Our Moment

De Sty2Pay8Hor9Lik1Son0

****IN EDITING****Ariella and Hazellynn are living every directioners' dream. They're meeting 1D, dating them... Mai multe

Chatper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A New Beginning and Part of Your Past
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Goal for next chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Not a chapter
twitter and stuff...
Chapter 37
Why we havent been updating...
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 51
12.25.13
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 33

137 6 9
De Sty2Pay8Hor9Lik1Son0

Hey! The winner is...

@cool_beanzzzz

Her name is: Ella

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

*Hazellynn's POV*

I woke up the next morning feeling nauseous. I look over at the sleeping Louis. I smile at his adorableness. His eyes flutter open and immediately look into mine.

"Morning babe. How'd you sleep?" he asked in his sexy morning voice.

"Good I guess." I partially gag.

He looked at me weird. "You okay." I nod. "No you're not. What's wrong babe?" he sat up and pulled me into his arms.

I sighted. "I still feel nauseated." I winced.

"Ahh, so you're going to fight it? You know you can't do that? It always wins." he smirked.

"No it doesn't. Pshed, I'm gunna fight it and not let it win this time." I stated. He looked at me and our eyes met. I gaged and he smiled a little. "Nope, nevermind." I said in the middle of gagging before hopping off the bed covering my mouth and sprinting to the bathroom.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I asked myself before throwing up in the toilet again.

"I wish I knew cause them is tell you and is do anything to make you feel better love. I really would. I hate seeing you like this." Louis responded to my question that I thought was to myself.

I turned my head and looked at the figure standing in the door frame of the bathroom. i half smiled. "Do I have a fever?" I asked flushing the toilet as I got up off the floor and walked over to louis.

He placed his hand on my forehead and held it their for a few seconds. "Mmm, I don't know. your forehead doesn't seem hot, just a tiny bit warm. but you're fine." He said before indulging me into a tight hug.

"Louis? I. can't. Breathe." I told him.

"Oh. Sorry." he said letting go. I smiled then put tooth paste on my tooth brush and began brushing my teeth. Louis came around behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and leant his head in the crook of my neck. "I love you. You do know that right?" he whispered into my ear before kissing my cheek.

I spit and rinsed off my tooth brush then placing it back into the little basket. I turned to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. "Yes, Louis, I do indeed know that you love me." I giggled and pecked him on the lips. He smirked and kissed me back. "I wish you didn't have anything on your knee cause I would really enjoy going in the bed with you, if you know what I mean." I winked with a smile.

He nodded and added a big grin on his face. "We can still go in to bed." he winked back.

I shook my head. "Nope. I don't want to cause anymore damage to your knee."

He sighed and frowned. "Okay. But when my knee is healed, I'm bringing you in to the bed with me full force." he smiled as I laughed.

"You're funny!" I joke and we burst into laughter as I hear my phone ringing. it took me a couple seconds to realize it was my phone. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone. The caller ID said BLOCKED. Should I answer it or should I not? I asked myself.

*on the phone*

"H-hello?" I stuttered through the phone.

"Hello, Hazellynn?" a woman voice spoke.

"Yes, this is she speaking." I said.

"Good. Hazellynn, it's Ella, your cousin." she spoke.

My heart dropped and a smile swept across my face. I haven't spoken to Ella in a long long time. Lets just say, ten years maybe? "Omg! Ella I can't believe it's you! I miss you soooo much!" my voice scratched as my eyes became watery.

"Yes! I know and I miss you so much too! Anyways, my mom is getting married tomorrow, and I was hoping that you would be able to make it?" she asked with hope in her voice.

I looked at Louis with a grin on my face and he mouthed, who is it? I held up my pointer finger to tell him one moment.
"Um, I don't think I have anything going on tomorrow, so I guess I'll be there. Can I bring someone?" I looked at Louis and his expression was confusion. It made me smile.

"Yes, who are you planning on bring? Ariella?"

"Um, no, my boyfriend." I spoke with a smile. Louis smiled at the word boyfriend.

