You're Ours, Little Doe (Styl...

By ThickThighsJimin

Louis Tomlinson is a seventeen year old omega deer shapeshifter and has always dreamed of finding a mate of t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Character ask!
Looking for enteries!

Chapter 7

19K 656 204
By ThickThighsJimin

Chapter 7

I have a new pair of hands on me and I'm being eased onto a different lap as soon as Harry's knot has disintegrated inside my hole that's sensitive after the mind blowing orgasm I have just been put through.

I am being forced to be brought back to life by a new set of hands that I soon realize are Edward's by the way too musty sent that couldn't happen to be Marcel's who has a much more sweet sent, like candy and apples.

Edward gives my cheek a small slap and I mewl out a complaint just wanting to be left alone so that I can go to sleep after the mind boggling sex with Harry. "Come on, pet, I need you to keep your eyes open for me," Edward says.

I shake my head at Edward's words not wanting to comply to his command. I didn't think I could handle another go with another one of the triplets let alone both of them. "Come on, little doe. Don't make me have to spank you awake," Edward whispers into my ear making me moan a little at his kinky words.

I groan in unhappiness, but nonetheless I sit up on Edward's lap and start to wake up a little bit more so that I can at least try to please the alpha. "There's my good boy," Edward chirps into my ear giving me a kiss on the cheek as a reward for doing what he wanted.

I give the alpha a small smile still half asleep. Edward trails some kisses down my neck and to my sore nipples from when Harry sucked and nibbled on them earlier tonight.

Edward paid little mind to this fact though as he decided to latch on to one and start sucking on it like he was a starving infant that was searching for some milk. I mewl out in discomfort and pleasure at the way Edward was sucking on my sensitive nipple.

His lip ring was rubbing up against my sensitive skin making me shiver at the coldness of it. Edward finally let's go of my poor nipple to trail light kisses up to my own lips.

I smile into the tattooed alpha's mouth. His plump and perfect lips moving perfectly against mine before he decides to add his tongue into the mix by pinching my left ass cheek and making me squeal in surprise giving him the opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth.

His tongue swirls against mine for a while as we fight for dominance him winning in the end we pull back for air wiping our mouths of the excess spit.

In the next second I am letting out a shocked squeal as I am being pushed onto my back on the soft blanket by the strong alpha him starting to suck hickeys into my left shoulder blade making me squeal as he sucks an awfully deep one drawing blood. I gasp as he starts to lap the blood droplets off my body making him moan in satisfaction.

He moves farther down to the side of my stomach sucking a small red mark there before moving on. He trails kisses the rest of the way down my body until he gets to the spot that he was looking for. I mewl in pleasure as he starts to lick at the forming slick coming from my hole.

He doesn't waste as much time licking up my slick as Harry had, but he spends enough coming up with a face full of my bodily juices. He gives me a small smirk and wink and I giggle at the only alpha that can still be flirty in the middle of sex.

I gasp in shock as there's a finger being prodded at my entrance opening me up a little bit more and making sure I'm still loose from the last round I had with Harry. "You're still so tight even after the last round, little doe," Edward tells me.

I just mewl in reply as Edward takes his finger out of my hole and starts to replace it with something that's much bigger. I whine at the stretch on my hole but don't complain too much just leaning down onto Edward's cock sleepily.

Edward gives me a loving kiss on my shoulder as he starts to slowly pound into me. "You're doing such a good job, little doe," he praises me.

I moan as the man puts up assault on my prostate. Making it his mission to hit it every single time he pounds into my drossy body. Already spent from having taken one of the alpha's knots tonight. Edward gives me no time to relax as he makes my body all hot and bothered on every thrust into my body.

It wasn't a secret that I was almost at my peak and I wasn't willing to go over the edge without the alpha who was on top of my body's permission. "Edward?" I ask with a pant considering that he had just given me a particularly hard thrust.

"Yes, sweetheart?" He asks, turning to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

I give him an almost innocent smile on my face trying to make the alpha do whatever I want him to do in that moment. "I need to come," I tell him with a pout on my pink lips.

Edward gives me a fake pout of his own and turns to give me a kiss on the cheek before he goes to whisper in my ear. "You get to hold it until I'm ready. We come together or you get punished got that, little doe?" He asks me in a strict tone.

I turn to look at him with wide eyes, but nod nonetheless. Holding in my orgasm as he goes back to his torturous thrusts on my prostate. I didn't want to make Edward mad and I certainly didn't want to be punished.

