, slowly lowering herself down to reach the shirt.  she turned around with her legs dangling off the bed and the shirt in her hands.

luke let out a shaky breath before sitting behind aria with his legs crossed.  he reached his long arms forward and snatched the shirt, throwing it on the ground.

aria stood frozen in front of him, not turning back to look at him.

"darling, don't think i don't know what you're doing." he said quietly, moving her wet, coffee soaked hair out of the way and up into a ponytail with a hair tie on aria's wrist.

he exhaled a huge breath and moved toward her right ear, "you wore those tiny shorts for me.  didn't you?"  he put his hands in her back pockets.

"not everything is about you, luke," she gulped  and lifted his hands so they weren't in her pockets.

"well, they're still quite the turn on.  you bent down so low when i looked over, baby girl.  you knew your ass was showing.  if you tried to get me hard, it kind of worked." he whispered with a raspy laugh at the end.  aria rolled her eyes at how raspy his voice got when he would speak in a quiet tone.  don't even start her on the laugh.  it left aria trying to hold in her moans.

"you're so hot," she groaned, pushing her hips up in the air.

"admit it, aria.  you just want me to be with you." he grips her shoulders, and she tugged at his shirt. "damnit aria. you have to stop teasing me, baby,"

"what are going to do about it?"  aria smirked.

luke bit his lip, "wouldn't you want to know," he began to lean in, "you look like a good kisser. winking at me while kissing michael was not a very smart move.  i bet you were thinking of me even after i left,"

it was like he was reading her mind.

he began to inch closer.  a knot formed in aria's stomach. she wasn't ready to kiss luke.  not after how quick he left her.

aria pushed him back, "you...you have a girlfriend.  I have a boyfriend," she sat up and quickly picked up and put on shirt so her bra was no longer exposed.

"michael told me it was all fake, aria,"

"i'm not going to be intimate with you until you chose who you want.  me or alaska."

"i want you, aria!  you know i do."

"i thought i did."

the other three boys stood behind the door, listening to their conversation.

"holy shit," ashton whispered.

"she's coming! act natural," michael whisper-shouted watching all the two boys drop before he leaned  against the wall.

/////
////
What team are you on?
Lukaria?
Michalia?
Answer in the comments

Don't forget to vote and comment!

-a

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 7.5K 107
book 2 of the 5sos preferences
151K 1.1K 152
Hey guys this is a 5sos imagines and Brother sister moments hope you guys enjoy this is part 2😊❤️
481 26 31
Michael Clifford Fanfic
564K 7.2K 40
"You have a what?" "A kink." "What the fuck is a kink?" "Oh, baby...you're so innocent..." *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* Highest ranks...