"Oh, okay, that's fine! I'll tell my mom that you and your boyfriend are coming. I'm looking forward to finally getting to see you after so long. We have a lot of catching up to do." she giggled.

"I totally agree with you, Ella. I have sooo much to tell you." I also giggled.

"Well, I better go. I have to help my mom get ready for tomorrow, so talk to you tomorrow! Love you, Haze! Bye." she said before hanging up the phone.

I turned my phone off and placed it back on the night stand.

"Soooo? Are you going to tell me what that was all about?" she smiled and joined me in the bed.

I smiled. "That was my cousin, Ella, she invited me-us to her moms and my aunts wedding tomorrow. I haven't seen or spoken to her in like ten years, so I have to go." I explained to Louis whom was nodding.

"So, we need to go shopping today." she said.

"No, I have something to wear, we don't need to go shopping." I stated.

He shook his head. "No, we're going shopping. And you're getting a new dress." he demanded with a smirk.

I sighed and got up off the bed and walked to my side of the walk in closet. "No Louis. I can wear-" I paused while pulling out one of my favourite dresses and showing to him. "This. I can wear this. There is no need to go shopping." I smiled as I showed him my plain white tight dress.

When he looked at the dress I showed him, he gave a discussed look. "Nah-ah. You're not wearing that. We're going shopping-now." he demanded, getting up and pulling me along to go shopping. I finally gave in. It would be nice just to get one dress.

*Ariella's POV*

"We're going shopping!" Louis yelled before pulling Hazel out the door as she laughed. I couldn't help but laugh as well.

"Where are Hazel and Louis going?" Zayn asked as he walking into the living room and sat down on the other side of the couch.

"Shopping." I giggled.

"Of course." Zayn rolled his eyes. "Be prepared for him buying a whole store." Zayn laughed.

"I never knew Louis loved to go shopping." I said.

"Yeah, I thought you would of known that by now, but now you do. He could shop 24/7 and not get bored or tired." Liam added coming into the room as well.

I giggled when I heard a knock at the door. I turned around then looked at Zayn and Liam with confusion. They both had the same expression on their faces as they mouthed, I don't know with a shrug. I shrugged as well and got up and walked to the door. All you could hear is someone running down the stairs and sprinting to the door. Before I could open it, I turned around as Niall slightly pushed me out of the way and opened the door.

*Niall's POV*

Knock. Knock.

My face lit up immediately as I knew who was finally here. I quickly ran down the stairs and sprinting towards the door practically pushing Arie out of my way. I opened the door and saw who I knew it would be, Ellie. My smile grew bigger. "Hi." she waved cutely.

"H-hi." I stuttered before hugging her. "Please, come in." I gestured her to come in. "Where's your things?" I closed the door.

"In my car." she smiled and swept a piece of hair in her face behind her ear.

"Okay. I'll go grab your things and brim them to our room. Go upstairs, first door to the left." I told her. She nodded and did as told. I smiled and walked out to her car to bring her stuff in.

*Harry's POV*

I just woke up and pulled a shirt over my head and left my room. As I'm heading downstairs, I see Ellie climbing up them. Hold up. Rewind. Ellie? What is she doing here?! Wait. I think I remember Niall saying that she going to start living here in a couple a days. Wow. Those couple days went by fast. I thought to myself.

"Oh hey Harry." she smiled as he came to the top step and going into Niall's room.

I sorta waved then quickly wet down the stairs. I went down too fast and ended up sliding down the last couple of stairs on my ass. Damn that hurt!

"Harry! Are you okay?" she quickly came over to me with a smile on her face. I could tell she was trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as she helped me to my feet.

"Ow!" I yelped. She looked at me. "My ass! That's going to leave a bruise." I said rubbing my butt. (lol) Arie laughed and Zayn and Liam joined her. "Yeah yeah yeah. Laugh all you want. It's hilarious, I know." I said sarcastically.

"Sorry babe, but it was funny." Arie said still giggling. I ended up laughing with them.