So I tried my best to hold off my orgasm and wait for the older alpha, but it was really hard to do. Considering how tired I was already and having already gone through one mind-blowing orgasm already being forced to hold in one was tending to be extremely hard.

When I finally start to feel Edward's knot getting stuck on the rim of my hole I almost cry out in relief and turn to look at the man with pleading eyes him giving me a small nod. That was all I needed to let my orgasm loose with a cry and I'm sure I had tears streaming down my face at how upset I was with having to hold it off.

The orgasm itself was mind-blowing though, all I saw was stars I even blacked out for a second coming back only to see myself cuddle up into Edward's chest his knot fully formed and starting to squirt his baby juice deep into my womb.

I couldn't hold myself up on my own and just as I was about to fall over and off of Edward's lap two hands that are too soft to be Edward's steady me back into place. I feel a wet kiss onto the back of my neck and then some hot breath by my ear. "It's my turn, little doe," Marcel whispers in my ear making a shudder go up my spine.

I whine as Marcel starts to suck a hickey into my neck, right where he will mate me in the future. Edward's knot was still pumping cum into me and I was starting to get sensitive now. Making me bury my face into the bigger alpha's neck and letting out a long mewl.

"Oh, little doe, you're alright, babe," Edward tells me, rubbing his hands soothingly down my back.

I just shake my head, tears coming to my eyes at the sensitivity that was going through my hole every time a new wave of Edward's orgasm would hit him. Edward just smoothes me. "It will go down soon, little doe," he says, calmly.

It was five more minutes of torment before Edward's knot finally went down enough for him to release himself from me, with a wet popping noise left behind.

As soon as I was detached from Edward I leap onto Marcel's lap to snuggle up to his soft chest. Just wanting to snuggle right now, my body too sensitive to do anything else.

That didn't seem like it was going to happen though when Marcel puts one of his large fingers under my chin and lifts it so that he can place his own plump lips on my own. I sigh into Marcel's mouth at the sweet kiss that he gives me, his soft lips planted onto mine, with no tongue involved so that we could just enjoy the feeling of our lips pressed against each other.

Marcel pulls back and gives me a sad look. One that has a deep meaning, he knows how sensitive I am right now and he feels bad about it, but that still isn't going to stop him from having his share at his omega like his other two brothers.

I let out a small whine when Marcel starts to trail his lips down my neck sucking dark hickeys behind in his wake. He makes his way down to my chest latching onto my right nipple, sucking on it as if he was a starving baby nursing from it.

Let out a small moan as Marcel decides that sucking wasn't enough and starts to lightly nibble on my very sensitive nipple. The very same nipple has been assaulted by two other alpha's already and I think it's about to revolt from me soon.

Marcel soon pulls back away from my sore chest and gives me a large smirk. "I can't wait until these babies can actually give me milk," he tells me with a cheeky wink before he moves over to my other nipple to continue his assault.

I whine at Marcel's torment on my sore nipple. He doesn't pull back until he's satisfied with how red and swollen my nipples finally look. Marcel smirks at his fine work on my chest and I just whine my overly sensitive body starting to get aroused again even though I was begging it not to.

Marcel starts to trail small kisses from my nipples back up to my mouth. He crashes his lips onto mine in a furious way that was so unlike the kiss we had shared before. Marcel pulls away only after both of our lungs were begging for air.

Marcel gives me a small smile, leaning down to whisper in my ear. "I want you to ride me, little doe," he mutters, leaving a small kiss behind.

I get nervous at Marcel's request. I didn't know how to do that I was a virgin just this morning, after all. I wasn't sure if I would even be good at doing what Marcel wanted from me. What if I couldn't make him feel good?

Marcel gives me a reassuring smile, when he sees my uneasiness at his request. "It's alright, little doe. I'll help you," he tells me.

I give him a hesitant nod still not confident about having to do this for the soft alpha in front of him. Marcel just gives me a reassuring smile before he helps me lower myself down onto his hard and waiting dick.

My slick mixed with both of the other two alpha's cum, making the way slick enough that there wasn't any problem for me to keep going down until Marcel bottoms out inside my overly stretched hole.

Marcel let's out a long moan at the feeling of being sheathed inside my hole. I give the alpha in front of me a nervous smile before I lift myself up all by myself and plop myself back down onto Marcel's awaiting erection.

I do this same thing a couple more times trying to find my own prostate in the process not being lucky enough. Soon, Marcel decides to take pity on me and changes our positions.