"So, Ellie's here." I awkwardly said. Arie's went from a smile to a straight face as soon as I mentioned Ellie.

"Yes, I know." she sighed and rolled her eyes. She came up to me and whispered into my ear. "To be honest, I think she's only here to annoy me and Hazel. I have a feeling she's gunna make me and Hazel's life a complete hell." she told me.

To be honest, I kind of agree with Arie. I have this odd feeling that she doesn't love Niall as Niall thinks she does. I think she came back to do something. When I mean do something, I mean something negative, or bad. I thought I was the only one who had that feeling but Arie has that same odd feeling when she's around.

Just then, Niall came in through the door with a bunch of bags in his arms. "Harry, can you help me take these to my room?" he asked. I nodded and grabbed a few bags free from his arms and followed him up the stairs. I heard Ellie singing, Lights. I have to admit, she's pretty damn good at singing. But I think imma keep that complement to myself. There's no need for her to know that.

"Where should I put these?" I asked Ellie walking through the bedroom door.

"Right their is fine." she pointed to the corner of the room. I placed the bags down. "Thank you Harry." she smiled.

I nodded and walked out. "Oh! Harry!" Ugh, just as I thought I wouldn't have to see her anymore tonight, I walked back into the room.

"Yes?" I said in a stupid voice.

"Do you think Ariella will help me put my stuff away in here?" she asked fluttering her eyes as she thinks it's normal, but he'll nah it's definitely not normal, it's really annoying and creepy.

I sighed and looked down at the ground before looking back up again. "I don't see why she wouldn't." I fake laughed. "I'll tell her to come up." I fake smiled as she smiled and nodded. Am I free now? I walked out and down the stairs. Yes, finally, no more hearing her annoying voice for today, hopefully.

*Ariella's POV*

After Harry helped Niall bring Ellie's bags into their room, he finally returned but he had an annoyed look on his face. He sighted and I had a feeling that he was about to say something that I wouldn't like to hear. "Arie, Ellie wants you to help her unpack her stuff." and I was right. That's the last thing I wanted to do is help her unpack her things. I rolled my eyes, crossed my arms and bent one knee. "Please?" he begged even though he didn't want me to help her with anything.

I huffed and rolled my eyes again. "Fine." I said angrily. I walked into Harry's arms and kissed him before stomping my foot and went up the stairs to help that bitch unpack her fucking stuff. I could hear Harry laughing behind me.

"You know you're cute when you're angry." he smiled and I could help be smile as well. I turned around and put on a fake smile before continuing up the stairs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I updated! Yay!

Question: Do you think that both Ariella and Harry's predictions about Ellie Goulding are true or false? Comment your predictions.

Yesterday, me and Britney went to homecoming! I did her hair! and I also did mine! Whoop! it was fun! but I hated the lights I felt like everything was in slow motion and that I was going to have a seizure. yeah, that's how bad the lights were. so I just ended up going into the hallway and talked to people for 2 hours. Then I went to mcdonalds!

What's your favourite thing that you always get at mcdonalds? I always get a chocolate chip frappe. they're so good!

Social media!:

Morgan's twitter: @Louis_Princess1

Britney's twitter: @g_britneyg61

Morgan's wattpad: @smileystache

Britney's wattpad: @harrysgirl129

Goal for next chapter:

Reads: 2k
Comments: 210
Votes: 250

~Morgannnn(:

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

61.2K 1.4K 34
jazmine and zayn are told they're going to get married. PLS OMG IF UR LIKE TWELVE AND IN UR ONE DIRECTION PHASE JUST LEAVE THIS APP RN AND GO STUDY...
97 24 25
PLEASE READ 'SPLIT' BEFORE READING THIS!!!!!!!! Mature content read at own risk
79 11 11
Victoria meets Liam and Louis from 1D, but she had no idea how much it would change her life to agree to a one night stand and then meet the rest of...
446 0 40
One Direction fanfic :) Written By: Ms_Tomlinson91 MrsLexiStyles BrittanyWilson1 COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) Thanks loves <3 Love you <...