He pushes me onto my back on the soft blanket, grabbing a hold of my wrists and pushing them above my head in a firm grip. He slowly pushes himself back inside of me, not wasting anytime before he pulls back out and thrusts himself back into my pounding straight into my prostate, making me release a sound that I didn't even know I was capable of.

My poor prostate has been pounded into so much already tonight that it was overly sensitive and most-likely swollen. Marcel doesn't seem to care very much about this fact as he pounds into that same spot with relentless force, making him release small grunts into my neck.

Even though I was super sensitive I was starting to get closer and closer to yet another orgasm. I start to release little whines every time that Marcel hits that spot inside of me, making me grow nearer to my release.

"I need to come, Marcy," I tell the alpha that hasn't stopped his strong thrusts into my prostate. "May I?"

Marcel stops his thrusts for a second, pulling his head out of my neck so that he can look into my eyes with his own emerald ones. "You don't need to ask me to come, little doe. With me you may always just let go," he says, before he starts up his thrusts again.

He angles his thrusts straight into my special spot making me whine out every time he pounds into it. I was so close to my orgasm by now, my abused body ready to go through yet another mind blowing orgasm.

What finally pushes me over the age is when Marcel's cock starts filling with blood the extra blood making his erection become warmer then it was before making his thrusts into my prostate completely mind-blowing.

My orgasm comes over me in a small wave, the extreme sensitivity of everything making the whole thing much more intense. My poor neglected omega penis doesn't even release any cum, having had it all used up from the other two orgasm I already went through.

Marcel's fully knotted inside of me when I come down from my wave of ecstasy. His hot cum flowing straight into my prostate, making me want to cry at the sensitivity of it.

Marcel pulls me onto his lap making his knot move inside of me, pressing even more closer to my prostate. I whine into his neck as he strokes my hair. "You did so well, little doe. I'm so proud of you," he praises me, giving me a sweet kiss on the neck.

I grin sleepily into the soft alpha's neck. "Thank you, Marcy," I say, not even being able to lift up my head to look into his eyes when I say it.

Marcel gives my neck another sweet kiss, turning to whisper into my ear. "Go to sleep, little doe. You deserve it," he says, making soothing circles up and down my spine.

It doesn't take me very long before I am fast asleep against the softest of the three alpha's chest.

****

When I wake up again I am in a bed, with three sets of arms wrapped around me in strong grips. I blink my eyes open sleepily and look around to see that I am in the triplets bedroom. They must of taken me home with them after I had fallen asleep in Marcel's arms.

I just smile at the three alpha's in bed with me turning to push my face into the nearest ones neck, by the luscious scent of roses that comes off of them it turns out to be Harry's.

I feel a pair of lips on my own neck and turn to see Marcel trailing kisses down my neck. He gives me a large grin when he sees me. "Good morning, little doe," he tells me.

"'Morning," I tell him, looking up at the softest of the three alpha's sleepily.

He steals me from out of Harry's arms and pulls me into his own. "How did you sleep?" He asks me, with a soft kiss to the top of my head.

I shrug. "Alright, I guess," I tell him, snuggling into the sweet alpha's arms just wanting to stay like this for the rest of the day.

Marcel turns my face so that I can look into his beautiful emerald eyes. "Are you hungry, little doe?" He asks me with a concerned look on his face.

I shake my head. "I'm fine, Marcy," I say, snuggling back into the alpha's neck. Marcel doesn't take no for answer though picking me up and dragging him with him off the bed, making me whine at being moved away from the comforts of the bed.

Marcel just gives me a no nonsense look. "You still need to eat something, little doe. You took three alpha knots last night and you need to get you're strength back," he says, dragging me over to the table and placing me into a chair.

He gives me a small smile and a kiss on the cheek. "I will be right back, little doe," he tells me, before heading over to the kitchen to make me something to eat.

I fiddle with my thumbs as I wait for Marcel to come back over to the table with a bowl in one hand and a spoon in the other. He places the bowl in front of me making me see that it's filled with cereal and milk.

I just give it a sidelong glance before it decide to go back fiddling with my fingers again. I wasn't hungry and I didn't plan on eating anything right now.

Marcel just sighs at my actions, picking me up off the chair and placing me into his lap. "You either start eating on your own or I will have to feed it to you," Marcel mutters, motioning to the bowl of cereal sat in front of me.

I don't really take his threat into consideration. Not wanting to eat the cereal placed in front of me. Marcel just sighs again before he picks up the spoon and collects some cereal onto it. "Open up, little doe. You really don't want me to have to force feed you," he murmurs, with the spoon placed against my lips.

I sigh, but open my mouth for the alpha to place the spoon inside and feed me the cereal that I didn't want to eat on my own. The alpha repeats this process until the bowl is empty in front of us.

Marcel gives me a kiss as a reward for eating all of the cereal, even though I wasn't hungry and didn't want to eat it anyways. "Good boy," he praises me, making me give him a small smile.

I move so that my face is buried into Marcel's smooth and soft neck. I press sweet kisses against the pale skin that I can reach on the alpha's neck, too tired to do anything more.

Marcel gives me a fond look as he picks me up to carry me again. He brings us into the living room of the triplet's small log cabin, sitting down onto the soft couch and pulling me closer against his chest.

I hear a small yawn come from across the room from a voice that wasn't Marcel's. I look up to see the other two alpha triplets coming out of the bedroom both with sleepy looks on their faces. I give them a faint smile when they turn and see us sitting on the couch.

They both come rushing over to us sitting down beside us on the couch. "Good morning, little doe," Edward tells me with a small smirk on his face.

He gives Marcel a small innocent smile before pulling me off of his lap and onto his own, making the former alpha pout. I give him a kiss on the cheek to make him feel better and he instantly starts to smile.

Harry leans over his overly tattooed brother to give me a kiss on the lips. "How was your morning, little doe?" He asks me.

"It was okay," I tell him as I snuggle into Edward's chest.

"I had to force him to eat something. He didn't want to eat for me," Marcel says to his older brother, running his fingers through my hair.

Harry turns to look at me with a disapproving look. "Is that true, little doe?" He asks me in a stern voice.

I turn my face to look down at my hands that I started to fiddle with. "I wasn't hungry," I mutter, not looking up from my hands.

Harry puts his fingers under my chin and lifts my face to look at him. "You need to eat, little doe," he says, rubbing my cheek with one of his rough fingers.

I give him a guilty look. I feel bad for making Harry worry about me or the other two triplets for that matter. I probably should have just eaten the cereal like Marcel ask this morning instead of making him feed me. "I'm sorry, daddy," I tell Harry still feeling guilty for making him worry about me.

Harry gives me a small kiss lingering kiss on the lips. "It's alright, little doe. Just don't do it again," he says, making me nod in understanding at his words.

Edward gives me a kiss on my cheek, making me blush. "Anyways, me and Harry were talking and we wanted to do something for you, for being such a good omega for us last night," Edward tells me, making me turn to give him a confused look.

Harry chuckles at the look on my face. "We wanted to give you something. Anything you want, babe and it will be yours," he tells me.

Marcel smiles at his brother's idea and turns to look at me. "I think that would be a wonderful idea. After all, we have to spoil our little omega," he says, giving me a cheeky wink.

Edward snuggles his face into my neck, running his fingers through my hair. "So, is there anything that you want, little doe?"

I turn to look down at my lap to think about it. There is one thing I do want and wasn't this my whole plan of getting it in the first place? I turn to look at the three alpha's with a small smile on my face. "There is this one thing that I have been wanting," I tell them.

Marcel starts rubbing circles into my arm as he turns to give me a small smile. "And that might be?" He asks me with a raised eyebrow.

I give the alpha's a confident smile. "I want a piglet," I say, making the triplets look surprised.

"A piglet?" Edward asks me, with a raised eyebrow.

I give him a hesitant nod. "Yeah a potbelly one. So, that I can keep it in the house like a normal pet," I say, making them look intrigued by this idea of mine.

Harry leans forwards to nuzzle his face into my neck. "Are you sure this is what you want, little doe?" He asks me.

I give him a small nod. "More than anything else, daddy," I tell him, with a wide smile.

Marcel laughs at my statement and kisses me on the cheek. "I guess we will have to make your wish a reality than," he says, making me smile at his statement.

I was excited to finally be getting the pig that I have been wanting for a while now that I decided to give each of these alpha's a thankful kiss on the lips. "Thank you so much," I tell them after I have finished pecking them each on the lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 228 5
"It's unbecoming of a male of the Tomlinson family to be brought up as an omega." His mum says at least, still not looking at him. He can feel Mark's...
954K 33.7K 37
{Completed; 14.11.2018} Louis is omega. That makes him one of the lowest of the werewolf ranks. With being an omega comes obeying basically every bet...
22.5K 1.5K 26
"I must say, my prince, there is something divine about royal knots. You put everyone else to shame." "Oh, my pretty precious, your words wound me,"...
209K 4.8K 22
Louis centric. Louis is an omega who is starting a new college and it's not just any college but it's a college for only werewolves. Louis hopes to f...